It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Some curl and a sizzle? I'm pretty sure my youngest sister is responsible for 3/4 of the hole in the ozone layer in the 80's it was tease tease tease curl curl curl spray spray spray I mean a helmet of high hair and one that could likely get a safety pass from the DOT(department of transportation) so could my tooth bursh every morning oh boy Aquanet and Aquafresh YUM!

Well, a good conversation always leaves them in monlogue as you feel their character... that might sound fresh but only in certain instances does it become getting such a way.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm gonna have to go "no comment" on this one. Nothing that I have to say is not going to offend.

Deary me...sorry.

huh?
well your choice I guess.

The internet Drama was Thick. I still have people PMing me about her every now and again.
She just got banned from her new hangout and I so know why.. Some things never change.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No death threats wont get you banned from here; I have had it occur more than once. No biggie; get in line your murderous intent has to take a number...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

I'd drop you like a bag of rocks if you hurt anyone on this entire website... one of my friends was a pretty good guy; punched his dog... done good bye... and I'd hope others would treat me the same if roles were reversed.

That's just what Libras do, but we've known each other for 30 years! Yes but you were an ass and you know it... but it hasn't been the entire 30 years so relax balance is everything.

I'm a sweetheart. I think we all know that.
but if I see someone being mean I will make it bad for them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sorry, I had to go compose myself, for some unknown reason that set me off in a fit of giggles. The poor girl who felt so left out of things. It had a chavvish drunken air to it...but you kids...consenting adults all, if you will let yourselves get dragged round by your wee-men...what can you do?

Bless your cotton socks.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

To be honest; my eyebrow has been raised on you ever since you were pining on about some men you admire talking smack about "bleeding heart lberals" but then you supply the world with a picture of yourself in drag... that's like handing someone a gun and saying the ammunition is out there. Leaving my other eyebrow raised but now Im lowering them but not all in some cromagnon wtf manner... good to go between the two psst ancient Vulcan secret to remain wrinkle free. Up down up down left right left right

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I think it all comes down to whether those you threaten feel threatened and report you. I've only used alert twice I think, to complain, one time because I thought a post was threatening and from someone not all there, the second just as an experiment to see what happened. Nothing really did.

I should perhaps, after all this time, read the T&Cs. Then again, probably not really.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sorry, I had to go compose myself, for some unknown reason that set me off in a fit of giggles. The poor girl who felt so left out of things. It had a chavvish drunken air to it...but you kids...consenting adults all, if you will let yourselves get dragged round by your wee-men...what can you do?

Bless your cotton socks.

That girl speaking is the most confident and beautiful girl probably on all of ATS. Ashirah a Leo, me scorpio and her kept butting heads. Layaly thought me and Ashirah were going off together.. The whole thing was such a mess.
haha.. I had no idea how hot either one of them was... Just icing on the cake.. I've got to fix my attraction to crazy though.
Or I'm going to keep getting burned.

but I'm glad you liked that.. Re reading it now is hilarious.

And Big Brother Darkness I have felt your eyebrows but I don't think you understand just how complex I can be.
I get to wear a dress if I want and still think people saying there are 77 genders are raving lunatics.
I don't pick sides except in individual specific situations.

mousy
do you remember all of that?
you were around at the time if I recall.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yes I do. I remember some of it. I never knew how involved with one another you all were. I remember the one thread that we use to chat in.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yes I do. I remember some of it. I never knew how involved with one another you all were. I remember the one thread that we use to chat in.

so involved haha.

there were two main threadsthe one where I was still my old account. and layaly was mimiSia.. and then there was the one that's a lot like this one where we played all the music and drank way too much..
Valient was one of the first people I told about the "weird" stuff.

when he found out what layaly was really like he refused to come back.

plebs got banned...

that thread was layaly's comeback to some thread a guy made that was insanely sexist.. So it was supposed to be a girls are awesome thread, but it went way off the tracks haha..

the good ole days.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I never said chavs couldn't be beautiful...either way, your lady's protesting too much did the trick, no?

I don't think it's the crazy in itself that's the problem.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ah, thanks. That explains a bit I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I never said chavs couldn't be beautiful...either way, your lady's protesting too much did the trick, no?

I don't think it's the crazy in itself that's the problem.

no the crazy was a huge issue. this isn't basic she's a girl she makes no sense gah this is hard crazy.. This is did she jsut set me up to get steamrolled by the CIA type slash lawyers tires try to get people to die type crazy. The one before her got a jail stay for 3 days... that second one was a cutter and a witch but layaly was down right the most magical human being I've ever met.. She took the woo train and turned it to 11.. the first thing she told me was she was a psychopath. She wasn't joking. She's the most dangerous person I ever came in contact with.

of course she also had a thing for redhead chicks... Gawd.. bahahaha.

But we actually agreed we could do what we want, it's just you're not supposed to shove it in my face.

it was way after that she was saving for my plane ticket.

heres the kind of stuff she would write:

How do you come to the place you come to without the person who came there with you.
I will get your body flooded and break your mind apart with my definition of erection.
Your six sense will come alive and you can only pray for your acquired retention.
Because I would do things to you only a killer does to his victim. Despite your plea I know what you need.

But I am awake enough to know you come to the place you come to without me

But if u came here with me.. I will place my hands on you... and my
lips are covering and silencing your heart beat to a space unknown to you now ..go crazy when u let me inside
I will make ur whole being tremble. Allow me my passage.

I have no limits bottomless and unstoppable
I don't know you or us but I know your every leap forward would accelerate everything within me beyond any known moment experienced by man.

see if this works:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

The ATS bible for remaining in ATS heaven? 10 years so yeah... i mean i've lived 44 by all present illusions plenty of bibles written or held as truth have damned me but meh maybe i dont care for their heavens either? freedom is much better than rise and fall unless one is rain or a wave or the tides of time... thanks to this watch and on the wall and hey on the laptop in front and past out back? time on many sides... how often i look? oh no where near as the many clocks would suggest

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That sounds like a remarkably exciting relationship. I know you miss it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

oh well then no wonder you dont like heels if your style is flip flops...

is there a real reverbs of just one convienant to present company to fit your agendas? I only say such because crazy is exactly not being a solid concrete person no matter what arises... its an iffy spectre a ghost how could anyone hold onto or trust a variable? its more like checking the weather and well leaving people on such egg shells does not last for long because theres no constancy as consistency changes... water is awalys water it doesnt try to become the container holding it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

That sounds like a remarkably exciting relationship. I know you miss it.

I don't miss it. It's nice to remember how crazy intense it all was, how fun it was. But I've been single ever since.
Like that was enough.. Still recovering. It's what over a year..
No nothing could ever be that intense again.
Besides she hurt me good enough.

She said she would kill me if I ever brought any of this up.
she was the most psychic girl ever if she's even human.. Unless she's some Russian spy and had my house bugged or some #..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

oh well then no wonder you dont like heels if your style is flip flops...

is there a real reverbs of just one convienant to present company to fit your agendas? I only say such because crazy is exactly not being a solid concrete person no matter what arises... its an iffy spectre a ghost how could anyone hold onto or trust a variable? its more like checking the weather and well leaving people on such egg shells does not last for long because theres no constancy as consistency changes... water is awalys water it doesnt try to become the container holding it.

lol no I mean my morals are not set in stone. Is it ok to break a window on someone's car?
It is if it's your car and you are locked out.

I am loyal to freedom and truth. I'm loyal to the goodness in people. Everything else is circumstantial.
I'm one of the best most loyal friends you could have, but like you asid kick a puppy and I'm not going to be on your side.

you really do a lot of judging without really knowing what it is I am saying.

I'm the same around everybody. I don't even hide my ridiculousness at work.

people on high horses usually lose my respect over time though if you're asking.

If I was a feather in the wind my soul would have been rendered.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Maybe the ladies would chime in? That's whom you've been pointing at... and what you've been pointing at been there done that and well... ahem the ladies have taught me what I just pointed at to you. You are saying they are unstable when you are saying you come and go on a whim... see the issue?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hm. Do you secretly want to try to "top" that experience in danger/excitement/ fun?

Or do you think maybe you took that one a bit too far...Or something else entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join