It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting development:

Politico - Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says

NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, her doctor said in a statement Sunday after the Democratic nominee left a 9/11 memorial ceremony due to what her campaign said was overheating. "Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia," her doctor, Lisa Bardack, said. "She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely."

Why not release this information to the press? The obvious answer is fear of adding to the theories about her health. Or is this diagnosis a post facto cover up?

I'm looking for an image of this written statement from her doctor.

EDIT:

Seems that the above might be the entirety of the statement. It looks like it might be time for Clinton to get a full medical workup from somebody who isn't her perosnal physician and release that information to the public in a transparent fashion. That will either put to rest the rampant speculation or confirm that she has a serious issue. Hard to imagine her wiggling past this without doing something significant.
edit on 2016-9-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh what timing.

I knew there was nothing to the rumors and that todays event had nothing to do with bad health!

Oh, I forgot to add..

She really needs our support and prayers now guys if she's going to overcome the sexism and racism for everyone in this country! We really need to stand behind our candidate!

We love you Hillary Clinton!
edit on 11-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This morning, I heard that she wasn't feeling well before the event, but went to it anyway. I haven't heard anything more about her feeling badly before the event. but this would explain it.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
More lies from the clinton administration, Why didn't they state this yesterday? + she's had that cough from january, There is something seriously wrong here, That video we have all watched will go down in history as the moment hillary lost the presidency.

Sorry regressives, It's over...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I figured it was some sort of chest infection after I saw the video where she spit some phelgm out. I still cannot get over how people obsessed about this woman's health and calling her all sorts of nasty names. Likes seriously. This woman was standing in the sun and humidity in a dark pant suit wearing body armor for over an hour. Of course she is going to get dizzy. I know I would.
edit on 11-9-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: words are hard

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
More lies from the clinton administration, Why didn't they state this yesterday? + she's had that cough from january, There is something seriously wrong here, That video we have all watched will go down in history as the moment hillary lost the presidency.

It's not over until the fat white guy smokes a cigar!

She is our best chance for a future for our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I figured it was some sort of chest infection after I saw the video where she spit some phelgm out. I still cannot get over how people obsessed about this woman's health and calling her all sorts of nasty names. Likes seriously. This woman was standing in the sun and humidity in a dark pant suit wearing body armor for over an hour. Of course she is going to get dizzy. I know I would.

Finally some common sense.

How could we continue to let our fellow Americans speak so poorly of this amazing woman?

(post by ColaTesla removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Thank you for "correcting the record"

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: ColaTesla

She is our best chance for a future for our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She really is and her track record backs it up. Unfortunately the other candidates track record does not. We shall she who the stronger candidate is after they the debate on the 26th.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I assume you are joking. You are sane aren't you?

link   

link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I have no doubt that President Clinton will demolish Trump's candidacy during the debates.

Her charisma and sharp debate skills are going to really shine with Donald Trump on the stage!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Never mind!
edit on 2016-9-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I assume you are joking. You are sane aren't you?

Excuse me but she is standing for what's right and against the oppressors who have worked so hard against women and the black community, she deserves our support!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have one question. I don´t follow that US elections stage play anymore, i am fed to the back teeth with all that.
But i read in a german newspaper right now about the alleged pneumonia and that she collpased.
Allegedly because it was too hot.
There was a comment that said this happened at 9 in the morning. Is that right?
If yes, is it really that hot there, at 9 in the morning, that someone would collapse?
Thanks in advance!

edit on 11 9 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No one is oppressing women or blacks. In fact in blm "demonstrations"/"protests" it seems quite the opposite.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

She knows who is to blame if her health plan won't cover it.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The humidity in the city has been almost unbearable this past week. The sun was out this morning with around %40 humidity. Couple that with the dark clothes and body armor - it could get very uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The timing is bit suspect, which of course just opens the door to all to just dismiss this as a cover for what happened, which I admit once I saw a different view of it looks pretty bad.
But the idea that this shows that she is about to keel over and kick the bucket is a bit over the top, and her being sick and fatigued is much less of a stretch.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join