It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Do you see it from my perspective?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't be sharing my personal experience with you in order to give you another perspective.

You are still putting my experience on the same level as remembering Kit-Kat wrong.....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

So what does it have to do with the comment you replied. That's right nothing. Derp.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

You are ill informed as is obviously the case. You CANNOT have proof without evidence. Evidence creates proof. It's even in the definition. Educate yourself.

You are confusing the verb with the noun. Proof means you have actual evidecne and an argument resistant to scrutiny. Prove or Proving means you are working towards proof.

So you, in your mind, are working towards proof in that you think you are proving your hypothesis, when in fact, you are just making a joke that the rest of us already know the punch line to.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's the same thing. You just don't want to get that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You asked me a specific question. I answered. How is that not to do with what you said?

And I'll ask again. Whats different (according to you) with your ribs?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Of course you can't prove its real. No one can prove fiction to be real because it's fiction.

But you can't prove that you came from another dimension either.

Short term memory ME would be the first time you remembered wrong. That's your short term memory conflicting with your long term memory.

Drivel, give me an example of a supposed ME that is comparable to "where did I park my car, derp?"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
You are still putting my experience on the same level as remembering Kit-Kat wrong.....

I've been speaking generally about the effect. My bad if I gave the impression I was referring to your experience.

But whatever the effect.. a change of a label or anatomy.

Again, where does the timeline shifting etc. come into the equation?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Give me proof of the Mandela effect.

Cant?

Shock.

All you have is your misunderstandings, bad memories and lack of education.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You are ill informed as is obviously the case. You CANNOT have proof without evidence. Evidence creates proof. It's even in the definition. Educate yourself.

But he said that evidence=proof which is not true.

I never claimed that you can have proof without evidence.

Stop wasting space, stop taking comments out of context.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Give proof that the ME is not real.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

In our timeline it isn't. I would remember if it was.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But whatever the effect.. a change of a label or anatomy.

You really don't see a significant difference.....

Again, where does the timeline shifting etc. come into the equation?

Form my perspective something has changed.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Is your memory proof?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You really don't see a significant difference.....

Actually I #ing do. Maybe you can focus on the Mandela Effect and its mechanics? You know, that thing I've been asking about for a few posts now? Because whether it's a lame candy wrapper, or a significant anatomical difference in your body... It's all going to fall under the mechanics of the Mandela Effect.

Form my perspective something has changed.

From your perspective something has changed. Great. But I already knew that. That doesn't answer what I am really asking! Why timeline shifts? Why couldn't the explanation be that God was tuning you up? Or maybe the devil is playing a trick on you? Or any number of other things. How was the conclusion reached, that it has to do with other realities and timelines? I don't understand why more fantastical explanations are required for something that can be explained with modern understanding of the human brain.

I like cracking my jokes but I'm all ears, if there is any real information out there, in favor.

For the record, I am not saying there couldn't be other realities etc. I don't know too much about that.

Anyway.. tired of asking about it all since you seem unwilling or unable to answer some of my more probing questions.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Evidence IS proof. Don't you get that? You have to have evidence to have proof. If you have evidence, you have proof. People are only acquitted for lack of evidence if the evidence is CIRCUMSTANTIAL, which is not actually DIRECT evidence.

MEMORY IS NOT EVIDENCE because memory is faulty. It is not hard wired or imprinted permanently. It is biological and changes with mood and external influence. Even recalling a memory during external influence can change it to the point you are sure you are right.

We have DIRECT evidence that memory can change, even immediately, and that external influences can change memory. We also have DIRECT evidence that when 100 people are shown something, a good portion of them will make the SAME mistake. Hence why we have people who all remember the same thing wrong. All the factors were there for people to commonly make the same mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Is your memory proof?

Isn't it? If countless other people share it with me.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Evidence IS proof. Don't you get that? You have to have evidence to have proof. If you have evidence, you have proof. People are only acquitted for lack of evidence if the evidence is CIRCUMSTANTIAL, which is not actually DIRECT evidence.

Right, cool story bro.

So evidence is proof, but some evidence is not actually evidence. BS.

Evidence is not proof. Proof is 100%. Evidence is something that points in a certain direction. Jeez.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are you serious? Then I can say my memory shared by others is proof for the ME, but I would never claim that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ME (or lack thereof) is not falsifiable. Therefore it is not science, and cannot be proven or disproven with empirical evidence. It's pure philosophy, like how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

However, several philosophical arguments can be made against it, one of them being Occam's Razor.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

MEMORY IS NOT EVIDENCE because memory is faulty. It is not hard wired or imprinted permanently. It is biological and changes with mood and external influence. Even recalling a memory during external influence can change it to the point you are sure you are right.

So you mean that memories are always wrong then? Or only when someone claims a ME?

We have DIRECT evidence that memory can change, even immediately, and that external influences can change memory. We also have DIRECT evidence that when 100 people are shown something, a good portion of them will make the SAME mistake. Hence why we have people who all remember the same thing wrong. All the factors were there for people to commonly make the same mistake.

So memories are always wrong? This seems to be the point you are making. What about the times when memory is not faulty, which is most of the time? Can I use that as an argument for my side?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join