It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK.. there's been over a thousand posts about Hillary's medical emergency today across a few ATS threads. Forgive me if this has been answered already.

Since it was known that Hillary had pneumonia, why wasn't her Scooby van waiting for her at the curb? Obviously Hillary was in no condition to run from wherever she was to the street, so she had to be moving slowly. She must have been standing there waiting and fading out for at least 30 seconds before the van finally pulled up. You'd think the secret service would have called for it immediately after Hillary said she was sick and needed to go.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: StoutBroux

If she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday....she wasn't feeling well then, or Saturday, or today....pneumonia takes weeks to go away.
She's risking further health issue by not taking care of herself now.

Of course, that is if she does in fact have pneumonia....and not something else.

That's what I'm thinking. Her "pneumonia" will take a few weeks to go away but the underlying cause may still remain.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
OK.. there's been over a thousand posts about Hillary's medical emergency today across a few ATS threads. Forgive me if this has been answered already.

Since it was known that Hillary had pneumonia, why wasn't her Scooby van waiting for her at the curb? Obviously Hillary was in no condition to run from wherever she was to the street, so she had to be moving slowly. She must have been standing there waiting and fading out for at least 30 seconds before the van finally pulled up. You'd think the secret service would have called for it immediately after Hillary said she was sick and needed to go.

A new statement will come out that it was sudden and onset acute pneumonia soon.....

Anyone with half a brain can see through the BS being spewed by her medical staff. They would never have cleared her to even go to this event had she really had pneumonia. Much less her going to speak in public in between. Whatever she has, they are treating on the fly and hoping what they give her will last as long as she is actually in public....hell...she is in a conversion van with lift steps for crying out loud....may as well be a handicapped van....totally non PC of me but it is OBVIOUS she is unwell.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

edit on 9/11/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

An independent physician would, with an examination, put paid to the questions of her health...except for the fact that 25 percent of the public wouldn't believe it if the doc said she was healthy, and another 25 percent wouldn't believe it if the doc said she was sick...leaving us exactly where we are right now.

25 percent in denial. 25 percent also in denial, but flipped. ...and 50 percent thinking there is some sort of issue, but with out a clue as to what it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The doctor was probably told to only release the information that Hillary has pneumonia. That's probably true, but is it pneumonia only? It is probably a secondary condition to something more chronic and ongoing.

The basic definition of pneumonia is "an inflammation of one or both lungs, in which the air sacs (alveoli) become filled with liquid, which renders them useless for breathing. It is usually caused by bacterial (esp pneumococcal) or viral infection."

But, as another poster mentioned, it could be aspiration pneumonia.

Under normal circumstances, only air should enter the lungs. Aspiration pneumonia is more likely to occur if something is preventing your normal gag reflex.

This can be due to a brain injury (which can occur due to stroke or trauma), medical conditions such as myasthenia gravis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, multiple sclerosis (MS), and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease), or even excessive use of alcohol, prescription, or illegal drugs.

Aspiration pneumonia can also be associated with esophageal disorders, anesthesia, and dental problems that interfere with chewing or swallowing. Sometimes, the swallowing muscles can become weak with age or inactivity, for example, a patient who is on mechanical ventilation for several days or longer.

I'm thinking it is a secondary problem caused by something more chronic and ongoing. But, the doctor doesn't have permission to divulge that part of it, so 'pneumonia' is the official statement.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just to point out, it's too late to petition to have someone else's name on the ballots in the election. Voting has already started in 2 states.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Literally thousands of angry souls were poking their Haitian voodoo dolls at once.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep.

So, I hope VP-hopeful Kaine is ready...as ready as any nonentity can be...to be President.

This is truly a scary thought. Both Presidential candidates are such egotists that their respective running mates are total and complete ciphers...even more than they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

An independent physician would, with an examination, put paid to the questions of her health...except for the fact that 25 percent of the public wouldn't believe it if the doc said she was healthy, and another 25 percent wouldn't believe it if the doc said she was sick...leaving us exactly where we are right now.

25 percent in denial. 25 percent also in denial, but flipped. ...and 50 percent thinking there is some sort of issue, but with out a clue as to what it is.

Well that Doctor better be an orphan, with no family and no pets and dying of cancer with 2 months to live, before I'd believe a clean bill of health or allergies.

ETA; Friday was when she called everyone The Deplorables.

Guess she has an out.

edit on 9 11 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I don't think a independent physician would do much of anything. Just look at all of the public appearances in the past few months with her exhibiting signs of something wrong have shown up. No physician is needed...it is like a pathological lier that is caught in the act yet continues to deny it even though there are videos of it happening....why are doctors opinions even needed. If she really had an issue they could talk about they would be in front of it happening, not trying to cover her a$$ after the fact.

The videos and facts prove there is a major issue and they have to cover for each episode with a different excuse. They can't come out and say what it really is because it would end her campaign. So they are covering when something happens on the spot.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION PLEASE!

The topic is "Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?" and not anything else.

If you wish to discuss another topic please either start your own thread or find one already posted. Knock off the off topic garbage.

Do not reply to this message.

Thanks

Okay folks...that's it for now. We are closing the thread, until EVERYONE reads the above quote....and to get your attention on this.

When we tell you folks to stay on topic, we mean it. This is not the Mud Pit.

Thread closed for a short time for people to read.
edit on 9/11/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thread re-opened.

Again: stick to the topic of the OP.

Do not derail this thread again....or we will shut it down and leave it that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So, here is what I see happening.

People are gonna vote in Clinton, she will win one way or another
But, the evidence is pretty stacked up that she is in fact pretty sick, and the running along with stress of the office will if not kill her, then incapacitate her shortly after office, just running on the idea that we are being lied to and the health issues are what doctors are speculating on.

So, we will have Tim Kaine as POTUS...I guess we got to start looking at that guy and his views. Hell, cant be worse than T or C tbh

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thank-you ETA. That was my first time ever seeing a "cool-down" period for a thread. Nice.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yeah right.....what about the other Zombie symptoms.........hahaha
2nd

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

We shall she who the stronger candidate is after they the debate on the 26th.

If she makes it to the show. They can have her double wave to the press like everything is fine, but that trick won't work on the debate stage.

Not falling for this pneumonia BS either. She has seizures, wears anti-seizure sunglasses, and has aides ready with injector pens. None of that jives with pneumonia folks. As for overheating, it was 82 degrees and partially cloudy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Her health continues to decline. People with weak immune systems coupled with age and already existing health problems have a high chance of getting pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Lets say she does get seizures, and I'm not ruling that out. At the risk of sounding snarky here, what difference does it make?

Explain to me how seizures prevent her from doing her job, we've had actual Presidents with Alzheimers before, we had another who had a stroke and couldn't function. Are seizures really that bad?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Gazrok

Lets say she does get seizures, and I'm not ruling that out. At the risk of sounding snarky here, what difference does it make?

Explain to me how seizures prevent her from doing her job, we've had actual Presidents with Alzheimers before, we had another who had a stroke and couldn't function. Are seizures really that bad?

Its the other health issues coupled with it. ie what else are they hiding? Then the whole body double ordeal among many other issues. Her staying out of the public eye for long periods (some consider that to be her resting up, trying to heal and gaining energy and whatnot) - A lot of people out there believe she is physically ill and seizures are just the tip of the iceberg. Now we have the pneumonia episode, which is a higher contracting rate with older folks with weak immune systems and already preexisting declining health problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join