It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

What can you tell me about biomechanical insectoidal looking creatures, that are about nine to ten feet tall, with elongated heads and have no eyes, and may, or may not have wings.

Interesting read, cheers!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
He is one of them too !

Just on a different ethereal plane than the rest of his identities and existences.

So eat your ethereal. The kind that's nutz.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Not all Freemasons have 'ranks' and the 'degrees' certainly don't count as a rank like you think of it. The Blue Lodge is the standard lodge for any starting Freemason. Once, you have progressed through the first three degrees, you will be deemed a Master Mason, and a true Brother of the Any Lodge. As far as the additional information and rites taken in the other societies, they don't count as 'higher ranks'. The third degree is the highest, and every other degree obtained after that through Scottish, York, Mithrais, etc is simply a supplementary lesson to the third.

edit on 10-2-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You do not seem to realize or RECOGNIZE the obvious facts that the Universe itself is highly flawed and imperfect.

Nothing you do, can take you away from REBELLING, especially in search of love light and "truth".

Even the highest of Avatar consciousness etcetera have been entirely presented with this laughable reality, ALL have fallen for it, despite them failing utterly in the attempts at perfection.

What this means, is that they are so far from the FULL TRUTH, they would never see it , if it was presented on a platter to them, by a Creator Itself.

So they continue on, journey on, trying to fix something all the while telling themselves it is all perfect and does not need fixing.

Nice conundrum there;

You are going to need to wake them all up, before someone ELSE DOES, to the facts that they are likely to be swept away, as a certain few see them as actually blanketing the problem with delusion, and presenting that we HERE are in delusion.

Noone is interested anymore in the incomplete truths and lies of these souls, who have proven they cannot climb higher, because they do not know how.

Truth is certainly coming, and the descriptions as told by the Masons and every other advanced religious organization, are about to be DESTROYED, why ?

Because they are not TRUE.

(post by pithos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Words make things real though and he IS saying he's Illuminati. Maybe we should believe him.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I can't believe I just wasted my time replying to this tripe. I really am bored.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shminkee Pinkee
It's not so much "secretive" as "private".

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what trolls are capable of. They will not stop, or slow down. They feed off your reactions.
They will go on and on and on, but as soon as you challenge them to provide any form of quantifiable evidence, they become defensive and even nasty.
Let me guess. I am in 'fear' mode and I don't see the LOVE LIGHT BLAH BLAH.

Shove it, troll! Wasting people's time with your juvenille nonsense.
You guys want to feed him, suit yourselves.
This is rather pathetic.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shminkee Pinkee

The thing is they really aren't, their lodges are easy to find, their rituals have been made public for quite some time, a lot of members don't hide their membership/wear something that identifies their membership, members/non members have written tons of books on the subject, ect.
edit on 10-2-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

RIIIIIGHT ~!!!! ????

hahhahahahahahah

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Per chance did the Illuminati show you this thread? When showing you the truth..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Dude

You just glazed over and didn't even explain 9/11 question I asked

And you completely skipped the ISIS question I asked

You are either a puppet or a fraud

Find a job man

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I understand you can not prove if all the Hidden technology you speak of actually exists
And that is the way it should be for now in a world where such things if true would be a weapon in the wrong hands

I remain open minded and sceptical regarding such possibilities... There is no other way to be

However having free choice ... Humans are not slaves ... But as you rightly point out ... Humans can and do act irrationally and become their own worst enemy.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wow, another human being 'in the know'...I feel so left out...Where shall I begin...Ok, here it goes...
The Illuminati you speak of, which faction are you making reference to? This will show whether you are honest and sincere, albeit more importantly, that you actually know something about the pillars of societal control.
Answer that one question and I may entertain the notion of another response.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I call bull# on your male dominator culture society of freemasons

the earth / gaia is female and before we had culture we were in unison with mother earth and before theism created a male god
we worshipped the feminine and the ego was diminished.

The language of your post only speaks of the masculine but without the feminine we are nothing
so the freemasons / illuminati is a bull# society for males who want to exert their male dominance over others

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
1) It's good to be skeptical. It's great to ask questions. Discernment is our personal goal. All of us.

2) There's much that has been said this time. Much to look into, or at least investigate further.

3) This site is about investigations. Finding The Truth. Negative comments about the fidelity of OP's comments perhaps may be appropriate someday. However, they are not appropriate now.

Ask more thoughtful and concise QUESTIONS. Allow OP to answer to his fullest. As much, and as many times as he can. The more OP talks the more Truth we'll all find -- but we won't know if we subject OP to comments which don't provide the environment for him to feel it's beneficial to share the information, even if it is "wrong" (in the end).

If he is telling the whole truth, we all would be great skeptical instruments, but we may drive away the truth and therefore would still be searching for Truth, and having these same comments posted over and over again. So let's just ask questions at this point.

4) It is important to call out the OP created this thread yesterday and has responded many times, with what could be perceived to be quick responses, and he's been answering direct questions, not just skirting the issues that are asked, at least not all the time. It seems that if fabrication of the material was required, it would have taken longer to create the responses that were provided in response by the OP to direct ATS questions.

I do agree that the information presented in response could have been researched and there is a hint of GoogleJitsu in play, but some of the topics are highly complex, and there is a line of acceptable potentiality in his thought and event lines if you remain agnostic to how this information is being presented.

So again at this point, let's ask as many questions as we can. Let's tone done the negative, "You're a liar" comments, and just let our questions and his responses decide the Truth.

Just as OP needs to provide evidence of his claims in the Truth, there is no way that we'll get this information unless we analyze more data, which is directly proportionate to our cultivation of this whole website as a place where ideas can be shared without initial, invalidated and unauthenticated negative skepticism. Let's give that skepticism some time to be validated.

You want a radio show? How about you get all these expected high government operatives and interview them one by one, ask them all the same questions (separately). Analyze the differences and then have another interview with all X # of them together in the same interview and ask to explain their differences.

In this current example, NeoNemo could be paired with "Corey Goode" (www.spherebeingalliance.com...), who already does tons of shows apparently.

This process should better filter Truth. If they are unwilling to participate in such a direct rendition of truth telling and auditing, that should be a red flag.

edit on 11-2-2016 by Curious8Me because: Typo

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VanGcouverite

Dude

You just glazed over and didn't even explain 9/11 question I asked

And you completely skipped the ISIS question I asked

You are either a puppet or a fraud

Find a job man

lol, there are people for whom this type of OP is about all they've got.

Imagine Ted Kazynski (sp ?) hanging around on the internet. Or Dahmer, Gacy....wait, they actually hobbies......
edit on 11-2-2016 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

(post by IlluminatiTechnician removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Per chance did the Illuminati show you this thread? When showing you the truth..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell does this "anomaly" thread have ANYTHING to do with Illuminati???

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join