It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks.....I enjoyed that. : )

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Thanks.....I enjoyed that. : )

aww I thought you would.

I'm glad

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I've been following you and I haven't seen anything really egregious...Unless it happened before I got here or I just didn't notice. You're language can be "fluid" but I don't think that's the same thing that he is talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I'm always going to miss her, but I don't miss "us" anymore finally.

So in light of that.. I'll post this with it's true title.

Layaly's Reverbs

listening in silence ..
timeless love ..
endless sound ..
surround

deconstruct the mood,
you were lost in sound,
discovered the track,
treaded lightly
found my way back
to you.

threading the fabric of my life,
up and down crossways,
around,
endless sound
surround
timeless love

Our only co written poem.
And the title is a pun.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been following you and I haven't seen anything really egregious...Unless it happened before I got here or I just didn't notice. You're language can be "fluid" but I don't think that's the same thing that he is talking about.

I think you read more of my words these days than anyone else.

So you would know.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You posted it I remember it when you should too... so not jumping your hoop.

It's clear you haven't had any respect for me and that's fine was never asking for any...

so let me give you a hypothetical you know those guys you do respect? They KNOW you respect them, I can spot boot lickers that have bought into that whole alpha beta programming nonsense myself miles away... so here's the hypothetical and it can and does go on...

Here comes Reverbs he respects us; lets play a game and see if he gets shifty just wanting to lick our boots again... whats the topic? Bleeding heart liberals... cool we can find out where he thinks he stands based on what we say, bet you a 20 he is still a bootlicker. Ha yeah right... I may as well just give you the 20 now. So yeah and Trump was all and these snowflakes were all oh hey reverbs just talking about bleeding heart liberals.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

there you showed your true qualms.

was it so hard?

but now you have made the thread political.

So let me jsut be specific.

I verbally made people respected in my town who are liberals (I am too) back off of supporting violence.

Get how complicated that is when people like you take it the wrong way?

I am on the side of good and humanity and always will be, and sometimes people I love get so caught up in some weird game they forget that hitting people is wrong.

You become the enemy you face.

I am someone with complex views not because they are complex but because dummies are writing the main plot lines.. It should never be the plotline that I have defend someone against violent attacks from people "with a heart"

THat's all,

and you took it way too far in your head, which makes sense for someone who talks in analogies to do so.. You are relating things together I didn't mean.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Was that rehearsed or how you truely feel... I don't know you remember?.. was that pretending to walk up to someone you now respect; but more like a subtle wink and a nod like a secret bro fist?.. and should I make french fries after that? or call them sausage fingers? making a silly noise?

Well, knowing the game in total does not mean I play the damned thing. I just get very very tired of those that do... yeah life gets boring; but there's better things to create out there than manipulation of people... playing the fools game; that's all I'm saying.

Notice the many options; to give oneself an escape possibly unthought of if they reply? I dont trap people... no reply expected, implied or required. You're free just like the advice was... saying keep an eye keen on that trap you lay out for yourself and others is a free key to hold onto for the road ahead.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

if you wanted to give advice you should have said it nicely.

calling me a dick and releasing your anger was part of the dark side.

I didn't need it in any way you wanted to say it.

You got the wrong idea.

it took pages and what came of it? Me telling someone it's not ok to hit people for no reason.
Gawd I should be killed for that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Nice..
Don't think I didn't notice the structure in the usernames too.

I'm being asked to get offline so ill ttyl.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Nice..
Don't think I didn't notice the structure in the usernames too.

I'm being asked to get offline so ill ttyl.

aww..

ok.

cya later.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Goodnight dear.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Good Night Mousy.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It took two pages for you to see you were swinging your attachments of pain hurt resentment and anger at women it's all back there if you care to go read it...

I was saying hey take some responsibility for your part in it... but no no no they are responsibile for my part I was just playing along which means they in turn should be reponsible for your emotions too?

This isn't rocket science man... you've stated time and time again you can't be held responsible for the words you say then complain no one gets you it's because of that shifting around trying to suit or fill any situation to expectations not your own... see how that works? Then what happens? You go victim status it was all her I'm just a whittle innocent boy dragged along for the ride dey hurt my feels...

Thats what it distills down too, and Im just saying not taking responsibility and talking whatever random sh!t comes to mind is why you keep getting played and dragged around and emotions banged up... but naw I don't know you... don't need too when I have played the role seen the role know the role, not from just getting played by it, but seeing others trying to play others by it over and over.

Friends call each other out on their BS... no self dense was needed, hell I dont have any nothing to throw that could ever land or stick I;ve had thousands of mothers, fathers and siblings through the aeons I myself had had enough teeth from those countless lives to make a damned stairway to the moon we all have... so what is a threat gonna do? Make me run around like Henny Penny? Ha no and I am saying such things shouldn't make you do that either... multiple realities multiple universes for each and every individual and all the roads not taken countless... so what reality is someone making such nonsense gonna hit? Especially if you've already destroyed all your own? and others hold you up that those wishing to harm have no idea who they are to even get at them?

Do you know whos heart you live in? Because those hearts are the ones that will be the one's holding and supporting when you let go of all of that crap one thinks they control.

Anyway

edit on 25-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

It took two pages for you to see you were swinging your attachments of pain hurt resentment and anger at women it's all back there if you care to go read it...

you made that up there is none.
I am currently talking to my mom on facebook, and building her up. Mousy is a girl I've known for a long time and she just told me good night.

I live with two lovely ladies and they love the # out of me. How do you think my only friends and my only roommates are all women?

You really are way off base and projecting what YOU ARE USED to on me.

you DO NOT know me.

I still love layaly. I only brought it up because someone anaana mentioned they liked to see drama. OR something like that. So I showed something I thought was funny. She did too.

my words may be confusing when I talk of metaphysics (angels demons shadow people aliens) and it's on purpose because I think those are all labels putting the cart before the horse. I'm very specific in my language about how to treat people. You took offence because you think something of me like I am on a team. That's your issue.

You are the hurting one.
So please quit lashing out.

I'm not in the business of control. I've said it time and time again... "I hate control freaks" that's mostly in reference to archons, the way I meant it, but it's starting to apply to you as well.

Your perceptions do not define me. Quit trying to make it so.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Good grief man, I didn't need to see that.

You'll be getting out the stained sheets next to prove you had intercourse.

I was referring more to your being willing to be a play-thing as a contributing factor in the whole evolution of the drama.

I don't think either of the ladies is actually crazy, just willing to "go there" to get what they want. And since it clearly worked for them both...and you're all consenting adults, not my concern but I reserve the right to be amused by the chav-ish drama of it all if people are going to engage on that level on public forums.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Anaana because: whole swathes of missing words

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I never, ever said ATS was a heaven, it has been, for me, though a good proving ground. It has it's peaks and troughs, but seldom is there any shortage of varied perspectives, once you've dug past the "them and us", partisan-#e. I am seldom, even remotely let alone virtually, sociable, I find that I can be like that here and I value that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I'm no lady but I will happily chime in...

(Incidently, my apologies for appearing to leave abruptly, I suddenly became aware of it being substantially past my bedtime which seems to have be misconstrued but I shouldn't have been so rude and I accept full responsibility for any subsequent misunderstanding. Therefore I expect everyone to dust themselves off and return to normal service.)

Anyway...as someone who has passed the line into certifiably "crazy" I tend to categorise such behaviour according to outcome. Some women do use sex and emotional blackmail to achieve the outcome that they are seeking, to varying degrees. As do some men. "Crazy" in such instances seems to be used as an excuse for bad behaviour, and since it is re-enforced by some societies that this kind of emotional roller coaster is "hot" then young women will seek to be defined as "crazy" in order to be considered "hot".

It's a two way street based on negative and positive re-enforcements. Women who use their sexuality, in such societies, will appear more successful than women who do not and this can lead to an otherwise rational woman to sink to depths she wouldn't normally do so, or need to do so, which is my assessment (based on the available information, that is) of Reverbs' "love" triangle.

I don't take it personally that my "crazy" is not the "hot" kind.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Anaana because: more missing words

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Not trying to hurt you as said advice... name dropping women etc around you doesn't really mean anything it's not some competition of swinging weiners around; but yeah that what society has been programmed to start triggering in the last two years but was made sure to get into that whole alpha beta nonsense way before that so those unconscious triggers would work.

I'm being a bastard by showing you what will progress you... the bastard part is you've said you had enough sure why not telling yourself you're happy job going peachy social butterfly business... and it looks like I am trying to pop that bubble. I dont have too it will; and of course being a friend I'm simply pointing at what is going to be sitting there to ruin it not wanting that to pop for you... like check your oil before a long trip and what takes five minutes to stop and really look... no it had oil in it when I bought it.

The only reason I asked the ladies to chime in wasnt to attack you; but they know the dodgy inconsistent egg shell game we dont know we are playing and refuse to see until learning to listen. If you've ever heard someone say do you listen? Do you even hear or listen to yourself talk? Then that's what I am pointing at... one of the hardest lessons I learned from the fairer sex. Benefit learning it? I'm not in any tower I'm the rock the sh!t is built on a pillar of strength... if you don't want that bubble to pop? Such a lesson comes in handy... all I was pointing too.

Well your choice and it was and is well intended; friends used to be responsible for me when I was your age too and I them even if it was in a quasi responsibility/irresponsibility... when you end up having to stand alone on your own two feet? Then personal responsibility starts meaning something.

Sartre once said something about youth being wasted on the young... but I wouldnt know anything about that.

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Basiclly what you said here: "I don't think either of the ladies is actually crazy, just willing to "go there" to get what they want. And since it clearly worked for them both...and you're all consenting adults" the consenting adult part means full responsibility for ones part in it if it falls to schnauzer? Well, who is to blame? If John has already jumped off the bridge... consent to go along. So blaming John and complaining for jumping and expecting someone to not say um hey you're not a child right? Acting in such a manner will just keep that abuse going like people saying why do I always attract such and such... um easy ass target for that type of person, not seeing what is allowing it other than consent or some naivety? No real excuse and asshats like me (wont) include you in that one have been well worn enough to see it and not get played as such anymore...

Guess what I would do these days if in the same situation I was when the ex cheated on me from post partem couldnt even look at our son and handed me devorce papers cause oh the shame? Sue his stupid ass for disolving the marriage and her stupid ass for alimony kept the house and car and sent her ass packing while I raised my son... what did I do? Well, I don;t want my son to suffer... so lets just give a cheating sack of crap everything... because I love him so much so I took it all (the pain) instead... nearly two years old and and I had to show her how to belch him cause I wanna be a teen again what did my parents talk me into wanting a grand child? Good thing I chose the sweetest happy go lucky friends with a ton of women including man hating lesbian sorts(narrows eyes in reverbs direction)

How sweet it is huh? Live and learn; hopefully real friends along the way to say um, if you didn't know? Wink wink... yeah once I stopped picking up bar tabs in my late twenties after the divorce and saying hey how about you get me a beer this time? Testing them... all my new friends of less than two years magically went *poof* not friends... leeches and not as healthy as medieval medical literature would lead one to believe. :p

Yeah the partisan business or game... China just pulled Nukes up on Russias border but I think it is in defense against NATO having Russias back; so one would hope Trump is wanting to be all tight with Russia and not listen to those trying to stir crap up about them... N. Korea as soon as they get an ICBM able are gonna press that damned button, sure we'll drop it like it's hot before it even had a clue... but talk about an easy excuse for other countries to go full defcon once one is in the air heading into space... and claim it an accident or basically trigger WW3. It keeps increasingly looking like cant we all get along? Being yes... but their agendas? No and we get dragged along for the stupidity.

edit on 26-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join