It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

So you see, it's a kind of intercontinental mexican stand-off with high tech equipment and trillions of dollars

So there's really no point even thinking about them or giving them the time of day because it's essentially pointless: just big boys with their toys who are like all big boys with their toys: ultimately bullies, torturers, small-penis sociopaths...

...or it's all a figment of imagination by someone who comes across as an IMDB reviewer, distilling all the films he's seen (and books he's read) into one hash of a theory for chits and giggles
edit on 11-2-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

If you think you could do it better then why aren't you? Hmm?

I'm not the one claiming to be a Messiah or messenger or Angel or whatever the hell you are trying to claim.

You can do so much better. Look at what I just wrote. You would drop "food bombs" on all the starving countries, kick people off welfare, release free-tech and expose the truth about all religions.

1) That would be negated and agents would be sent to dismantled you if you were stepping on anyone's toes. They basically own every product now, so if you took people's money away from those products, yes, they'll "Try" to stop you.

2) That already won't work. Give people free stuff, they become lazy. You want to fix a war-torn country that has starvation by giving them food. The soldiers will take it. You will say the soldiers are bad. You literally will have to spend that year avoiding starting world war three with the "civilized" countries that the get involved in a "humanitarian" way to "supersede" your efforts and "do a better job". You'll end up broke, traumatized, and kicked out of the country if you're lucky. You'll look no worse on TV, but the country you tried to help will become demonized. Even though the effort was to help them. When it "doesn't work" you'll have made the problem worse. They'll get less help because people will mention your situation when someone else begins to try.

This has happened time and time again. Everything is controlled, to change that, you step on toes. The only thing you can do is directly help the people by getting them to stop allowing themselves to be made vulnerable.

You want to help one country? Ok what about the starving in your neighborhood? Don't have any? Ok, go to any city, literally any city.

Have you fed any bummy mother #ers lately? I have in the past and I've been fed the same way. I'm no messiah, I'm just some guy who had to grow up with this reality and it's really not as bad as everyone around me (LOOL).

What do you think MK ULTRA is?

An old defunct program that failed.

Actually, there's more. You think they're gonna tell you in the paper? MK ULTRA isn't even MK ULTRA. You have no idea what they were doing.

I know because they specifically released what would lead people down the wrong "trail". It's almost funny. Yet deceptive but for a matter of national security. No bull, humanity has it's own devils and it's not the government. The government doesn't even exist. You all know government means to govern the mind, governo,mentis. So it's your mind.

What do you think blue beam, blue bird is?

An old defunct program that failed.

Not quite, but you'll see how it works in real-time soon enough. And blue-beam technically failed because the images are too holographic and essentially blurry and see through in high atmosphere.

So now I'll give you and everyone here a run for your money. They need a neural/visual net/grid.

What do you think those "planes" are spraying? Are they spraying?

What? You think it's to create a big monster that will eat you in the skY?

Depends what kind of drugs you are on....

People will react worse than any drug addict. If they are not prepared first. They will think they see demons from another dimension. .. or angels. Others will be able to control it. They will be seen as "Gods" amongst men.

This all stems from the understanding the EVERYTHING is VIBRATIONS.

I have a degree in physics...I'm pretty sure I understand these mechanics better than you.

Okay...not going to keep indulging your delusions. I really do hope you get some help....

1) Everything is energy, energy vibrates. Your state of mind, your state of health, your every biological whim is actually a frequency exchange in which vibrations are matched, contrasted, competing, etc etc etc. Yes, there is a physical an ordered side to biology, if you got your degree your took a few biology courses, they basically break it down (while leaving EVERYTHING else out).

2) The science is there, it's just covered. Maxwell's equation was altered and there are other examples but remember, I was shown these things by others instead of discovering it all directly on my own. The "morphogenic" field theory is closest science to this. Quantum physics and scalar physics goes into the wave devices and consciousness influence.

3) Humans are telepathic, if you do not know this, then you are waiting to remember and show yourself. Just think of the story of some lady who wakes up at 3 am with her heart pounding calling her daughter's cell, then the hospitals to see what happened. Of course the daughter was an in accident and is ok, yet the mother was transmitted this information instantly.

"The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives" By Stanislav Grof was a remarkable look into the adventure that is the mind. If you won't believe me, you won't believe the results of his experiments or any of the others done. But this is science, they just figured it out using means that are not easily accessible by the public.

IF you truly have what it takes, then look into this and figure it out.

How does one get digital media and convert it so that it accepts or translates into "thought" waves that the brain can then detect? That is what they've done.

IF you were at a University or your own lab and pulling off experiments that showed promise, let someone in the field know your intentions and you would literally be contacted immediately.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

So you see, it's a kind of intercontinental mexican stand-off with high tech equipment and trillions of dollars

So there's really no point even thinking about them, giving them the time of day because it's essentially pointless: just big boys with their toys who are like all big boys with their toys: ultimately bullies, torturers, small-penis soiciopaths...

Eh,.... I won't go that route anymore. I tried treating them like bullies.

Then they just bully more.

I tried bitching them out and cursing them. Then they just get more depressed, more depraved.

I tried loving them. It literally bounces off of them and they get confused. Then I figured out how to get into their heads.

The people do that are a kind of sick, yes, but the people in the true background control and manage everything and thus far it's so no one gets their dream of launching Armageddon. Eventually, something will have to break though because mankind is actually ASKING for it by not helping each other out.

Everyone is quick to say, "save the kids."

Did you save the kid down the street that simply wasn't loved? We need to save ourselves first, then we wake up the rest. Realizing the truth yourself.

Now a days? It's all about catching up. Seeing what's happened in the past 2000 years. It's all been going on right under people's noses and for 1000 or more years of that there has been a group of people who have known and protected the secrets. These secrets are literally of the other realm.

This other realm is INACCESSIBLE, OFF-LIMITS, NO GO ZONE, to anyone who doesn't have the soul of the creator in them.

Meaning = We're Saved! (by each other and ourselves)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The other big secret is that if we go into negativity when all this jumps off then we can't leave. We'll reject the light that is the truth and no being is able to exist in anything but an illusion or a projected simulation in that state. The true light of the mind sees through all boundaries, there would be no privacy. So no one would thrives off of the boundaries that create this false world will actually make it to the real one.

And I believe the real one is here, in front of our faces, there's just a point where everyone is going to see these things and it's going to be very spiritually and even racially shocking. Like whoever survives, their genetics are going to be coded with the experiences that are only found at this period in time. Very "activating" if you will. It's a launching point, for true civilization.

Tell me. Do you think this is what you are here for? Is this your purpose? Is living in this world of illusion your maximum capabilities? No, you can go much farther than that. I'm not going to tell you about how keeping fear in your belief system at this point will restrict you from going further, but you should know that and I need to say it.

That's the "trick" if there is one. That we can go anywhere or get anything in this world done from a fearful perspective.

The truth is, when I say what's happening, you'll come up with reasons that a "being" from wherever that's not here and does anything except what you say it's supposed to do, is the real source of all this. That I'm lying, and that the guy that told you this, who also accepts donations and tried to assassinate the competition (free thinkers), is completely watching out for your eternal soul.

When you come up with your own reality, you'll have to feel responsible for it. Letting others decide for you, well if you're wrong, you can just say it was because THEY were wrong.

Where's the need if the truth is right here in front of our faces? In order to get to that, you'd have to see the plane jane truth, then ADD to it BASE ON something that MAN SAID.

That's the trick. There's nothing to fear, we are immortal. When we act real kind like we're gonna "save the world", "save the children", "end all war", "end all suffering" ,but we say it's going to be done through some other means then strengthening the population's minds itself, then we're selling ourselves and we're selling the others a tale that was sold to us years ago by people who designed it to stop us from seeing the truth.

That's it. Literally "wash" your mind of this, and you get the truth.

Oh, but you think I'm brainwashed because I don't trust men that have reason to lie, have been caught in a lie before, and actually haven't been found to ever tell the truth. ....

And remember I've seen these things because they've shown me. Sure, call me special, but I paid a pretty penny in EGO death to get this.

Isn't that what you chase? An ego that doesn't see more than is really there? An ego that doesn't ignore certain aspects of the plain truth? Yes, occams razer tends to become a butter knife with that. Again, I don't want to play games with you. Think about this.

Yes, things are being controlled, it's done through the mind and propagation of fear where there is none.

The truth? There is actually no fear, period. It's invented and used to scare people. It started with the advent of the "sun" going down and things becoming dark. Yes, that's where that line of thought comes from in human history. People that were afraid of the dark.

So they see the night sky and think it's the same thing. They see their complex minds and think it's just as potentially "scary".

All illusion.
edit on 11-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
This seems like a swing to the other extreme.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
What's the deal with your Screen Name - NemoNeo
In Latin Nemo means "Nobody"
Neo in ancient Greek means "Young or New"

Nobody New?

That's something that was explained to me yes. The etymology is everything.

One thing I have to add is that they HAVE to get PARENTAL PERMISSION for this. Sure they find people, and they find the right kids. But if kids are brought into any program the parents consent is required.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: sapien82
This seems like a swing to the other extreme.

Yes, the way it's been described is basically incorrect and fanatical. But this is the first time I've spoken about this so I basically have trouble even keeping correct sentences.

I'm going to let this thread do what it does but I'll go through and pull a more formal, semi-less ridiculous "presentation" of my witnessing of what I have instead of trying to explain the point of view I've developed from it.

As of now you can safely consider this thread as my own personal view that I've built from these experiences.

This is what is never supposed to happen, even though I knew it would as soon as I started to really try to form some kind of acceptable "public" view.

That's another thing. I'm not sure of the current extension of these projects so any "current" talk is most often forbidden unless given express permission.

With that said, there was and is expression permission given to test the public's reaction to these issues.

I will develop a very relatively concise presentation, probably, based solely on the events in a chronological order.

Then everything regarding the world-views that I've developed and the world-views that I've seen will be explored more openly. Until then, I'm gonna contaminate what I want to present regarding what is happening with what I think about the situation.

Of course, it's all very complex anyway....

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
dark is it he about the people of the earth, he will not say they believe all Aboriginal feces regardless of color, gender and age . many organizations and the destruction process of the planet and gentiles they is called all sorts of positive words and invest a positive sense

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

Honestly, you sound coherent and intelligent.. if you stick around long enough you'd probably fit right in here.

You do bring up some valid concerns though, with an understanding of the weight behind the decisions. Our culture will eventually collide with our technology, and it can mean something great for humanity.

Or not.

Its almost like a gatekeeping mechanism on space-fairing species.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

You are saying they made the Adjustment Bureau so I looked up Adjustment Bureau. That was inspired by Philip K. Dick so I immediately asked Google if Philip K. Dick was Jewish and I was served up a link to an article called Dick and the Jews

That made me google "Guide to the Perplexed" which showed a box of information on the right about Maimonides and RAMBAM. I immediately youtubed Ram Jam and found out that it is all about Beyonce.

LOL! Great song, great performer, if you only knew what you just said.

They give these talented individuals a venue to express themselves and gather so much attention!

In the end? The performers feel slighted, not because of their "deal", but because the fans worship them as the person without realizing the amazing force that's behind them compelling them to make their music/perform. This duality is necessary to have the power of the "stars" yet people can look at them as something they can become if they want, not something to worship.

The hidden side of this is that people are utilized to control the public if these people are basically giving that right away by reason of getting power or fame or money. If a person desires to make money by selling an idea wrapped in that music, then they are held to that status as a maintenance for their "companies". This is like a very complex way of looking at people and the effects on psychology as a tool for advertising and promotion of ideology, sociology, trends, or even theology.

This is where controlling the population comes into play and its through other people that become the unwitting dealers of realities that they are the spokespersons for based on their ability to influence the masses using their talents.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Honestly, you sound coherent and intelligent.. if you stick around long enough you'd probably fit right in here.

You do bring up some valid concerns though, with an understanding of the weight behind the decisions. Our culture will eventually collide with our technology, and it can mean something great for humanity.

Or not.

If someone has a systemic mind, is often on the autistic spectrum, spends years researching stuff, is afraid of being thought crazy, if nobody listens to them, if they feel socially isolated, then all this stuff can build up in the mind.. until I believe the actual structure of the brain might even undergo mild "neural plasticity effects".. then when they finally find an outlet for their vast collection of self-identity and self-worth orientated material, you can get a phenomenon very similar to this one. I can't speak for the OP, but I've seen this sort of thing happen many times, on ATS and other places.

Sometimes the material isn't half bad.

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Or not.

In my projection, yes and no. Although, mind you, "no" doesn't exist and is a made up word that applies to "no" thing and one can't describe "no" thing. Although it is commonplace because talking about nothing is required to live in a fantasy replacement world.

Technology is a gatekeeping mechanism for those who do not have any other route to experience these things. Apparently all these things are perfectly reachable within all the "natural" laws and methods of reaching it. This is actually the science of activating this energy within us through yoga, meditation, fasting/discipline/self-denial, intellectual probing, emotional/dream/psycho-therapy, and possibly other sacred routes.

This still doesn't change the fact that some are using technology to entirely change their world-view and perspective of reality to the point where the boundaries that we experience daily are no longer applicable.

This is not necessarily what I think is the best view for everyone. Everyone that gains power is tempted by corruption.

These people taught me many things. One of those being that "power" is not generated by the individual (i believe in certain cases it's possible). They teach that power is passed down, every time, from one individual or group who has it, to another who doesn't. That this power is earned, by earning the respect of the previous holder and that this is how it's always been done.

At first I refused to believe this, but as I have to come agree now....everything everyone knows is from someone else.

You know about the "hidden hand", how? Because you've read things online? I've had things shown to me but I was also aware and reading just like the others. What would we really know if no one had made these things obvious to us and "blew the whistle" at some point or another throughout our united history?

What I default back to, which is possibly just a handicap of mine, is that I believe there are ancient methods that were used through history which do not require technology.

The thing is, they, for the majority of it, believe in that too. They maintain that they simply refined the process, got rid of all the unnecessary dogma, ritual, or difficulties in the process. And in doing so they also shortened the process down from about an entire lifetime, to about a portion of that lifetime. This is generally the deal anyway, but again, they've just cut the time down and turned the experience way up.

Do I entirely agree with it? No, that would be wholly accepting and there is no room for that in a world where people still make mistakes. Do I think something should happen that would change everything?

I'm not the one to make that decision. You are. All of you are. All of you who have no idea that this is happening, it is up to you to spread the word and see what the rest of you think. See what everyone thinks, talk to them about these secret projects involving very expanded views of "politics", secrecy, mind control, mind expansion, "space-religion", and all the world events.

Right now it is time for the west to be faced with the impact of the wars in the middle east right in their faces. So we will see how that plays out and you should be able to see what the higher path is through all of this in order to not induce any unnecessary suffering, violence, confusion, or panic.

In fact, this should all be enlightened (the world events) and it is and will be for you. What's happening is a display. People who seem to be playing a certain role, are actually be guided to play that role by others.

It's like a big puppet show, but only the people behind the scenes actually know who everyone is. Kind of like that "movie" Eyes Wide Shut, which was literally a message to the aware.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Or not.

If someone has a systemic mind, is often on the autistic spectrum, spends years researching stuff, is afraid of being thought crazy, if nobody listens to them, if they feel socially isolated, then all this stuff can build up in the mind.. until I believe the actual structure of the brain might even undergo mild "neural plasticity effects".. then when they finally find an outlet for their vast collection of self-identity and self-worth orientated material, you can get a phenomenon very similar to this one. I can't speak for the OP, but I've seen this sort of thing happen many times, on ATS and other places.

Sometimes the material isn't half bad.

Kev

This happens but an experienced psychologist will be able to examine and possibly do a case study and they will know. People develop delusions of grandeur all the time, I will be the one to tell you most of everything in mainstream, public view is literally one big delusion. No one is blamed, no one is in trouble, but they play the public like a piano and it's literally half/half to control/maintain calm/cover up any trails and the rest putting hints and messages in symbols and events out to those who are able to see.

In the end, yes, if you do not believe a super secret group that uses zero-point technology to manipulate world events (half for control half for "truth"), can control the human genome, can read and operate the brain at the level of perceptions and thoughts, build quantum super computers that use superconducting phenomena to literally bend space/time and squeeze not only virtually infinite power out of the device but to then extend and amplify the brain and mind to the point of full psychic capabilities.....all because some guy said so...

Yes, you'd probably be on the safe side remaining true to your instincts on that one.

Now, if you've had experience with this tech before, if you've imagined that this kind technology makes sense and is only a part of the underlying sub-quantum connection to all, if you feel that symbols and messages have been left around for all with an eye to see since the beginning of history, if you believe your genetics and DNA truly is the KEY to unlocking the mind, an other realm of energy, a conscious source of all matter in creation, etc etc etc.

THEN, THEN and ONLY THEN, would you actually be SANE for believing in this stuff. Some people have been witnessing it, wondering about it, researching it and uncovering things for YEARS. Others are not so sure of the expanse nature of the mind and how "true" these events can really be.

All we can agree, is that time will tell.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Love this thread and I love the story.

I suggest that your boys are not in control at all. They too, are slaves to their tech. Yours appears to be a story of transhumanism. You depend on AI to cement your very existence. Your machines have forced a symbiotic relationship.

You're telling us the Illuminati is a transhumanist cult and you're here to recruit.

Yes indeed, that is what it seems. But not all is what it seems.

This is what is sought to be avoided. Some people want to go into it. If you do not want to go into it. Then this should be left up for you.

The original people involved in this basically wanted to protect their plan because their view of the afterlife became protecting what they got at all costs. This is generally what the view always is. Through in transhumanism/immortality and it all gets crazy.

If I were to be involved, I would want to do my best to ensure the survival of the species and civilized man so that there is some kind of better world after this state of society.

This state of society will fall. There is no stopping that, only delaying it, that is reality. How it happens, how bad, and to whom is all up to us and how we figure out our first steps from here. I repeat, the first step IS KNOWING, no matter what anyone feels.

And that is ultimately what stops us from knowing the truth, our feelings, they get in the way. It even stops me from being to explain this properly and all I need to do is say 1 or 2 pages involving a few years of the history of what's happened.

I have been given an exceptional view, so I am to test you. I am not truly here to expose anything. If I was, I would not be allowed to do this. Everyone that does anything, anything, is allowed. Anyone on TV or with a big following or influence over any group of thinkers, is either entirely placed there or bought out. If people can't be bought out, they'll be slandered. And again, most of the time people don't know what they're talking about and are only following the clues far enough to get to the next biggest clue which they behold as the answer.

Then they discover more clues which changes their conclusion and it turns the whole process into a wild-goose chase of them chasing their tails. The truth is obvious and apparent for the most part but beyond the generalities the specifics are nearly impossible to guess.

This is from the secrecy, there's been so much secrecy that no one can really trust anyone. It's just groups all sectioned off to themselves but sometimes working in tandem to accomplish a goal.

There is more to say here but it's best left up to you.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hey buddy!

Listen up!

I have spent significant time collaborating with a couple members of the so-called "Aviary" (it's over mythologized of course), and one of those gentlemen WROTE THE BOOK ON ZPF - LITERALLY. I mean, published some of the very first internationally recognized in scientific journals papers. The other gentleman basically co-created the Internet, walked around "the ranch", and poked his nose into nearly every spooky thing in the world...credibly and expertly.

And I won't even talk about my own background, which is extremely extensive.

You just tried to punk Johnny Knoxville, ok?

No offense meant.. but BUSTED. Ok?

You've got a decent mind and a great imagination.. I'm sure you could do really great things with it.

I don't care who treats who as a "rube", but I have no interest, ok?

Thanks..

Kevin

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FIFIGI
Thx for a thought provoking post.

I have a few questions.

Who and where is exactly Architect of the Grand Design?

The "Architect" is the supreme conscious energy which manifests through geomeftrical[ly] sound changes and vectors in every aspect of reality. His "work" is "everywhere" because it forms what we call "life" in space-time. This is not something found directly in space-time. It is what causes everything here to move or change the way it does.

"Time" plays an important role in this. We are "less" than capable of automatically seeing through the boundaries time, yet in the full-view, there is no time and everything is simultaneous and eternal. This is a state of consciousness. It is a form of primal state that consciousness returns to after finishing the cycles the body. Time is not abstract, it's not "1, 2, 3," and so on. That's linear. Linear has an end, a limit, time does not fit into that. It can, but that is only for a "short" moment. Get it? We just pretend it does because we'll lead ourselves into something else if we do not.

Ask yourself why people are "trapped" in time. Are you "on time". Do you have to "be on time". Are you "on the clock"? Are you "serving time"? Are you "stuck in the moment?" Stuck in the past? Stuck in the future? Why not be stuck in the present without pretending the present moment is something you can really grab and hold? Holding on to time like it's linear or objective results in a stress filled existence where we are constantly expected to compare and relate to other people's versions of time. This, ultimately, is the enslavement of the mind. It has nothing to do with deeper concepts on that level.

People believe they will lose something if they're not "on time", yet they spend their whole lives chasing the moment or living in the past or future. This is of the mind and it is grounded in ritual and dogma.

Here's another interesting bit. In the beginning of man, time was wound by the stars, sun and satellite. People used the motions of the sky, the cycles of the seasons and their own internal clock to tell time. People were tied, intimately connected to the Mother Earth. They respected, and in turn, reflected, the motions of the Universe that was brightly apparent to them.

Something happened in history. Time began to change. No longer did man sow the seed and count the cycles of the heavens until his day of harvest. Man used a linear recording method to numerically map the chronology of the heavens, the days, the seasons, and even the years. What happened to the old way of viewing things? It was forgotten. Man fell into a deep disconnect with the ground they so yearned for sustenance, the sky they watched and relied on for the clarity that the presentation of the constellations revealed to them. They once felt connected to the great beyond. Then they fell silent. There was no more mentioning of "Great Cycles". There was no more tying in these cycles to the cycles of man and their internal world. No, these things became "myth", "horoscopes" traditions, and fads.

The map of the one great interconnected cycle of the Universe was replaced with calendar pages and new days of the week that were also conveniently named after Roman Gods that also happened to dominate the world "religious arena" at a time in history. Now we worship those gods by giving them credence and the king that imposed their re-ordering of the heavenly realm into a mundane and disconnected, fallen state.

And you think I'm worshiping the fallen angels?
edit on 12-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: typos! Thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hey buddy!

Listen up!

Kevin

I have use for you my lovingly critical one, get me on the air somewhere and I'll give you something to talk about. A simple link or heads up may be all that's needed to help the process along...Thanks.
edit on 12-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: Giving thanks

edit on 12-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hey buddy!

Listen up!

Kevin

I have use for you my loving one, get me on the air somewhere and I'll give you something to talk about. A simple link or heads up may be all that's needed to help the process along...Thanks.

*eye roll*

Kev

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Im all about there being more to this world and its people than we can probably ever understand/explain.

So show me some evidence of the things you speak of. And maybe I'll be happy. Or scared.... probably scared.

I am by sacred and other law bound to not inducing fear to the best of my ability. The things which most of you ask, are the things of riotous and chaotic elements of divergence and unreality.

The reality is here in front of your faces, yes, in the time to come there will be more. I can't rush or accelerate this process, it's not up to me. And DEFINITELY, the only time you see this will be face to face or in the news if and when the supposed lawsuit will come out.

In other words, I will allow you to think anything you want. In fact, if you feel more comfortable believing this is a lie. Then I urge you to accept your own truth as you see fit, for you to survive in the world. You're alive now? Then you're doing a fine job and have gone beyond where many have left off.

Is the work over? Apparently never and that is how our brains are hardwired to work.

This very notion right here, that we will change the underlying function and structure of the brain, through trans-humanism, is exactly what we will be able to say we avoided by becoming aware of all this and doing something about it.

As far as diagrams and certain things like that. People are working on it now. The information trickles down and we understand it.

Yes, that is the inside knowledge of the "secret projects". Can I tell you everything about that, again, absolutely not. It's not allowed and is dangerous. Do I plan to eventually? Apparently there will be a lawsuit about this in the future if no one changes the timeline we're on. This whole process has also been in "containment" mode for years now.

You don't want to know? They don't want to know what's going to happen anymore. It breaks the mind's ability to reason with the choices and obstacles in reality. And that is ..."true". If someone changes something in the timeline, unless it is "forced" or "managed" until the probability "wave" is out of "range", that change or variable will pop right back up and try to "make" the event happen all at once. This is why the ultimate event of all this coming out can't be changed only delayed.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

To be clear, I'm not sure technology is the gatekeeping mechanism itself. I'm not necessarily convinced "intelligence" is even a requirement. I do see a clash between our culture and technology though.

I think you might be spot on about ancient methods. At least as alternatives to what we currently understand as "technology."

In many respects, you may find yourself preaching to the choir on this site. If you look around, you might be surprised at what is already here. Itll take something a bit different to get such a message out with any efficacy or legitimacy, if.. basically.. every conspiracy ever is true.

I have my doubts, but enjoy your perspective. Even with the million lines of text.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join