It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: another_lurker

Typing in S then spelling out one and then A O gives Sone AO dropping that into the old search engine brings back zone AO and well in leet speak other letters or numbers are commonly used as replacements where the S could be meant as a Z...

So the return of Zone AO was: www.fema.gov...

The purpose of this page is to define Zone AO, a commonly used term in floodplain management. To explore other common floodplain management terms access the NFIP Policy Index.

Areas subject to inundation by 1-percent-annual-chance shallow flooding (usually sheet flow on sloping terrain) where average depths are between one and three feet. Average flood depths derived from detailed hydraulic analyses are shown in this zone. Mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements and floodplain management standards apply.

Some Zone AO have been designated in areas with high flood velocities such as alluvial fans and washes. Communities are encouraged to adopt more restrictive rquirements for these areas.

Either the plot thickens or the reaching grows... :p But notice the term: MANDITORY
edit on 14-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The only thing mandatory is to fear God and give him glory. The end is coming. But nothing should cause anyone fear aside from failing to serve Jehovah.

Oh, that is only mandatory if you want life. You don't have to chose to live if you don't want to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this already, but.... I was on Badselfeater.com this morning, via my cell phone, listening the "The Kings Death" song that plays when the pigs ear is in the beasts mouth. Once the song finished, I had moved the ear away and then back again, and sure enough the song started right back up, only this time after about 15 seconds the song stopped. I immediately picked up the phone, thinking that it had turned off or something of the like, only to find a video screen waiting for me to hit the play button; obviously I obliged. What followed was about 3 seconds of a strange white noise, when suddenly it proceeded to play JFK's infamous Secret Society speech. Strange, strange, strange.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: another_lurker
I found this information on the Liam Douglas facebook page, and he has also made a youtube video which is over 30 mins. long to read this wording and talk about it. He really needs to replace his battery in his smoke detector, the beeping was driving me crazy through the video.

FB page

www.youtube.com...

A_L

What on earth was that video that he plays?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Dammit, I already have water in my basement and it's about to rain some more.

I hate floods and Hellinois!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DearlyDeparted

It appears that there is no music being played on badselfeater.com anymore.

Also, Mr. Teeth's facebook page is gone

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DearlyDeparted

The white noise was not in the original speech iirc, so has been added. Could be possible that there is something to be found there? Much like the Plague Doctor video.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skush

The video is of him reading the fb post link that I also put in there. I didn't watch the whole thing as the smoke detector and IM message noises were driving me crazy through it.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

I just looked at the topography of Trois Rivieres Quebec and it looks similar but go look for yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

Still getting the music here.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It is obscured. It is between the b and e of federal beast at the bottom.

link   
a reply to: another_lurker

At 10:20 he plays a video. I don't know what it is but it's disturbing. Kind of sounds like animals being slaughtered.

link   
a reply to: Skush

that same Liam Douglas was posting (trolling?) all over the original MrTeeth FB page...

He said his great grandfather was in a photo taken in 1961 in the white house, with other congressman, a certain rep from CA named "Chet Holifield". I was trying to post the question to him if i had found his correct grandfather - and the site went dark.

Might be of interest to search his page more...but his numerous posts were driving everyone nuts!

ps- the badselfeater site is not muted - still plays the classical background music - with JFK's conspiracy speech to follow
edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: add link

edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: added WH coffee hour photo

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr
Yes, Liam is all over the place, and seems to be part of the wearechange group.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah, I checked too...Think Facebook shut it down, or the owner himself/herself?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

I was thinking that exact same thing, as it is a very strange noise, however I have no way of capturing it nor attempting to decipher it. I am curious to know if anyone else has stumbled on it as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

That guy sent me a friend request which i didn't answer because another guy I accepted (then blocked) named Liam Douglas was a bit too strange for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Onthebit

Checked a number of times already. I just don't see that much similarity. Sure, you can spot SOME similarities but not much.

Been trying to find an older map of the Trois-Rivières region, which might show how the riverbanks have been engineered over time. No match so far. Again, this could be a waste of time. Who knows, it may not even be a map of rivers, but since there are so many (not very well)hidden references in the bill, I thought that this might be of significance.

Has there been any talk about Trois-Rivières other than speculating that the "three rivers" mentioned in badselfeaters post COULD BE the Trois-Rivières area? If so, I have missed it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Artye

My guess would be the Owner closed the page out to add to the "mystery". I don't see any reason why FB would have done this unless they violated Terms and Conditions

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

When using a desktop, I get a dark screen with faint images behind and after 5 minutes or so, it changes to the Kennedy speech (Link: youtu.be...) - Again, it's a hidden video that cannot be found without the link.

I'll take a look at the audio in the video properly in a few hours, once I get home from work and see if anything pops out.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MarcusCooper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join