It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DAVID64

It has been...

Man I didn't know how many posters on ATS were just the epitome of perfect health and have never had any issues before.

You act like people collapse in public all the time it's very rare. In fact in 40 yrs I only seen it once. But with her this isn't even the first time. Something is wrong that's obvious however what is another story. Could be anything from pneumonia to medication she is on. But one thing is true her doctors aren't handling her Health well at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Pneumonia is often a symptom of a more serious illness.

Pneumonia IS the serious illness. Do you have a source to back up your claim? Or just more conjecture?

Influenza with Secondary Bacterial Pneumonia. Pneumonia can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Bacterial generally cause the most severe disease. The worst case is bacterial pneumonia that occurs at the same time as, or shortly after, an influenza infection.

www.empowher.com...

Pneumonia is often an opportunistic infection.

Most people are exposed to it by age 3 or 4. A healthy immune system can easily control it. But it causes a type of pneumonia in people with weakened immune systems, such as those with HIV/AIDS. This is why it's called an opportunistic infection.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I must say that I applaud you for stepping up and acknowledging that something isn't kosher here, and demanding verification .

I honestly clicked on this thread and was expecting for you to try to spin this from past history in her defense. Gladly I was wrong and we need more people to step up as you have done , when their party or candidate is caught with their pants down.

There are no winners except for the .01% when we overlook our own candidates and parties coverup.

IMO if the DNC isn't corrupted this would be a great opportunity to step up to the plate and provide a candidate that doesn't suck nor is riddled in scandals,corruptions, nor lies in this election.

edit on 06930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 18:06:42 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: sirlancelot

I don't seem Obama's name anywhere on the vote records....

Oh so know you playing stupid. It is called OBAMACARE for a reason. So your telling me that Obama didn't support it even after every single democrat voted for it? Wow denial is strong with you my friend! Dah and he did have to sign into law which he did right??? Anyone add 3-4 Trillion to our debt from that alone! Debunks your post don't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So much empathy here I'm tearing up.

That crap can kill. Took me a year to get rid of it and I was in my 20's. That doesn't matter though, right?

And why did she not disclose this before? Anything that happens to her is spun. Hell, if she got occasional irregularity it would be put forth as something.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Politics is a bitch ain't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Tossing this out there, on Friday she reportedly
was in a 2 hour national security meeting,
and appeared at 2 fund raisers, and had
an interview on CNN.

This is the same day she was supposedly
diagnosed with Pneumonia?

Something seems amiss with many of these
excuses about her health. Allergies, overheating,
now pneumonia all in 2 days.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Politics is a bitch ain't it?

It certainly takes "human" out of "humanity".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You had pneumonia for a solid year? Wow, I've never heard of that. Not saying it didn't happen but I thought something like mono lasting a month was as long as things tend to last unless you're just going under and not going to make it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I was up in a month but didn't get my wind for a year. Jeez. Want to know what my last colonoscopy said too?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
an interview on CNN.

Shhh.. facts and all that.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I was up in a month but didn't get my wind for a year. Jeez. Want to know what my last colonoscopy said too?

You don't have to be a dickhead for asking a legit question.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Where's your empathy for the countless innocent civilian deaths she's responsible for?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
an interview on CNN.

Plus according to CNN Hillary was at a fundraiser and Looked fantastic with high energy on that Friday.

There is a "serious evaluation" of her schedule going on, an aide said, including questions of why she went to the campaign fundraiser which featured Barbra Streisand on Friday anyway.

But Michael Morell, the former CIA deputy director, told CNN's Jake Tapper Sunday he was with Clinton Friday for a national security meeting and "she looked fantastic. She had high energy

www.cnn.com...

edit on 18930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 18:18:51 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
You act like people collapse in public all the time it's very rare.

How rare is it? I mean... what are the numbers? How likely is it for a 68-year-old woman - who is dressed warmly, with body armor under her clothing, who has been standing in a warm, humid environment, paying tribute to thousands of people's death - to faint?

link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

You had pneumonia for a solid year? Wow, I've never heard of that. Not saying it didn't happen but I thought something like mono lasting a month was as long as things tend to last unless you're just going under and not going to make it.

The lungs are one of the best places for an opportunistic bacteria to take hold. Moist environment, massive surface area due to all the sacs, good source of oxygen and carbon dioxide.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Where's your empathy for the countless innocent civilian deaths she's responsible for?

If you're specific I'll tell you. Conspiracy crap... I don't care.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yet the evil selfish infectious Hillary still arranged to hug a little girl outside of Chlsea's 10 million dollar apartment and say she was feeling fine.

Deplorable basket case.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: dragonridr
You act like people collapse in public all the time it's very rare.

How rare is it? I mean... what are the numbers? How likely is it for a 68-year-old woman - who is dressed warmly, with body armor under her clothing, who has been standing in a warm, humid environment, paying tribute to thousands of people's death - to faint?

Okay then... let's say she's not ill. Given the set of conditions you describe, would you suggest someone who would pass out, rare or not, under the circumstance is fit to be our commander in chief?

I don't care how old, what gender, and so forth, but if you're top of the order of command, you sure as hell better be fit to lead.
edit on 11-9-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In fact in 40 yrs I only seen it once.

Awesome, I have seen it multiple times.
So now does my anecdotal evidence out weigh yours?

Your personal experience doesn't make it a fact.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join