It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I almost do not know how to start. I was essentially observed and recruited when I was around 10 years old. I was awakened to the truth of this world. In the truth, there is not fear. There is only TRUTH, BEAUTY, LOVE in reality. Freemasonry and the societies which push towards this continuation of the plan of this Architect of the Grand Design is what CAUSED CIVILIZATION TO APPEAR. Humans became men THROUGH the secret alchemical process.

They have PROVEN this to me by not only civilizing myself, but showing me both this world and the world of light and how they are really one in the same and thus we are truly the creator spirit in each and every man who creates and works towards the betterment of our civilization.

Earth is very old, possibly infinitely so. We have been here for eons. In the far past we have had amazing places. In the far future, and right around the corner, we literally have the most beautiful, developed, high-tech, and nearly immortal architecture and cities of the future.

My goal is to calm your rebellious minds. Rebellions, fear, insecurity, perceived lack or want. These are the devils of man. There is no other devil, there is no mastermind of evil or evil group that has hidden powers. When we rebel we create pain and suffering. When we get with the truth and the progression of man out of the darkness of animal wildness, well, that IS WHAT MAKES US REAL. That's what allows us to be men/women and truthfully learn to co-create with our Creator and merge with the infinite.

They are truly a kind of man that I will get to later in this thread. But first I will wait for questions to check if I am being guided in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

Are you a Freemason and if so what rank?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

how did they show you the world of light and our physical world are one in the same? what was the process? Can you describe the world light and what it means to be a creator spirit?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So powerful secret societies want the earth to be about truth, beauty and love; yet the world is in a constant flux of chaos.

Give me a break...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Observed by who? Names, ranks and organisations would be useful.
Recruited by who? Again, the same info would be helpful.

What facilities did you attend and where? Dates, time frames and locations would be good.

What was the process and methods you used to objectively discern the truth? At 10 years old children can be quite easy to convince.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo
My goal is to calm your rebellious minds. Rebellions, fear, insecurity, perceived lack or want. These are the devils of man. There is no other devil, there is no mastermind of evil or evil group that has hidden powers.

there might be a few topics around here that may disagree with you.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
bernards back....

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There is so much wrong with what you just wrote, i don't know where to begin...
The earth is infinetly old? Wrong.
There are no secret societies, yet you just commented in a thread about one, how they will save you?
Also freemasons are a secret society.

And you are obviously misguided. I'd guess you hear voices? Because i think i smell a psychosis.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Another one of these types of threads.

You have all of the answers, and we are supposed to feel lucky you are here to "help us" and "reveal the actual truth to us"

Sorry, but that's not going to get you very far. This is something that would be better suited to the Short Stories forum.

This "ultimate secret" has been "proven" to you, how? Why did "they" choose to show it to you of all people?

1) I'm not convinced
2) Pics (/names/references/facts) or it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Again? Really? Tell me this isn't you dude...

Illuminati Neo

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In before Bernard leaves with a push from a mod.

(post by LostWoods removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No proof? No evidence? A fairy tail. All it takes is a look around the current state of the world to disprove this. Sounds like something the government would love us all to believe. The world is in shambles. We are destroying nature, there are poor starving people everywhere, the working class are slaves, corporations and government are corrupt, wars,and lies are all around us, and you want anyone to listen to this with no shred of evidence?
edit on 12016582906201620160858 by LostWoods because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thanks for informing us, so for now we just have to have no fear?

What else do we need to be doing right now, in our own lives?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I , too, am in possession of all the most secret and ancient knowledge. Only this knowledge will help mankind evolve to what he should rightly be, Gods of the Universe....

Just £99.00 per month subscription and YOU TOO can be part of the future.

What do you reckon to that?
It's a bargain, honest!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20351610]NemoNeo[/po
Sorry double
edit on 8-2-2016 by Tulpa because: I'm eating

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So your message is as follows-" don't rebel, so what you do all work and receive none of the rewards, these elite in their castles a lives of absolute luxury and extravagance have humanities best interest in mind"

Lol, sure....I suppose it is in the starving masses best interest to keep starving while a couple hundred people have more than everyone else put together....

Nice dream world, tell your masters if they don't start sharing, " the poor will eat the rich"

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Are you a Freemason and if so what rank?

I was informed that I had reached the highest ranks. I cannot go into detail about that because since I rebelled I stayed far away from the lodge and literally ran from them for 16 years hurting myself and others. I realize I was the one who was causing suffering by doing that, now.

They perform many events, apparently the events of highest importance that I am to inform you about involving high tech devices, immortality, truth, ending suffering, the process, cloning, telepathy, etc etc, are all dealt with by the highest levels of the orders of freemasonry and other secret societies.

So basically, people who don't go the route that I go, I was told are at the highest levels of freemasonry, and so I was told that I was trusted and gifted with the knowledge of the royal secrets that are of the highest levels. And the beautiful, civilized men who are guided by the Creator, were literally people you watch on the news and vote for in various situations.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Again? Really? Tell me this isn't you dude...

Illuminati Neo

Honestly, this must be Donald. He was at the cloning center in the underground bases. Yes, he's an amazing soul. He is so creative and stronger than even myself down there. I was down there and I know all about what goes on and am here to tell the truth. If you have no fear, you will learn that you are only here to learn the truth and nothing can stop that!

If you have fear you shy away from the light, and go back in the cave before even feeling the touch of the sun!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join