It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Reverbs

Maybe the ladies would chime in? That's whom you've been pointing at... and what you've been pointing at been there done that and well... ahem the ladies have taught me what I just pointed at to you. You are saying they are unstable when you are saying you come and go on a whim... see the issue?

you are not getting it.
I never said I go on a whim..
Stop talking on things you do NOT know about.

see the issue?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Hm. Do you secretly want to try to "top" that experience in danger/excitement/ fun?

Or do you think maybe you took that one a bit too far...Or something else entirely.

That was the high water mark.
it went too far.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes youre a dick that comes and goes like the wind... attention does such a thing and now I'll place it elsewhere not because that will please you... but because I've seen enough of how you operate, maybe I should have taken the same road as Anaana and bailed. Sorry to drag you into this love; it just shows I should have more intution when such comes around well, my coffee is getting colder by the second...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yes youre a dick that comes and goes like the wind... attention does such a thing and now I'll place it elsewhere not because that will please you... but because I've seen enough of how you operate, maybe I should have taken the same road as Anaana and bailed. Sorry to drag you into this love; it just shows I should have more intution when such comes around well, my coffee is getting colder by the second...

You have no clue what you are talking about.

And you have a bad attitude.

Only someone as goofy as you could turn me making anaana laugh into this dark bs you have it on now.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Tell me more

leolady

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It's really no big deal. There's really nothing special about me, my life is ordinary.

Anyway, I wasn't really in a dream state per se'. It was more like day dreaming. I was TRYING to fall asleep but I couldn't until later.

I hadn't fallen asleep yet, but I was having visions in my minds eye.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: I used the wrong word.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yes your first impression has to become true doesn't it? That's why what's this what's this? "You get everyone but me," This is something you have said... and now me telling you why and yet again? Because you have no solidity... why try to catch wind in ones fingers; because that's all talk is when the ears are deffective?

edit on 25-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I don't know if you're trying to argue or something, but I honestly don't see any substance in that post, so. Seems kinda pointless? Or I'm completely missing something.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yes your first impression has to become true doesn't it? That's why what's this what's this? "You get everyone but me," This is something you have said... and now me telling you why and yet again? Because you have no solidity... why try to catch wind in ones fingers; because that's all talk is when the ears are deffective?

quit being so judging from your high tower, and realize you do NOT know what you are talking about in regards to me.

If anyone in this thread would know more about me it's Mousy.

revive some chill, this anger you have is not welcome.

and you finally revealed it's nature.

you DO NOT get to define me.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sheets tugged off is extreme urgency or violent in nature. Crud.

Something jumped ? Something ran off ? Did u see anything or just hear it jump and run ?

leolady

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Friends help eachother yes? But friends also listen to eachother and help them see their problems... impossible if they do not listen. I have stated our friend reverbs problem... changing like the wind, oh I have a good N-word joke lemme look both ways because I change depending on present company. That's why reverbs keeps having issues and pain and suffering... been there. Projecting that on women as a whole? NO he just punched all women in the face. It is he who is unstable and screw me for pointing that out? Self defense un-needed when the ears take hold.

Been down that road; want a friend to avoid a lot of senseless aggravation and pain? Yes my bad. Refusing to listen and pretend to be a friend? Fool me once yes? Well, twice now... frst oh you don't get me... second all women are insane and inconsistant; oh you don't get me... good god damned thing because I WAS you. Get me?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well that is an interesting take you have on being selected for something ? I suppose I will hafta pay attention in case you are correct.

I agree on the arms grabbing, that would feel much more sinister. eewweee

leolady

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Friends help eachother yes? But friends also listen to eachother and help them see their problems... impossible if they do not listen. I have stated our friend reverbs problem... changing like the wind, oh I have a good N-word joke lemme look both ways because I change depending on present company. That's why reverbs keeps having issues and pain and suffering... been there. Projecting that on women as a whole? NO he just punched all women in the face. It is he who is unstable and screw me for pointing that out? Self defense un-needed when the ears take hold.

Been down that road; want a friend to avoid a lot of senseless aggravation and pain? Yes my bad. Refusing to listen and pretend to be a friend? Fool me once yes? Well, twice now... frst oh you don't get me... second all women are insane and inconsistant; oh you don't get me... good god damned thing because I WAS you. Get me?

none of that makes any sense.

You made up in your head who is "layaly"

you don't know her.

she got banned for harrassing people including jacygirl who came running to me for help. Staff foudn what she did to be so crazy and scary they went after all 20 of her accounts. And even people she was using as pawns got their accounts banned. We are talking about someone who wants the world to burn.

you just have no idea what you are talking about.

it's not my fault she threatened my little brothers life or my mom's.
it's not my fault she tried to get me to kill my uncle either.

ok?

and I still love her. That's the messed up part.

I do have evidence saved on my computer in case the FBI still needs to get involved. I was one click away from filing it when I thought I might die.

quit being sexist. Layaly is one girl. She is not all girls.
And all my friends who are almost all girls also call layaly bat # insane.
I was at work one day showed my chef (a woman) and she told me to RUN for my LIFE.

Now grow up and quit assuming # you DO NOT know.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It certinally wasn't pleasant... they were all around too afterwards in various ways, misplacing something here, tripping over or dropping something that wasn't in the way or like Teot said stuff falling... mindfulness mind on what I am doing not where I am headed has saved my toes and kept stuff from falling by good placement many times.

Then later a bunch of hugging from behind; then smells of perfume at random to later being felt like I was always being embraced in love and acceptance... of course trying to help people through various problems in various ways like a sherpa? A lot of energies do not like such a thing, so if someone has bound themselves too someone or around someone as protectors not slaves like Solomon or the cray cray Zodiac killer was wanting as well as others on the dark spiral? Then it can be one fight after another; empathy says hey I did it to myself, you do it to yourself and in turn we do it to each other but do not have too... of course objective means to me watching not having them as that builds intent or manipulation in turn building karma. Good intent whether seen that way or not is going to be subjective. Becoming subjective one becomes slave to the very subject itself.

So my advice? Observe, the first time I ran into a shadow person I was very very depressed laying in the dark very faint ambient light and I wished I didn't feel so alone and depressed this was well over a decade ago, I fainty saw a dark lump assumed it to be a pillow and in feeling alone put my arm around it to pull it closer and these very beautiful green eyes slowly opened yeah not a pillow, but I have never been depressed since... I wasnt startled at that point so alone that shadow figure was totally fine and the kindness in her eyes... I quickly fell asleep comforted.

The grabbing hands came several years later... followed by the rest mentioned perfume etc. Intuition and pure observation will pave the road to wherever shadow person was trying to lead you. Easy or difficult is going to be based on making any of it subject in trying to figure it out instead of letting go... it's not a get into the van we have candy situation though, but it is a journey. Maybe we are the shadow person to them food for thought and no pun intended.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

none of that makes any sense.

I concur because it has zero to do with what I am pointing out to you... it is easy to get stuck in the role or trope... I am pointing at the frame work itself, there is no you nor I nor anyone else, just the names, places, faces, and times, that get attached to that keep changing. The ego demands it and demands one stays blind to that... once awake to it? Dude here's a hand what movie are you being cast in and getting drawn into the script so deep to become yet blind again?

Sure self defense is a given because you've felt attacked and of course taking control meant no one else can get it... I don't want control of you, just pointing out of getting sucked into the story line you didnt agree too is what spun all of that out in the first place... from one trope into another. I WAS you refers to have been stuck in that same type casted loop same roll so dude I see it... saying hey man role role role youre playing a role still but unaware of it? You have no control because still playing it...

What are friends for? It may not seem like it... but I am like it or not; you and others can and have type casted and thrown roles at me from infinity and beyond, yay goofy, yay vampire, yay psychic, yay father, yay crazy, yay brother, yay Manjushri, yay man, yay faggot, yay blah blah blah you get the idea... none real its all roles and I'm no longer playing... I stick out my hand and say stop hitting yourself. Thats it, wanna hit yourself fine but know thats who you are hitting karma sees to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

at least you are getting back on topic.
Maybe you should realize that giving unwarranted advice with not enough information to back it up is not a good thing in some cases.

I'm reading back through my posts trying to find what made you think I think all women are crazy.

I see one post you could have misinterpreted. I was actually saying I'm not saying all women are crazy so don't get that idea, BUT this one was... That's what that post said. How would it make any sense if I keep talking about my mom in positive lights, and I live with two wonderful ladies.. And the person in this thread who knows me best is Mousy.. these are all women I love.

In any case I love crazy. It's fun to me.

and that's my business, I'm not calling for help. I was making anaana laugh. That was all.

I did a long time ago and Serdgiam was the first to answer the call. A true friend.

but I'm not asking you anything, and I really don't like your tone earlier.

here I think mousy likes this band if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If even you can't remember what you have said... why should anyone take it as important as you do? If you don;t take it as important like man not asking for jack... then maybe put some of yourself into what you say something worth remembering, otherwise why bother at all? If you don't even care about what you say... why get defensive about any of it?

If theres a you in there somewhere, and not just a sprinkle here and there of you? How is that anyone's fault but yours?

Take some responsibility, that's all I am saying... blaming me for not getting you when you don't even know what you've said... likely to all that shifting around I mentioned? Then air in the fingers again...

I will leave you alone this time and it is because you want me too. I'm around though just not going to listen to any narrative that has no real heart or substance in it that isn't even worth your time to recall.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

you show me what you THINK I said. It's all on record post it.

I KNOW what I said.

You talk a big game but you get caught up in your ego like anyone else.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

post it bud.

You know what's going to happen when you try.

Don't play ego games with me.

Lets look at the Truth if you like.

I'm fine with it because I know who I am.

but you brought it up and I'm open to looking at it for everyone here to see.
My view is you got the wrong idea in your head about 3 different things and it compounded into a big idea about my character.
you can't ever be wrong can you?

I'm not reading through my posts because I don't know what I SAID.. It's because I don't know what you INTERPRETED.. And my grammar is very loose on here, so there can be confusion.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join