It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
(post by interupt42 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's contagious for 24 hours (at most) after you start antibiotics. She started them on Friday. Today is Sunday, so it was over 24 hours since she started them, however you slice it...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's surely her finished.
That footage is damning, you can see her legs go limp and she's basically carried into the car as she falls forward.

Hugging the child just goes to show the campaign isn't running on the concept this is pneumonia. if it really was and they were genuinely thinking about all aspects of pneumonia, then hugging the child would have been scrubbed of the agenda.

Its like me claiming I'm allergic to milk then an hour later drinking a bottle on TV.
Stick a fork in her, she's done.

There's also a rumor that the DNC chair is going to hold an emergency meeting to look at replacing her.

edit on 11/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It's contagious for 24 hours (at most) after you start antibiotics. She started them on Friday. Today is Sunday, so it was over 24 hours since she started them, however you slice it...

Nothing I have ever known or read of pneumonia says you're safe for public within 24 hours of diagnosis.

Either way, do you seriously think a real doctor would clear anyone that soon after being diagnosed to go to a major service with tons of reporters around with even the slightest possibility of having an issue for a presidential candidate?

This wreaks of cover up excuse. Any doc I know would have said skip it and get rest versus possible collapse and more bad press. This is either a really piss poor cover up of a larger issue or a really bad decision by her medical staff...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Honestly unless she dies or continues to have episodes like this she will sadly still be the POTUS. Even than I think she may overcome multiple faint episodes like this and her death as the only way she will not get elected.

The system wants her as it appears they put all of there eggs in her basket and possibily making it to late for plan b.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Some sources say 24 hours others say 48 hours. (National Health Service UK said 24, Medline Plus said 24-48.)

From WebMD:

Spreading pneumonia to others If your pneumonia is caused by a virus or bacteria, you may spread the infection to other people while you are contagious. How long you are contagious depends on what is causing the pneumonia and whether you get treatment. You may be contagious for several days to a week.

If you get antibiotics, you usually cannot spread the infection to others after a day of treatment

Link
/shrug

edit on 11-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: Link

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for that link let me quote some of it.

where Hillary Clinton was venting her rage at the Bush administration for having lied to the American people. “I don’t think any of us expected that our government would knowingly deceive us about something as sacred as the air we breathe,” she said, her voice tightening in anger. “The air that our children breathe in schools, that our valiant first responders were facing on the pile.”

LMAO Hillary mad at someone else for lying. Thats funny. So ty.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I find it strange that first it was spinned like she tripped, than heat exhaustion, and now pneumonia.

However , why lie to the American people if she truly was sick with pneumonia.

Even if she felt her campaign would take a beating for not showing up at a 911 tribute . she could have been honest and handled it better.

She could have stated that despite being under the weather she felt compelled to speak at the 911 tribute.

Instead she chose her typical methods of lying .manipulation, and scandals than her supporters wonder why people are skeptical of the real situation?
edit on 16930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 21:16:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION PLEASE!

The topic is "Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?" and not anything else.

If you wish to discuss another topic please either start your own thread or find one already posted. Knock off the off topic garbage.

Do not reply to this message.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Its not allergies its nano particulates in the chemtrails dummies. Dial in any sickness via WiFi ,cell, or SAT. Why ya think they call it CELL phone-dummies.

Keep listening to your PhDs folks---We should all be gone in no time.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Some sources say 24 hours others say 48 hours. (National Health Service UK said 24, Medline Plus said 24-48.)

From WebMD:

Spreading pneumonia to others If your pneumonia is caused by a virus or bacteria, you may spread the infection to other people while you are contagious. How long you are contagious depends on what is causing the pneumonia and whether you get treatment. You may be contagious for several days to a week.

If you get antibiotics, you usually cannot spread the infection to others after a day of treatment

Link
/shrug

That's neat...I can show plenty of online medical sites that state otherwise...here is one for example.

It is impossible to say with certainty exactly how long a person with pneumonia is contagious, since this varies according to the type of germ or organism that caused the pneumonia. This contagious period can range from one to two days to weeks. In general, while an infected person is coughing or sneezing, there is the potential to release contaminated droplets into the air. Many bacterial pneumonias are much less contagious after antibiotics have been taken for about 24-48 hours. However, this time period may vary for some organisms. For example, with tuberculosis, it can take two weeks or more of antibiotics before the person is no longer contagious. With viral pneumonias, the patient becomes less contagious after the symptoms have improved, especially fever. Some people with viral pneumonia may not be contagious after one to two days with no fever, but others may still shed some infectious virus particles for a longer time.

So...what type of pneumonia was it? The type that a doc says you have on Friday, then clears you to go to a public function where you may pass out on Sunday? Wow...at best it is a MAJOR fail on her medical team. Can you show me your online source for a doc saying you have pneumonia so here are some antibiotics and you are cool to do public appearances literally 24 hours later...even 48 hours later?

I come from a family of docs, and have seen pneumonia first hand. 48 hours with someone being sick enough to pass out in public...please spare me the google references.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I'm not her doctor so I don't know the answer to that.

Goodnight.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Tossing out another observance:

If in fact Hillary does in fact have Pneumonia and she
was diagnosed on Friday, then she full well knew
she had a life threatening medical diagnosis.

Then so must have her family known?
So we are to believe then that Bill Clinton let
her go alone to the 9/11 ceremony alone?

He did not go and stand by her side?

Where was Bill Clinton. letting his wife
with a life threatening illness stand alone?

Where was Chelsea?

edit on 11-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh...and couple with all of the other issues she has had in the recent past...she has either had pneumonia for a few months or something else is going on that is being covered up.

It isn't that hard to see through the BS. You just simply don't have to wear blinders.

Coughing fits, seizures, etc....she has all the signs of a major health issue currently going on. The Dems simply didn't know until it was too late. Now they are going to be scrambling to replace.

I give it less than a month from this before either an announcement is made and she is replaced or there is a sudden death/incapacitation.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: theantediluvian

This morning, I heard that she wasn't feeling well before the event, but went to it anyway. I haven't heard anything more about her feeling badly before the event. but this would explain it.

What, where and how did you hear she wasn't feeling well before the event? Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm not her doctor so I don't know the answer to that.

Goodnight.

Neither is WebMD......

Sleep Tight!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This is assuming it is not a resistant strain, and there is no way to be sure of that for at least 72 hours to make sure that the antibiotics are working.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday....she wasn't feeling well then, or Saturday, or today....pneumonia takes weeks to go away.
She's risking further health issue by not taking care of herself now.

Of course, that is if she does in fact have pneumonia....and not something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join