It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hi Guys another update here.I was intending to update my existing thread on My earlier captures of this anomaly,but it seems the photos are not showing,so I'll start afresh.

Here is the thread with some more background info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been taking many images since My Last post and I am *still* observing this object (Planet X) in the two o'clock position as always.

Some days I can view it for up to two hours and I will watch it slowly move away from the Sun until sunset.

I have a new position to view it from,this time at sunset. I also have a marker in the form of a wind turbine and the object consistently aligns with this,but overtime has moved with the sun as you would expect in this scenario.

Over the past few sessions spanning three weeks, I have also noticed how it is now showing as a red/pinkish orb.At times it changes form throughout the duration of my observation. Again I'll say this behaviour is mimicking the appearance and habits of PX on the Giglio Campese webcam featured near daily on the Poleshift.ning blog. The GC webcam images also display the tubular form and also morphs over time,not to mention the colours are exact.

This object comes into a stationary position a short time before the Sun has made its journey to the horizon (near the 11 o'clock position in relation to the turbine in the images below) It lingers for a while after a time of the Sun having set,it will then descend downwards steadily and starts flickering red,just like a star and at this time it is exactly the same size as a traditional star(although when seen before this it looks like it may have Greater size and form). This process has been repeated many many times I have a collection of images.

The efforts of the chem trail planes has gone into over drive and I can see why! I can guarantee to capture this object and single it out even amongst heavy cloud (or Chemtrails)

I will also add that I am at 50 N latitude as I've mentioned before. My cousin in England (also at 50 N) took a photo of a seemingly innocent sunrise,although heavily trailed. I inverted this through a photoshop and it also seems to display an anomaly at 2 o'clock and that would make perfect sense.

I can offer tips on how this can be observed by anybody,to further prove My observations. Sun rise and set are the 2 times that are ideal for this. There will be a window of what should be by now 45 minutes to ensure a good capture. Make sure you have as clear and unimpeded view of the horizon as possible. Sunny clear days are not always ideal as it can become more faint the brighter it is, patience may also be needed. Again it will be two o'clock at 50N Czech etc,Italy 4-5 o'clock,Hawaii 5-6 oclock, Brazil 11 oclock,so work out where your location would fit in amongst the given coordinates and focus on that area,remember the differing forms! It could be the winged tubular shape as shown in my initial images,it would most likely by now represent a small pinky/reddish orb,this at times can be seen as a 'second sun',but that is taking many factors on Earth and in space into consideration.Also I turn my brightness settings on My camera down to minimal,this will need to be cranked back up,as and after the sun goes down at twilight. Get a camera with the highest mega pixels if possible,My camera is only a smaller variety but it has 20 Megapixels.

I have brought this to ATS to further contribute in My efforts to alerting members of the impending passage of PX and all that it brings with it. This is not up for debunking! It is not a cloud,plane,UFO,bird,officially known planet,weather balloon,lens flare,sun dog,sun halo,ice crystals etc etc! it is indeed PX in the precise position where it should be for my location according to Zetatalk and the other sightings globally. It has been here at the two o'clock position since Spring 2014 when I first viewed it,and imaged it since April 2015.

I will present a recent session where I captured the red orb (knowingly) for the first time. Although I will not present all of the 50 or so images from this session, I will present a portion that were taken over time,you can see by the cloud movement and sun location,as to get an idea of the timescale. Just to preempt a lens flare cry from the skeptics, I will add an image of when the sun has gone out of sight and yet still we have our red orb. I will also produce an image taken from the day after that also shows the orb in exactly the same place. I will also add some additional images taken from earlier in the year and also some graphics that will help understand what this object is and why it takes this winged tubular form at times.

The time is coming (days or weeks imo) where we may be looking at an announcement as there will surely be mass sighting on the cards soon! Also this object will (when visible to all) take on the form of the red winged disk and this will unnerve the masses so be prepared in all the obvious ways!

12th September 2015:

11th September 2015:

This image I only offer as a possibility, as it is in a good position at the usual time. I did not track it on this day:

Here's a Recent SOHO image of PX to throw into the mix,this object also has about 4 general forms when seen on SOHO and varies in appearance just like here on Earth.

Here is the object in its seemingly tubular/winged form,this was back in April 2015.It is at two o'clock as always.

Original:

These are taken from images earlier in the year, can you spot the exact positioning of the tubular winged form at two o'clock?

Here are some zoomed in close ups,hopefully this image will hold enough clarity for people to see the details of this thing.

Here's some images of Brown Dwarfs with their debris disks that can also appear to be 'wings'. Take this into consideration when viewing the zoomed in images above and in future.

This potential anomaly below also turned up in the usual position (during a break in cloud at the usual time) and all I'm saying is to take into consideration that this object is basically a red orb encircled by a debris field,this will give a winged appearance at times and this image could possibly be the object of interest yet again.

Zoom in:

Here's an invert of the Giglio Campese webcam image. PX has also taken the tubular form temporarily here. When viewed in its original colour you can see the similarity in colour to My images.Although some of my images above are darker than others,when the exposure is increased and temperature turned down,you can see the enhance natural reds and links of this object when in orb form.

edit on 18-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

This is probably a redundant question, have you checked the lenses on your camera?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very interesting!

You should download the app star tracker lite.
its free and will tell you if its venus or another planet

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It has been here at the two o'clock position since Spring 2014 when I first viewed it,and imaged it since April 2015.

If it's been in the exact same position since spring 2014...it's not impending. I can't see what you're seeing I''m afraid, all I can see is a cloud.

The time is coming (days or weeks imo) where we may be looking at an announcement as there will surely be mass sighting on the cards soon! Also this object will (when visible to all) take on the form of the red winged disk and this will unnerve the masses so be prepared in all the obvious ways!

Are you suggesting that this tubular-winged cloud/star/planet will somehow become visisble to everyone very soon...and no one else has noticed it yet? And then what will happen?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry... it's just clouds.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This is probably a redundant question, have you checked the lenses on your camera?

I second that, I do see the object. It look like maybe a lens scratch or a small chip.

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You should contact NASA, it seems they missed this, along with all the other armature and professional astronomers.
And to think, all you needed was a wild imagination, and a camera.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It didn't happen in 2012 and it's not happening now.
Please, research the effects of a rogue planet entering our solar system. And from a reputable source, not some place like GLP.

phys.org...

No. Nooooo. No. Just no.
This is a delightful staple in science fiction. There's a mysterious world that orbits the Sun exactly the same distance as Earth, but it's directly across the Solar System from us; always hidden by the Sun. Little do we realize they know we're here, and right now they're marshalling their attack fleet to invade our planet. We need to invade counter-Earth before they attack us and steal our water, eat all our cheese or kidnap our beloved Nigella Lawson and Alton Brown to rule as their culinary queen and king of Other-Earth.
Well, could this happen? Could there be another planet in a stable orbit, hiding behind the Sun? The answer, as you probably suspect, is NO. No. Nooooo. Just no.
Well, that's not completely true. If some powerful and mysterious flying spaghetti being magically created another planet and threw it into orbit, it would briefly be hidden from our view because of the Sun. But we don't exist in a Solar System with just the Sun and the Earth. There are those other planets orbiting the Sun as well. As the Earth orbits the Sun, it's subtly influenced by those other planets, speeding up or slowing down in its orbit.

Read more at: phys.org...

ETA -

Well, it was a pretty clever idea. Unfortunately, the forces of gravity conspire to make this hidden planet idea completely impossible. Most importantly, when someone tells you there's a hidden planet on the other side of the Sun, just remember these words:
No.
Nooooo.
No.

Read more at: phys.org...

edit on 18-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

[QUOTE](Venus -Naked eye )In most cases particularly when more than 30° from the Sun easily to be found
(Jupiter-Naked eye )  With very clear sky, shortly (< 2-3 months) before opposition after sunrise or after opposition before sunset when not too low in the sky one might find Jupiter after looking it up with binoculars.[/QUOTE]

Source Link:  SkySurfer Website

Venus and Jupiter in full daylight pic

The pic above shows Venus and Jupiter taken with Canon EOS 6d in prime focus of ED 110, close conjunction less than half a degree apart 2015 Jul 1 late afternoon in full daylight. Sorry, I wasn't able to upload this image with my IPad. Honestly, your images seem Similiar to pics of Jupiter. On star maps for Czech skies, I believe you will find its transit comparable.

If you are really curious to identify what you are seeing or not seeing, check out the link above. It is packed full of information on how to view many objects in daylight with the naked eye, binoculars, or telescopes. 

Edit add: Planetary Movement table for 2015

edit on 9 18 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add: Another awesome pic of a Venus Jupiter conjunction this past July taken from the bank of the Sec Reservoir in Czech Republic!
edit on 9 18 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

BA! be gone with this "witchcraft" you call science! Next you will be trying to explain how contrails can persist!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

ssssshh! It's not really contrails.....it fairy dust! They ride on the wings and spread it. Much faster than flying on their own.
Tinkerbell is gonna be really pissed if she finds out I told you.

edit on 18-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Have you tried a star scanner app as suggested above?

I can see the object you refer to in your pictures, unlike other members.

I imagine it is Venus, however it could be a lense anomaly and you're pulling our leg.

Thanks for taking the time to upload the pictures, hopefully you can get a screen shot/photo of a sky scanner app and upload that too?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Science is pants. All I need is popular mythological subculture and the internet.

That planet will kill us all you fools. We Must Do Something !!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
Science is pants. All I need is popular mythological subculture and the internet.

Can NASA send up a space tug to push it into the sun? That should do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

We'll never know, they Never give us A Straight Answer.

Not even Robert Duvall can save us I believe.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Who needs NASA?
Lil Kim from North Korea took a spacecraft on a journey to the Sun and landed on it. This little task should be nothing for him.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Who needs NASA?
Lil Kim from North Korea took a spacecraft on a journey to the Sun and landed on it. This little task should be nothing for him.

Who would have known he would save the planet from an ELE versus starting one. Strange times.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All I can see is a very sad story of someone who is so utterly brainwashed he can no longer process things rationally. You should stay away from GLP and Poleshift.ning. It will do you some good.

Clouds

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Here's some images of Brown Dwarfs with their debris disks that can also appear to be 'wings'. Take this into consideration when viewing the zoomed in images above and in future.

That's not a brown dwarf. Where did you get that idea from?
Read this

MacGregor et al present 1.3mm ALMA Cycle 0 Early Science observations of the edge-on debris disk around the relatively nearby M1 star AU Mic. These data reveal two distinct debris emission components: (1) the previously known dust belt that extends to a radius of 40 AU, and (2) a newly recognized, unresolved central peak.

More here science.nrao.edu...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join