It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken
Just google it. It's a dmz file (I believe) and most are as easy as installing a program.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Geez when looking at this image is like looking at another planet :S

what i recall of the north pole is like you said, a continent size island of huge glaciers cliffs, big ice burgs, not sea ice.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

no sir! can't find a trace

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You're onviously not looked by hard enough. It's out there. And the only reason I know that is because another member used THE SAME ARGUMENT before so I installed it.

Google it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: Agartha

Geez when looking at this image is like looking at another planet :S

what i recall of the north pole is like you said, a continent size island of huge glaciers cliffs, big ice burgs, not sea ice.

deserves a close up

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

no sir! can't find it, please help me out, i really would like to have it. I will appreciate

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Google it

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

no sir! can't find it, please help me out, i really would like to have it. I will appreciate

Here you go. An explanation.

FixMaps Arctic Google Earth

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I cant see how this helps , this only confirms that as i said google earth never showed the north pole, whilst I vividly remember the north pole as a continent size ice cap like the south pole.

Imagine, I used to zoom in research labs situated at the shores host by countries like Great Britain and France. The labs research centres were all situated on the edge, none made it in land.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Sounds like you're getting confused between the Arctic and the Antarctic.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Negative, I remember vividly the north pole + can't find anything like this in the antartic

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I cant see how this helps , this only confirms that as i said google earth never showed the north pole, whilst I vividly remember the north pole as a continent size ice cap like the south pole.

Imagine, I used to zoom in research labs situated at the shores host by countries like Great Britain and France. The labs research centres were all situated on the edge, none made it in land.

Are you sure you don't mean the Antarctic? Why would they build research labs on floating ice blocks, and even if they did, how would google capture them, moving as they would be?

Maybe it was some other program. I know there are research centres in the Arctic circle, but on ice at the edge? And why are you saying north pole when you are referring to the Arctic? The North pole is one of two things, the magnetic North pole or the Geographic north pole, they are both points though, not land masses.

You confuse me a lot.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Sounds like you're getting confused between the Arctic and the Antarctic.

Absolutely, no other explanation for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You remember it?

You remember wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yep. And, like you pointed out, the research labs would be useless on floating ice.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That is the point really. The North pole (frozen icy wasteland, not the magnetic one) was always a point in the Arctic sea, composed of water both frozen and not, as its name inplies. There has never been a land mass there as far as I was taught, unlike the Antarctic, which is a continent in itself.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

i'm so happy because there were! , I only two months ago were looking at them. and btw! i was not alone, also my colleague was there!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Also, who in their right minds would put a research station on the edge of the Arctic? I mean, that thing loses MASSIVE ice chunks. Seems safe

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm guessing you've got proo.......oh, wait. Never mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join