It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Tuesday 9.13.2016

QUESTION: How can Hillary have had pneumonia for days (weeks?) before her Friday 9.9.2016 official diagnosis, but is suddenly 100% cured, after blacking out just 2 days ago? She's packing her bags tomorrow to resume campaigning on Thursday.

Source: www.npr.org...

Has anybody figured out Hillary's grand scheme yet? I don't think she had pneumonia. Would Hillary put hundreds of people at risk, as she did between diagnosis Friday and passing out on Sunday? If her doctors told Hillary that it was OK for her mingle with people over the weekend, they should be disciplined by law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti
As to the idea that this candidate is good for women or children. She laughs that she got a rapist off for the rape of a 12 year old girl. That knocks out the "she's good for women and children".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just...ugh, thank you. I'm not a basher or hater. These are just facts: cold, hard, sad facts.

This literally can not be said enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

No problem. The left. And this user despise facts. They have ignored me because they have no arguments to counter me. Why cant the left debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I do not personally conform or agree with one side or the other. However; I do enjoy facts and truths to help me form the bases of my opinions, like those of which you speak. The truth... the truth shall set you free.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join