It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This entire thing screams Mr.Robot. Same premise as the series.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Anyone else getting an ear on the lower left?

What's that mean? Someone is listening?

Click on it! 😁 it plays music from "A Requiem "

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Oh duh...ok my bad you guys.....and it is lower right. I had a moment of dyslexia.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
a reply to: Bigburgh

City of the three rivers.......... isnt that in Michigan?

Thought it was in Quebec Trois Rivieres?
edit on 14-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You can move the EAR icon as well.

Get to badselfeater.com Now! Play the video! It's giving a new speach! 😮😮
edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

www.badselfeater.com...#

It's gone all black. No more door.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

City of the three rivers.......... isnt that in Michigan?

Thought it wS in Quebec Trois Rivieres?

It is👍 i took it wrong. As to the fact nothing ever cool happens in Pittsburgh .🤗

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

The Tigris, Euphrates and great Zab supposedly lead to the garden of Eden. Just sayin'.

Was it said that those rives are def in the US?

I was just going by a place close to Canada. Canadian masons were mentioned and the poster seemed french heritage like Quebec

Hmm I'm behind in this thread but I just replied to a post about the city of three rivers , I said Trois. Riverias (sp?)in Quebec. That would be French for three rivers

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

The Tigris, Euphrates and great Zab supposedly lead to the garden of Eden. Just sayin'.

Was it said that those rives are def in the US?

I was just going by a place close to Canada. Canadian masons were mentioned and the poster seemed french heritage like Quebec

Hmm I'm behind in this thread but I just replied to a post about the city of three rivers , I said Trois. Riverias (sp?)in Quebec. That would be French for three rivers

You are correct.

"Trois-Rivières is a city in the Mauricie administrative region of Quebec, Canada, located at the confluence of the Saint-Maurice and Saint Lawrence Rivers, on the north shore of the Saint Lawrence River across from the city of Bécancour." Wikipedia

en.m.wikipedia.org...ères

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So DeplorablePastorBone on twitter just linked a video decoding a book from cicada... I am guessing what pointed previous comments to cicada was the compass laying next to the dragon on back of the bill. also on the cover of Liber Primus

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Here..it's the bills front and back.

m.imgur.com...

m.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

some of the images that don't have the words at the bottom like the bill itself- there is an inscription on the inkwell the dragon is writing from.. i can't make it out.

edit on 14-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The plot thickens... this is getting better and better.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm heading to bed. I hope I don't oversleep until 4pm. I'd like to see if this is just some huge hoax or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fmoriss
Here's something I found. Link: sprunge.us...
It's in french but it says that when the timer gets to zero, aliens will come back to take over the world.
The user claim to be recruit aerith570 from ciada3301.

I'm playing catch up here. Sorry I'm just going through some pages I missed.
So there's that Trois Rivieres again .
"Omega si tu connais du monde a trois-rivieres"

Does omega mean first?
Is this site you linked related to this stuff?
edit on 14-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Where is that?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

The clock stops at 7 pm est. Mr. Robot starts later. If this is the case, then it's absolutely the most Genious marketing to date. 👍

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Does omega mean first?

No.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Talking now on website! Presidential speech recording?, sounds like Kennedy
edit on 9 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Take screenshots of the black bill and put it through an HDR filter and your get what looks like stars. Both on the vertical and horizontal Android screen
edit on 14-9-2016 by zackyri because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe
This speech recording from Kennedy was just played on the website badselfeater, then the opera music resumed.

"But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.
Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.
If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.
It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. "
www.jfklibrary.org... /Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join