It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's plausible but I agree with your questioning why it wasn't released earlier. Especially the seasonal allergy part, which the media has sure been good little soldiers in reporting this weekend. Why not call it that for the past 18 months of hacking coughs?

There's smoke here, way too much smoke to have come from the little match that this explanation serves as.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I've had pneumonia....and I was much younger than Hillary now is.
It took me a MONTH to six weeks to get to 100%. It took everything out of me....I had no energy.
There was no cough that I remember.....just weakness....and difficulty breathing.

She may in fact have pneumonia. It's not something I'd wish on anyone.

But I think there is more going one with her.
We'll see...if she is active in the next several weeks, we'll know there's something else going on.

Pneumonia can be dangerous for the elderly. She would have to take it easy for weeks.

FWIW, my definition of elderly is anyone who is old enough to be on Medicare.

EDIT TO ADD.....
Two days after I was diagnosed.....I would not have been able to stand around for 10 minutes in shorts in the shade....let alone the amount of time they claim she was out there.

edit on Sun Sep 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Pneumonia is often a symptom of a more serious illness.

She may have pneumonia. Viral or bacterial, would be my next question.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti
As to the idea that this candidate is good for women or children. She laughs that she got a rapist off for the rape of a 12 year old girl. That knocks out the "she's good for women and children".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I read on BBC or somewhere she was on anti-biotics.
But that doesn't mean she has bacterial.
The anti-biotics could be just in case....as they should wait until they know if its viral or bacterial....especially at her age.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

She is sick as a dog. All the naysayers who have been defending her, well nothing to defend anymore. Here camp has been lying about her health which is not surprising since they are a reflection of her, a big bag of lies to Congress.
She could possibly die if she does not chill out and get in a bed.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: sirlancelot

And this is why Hillary said without the Financial elite the plebs won't have any idea how to run the economy. Your statement is proof positive you have not the faintest clue how the economy works. Just blame Obama.

Most of the debt accumulated was the result of laws and economic conditions set by Obama's predecessor. I'd also like to point out that congress passes tax and spending legislation.

Oh really? And how much did Obamacare add to the debt? Did ANY republicans vote for it? Please enlighten me with facts as to how 10 Trillion is debt was all someone else fault other then Obama? BTW Focus on facts not identity politics please??

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Pneumonia is often a symptom of a more serious illness.

Pneumonia IS the serious illness. Do you have a source to back up your claim? Or just more conjecture?

link   

This is true. I have a relative in the hospital for pneumonia, who's had cancer for 6 yrs and other chronic conditions

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The affordable care act, AKA Obamacare, was a piece of legislation that was voted into existence by congress. Therefore, like I said in my previous post, congress controls the monies.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If she has any sort of pneumonia, what is she doing exposing the general public to her disease?

But what do I know... perhaps she is PATIENT ZERO for some new plague.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The affordable care act, AKA Obamacare, was a piece of legislation that was voted into existence by congress. Therefore, like I said in my previous post, congress controls the monies.

Yes but which party voted for it in both houses? EXACTLY

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Never said it did explain it. Said it might. As was mentioned, it could be symptomatic of an existing condition that leaves one more open to pneumonia.

I don't know. I'm not a doctor, nor am I privy to the information. I was in my late twenties when I had my two bouts with pneumonia...it was months before I was completely back, both times. Mostly because I was stupid and working sixteen hour days for four months in rather nasty conditions.

None of us know anything...all we can do is guess. My guess is based upon my own experiences.

I think there is a major problem with Clinton, and pneumonia is only part of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

If it is true then why wait till after the fact? If she can't even be honest over pneumonia then she sure in the hell has no business being our next leader.

More excuses.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Yes but which party voted for it in both houses? EXACTLY

In the senate her is a clue so give me that crap. Source

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
pneumonia as a complication from cancer treatment

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don't seem Obama's name anywhere on the vote records....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't seem Obama's name anywhere on the vote records....

Or in this thread title... Nor are we talking about the national debt, male privilege OR how good Clinton is for women... It's frustrating when so many try to take a thread off topic.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah, I would have to agree that there is probably some pre-existing condition that may have left her susceptible to pneumonia if she does indeed have pneumonia. Just thinking, as a medical professional, she's had that cough for a long time. More than an allergy cough IMO. They can't blame a more than 6 month old cough on pneumonia. If her cough was due to pneumonia, she would have received treatment for It long before now. It took me about 3 weeks to recover.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Darkmadness

I assume you are joking. You are sane aren't you?

Excuse me but she is standing for what's right and against the oppressors who have worked so hard against women and the black community, she deserves our support!

Wow, this isn't even a remotely logical stance. How can you possibly say such a thing? This woman is seriously ill, and no it's not an isolated incidence of pneumonia, the evidence is too damned strong and long-lasting at this point to think she's not chronically ill and deteriorating practically before our eyes.

I first started to notice the bizarre gestures about a year back, but figured what the hell, anyone can look bizarro given the correct camera angle, or maybe just a one-off ... who knows... but this is too damned much in the last year.

It doesn't matter if she stands against Trump, or if she supposedly stands for this or that and you like her views... she's freaking ill and not in a good enough standing to be POTUS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join