It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Dont you talk about his momma like that lol three marys take your pick three daughters of mara the farmers daughter joke... well the trope is obvious

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Oh minor tremors on my end... yes yes yes
You're smart

And it's not between good and bad, those don't exist. But life and death, those are the opposing forces battling throughout the universe, destruction and creation, day & night. You know that of course. It just felt incomplete, as I reread it.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Me smart? No I have been lucky enough to have women pounding me in the head enough until I got it... if Reverbs is gonna dress like one? Only fair I give him a pounding so he gets it too right? At least it's not anal but holding onto a self like that? One slip after another...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Holy huh? Has the same roots as whole and that's not a coincidence.

And in defence of Reverbs, your writing and communication style can be challenging. He is not wrong, you're not wrong, just on different pages in the songbook.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A Freud joke but hey; any true embrace is never froid. The universe will sort itself; running around trying to help it has the opposite effect although pointing? Hey when the wheel stops spinning the point isn't the prize it lands on. Wheel of fates wheels of fortune... why keep spinning it?

edit on 26-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: eu pure gold

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Because you have no choice. It's not "helping", it's "building".

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And destroying can't have one without the other... of course what I destroy? Is hopefully ignorance the sort that keeps everyone blind... kinda why we all are supposed to be here on ATS right?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So true.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

To honesty in all such pursuits

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

little talks ....and the truth will carry our bodies save to shore...

To be continued....

*paraphrased on purpose

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That video never gets old... full body chills btw. so much symbolism and out right truth in it... I could pick it all apart but a slow meal is way more romantic than just shoveling it in. The flavor savory comes to mind... thats the real taste of life once the confusion of umami's spell is undone. Five skulls in her crown leading her onward which one ends up at the center of being? Why the one that had strength to carry her heart of course no matter how long that takes in the timlessness of the all seeing eye when there's no I about it...

Oh my am I being cryptic again? The mask applies itself when the candles wax life as poetic... maybe it is funner to ride in the mystery machine, but I have a difficult time recalling what that is like without looking... and empathy says you poor fools as I was once the same, in such a manner helping others really is helping oneself, when the inverse used to be what appeared true.

Well, I need to brew coffee... knock out the few dishes so they dont become tedious, brush the teeth and get back to some woodwork in my art project.

Thanks for sharing a song for the beautiful dance...

p.s. if you don't already know the full symbolism in that masterpiece? Well, you said it best... To be continued.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Dudette, that song rules!!

Uh, and like everyone else, love you too!!

All, BD has a music thread for songs you know and love... but most people do not. Come on and be...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Well, who is to blame?

Blame? You mean in terms of who is going to get "punished"? I would have thought that that is a matter of deductive reasoning and weighing the situation according to the events that led up to the infraction or incident that requires someone to take responsibility. As your situation with your child's mother demonstrates, taking responsibility for your own actions is not necessarily about accepting responsibility for the straw that broke the camels back, and more about the recognition that that was the last straw of a accumulating pile. Taking responsibility in such a circumstances is acknowledging that no matter why the relationship failed, it is not the fault of the child, and the child above all else should not be "punished" for the failure of the relationship. They have no effective choice, we do.

Getting into a blame cycle isn't good for anyone in the long term and just leaves you bitterly twisting, stuck in the past, by recognising the points where you had agency to effect change and understanding why you made the choices you did at that time, what persuaded or dissuaded you from a particular course of action, is how you ultimately take responsibility and not weigh yourself down.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Nah you miss the mark when someone is actually is crazy.
I don't mean acting weird.

I mean someone who likes death and blood and pain.

I mean actually crazy.

Maybe you don't know it's possible. But it wasn't my fault she was also loving . But no you were not in the relationship so Stop pretending you know #. You don't know.

In fact she doesn't "remember" any of it. She doesn't remember telling me to kill myself, or being multiple people..
I can't tell and I'll never know because she is smarter than me, but it definitely seemed like one version of her was her, and the other was lucifer.

I'm not talking "crazy" I'm actually talking about insane.

Don't tell me about my own life.

Everyone who threatened it is now banned. And that's 17 unique death threats, though I do think I connected 3 of them as proxies to her. So that leaves 13 or 12 that need to be figured out.

Not your cup of tea, don't drink it.
I just came from a special forces dinner. I was playing chef, though I'm pretty much the newest cook. So I'm not patting myself on the back. I bring it up because I see the same look in their eyes I feel when I think about what happened to me.

Don't put words in my mouth.

You got an idea in your head and ran with it.
Ran to the end of the rainbow and found no gold because your myth isn't real.

I said you didn't get me, and it's still true.

the only people who could back me up right now are my mother and my little brother. Maybe I'll get my little brother to say what happened to him? Someone supposed to be unknown.... He knows what happened. He was scared for his life.

And I won't stop calling her crazy.
She wanted me to murder people.

that's not relationship issues. That's crazy.
walk a mile in MY shoes, don't look from afar and judge something you can't see.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

in other news..

Peeple!!

hello. I've missed you.

havn't read your posts yet and I don't have time I just did a double shift and have to be awake in like 4 hours to go do it again.

it's good to see you.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
And I won't stop calling her crazy.
She wanted me to murder people.

that's not relationship issues. That's crazy.

Yep, I'd put that up there with crazy but more as in crazy manipulative...and also, not your responsibility since you chose not to listen to her. Recognising that you had a choice is what differentiates grown ups from children, and some people never grow up in that respect. If she could chose when not to be crazy, she also chose when to be crazy, therefore not crazy in my book just excessively self-indulgent and entitled, bit like Ted Bundy, but dangerously manipulative using crazy as a tool I'd be willing to concede.

Why that is "hot" eludes me, and I suppose that is what one would have to address so as not to fall for the same thing again.

I'd say that you had a lucky escape, but all things considered I suppose it is the people that you didn't murder that escaped the creation of a folie a deux...I suppose she'd just go dumber and dumber until she found a willing puppet.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
one of her puppets who knew me online, tried to get my personal address..
That same person talked to mousy.
He threatened to kill me, though I count him as her.. I think she made him say it without him knowing what it meant.

Mousy I'm talking about plebs.

Bet you didn't know he tried to convince me that we would work on a company together..
But he would send me a "package" to make skype work...
He just needed my address..

we were going to make a website that scored political people and could make political movements.
just needed my address first.

I hope you understand what I am saying about plebs... Mousy.

I''m not afraid anymore to say this.

And any other things I think about I will make public. As I think of them.

The only way I would have given in, is that I was completely alone... If I had said it here looking for help people like Darkness would have been dark to me and said I made it all up.

I know how dumb it sounds..

trust me I just served a graduating class of special forces guys.. Green berets..
I know how dumb this sounds...

but I still have to say it.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Layaly if you read this..

Sorry Pusinka..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
She is the smartest person I've ever met, so when she is calling me Gabriel and telling me I killed her lover 1000 years ago... And I need to be punished.. Who knows if she was gas lighting me or believing it..

I am speaking from experience, been there done that, differently but similar enough to know how it works. With my son's father. I've had to accept that I am never going to know just how much of what he said he believed was real or how much he wanted me to believe it was real in order to "control" me, I think there is a line that gets crossed sometimes, especially when they feel they lack control...if that makes sense? Most of my relief at him no longer being around comes from knowing that, whichever, I don't have to keep watching for signs that he is manipulating my son anymore. Once I was free there was no going back...not ever...but every time he had access to our son, my heart didn't leave my mouth until he came back safe and sound again.

In my ex's case, his outbursts of seemingly uncontrolled behaviour, got the results he wanted, not just from me, his family too. It worked and when it didn't his only recourse was to escalate because he'd already fixed on the path and when you do that, your choices narrow, or you stop and go back, begin again. Takes a lot of character to do that, he didn't manage to find that before he died, but I still hoped, for my son's sake.

Anyway, you should be in bed and I have to go to work.

Take care

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

well,

Thank you for actually getting it.

seriously thank you.

but when I think of this I can't sleep.

so I'm still in some sort of PTSD state.

too late to go to bed now. But.

Thank You.

You do get me.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join