It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

It is an explainable mandela effect. We know the maps were wrong and some are still wrong but actually explainable. I don't think the map thing can be called a mandella effect really.
Mars being the size it is? no the OP was mistaken nothing more. I and many have known forever mars was that size it has not changed.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nm.

edit on 3-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This whole Mandela thing has gone WAYYYYy too far, lol.

Take this thread for example. A guy searches Mars on the internet, and realizes it's a lot smaller than he initially realized. What is his first thought on the issue? MUST BE THE MANDELA EFFECT!

Is the mandela effect going to be a sort of social trend for the fringe now, where anytime someone mistakes something, gets something wrong, or gets confused, they blame it on the "mandela effect"?

Mars has ALWAYS been a very small planet compared to Earth. Nothing has ever changed. Perhaps you forgot how big Mars was in relation to Earth. Perhaps you never knew. Maybe while you were in grade school there was a model of the solar system that didn't represent proportionality of the planets, and you identified with that, who knows?

I really wish people would stop blaming things on this mandela effect

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ok, so what's your plan?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Ok, so what's your plan?

The plan for today is to finish work and go home, have some food and relax.

Go to sleep, wake up.

The plan for the weekend hasn't been formed yet, I think I will just wing it this weekend.

What are you on about when you ask what's my plan?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Lol.

Well I read your post with random statements and I merely let you know that I was ready for you to start making your point.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Lol.

Well I read your post with random statements and I merely let you know that I was ready for you to start making your point.

Random statements?

I quoted what you said and replied that those that aren't feeling the Mandela effects are also experiencing something.

I know many people have issues following a simple line a thought.

I wish you all the best.

I was using the point you made and simply applying to other members because it fits with all that are participating in the discussion.

The reason people talk about the Mandela effect is they experienced something,

that's deep.

You should be a philosopher.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Wolfenz

It is an explainable mandela effect. We know the maps were wrong and some are still wrong but actually explainable. I don't think the map thing can be called a mandella effect really.
Mars being the size it is? no the OP was mistaken nothing more. I and many have known forever mars was that size it has not changed.

ok
What Mandela Effect is to ME..

more the term was Originally meant for the Paranormal Memories thinking of something of truth but Something
seeing Someone Else's the point of View then Actually seeing it your self False Memories from others ..
and on the Other Side of the Coin, The Term means Dipping into Parallel Worlds with Different Time Lines

Like the Famous True to Life Remote Viewer Ingo Swann that worked with the CIA , Institutes, Universities

Claimed that in another Dimension Jupiter is a Sun and its Larger Moons are Habitable Like Europa ,

and he is also one of the First to claim that Jupiter has Rings like Saturn , and it was confirmed 6 years later from the Voyager probe

although his tales of UFO AND Aliens are way out of the ballpark !
and other Bizarre stuff ...,

but for this thread ...

its about all miscalculation's and Exaggeration of the size of Mars ..
until we placed a orbiter thats actuate in measurements around mars..
and no one bother too actually look..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I quoted what you said and replied that those that aren't feeling the Mandela effects are also experiencing something.

So again, what is your point.

The reason people talk about the Mandela effect is they experienced something, that's deep.

Actually, it was a reply to a post claiming the opposite. You completely took the comment out of context and added your ramblings.

You should be a philosopher.

You should try to understand what is being posted and in what context, a little better.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Sorry mate, I guess you confused Mars for Venus. When I first read your post, at first I thought "almost the same size", then *before* scrolling down I remembered "that's Venus, Mars is from 1/4 to 1/3 of Earth's size, and after scrolling down I noticed my memory was allright.

Cheers,

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yes you can but I am not saying my anatomy is different than it is supposed to be. I just remember it being different and apparently I am not alone.

You are still not getting it.

Yes, I get it...... you remember the anatomy being different but you have no evidence it ever was.

Have you ever wondered why a person with a medical science degree doesn't remember having different anatomy?

Or why a person with a degree in geography doesn't remember NZ North of Australia?

Does this mean that all graduates are from this timeline?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

It is because they are special, they are tuned in to the cosmic beta plasma waves more than us mere mortals, they are all waking up to converge upon a certain rock.....there can be only one.
Or along those lines.
edit on 3-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
It is because they are special, they are tuned in to the cosmic beta plasma waves more than us mere mortals, they are all waking up to converge upon a certain rock.....there can be only one.
Or along those lines.

LOL
Yep, I am no special at all, my maps are all the same, my anatomy looks right in place and Mandela died an old man not long ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Me neither I'm not a special super duper inter dimensional time traveler like these Mandela dudes...so jelly

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How do you know what specific people remember in order for you to make that statement?

You read my perspective, why don't you focus on the part where I said that I noticed this myself before finding other people with the exact same memory, just a few weeks later.

You obviously keep insisting it was my bad memory but why are others experiencing the exact same, seemingly random issue, at this moment in time.

That is the thing that makes me think it is more than just my "bad memory".

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

What is this "ooh they want to be special" drivel. Are you insecure or something?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Here's a couple of new vids that might be of interest to some of you.

edit on 3/8/2016 by TravelleOn because: Fixed video links

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Have you ever wondered why a person with a medical science degree doesn't remember having different anatomy?

Or why a person with a degree in geography doesn't remember NZ North of Australia?

Bingo. The people suffering from the "effect" were never in possession of specialized knowledge to begin with -- yet more evidence it's just people remembering things incorrectly.

The fact that many people share the same faulty memories should come as no surprise to anyone. Heck, we dream in the same archetypes, and many of us share a multitude of cultural experiences that are likely to shape our memories, faulty or otherwise.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Next it will be

MY GOD!! Look at the Size of Jupiter its So BIG!!

I Knew it was Huge but that Not that Huge! LOL

you want a Mandela Effect ??

How about Looking at Globe Maps

and compare the Land mass Sizes through out the Decades of the 20th Century to NOW!

Mostly Africa and Green Land!!

you people want to Debate Debate That !

about the Old and the New

There is a World Map that is still used Today and it Totally Wrong !!

Maps That Prove You Don't Really Know Earth
www.youtube.com...

That's a really cool video.

In case anyone watches that and is left wondering where to find a map that shows the accurate sizes of the land masses relative to one another, the picture at the link below comes pretty close (but keep in mind, it gets the shapes wrong).

i.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 3-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TravelleOn

thanks for the videos !

it will be very interesting if more change backs happen

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join