It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I tell you the truth about me, and I'm telling you what is to be seen about them and what's going on.

If you see deception, guess what, you're making it up! It doesn't add up or make sense.

I'll give you a secret.

The previous society used the term "Set" to describe all things dark and fearful in life. The "Setting" sun was a dying sun and as darkness prevailed over the land so did pain and suffering as all the scary unknown, even invisible, predators came out and haunted man and animal alike.

As times past, the irrational fear of the "Setting Sun" becomes Satan, the evil adversary of the living world of light. Of course it couldn't be that simple could it? People choose to interpret symbols and run with them and yes other people take advantage of this and make them give them money because they can cause them fear.

My people don't do that, I never gave a cent and in fact learned about trillions of dollars worth of science and truth and even the invaluable truth of the fearless and love beauty truth filled Universe of all that is.

Get rid of your irrational fears, Satan is not a real being. It's an archetypal thought essence that all humanity used to use to describe the "danger" of being in the "mental" dark. It is still used as such today, but some people cannot distinguish their concept of idolized and pareidolia formed creations that were invented out of purely archetypal and philosophical ideas to describe reality.

Essentially the whole world is freaking out about old time stories about the boogie man and the monsters that go bump in the night that were invented in ancient Egypt.

Sheesh, and you say I'm making # up.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
..the future you describe sounds awfully close to a 'matrix' type scenario.. will mankind's consciousness ultimately be uploaded into a quantum computer, where we live full lives, experiencing 5 senses, yet in reality be stored in a computer chip someplace? Are we going to know it's all an illusion? Will we still be asking, 'What is Real?'
So, TRUTH LOVE BEAUTY exists even if we do not? (personally I believe this to be true)
Is Truth-Love-Beauty actually one intangible thing that you are describing like that to help us grasp the concept of it?
sorry, i may be rambling ..

Yes, strange I know. But the good part is that the worst is over. Wow. I cannot tell you of the details of how all that started out.

1) Basically, some people found immortality in a way that's a little more hair-raising than the movie "Selfless" (again one of those productions).

2) In order to perfect this field tech, yes, they launched a ship into hyperspace in the early days and some people spontaneously explodes into body parts, some were on fire, some were merged together with the ship, and some were just missing presumably lost in hyper space until either some kind hopefully non traumatic "end of the Universe or time" or maybe they return to God, or God-forbid they are just lost in hyperspace altogether. Yes, some people shed a tear while informing me of this. They were good men, they didn't know what they were getting into and neither did the people that pulled the switch and I'm not sure if they were even informed before hand anyway. So basically they might've sent all those missing people to hell.

Yea, #ed up. I'll just go ahead and apologize for that one even though I had nothing to do with it. ; /

So here's the deal with the rest of your post/questions. In order to learn if we are going to be in a virtual world that may or may not feel fake or artificial in the future. Try to determine now if we are living in a virtual reality simulator that would feel "fake" or "artificial" to some kind of larger world or higher perspective.

This tech leads to that. It doesn't mess with it. I'm not sure about the rest of the stuff, if it really "takes your emotions" away. Apparently that was a problem with some earlier experiences with the "immortality" part of the research. They were messing with things that they didn't fully understand so less than desirable results were experiences. I can safely say we are beyond that stage now and it may not have been the tech but the people that was really causing problems before.

You're not rambling, you're getting closer. Feel it. Yes, truth beauty love, yes even when we can't see it. So in a way, this means we can never truly be enslaved, we can only be blinded by our own willful ignorance of the truth of ourselves and reality.

To conclude, most of the time, we do this to ourselves simply by facing reality. We need to be able to learn how to handle it in order to really work with it. The biggest secret is the emotions are great, they're the spice of life, sensation and sex is awesome there is even a part of that path in tantric yogic and the like, but these are just portions of life and they are not life as a whole. Another aspect is that emotions are present whenever we're going crazy, whenever we're in fear, or whenever we're in loss.

Now imagine if you could utilize a chip or a server uplink that could make sure you could trigger a mechanism or make a motion in the air and calm yourself if you ever felt your emotions get crazy.

You say now, "oh wow! No that's frankenstein! What next!!!" and possibly in disgust.

The truth is, it's not like a cheat code and you won't get this ability until you learn how to truly handle your mind on your own. But this device can accelerate and enhance your mind to the degree where once you learn how to master emotion you can push your logical or intellectual capabilities to the max. When you get over emotional though, when anyone does, the brain's higher functions shut off and instincts kick in.

That is why people must be trained in real time over and over again in order to develop muscle memory reaction that will take over when the go into panic and time dilates. This is the training military, police officers or anyone in a tough line of work will go through when they practice their tactics over and over again until it can be repeated almost without paying attention.

This is necessary because when the real deal kicks off, the emotions go intense and they tend to crowd out other thoughts or logical processes in the brain. Without that, the person fails to pull their gun, aims wildly and pops off a few rounds while tripping over their shoes and falling into an obstacle.

That is literally a metaphor for using this training, this process, to mature and allow the spirit or mind to overcome the exploitability that over-emotionality creates. Excitation even is a part of this. Too much excitation and we don't operate effectively.

Studies found that the best level of intensity or focus we are to be at is somewhere between too stressful to function and too relaxed to be accurate. If we are too stressed, we tend to make mistakes. If we are too relaxed, we tend not to look at all the details or process information fully.

The careful medium is literally the hidden transcendence pathway inside the frequency gateway of the bi-polar mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

You are saying they made the Adjustment Bureau so I looked up Adjustment Bureau. That was inspired by Philip K. Dick so I immediately asked Google if Philip K. Dick was Jewish and I was served up a link to an article called Dick and the Jews

That made me google "Guide to the Perplexed" which showed a box of information on the right about Maimonides and RAMBAM. I immediately youtubed Ram Jam and found out that it is all about Beyonce.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: raedar

Sometimes you don't get proof. As in love. When you have a child, do you get proof they will not be as was Jeffry Dahmer? No proof provided, it's faith and belief. Same as in romantic relationships. There is zero tangible proof that you are loved...it's a leap of faith.

Sometimes.

When someone is presenting fantastic stories and making claims of being God by using an actual device, why would we not want photographic proof? We are not talking about a feeling or an idea, Op is making claim of the invention and existence of an alleged device (a physical object based in reality) that can dislocate human consciousness, entrap it in an electromagnetic field, and seat it into a cloned being. This has zero to do with faith.

He's probably just talking about the Sun. This thread's creator sounds like he knows a bunch of new words that are replacements for the old words. This idea of words goes through changes and the idea of telling one person or telling a billion persons gets to be powerfully scary.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo
I tell you the truth about me, and I'm telling you what is to be seen about them and what's going on.

If you see deception, guess what, you're making it up! It doesn't add up or make sense.

I'll give you a secret.

The previous society used the term "Set" to describe all things dark and fearful in life. The "Setting" sun was a dying sun and as darkness prevailed over the land so did pain and suffering as all the scary unknown, even invisible, predators came out and haunted man and animal alike.

As times past, the irrational fear of the "Setting Sun" becomes Satan, the evil adversary of the living world of light. Of course it couldn't be that simple could it? People choose to interpret symbols and run with them and yes other people take advantage of this and make them give them money because they can cause them fear.

My people don't do that, I never gave a cent and in fact learned about trillions of dollars worth of science and truth and even the invaluable truth of the fearless and love beauty truth filled Universe of all that is.

Get rid of your irrational fears, Satan is not a real being. It's an archetypal thought essence that all humanity used to use to describe the "danger" of being in the "mental" dark. It is still used as such today, but some people cannot distinguish their concept of idolized and pareidolia formed creations that were invented out of purely archetypal and philosophical ideas to describe reality.

Essentially the whole world is freaking out about old time stories about the boogie man and the monsters that go bump in the night that were invented in ancient Egypt.

Sheesh, and you say I'm making # up.

You have been mislead. Satan is very real, and he is the real ruler of the world. Or perhaps you have not been mislead? And only are trying to mislead others?

Perhaps you have been mislead and continue to mislead?

It reminds me of prophecy:

(2 Timothy 3:13) . . .But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Love this thread and I love the story.

I suggest that your boys are not in control at all. They too, are slaves to their tech. Yours appears to be a story of transhumanism. You depend on AI to cement your very existence. Your machines have forced a symbiotic relationship.

You're telling us the Illuminati is a transhumanist cult and you're here to recruit.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN ON THE HIGH TECHNOLOGY, C'MON PEOPLE, THEY HAVE MIND MACHINES, TELEPORTATION DEVICES, IMMORTALITY TECH, SPONTANEOUS HEALING, HEALING RAY DEVICES, EVEN 100% EFFICIENCY PLASMA INCINERATORS OF SOME SORT AND OH YEA, THE UFO AND GRAVTRONIC DRIVE CRAFTS!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!

IT'S NOT ILLUSION, MAN REALLY HAS ACCESS TO THIS TECH NOW.

Show me then. Give me one photo of proof.

Give us ONE SHRED of evidence.

Otherwise, everything you're saying is a lie and you're a troll. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Im all about there being more to this world and its people than we can probably ever understand/explain.

So show me some evidence of the things you speak of. And maybe I'll be happy. Or scared.... probably scared.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I thought so for 16 years. They didn't do 9/11, but there is some truth to the fore-knowledge thing. I can't really go into that because it's too complicated for even me to understand. But basically a big event was fore-seen and apparently even "prophesied" by some prophets that they say somehow had access to the knowledge they did.

I guess you haven't done your research then.

Yes there is truth to foreknowledge,

The US Gov. was warned numerous times by many other intelligence agencies

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hmm where to begin?

Ok what do you know about Tao? In my opinion it is the closest it gets to the truth, there is always a balance in the world and you have to distance yourself from it to see it, for every choice you make there are always two outcomes, yours and the rest of the world which of course are connected and balanced. For every gain you choose to make, others lose and the reverse or we can all withdraw and all gain or not gain(a matter of interpretation), but balance is always there my friend....so if you believe in God as all powerful intelligent entity/energy that is good in nature who created it all, then where is the counterpart that is not good in nature? Even if this is all God it still has both parts of nature in him/her/it. See where I`m getting at? So if Satan is nothing but archetypal thought of "mental" dark, then God is also nothing but archetypal thought of "mental" enligthement. Point is, there is no God in your case, only a man and his mental capabilities.

Ultimately no matter what we do, the grand masterpaln will be completed according to God. We are nothing but passangers that may affect ourselves and eachother along the course but the result will always be the same. So it is best not to resist and go with the flow.

My point is not about fear but why do I need "fallen angels" to lead me where I`m going anyway? I sought the truth and have found peace, peace of mind and I know that I have a purpose here so why make haste? That was what I called cheating. It may not be the exact meaning of the word but you know what I mean. If you are familiar with Star Wars then you know where this is going, what I`m trying to say here, where does lack of patience leads to. Knowledge does not equal wisdom and never will. Here comes the part where you will say that they are wise in keeping this knowledge a secret from animalistic humans who seek to destroy the world. Hmm, do I sense fear? Why would "angels" fear human beings and their actions if all is in the hands of God and his masterplan will be fulfilled anyhow? Do I sense a rebellion and perhaps a desire of someone to replicate God, be Godlike, but with a different masterplan?

Perhaps my mind is but my gut is not, for I know it`s the truth. Seek for yourself and you will find the details that doesn`t make any sense in what they have been telling or showing you. Why pick some and leave the rest when we are all oneness with the nature created by God? Again I have to bring up the animals, you talk as animals being animals is different than humans being animals which again undermines the importance of animals as if humans should somehow be superior to animals. Why should this be the case when we are all one? Do you think that animals do not have souls or something? I ask because that is what I`m getting from your posts.

Think about a bear, lion, rabbit, monkey, etc fear an invisible predator. Do they? No Impossible! THey fear only visible predators, one's that eat them.

But they do, ever seen a cat or a dog frightened by "nothing" or invisible beings/predators? If it is invisible for us or for some unimaginable, does not mean that something undetectable by our perception is not there...

Also one thing that I noticed....why did you go defensive about what I said? I said that I`m unsure who the deceiver is but you somehow felt I was accusing you. Was this fear or anger? Anyway, I`m not entirely convinced you believe this people and/or "beings" either. There is a reason you resisted for so long, you just need to find what it was and find the "true" truth you will...Forget what you saw, what you know and what you have been told. Follow your heart, not eyes. You should know this by now if you believe/know this is all an illusion.

Contemplate on it...only if you want to. Choice is yours.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

One thing that is kind of confusing me here.

I thought the Illuminati worship Lucifer/satan...and yet, you are here referring to "God" who sent Lucifer packing to be a Fallen angel.

Why keep using the word "God"? It is kind of manipulative. We all know Lucifer wanted to be God...so is that how you are referencing Lucifer? as a God?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Cool story bro...

But the people on this site are difficult to convince without proof.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

...so they're scared of setting the table, setting things right, settees, game-set-and-match, setting the world on fire, setting a trust, setting up a Gmail account, setting passwords, etc, etc.

Doesn't sound like much of an organization.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If the world is about truth etc, why are all of these Masonic societies so secretive?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Siat, theelephant.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was wondering what that would provide.. and I thank you for the response.

You see, those ideas are hidden, occulted. Some things simply are not, but have yet to enter into our cultural psyche (as it were). I am waiting for the latter.

Anyway, it might be wise not to get too far ahead of yourself. What do you expect to happen from a thread like this? The results could have been largely predicted beforehand.

Perhaps try to imagine more effective ways for us to reach this "world of Love?" They are there, but whether or not its what these "elite" desire is not the point. Neither is the knowledge of technology.

Our society is constructed around a prisoners dilemma that no one truly "wins." We 'simply' have to change the parameters and incentives to create our mutual dream.

I suspect that at the point of such a shift, should we be clever enough to figure it out, technology will no longer need obfuscation due to the lack of maturity as a species.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If I had a nickel every time someone comes out with this almost verbatim claim.....

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinyDAWK
Cool story bro...

But the people on this site are difficult to convince without proof.

Actually, he may have provided some proof inadvertently...

In the title he says: "The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you"

From the info we have from many other ex-Illuminati whistle blowers we know that this is a mind control cult were talking about here and just like all other cults, truth is not something they care about.

The fact that he keeps repeating the claim that "there is no devil" tells me he may have been seriously brainwashed.

Nemo, I'm not sure if you have addressed this already or not but this does contradict almost every other ex-Illuminati testimony I've ever read.

It also contradicts countless eyewitness encounters with Satan himself starting with the Lord Jesus Christ himself all the way down to hundreds of modern day eyewitness'.

Again, there are literally thousands of other whistle blowers that disagree with you, Iyke Nathan Uzorma, Svali, Arizona Wilder, Carolyn Hamlett, Cathy O’Brien, Daniel Yoder, Dr. Darlene Russell, Kathleen Sullivan, Kay Griggs, Mary Anne, Vicki Polin, John Todd, Ana Méndez Ferrell, Elaine Knost, John Ramirez, Daniel Mastral, Edward Caez, Bishop Samuel Kanco, etc, etc.

Concerning this "there is no devil" thing specifically, irregardless of whether or not you are ex-Illuminati, you have been horribly deceived, of that there is no question.

Now I'm not trying to dis you at all OP, some of my favorite sources many times are dead wrong on one thing but dead right on many others.

I'm just sayin that the very LAST thing that cults are interested in showing anyone is the truth.

As I said before, this is the only way they can remain in existence.

If they revealed the truth it would be game over rather quickly.

Now I gave you a quote that talks about how those who are brainwashed never realize it, and asked you how would you know if you WERE in fact brainwashed.

ALL of us have been brainwashed in one way or another, we've all been deliberately lied to about things that matter.

This cult may have given you SOME truth, but In order to be effective, any disinformation operation MUST contain some elements of truth…

This is why cults use this tactic, simply because it is the most effective form of mind control.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thx for a thought provoking post.

I have a few questions.

Who and where is exactly Architect of the Grand Design?

Exactly what chemical reactions/processes happen in the secret alchemical process.

Why did you need to be civilized? Where you ever brutal in your nature? Who are you?

How come Earth is infinitely old?
Surely you have studied geology and know that Earth was once a lava ball.

When you say "We've have been here for eons.", who are we? And exactly how long we been on Earth?

What amazing places we had? Where are they now?

Surely mind must be rebellious and revolt against inner habits,
religious beliefs and knowledge, to achieve enlightenment, no?

edit on 10-2-2016 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Drugs er bayud.

And so is angsty.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join