It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Just saying.. this is Genious. So much thought into it.
Notice the amount of NEW members showed up, to only spend time on this Very Thread. No intro... no other thread, just this one.🙄

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's between the "B" and the "E" on the original back.:

The latest background image is on the website:

linky
edit on 14-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added inkwell

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
Background image is now this for me, although on the site it has a black filter over the top.

Larger image

Lady Justice killed by her own sword, scales of justice dropped with several smaller clues. Looks like the small clues related to the financial markets?

STM
edit on 14-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I did see that, it was modified.
Thanks for postong that pic. I saved it, the file is to big to upload here.

Is that Mt. Denali inside the inkwell?
edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Notice the amount of NEW members showed up, to only spend time on this Very Thread. No intro... no other thread, just this one.🙄

Been a long long time lurker who comes and goes. However I must admit this has piqued my curiosity, so much so i felt the urge to register.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Been a long long time lurker who comes and goes. However I must admit this has piqued my curiosity, so much so i felt the urge to register.

Lol.. i know that feeling😅
Addicting isn't it?
Welcome to the Den.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
oh yea- the rosary that is now highlighted on mobile version of page is the IRS logo

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Are you able the upload?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

was on the poster in the pic by trump tower:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

But that is them quoting Terrence McKenna. It's possible that they agree with him on this but certainly not a certainty, they may only agree with him on his views about time and consciousness. He had a lot of interesting things to say.

Otherwise I do agree though, they haven't even hinted at anything alien so they're not talking about the traditional type of "disclosure"(that only us nutjobs have heard about, in our world everyone knows what disclosure means) here.

Demons and ET's are still around though. People should stop trying to project their ignorance on the rest of humanity, they don't know for certain that these beings do not exist but they act as if it was a certainty, even going so far as to ignore specific evidence of such realities. Not everybody is this sheltered. An agnostic position would be more defensible.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
All from mobile site

Compact
hands
Cart
Cart Element
Shamash
Ruins
pterodactyl
Goat
edit on 1492016 by bilbous because: short link

edit on 1492016 by bilbous because: added more mobile pics

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess
All of the claimed Spears look nothing like Centurion spears of the era. Therein lies the main dissuading argument. DNA tests also rely on comparative samples, meaning unless you had a close relative you had absolute certainty is related to Jesus, you cannot know if the DNA is his. So it only really works in modern cases.

a reply to: Settledstar891
You've only posted twice in 5 years! Let us hope this does not disappoint.

originally posted by: Triskadecaphobic
Well according to Wayback Machine, it went White, Green, Red, Black...

It could possibly be a reference to the sacred colors of the steps of the Ziggurat, though I do believe that was blue, red, black, white.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ahh yes. With the eagle.

And its the reserves.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Anyone got some input on this? Look familiar?
This really looks like a map with rivers, at least to me. Any clue where this might be?

Image can be found HERE

Thanks again everybody. This has been a blast!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
anyone get this?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I haven't noticed that because I have been participating in other threads... thanks for the heads up. It is a curious phenomena and I can imagine they are prepping for further discussions about it as things unfold.

My time has been divided maintaining a thread and replying to others so I have to admit I should go back and place more mental effort on this in less divided attention... has anyone looked to see if any puzzle has been arising out of all of this other than seeing new stuff coming up with a count down clock to stare at?

I mean the imagery is pretty obvious but what it fully culminates into by the larger picture could likely be figured out before the clock hits zero.

I know a group has stated that something was going to occur in September but I can't recall who it was from so many saying the same sort of thing from Assange releasing things to an Anonymous protest to several others occurring.

The only thing I am aware of occuring aside from the Rishi star last Friday is supposed to end with a partial lunar eclipse this coming Friday that falls on Sojong or the confession day of monastics.(Buddhist) So this is a welcome addition to add some excitement.

Sorry to anyone that thinks I should be freaking out about this or what that clock signifies; I just hope it doesn't lead to any suffering... going ha ha look what your belief and attachment to symbolism caused however? That would be spectacular because we do it to ourselves and others all the time not concerned about the fear or pain or terror that causes in others.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You did good..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

i can't upload the highlighted version.. some css script is causing it

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zackyri

Looks like entrance and exit "wounds" from both sides of the material by some projectile.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Three rivers? As discused around page 33
Trois-Rivières

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join