It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yes well some triggers are buried deep. I was fully unaware until...

until my buttons were pushed..

but you're not wrong.

silly side note I just accidentally caught YouTube changing viewer numbers lol. 200 views gone.
In a by product of trying to find a movie called Jupiter rising I did end up in heavily edited you tube comment sections as well.

and all the fake news...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thank you for that. THat was perfect.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I don't know what's up but today synchronicity has decided to remind me about mind control about 47 different ways today.
All of it of course giving me uncomfortable memories..

I don't know I was hoping for a happy day, not creepy.

whatever, as I always say..

whatever guess that's what I am doing today.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It doesn't have to be a creepy day ^.^ I'm just more susceptible to mind control than most people. Don't let it put you off--Some weird things have been happening to me too.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

is that why you had the other avatar?

I came into this thread and saw it like wth?

lol

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yup...haha. It's better I don't talk about it, as I am not entirely sure what had actually happened.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yup...haha. It's better I don't talk about it, as I am not entirely sure what had actually happened.

I know the feeling.. haha Don't I ever...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

yEA sucks...I have to go unfortunately
ttyl I hope

I get the award for worst timing ever

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It's ok. always more to come..

I'm going through my computer and I write a lot of things I have no clue what they mean lol
it's like notes I guess that are supposed to remind me of something to look up? but I don't know what they mean anymore.

random M quotes like this gem:

"TrueBrit just doesnt count .. he is different species or what or not"

this video I just found is what I've been thinking about all day

PERFECT

found some things on my computer that were freaky, so I decided to just stop I come back to ATS and it's a full screen ad playing a movie..

that is what it changed to when the movie was over but it started with a man in a straight jacket and it's called Legion..

so yea thanks for playing along ATS.. Damn
edit on 24-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Aww shucks... no creepy? You know everyday is Halloween; some just refuse to let on their mask is a mask. That's the real terror out there.

I was being a carpenter Ant today... those things can sting the living hell out of you too; kinda like a driver Ants sting... you think aww an Ant? Fire ant is like one of those lil tiny ones making trails in peoples kitchens compared to those bites.

No wonder as a right of passage some cultures make men out of boys by taking the literal kids gloves off and putting some woven mittens full of ants on em eh? What?It's the Ant people tribe... best to appease your ancestors by letting them get you before death.

Know your role... sheesh know your mask by knowing Kung Fu yeah animal forms are a lot more fun than insect ones sometimes... guy rubbing his hands together before anything? Fly boy. See how easy that is?

Anyhoo... I'm in a mood because control freaks tried to pull some internet shenanigans again... um hellur that nonsense only works on the computer illterate... yes I see the installs of certificates for research and stop puts trying to give me yet another 404. Not a hacker and nor did I play one on TV but I's gots the edumacation to know what the hell is up(computer engineering and systems froma de collage mes oui) what? A guy can go to college more than once right... free times and ahem so should the internet be it is everyones property like it or not.

(TWIMC) Pay back is lovely isn't it?

P.S. Don't kick or poke the hornets nest... wait go ahead; the birds and bats need to eat too. Of course for the sake of empathy? I hope thick skin is an auto response to such trival pursuits.

Take care miss mouse oh BTW The Secret of NIMH is a great story if you haven't seen it... part two is a yawn fest and not really connected so much so I wouldn't bother with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I've had a few weird things happen to me in life over the years...

My most recent weirdness happened in a dream state. I feel asleep sometime between the hour of 9:30 and 10:00pm while laying in bed and messing around on my computer. I had a dream. I was laying with my arm propped underneath my pillow and my head lay on the pillow, propped by this arm. In the dream someone or something grabbed my hand and began tugging it. I immediately recoiled and pulled my hand back toward me. But whatever took a hold of my hand was not letting go. It tugged even harder, this tug of war went back and forth, back and forth and continued to tug eventually with such force that I began to feel like I might fall off the bed. I got a little panicky at this point and now felt like I was in somewhat of a struggle. I was not terrified when I woke. I looked at the time on my computer and it was about 10:20 pm. I had only been sleeping for roughly 30 mins or less. The dream did not make me feel really scared or anything... just a bit panicky. It sort of left me feeling a bit UN-settled or UN-decided would be a good way to describe how i felt. What ever it was... it wasn't going to let go and that is what kinda made me feel UN-settled.

Alot of you may think...nothing weird about this, its just a dream. But it was weird to me. Its one of those dreams I can't stop thinking about. I could come up with a psychological explanation and attach a meaning to it. Like say that I must be having some type of struggle in my awake life with someone or something and its tugging at me. Tugging as in bothering me or maybe something is happening and I'm just a tad scared about the situation and don't know what to do ?

Another thing I need to mention is that my sis and I have been hearing weird noises in the house a-lot recently. Mostly at night. Now I admit this could simply be normal house settling noises or whatever, but at certain times it actually sounds like footsteps moving around right next to us. So thinking about the weird dream... my mind also can't help but wonder if something is walking around the house in the middle of the night... did this something grab my hand while I was sleeping ? Uuuuggghhhh When I think about it like this I am a little creep-ed out.

I keep thinking about the dream... I can't help but attach a little mysticism to it and wonder whats trying to get my attention ? Am I suppose to be taking notice of something.

Well there... that's my latest weirdness.

leolady

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If it was that easy to leave there wouldn't hardly be anyone here.

My tenth anniversary is rapidly approaching. A decade! Here?

Indeed. Food for thought.

It's still terribly dull around here, post election, but I find that's not nearly a good enough reason to throw the baby out with the bath water. Still sufficient muse to bemuse, which works for me, in that way.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
I'm going through my computer and I write a lot of things I have no clue what they mean lol
it's like notes I guess that are supposed to remind me of something to look up? but I don't know what they mean anymore.

I've been going through some of my son's father's papers and there are bills, wage slips but nothing of who he was on the inside, nothing that I can give my boy of him...if you know what I mean...and then I look at what the poor bugger is going to get when I go. At the very least, enough kindling to last a lifetimes, made up from the consquences of following random thoughts written down. I sometimes think that it is a blessing that I need so much room to pace when I think, and particularly when I paint or write, I need order, otherwise the only way forward for me would be one of those hoarders who become imprisoned behind piles and piles of papers, weaving a narrow path between, terrified of forgetting where something is.

Could be worse, he at least won't inherit a mound of size five shoes and hand bags, just hundreds of note books and bulging lever arch files. I think that is a slightly better legacy to leave than the consequences of wanting to buy things to make me happy. I make my own happy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

God, that's weird. It sounds like somethings that happen to me sometimes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

God you and your metaphors I swear!!
not fair.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yup I know, I saw the preview trailer for it when I first popped into ATS this morning.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have had the sheets tugged off of me, heard a conversation between a man and a woman about their job and monitoring me (he dismissively said, "Pfft. Nah! He's sleeping!" to which I almost answered), had something down load a binary message to me, almost woke up and heard something like, "We now return you to your normal sleep-wake cycle! This is [some call letters like a radio station, but it was more like "galactic something number network"], and last night I swear I could "see" my sheets and stuff with my eyes closed! Wild thing, that half awake half asleep state! Now a days, I just roll with it!

Then once, I came home, went to the kitchen, and something jumped when I opened a cabinet and I got hit with a spring. square In the chest. There is nothing spring loaded in the cabinet. It is sitting on the sink right now! Another time, I turned on the lights in the kitchen, and something ran off, real fast, through the wall! That all happened while being awake.

Welcome to General Weirdness Café!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

My mom has all kinds of journals, te older the more locked up in metal boxes they are haha. They go all the way back to when she was a kid and it's interesting to see how some things are so similar and then how some things have changed..
My mom even has lots of woo in there.

the best part for me was that certain memories I have even super early ones are written down when they happened. No one believed my memories. I knew they were real. And there they were in her handwriting for all to see.

I used to escape my crib, I assumed I was like 2.. that's what it seemed like in my head, but no I was remembering when I was 9 months old. Because my mom wrote that particular story down.. and because of that I know what emotions I had, the way I used to think.

I had to get closer to mommy but she was at the bottom of the stairs and I was at the top. That never made sense to me how that would happen, because I almost fell down the steps. I was really top heavy and going forward, but I didn't want my mom to be scared because she was telling me to stop, so I did but then thought I can go backward..but my goofy legs didn't make that any easier.

That's my memory written down this was a test because my dad didn't believe my mom that I was getting out of the crib. the crib had very high bars. So of course my crazy ass dad made me do it again where he could see so once again I tumble ovr the top of the bar, BANG! on to the ground. (not in my memory mind you)

last day I was allowed to have a crib. the doctors said just put him on the floor before he gets brain damage! Maybe it was too late. bahahaha ;P

Love that she kept all those notes.

she even has demon encounters, being paralyzed, whispers in her ears, breathing on her neck, floating above her bed.
all similar things to what happened to me.

my random notes are only meant to remind me up to a week later some page to get to online or something usually just one word even.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I've had this while in a meditative consciousnesswhile laying down... except it was several arms grabbing. You would be correct in your estimation of meaning. Of course several arms is a bit different than one; in waking life if someone is trying to take your arm they are trying to lead you somewhere. Mine was more like being a pile of food and hungry people just grabbing at it... being in a meditative state? I could see it was shadow people. One has selected you for something... I wouldn't take it as a bad thing. Just remain observant it's the journey the eye wanders off it comes back mind is the one that thinks wonderful or not... but when mind places the eye, the ear etc. and isn't led off then such things typically come with no ill rapport.

Welcome to the Café

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join