It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
All from mobile site

Compact
hands
Cart
Cart Element
Shamash
Ruins
pterodactyl
Goat

The "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" banner in the top left I am familiar with. When my husband was working with the big banks in Europe in the mid 90"s he included the phrase, "Seamless web" in one of his proposals just by chance. Next thing he knew he was in Credit Suisse, Zurich with the Agha Khan and the top people of the bank. It turns out it was their password of sorts at that time. He was accepted as one of their own.

They still use banking stamps that are used in place of signatures on agreements, contracts, etc. He was told that only the old families have the honor of using them. I believe the Templars began the tradition. Also the plant on the left side is similar to a Scottish Thistle. Scottish Rite?

STM
edit on 14-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

It is the dark picture put through an HDR filter. Why the stars?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I recall reading an article about that close to a year ago when reading about a bank inside of a bank that is in cased in glass or something or another... I can't recall if it was in that article or one linked off of it.

link   
some speculation on what the IRS symbol means

www.quora.com...

link   

It does look like a thistle but earlier in the thread some one mentions Wormwood and that also fits, on the first page there is a link to a hi-res image and that goes with Hemlock.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: zackyri

Im not sure I'll have to look for stars and find what image you are referring too. The hands praying with a federal reserve rosary goes into that whole in money we trust and not the in god we trust deal that is actually printed on real currency... of course that's the typical practice when the bottom line means more than the actual people or life itself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Three rivers? As discused around page 33
Trois-Rivières

Yup, noticed the talk about three rivers. As I understood, no one has a definite answer as to which three rivers it is concerning. That's what I'm after.

Checked the Trois-Rivères area from google maps, and those rivers look nothing like the ones on the bill.

But hey, who knows. Those might not even be rivers in the bill.

Btw, a special thenks to you, Bigburgh. You are one of the reasons I got interested in this thread and subject. Rational, well put thoughts and informative posting. *slight nod of approval here*

There's a grand sense of mystery here, and that is nice.

edit on 14.9.2016 by beyondhiggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous

It does look like a thistle but earlier in the thread some one mentions Wormwood and that also fits, on the first page there is a link to a hi-res image and that goes with Hemlock.

Hemlock? Not a good sign for sure. I wish they would put up some hopeful for the future imagery.

STM

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been stated but the dragon on the backside of the bill has a heel with a snake in it. And it is remicecint of the prophecy in Genesis 3:15:

(Genesis 3:15) And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

It seems that the person making this thought that the snake was striking the heel.

But that is wrong. Revelation tell us that the dragon is the original serpent:

(Revelation 12:7-9) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Satan the Devil is the original serpent. The one cursed in Genesis 3:15 and it was the dragon that was to give the heel wound to the seed, or descendant of the woman. The dragon was to receive a head wound from the descendant of the woman (which is Jesus Christ.) Jesus received the heel wound from the dragon, or Satan when he was put to death. But he was raised back to life after parts of three days in Sheol, or hell, mankind's common grave.

Now Revelation reveals to us that the dragon, or Satan is the real ruler of the world, and the power behind all of the thrones, or political powers on earth. Jehovah has exposed it...

(Revelation 13:2) . . .Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.

That the dragon rests the way he does among iconic political icons shows us that Satan is the real ruler of the world.

ETA:

Apologize.The snake did strike the heel, but not of the serpent, or dragon, but of the woman. The serpent was striking the heel of a woman, not of the dragon (the serpent is the dragon.)
edit on 14-9-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Three rivers? As discused around page 33
Trois-Rivières

Nice the 33 ties into the whole secret society thing...

en.wikipedia.org... this is the founder of the three rivers thing and sadly my french is too rusty to read the plaque with comprehension enough for a good translation.

Edit to add chasing that down it has to do with the lost of Native records not allowing the tracing of bloodlines but that is a common fallacy because they are in the very book by that fellow and not in the church as per usual boards.ancestry.ca...

So that falls into a blood line connection if you take rivers as the river of life as symbology... lol this is starting to now feel like some Da Vinci code national treasure like business kinda fun.

Of course thats what researching is like anyway to anyone that has a passion for it digging deeper and deeper like a sponge absorbing water like ahhh need more sponge...

Well, I'm typically not the conjecture sort and as I am now getting sucked into reaching? I will cease adding fuel and go back to an observer stance... meaning I observed I need to do dishes.

Have fun everyone.

edit on 14-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" is the motto of the Bohemian Club.

Membership[edit]
A number of past membership lists are in public domain,[9] but modern club membership lists are private. Some prominent figures have been given honorary membership, such as Richard Nixon and William Randolph Hearst. Members have included some U.S. presidents (usually before they are elected to office), many cabinet officials, and CEOs of large corporations, including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities, and national media have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of directors of several of these corporations; however, artists and lovers of art are among the most active members. The club's bylaws require ten percent of the membership be accomplished artists of all types (composers, musicians, singers, actors, lighting artists, painters, authors, etc.). During the first half of the 20th century membership in the club was especially valued by painters and sculptors, who exhibited their work on the premises, in both permanent displays and special exhibitions, and did not pay any commissions on sales to members.[14] Many of the club’s artists were nationally recognized figures, such as William Keith, Arthur Frank Mathews, Xavier Martinez, Edwin Deakin, William Ritschel, Jo Mora, and Arthur Putnam.

The club motto is "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here", a line taken from Act 2, Scene 2, of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. The club motto implies that outside concerns and business deals are to be left outside. When gathered in groups, Bohemians usually adhere to the injunction, though discussion of business often occurs between pairs of members.[15]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

That makes sense. Most of the families that are members of the Bohemian club probably deal with the large banks and some probably have their own stamp for their agreements with the banks. It seems they have a "theme" to their dealings. This mystery site should've just drawn a bunch of big fat spiders and a shoe to get their point across.

STM
edit on 14-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Everything leads to some sort of collapse or attack on the US Financial, and maybe even political, systems.
Screams Mr. Robot

edit on 14-9-2016 by MarcusCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

What a fascinating thread this is!!

I have been getting caught up and clicked a link to RT for a reference of China joining the Syrian battle to fight Daesh and low and behold the first headline I get in all red on this September the 14th!

Monsantan Accepts 66billion dollar buy out by the Nazi's at Bayer

Not a good omen for the day I am afraid!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
So that falls into a blood line connection if you take rivers as the river of life as symbology...

Us Akkadians often depicted Enki (Ea in Sumerian) with the Rivers of Life (Tigris and Euphrates) emerging from his shoulders.

It could possibly fit the theme alongside Shamash's star and the cuneiform inscription. If true it would mean the rivers are symbolic.

I just had a hardcore case of deja vu immediately after posting this. Lacking too much sleep lately.
edit on 14-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I found this guy page and the same discussion on Facebook:
www.facebook.com...
Scroll down to september 12 @ 12h28.
The guy lives in three rivers, or in french Trois-Rivières.
It's a town in Quebec, Canada, about an hour and a half from where I live, Quebec City.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fmoriss

That profile has come up a few times now in regards to all this. Can't be just mere coincidence, surely?

Update:

Upon, looking through that profile, there are nurmerous references to 3301 (Cicada), Mr. Teeth and various other things that link together.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MarcusCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

I think I may have found something. I saved all of your previously posted links on my iPhone. (iOS10 as this may prove to be important). I loaded them in the native photo app. I thumbed edit just to try and resize the image ... well. Here's thing the thing. When I hit edit ... the entire image goes dark and only the Center image (in Somme cases) is highlighted in what looks to be red ( I am slightly colourblind , forgive me).

IE. Baphomet image you saved - when edited on iOS - background is barely visible and only baphomet is highlighted.

IE. Praying hands image you saved - when edited in iOS - background is barely visible and only the FR crucifix (as so determined by others) is highlighted. This one is most interesting - as it got me thinking that if the baphomet and praying hands image were overlapped - that it may reveal something.

It also happens with the AuAg cart and the empty cart - as well as the Assyrian star. However the others are left totally black.

The reason I mention iOS 10 is because it is a brand new OS and is extremely privy to anomalies. However ... I loaded several
Other pictures into the native photo app to try and recreate the same situation ... to no avail.

I'm sorry. I'm on mobile - and will attempt to post photo evidence if anyone sees this as important.

Would just like to add ....Very long time lurker. Decided like many others it would finally be time to register. Great site. Extremely educated people making extremely englighting connections across all topics ... but this... I don't know. Maybe it's
Something more.

Good snooping.

SORRY AGAIN. After originally posting this comment I figured out how to post images. Although not sure if this will hyperlink it self.
Good ole copy and paste works the same. It really is interesting. Also - they are screen shots - it isn't possible to create this effect in IOS native photo app editing. Here goes...

Baphomet
s10.postimg.org...

Cart I
s10.postimg.org...

Cart II
s10.postimg.org...

FR
s10.postimg.org...

edit on 14-9-2016 by MerricksInsight because: Uploaded images

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MerricksInsight

I have tried.. i know what you are talking about- but the images just load as blank on a computer. weird

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this one yet?On this guy's FB

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join