It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Odd. They are loading fine on my phone. Hopefully that isn't the case for everyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
a reply to: MerricksInsight

I have tried.. i know what you are talking about- but the images just load as blank on a computer. weird

If i click the images individually on android they load blank like the computer but when you go to the site and watch the video they are dark as well.

Also a link to the archive of Mr Teeths facebook page archive.fo...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have an andriod phone. I first opened this OP on it. When I zoomed in on the links to the fake money picutres, I heard my phone take a picture. On both of them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

Damn. I'll have to upload them via computer in a few hours. The images I've found are not just black. They are blacked out in the background with certain things within the image highlighted in the foreground. I don't know how this is possible. I've never seen that happen when trying to simply trying to resize an image in iOS. They go from black and white sketches to complete reversal with highlighted accents only when you tap the edit button in iOS. It's either very weird and intentional or I have not gotten enough sleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As I stated I heard my camera take a picture of the pictures when opening them, both of them in the OP, of the fake money.

I think it is an inbuilt anti-conterfit program built in, that most other phones have as well. I've read about it somewhere, but it doesn't come to mind where right now.

It was freaky when I opened the pictures and I heard my phone take a picture of them. I knew what was going on. It wasn't me. It was an automatic program built into the telephone.

I wonder where it was secretly sent to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Has anyone seen this one yet?On this guy's FB

Oddly enough, after I started following Mr. teeth on Facebook from reading about him on here.. That guy you just linked to added me as a friend. He had some stuff on his Facebook wall about the "badselfeater" topic and the "beast bills", like that image you just posted. So I wrote him a message asking how he knew about it all and what he knew or if there was anything I should do. His reply to me that I got this morning was this: "Tell your loved ones how you feel about them" I have no idea what to think about all this, if it's a huge joke, a marketing campaign, or an actual plan for something to happen tonight... But his reply to my question is certainly creepy to say the least.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Same here,
If i click to go to the website ie badselfeater.com it is mainly black with the images like this
Screenshot
but clicking on badselfeater.com... takes me to a clear picture instead.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sodero

Oddly enough, after I started following Mr. teeth on Facebook from reading about him on here.. That guy you just linked to added me as a friend. He had some stuff on his Facebook wall about the "badselfeater" topic and the "beast bills", like that image you just posted. So I wrote him a message asking how he knew about it all and what he knew or if there was anything I should do. His reply to me that I got this morning was this: "Tell your loved ones how you feel about them" I have no idea what to think about all this, if it's a huge joke, a marketing campaign, or an actual plan for something to happen tonight... But his reply to my question is certainly creepy to say the least.

Don't believe that person in the fact something eminent in this moment tomorrow is going to happen. That was wrong of the person. I would remove him immediately. Don't add anyone you don't know on Facebook if you don't know them personally.

You're loved ones are okay for a little while longer at least.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The timer has turned from red to gray and has anyone gotten the Kennedy speech about secret societies?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Interestingly he graduated from Yale. Wasn't one of the photos posted a gate at Yale?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yes been on for a few hours. Someone has linked to it a couple of pages back.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

It could be a 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse reference. White, red, black, and pale. The pale is thought to be a mistranslation depending on where you look, and could actually be pale green according to Islam.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot
Ohh I don't believe anything will happen.. Though this whole thing certainly has been interesting to witness. The progress and research people have done here and on other sites is very impressive. I don't usually add people on Facebook that I don't know, but I don't post much and have few personal details on my page, so I wasn't too worried adding a random, especially since I was curious about his knowledge on this whole thing.

I just thought his reply to my question was worth posting when I saw that picture posted here from his Facebook page.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wynaeri
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

It could be a 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse reference. White, red, black, and pale. The pale is thought to be a mistranslation depending on where you look, and could actually be pale green according to Islam.

Good points.

What most people don't know is who they are.

The white horse represents righteous warfare and is in fact Jesus Christ. No one will tell you that.

Red represents warfare, and God's allowing it in the last days. The Pale horse with Hades following behind it represent famine and pestilence, and the black horse is death.

All happening now.

But the hope is the white horse. It will ride forth to complete his conquest. He will conquer all of the others.
edit on 14-9-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sodero

Ok. Thank you for responding. Always be cautious about people you meet you do not know.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I have check out this Johnny B. Craven Moorhead's fb page and check out this post that he put up.

"Johnny B. Craven Moorhead Most of you who have heard of CERN will have heard of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) the largest scientific instrument which exceeds 20 miles in diameter and travels under the sovereign territory of two countries (Switzerland, France).

The public has been told that it was constructed at a cost of tens of billions of Euros for the purpose of studying the birth of the universe and the collisions that take place within the collider allow us a quick glimpse at certain phenomenon that can only be witnessed when particles hit one another at incredibly high rates.

This is NOT what the machine was designed for, nor is it what the machine has been used for since it’s inception.

CERN’s main purpose for building the Collider was too, well it was to open a door way.

Allow me to explain: the doorway idea came into fruition in the 1960s. After years and years of attempting to hide UFO phenomenon, including large scale and very public interactions such as the Roswell incident, and the Battle for Los Angeles incident well before that, the governments of the United States, Great Britain, and France decided to throw their weight behind the understanding of what precisely these objects were.

The ideas flew far and wide. Were UFOs from another planet? Were they from another time? Or where they simply mass hysteria and mass delusion fueled by the overactive imagination of a public who were # scared of communists and their technology? No, they were none of those.

Our universe is but one page in a large book. Think of a closed book sitting on a table: you see each page stacked on top of one another, bound by the spine and sandwiched between the two covers. Our universe is but one page in a vast and all-encompassing book.

And our page is certainly not the only one with rich, in depth thought and writing committed to it. Every page in the book represents a different dimension each with it’s own unique writing, own unique story, own unique way of isolating itself from the other pages. No page was to interact with the other, just as no ink bleeds from one page to another in a standard book. Each page, a universe unto itself.
September 12 at 4:13pm
Johnny B. Craven Moorhead
Johnny B. Craven Moorhead Opening date Wed, Sep. 14th.
1 · September 12 at 4:14pm
Nathan San Diego
Nathan San Diego opening of the door or opening of gotthard
September 12 at 8:21pm
Nathan San Diego
Nathan San Diego any proof or just your theory
1 · September 12 at 8:22pm
Johnny B. Craven Moorhead They're opening the door at 7pm(ET)
Yesterday at 3:57am
Nathan San Diego
Nathan San Diego they opened it last year around this time too didnt they?
19 hrs
Johnny B. Craven Moorhead They did.
16 hrs"

This is really odd, but wanted to share it now that this person has come to light.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I already had Mr. Robot on my ' to watch ' list and thanks to some of you , I am more intrested now.
That being said, I 'll be very disappointed if this is all a show promo !

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I found this information on the Liam Douglas facebook page, and he has also made a youtube video which is over 30 mins. long to read this wording and talk about it. He really needs to replace his battery in his smoke detector, the beeping was driving me crazy through the video.

FB page

www.youtube.com...

A_L
edit on 9/14/2016 by another_lurker because: links didn't show, trying to fix

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarcusCooper
a reply to: seentoomuch

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" is the motto of the Bohemian Club.

Membership[edit]
A number of past membership lists are in public domain,[9] but modern club membership lists are private. Some prominent figures have been given honorary membership, such as Richard Nixon and William Randolph Hearst. Members have included some U.S. presidents (usually before they are elected to office), many cabinet officials, and CEOs of large corporations, including major financial institutions. Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the Federal Reserve), utilities, and national media have high-ranking officials as club members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of directors of several of these corporations; however, artists and lovers of art are among the most active members. The club's bylaws require ten percent of the membership be accomplished artists of all types (composers, musicians, singers, actors, lighting artists, painters, authors, etc.). During the first half of the 20th century membership in the club was especially valued by painters and sculptors, who exhibited their work on the premises, in both permanent displays and special exhibitions, and did not pay any commissions on sales to members.[14] Many of the club’s artists were nationally recognized figures, such as William Keith, Arthur Frank Mathews, Xavier Martinez, Edwin Deakin, William Ritschel, Jo Mora, and Arthur Putnam.

The club motto is "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here", a line taken from Act 2, Scene 2, of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. The club motto implies that outside concerns and business deals are to be left outside. When gathered in groups, Bohemians usually adhere to the injunction, though discussion of business often occurs between pairs of members.[15]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

I think there are a spider faction from UK or europe and The US are the Owl. I think thats what that phrase means. I don't remember where I heard or read that. Just have had it in my memory for quite a while.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Well the 3rd river of course could be the river of life that flows in the veins or those bloodlines itself.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join