It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No love is not magic, magic is what it takes in charming the pants off of someone... until they go oh yeah, now I remember why I didn't want to deal with this sh!t again... people are selfish assholes expecting things assuming things getting mentally ill like they own me or can tell me what to do, that's disrespect and not love at all... yoiks and away.

Acceptance is love and when someone is trying to hide parts of themselves no one can accept anyone for very long when there's any dishonesty of any sort.

So we keep doing it to ourselves over and over weaving spells to undo the weaving called fabric so we can embrace someone and feel accepted for a moment not empty and not in a void just melt.

That o' course can happen between two people melting in the same room not even touching not even in the same place a thought... and ahhh and you melt, then you get paranoid are they melting when they think of me? and then the questions, why are you with me? What is it you love about me?

And the best answer is because I love you now shut the f-up and kiss me so the world goes away for a minute as it's the only thing keeping us apart.

Of course that's madly in love... and you can have that stupid nonsense and not even be in a relationship with someone and barely know them.

I only know these things because I'm middle aged and my testosterone levels and sperm count has dived into palookaville... so I'm like a teenage girl that get's crushes and less than a year away from writing hearts above the i in my name.

No worries though, it'll match that mustache of whatever woman I may find myself with.
edit on 29-10-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
take care

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I hate love.
Prefer demonic possession over going through that ever again.
Or getting sucked up in a vortex that hurls me into the depths of the ocean where I crash into Cthulhus right eye.
Or to get eaten by Lrrr when the guys from omicron persei 8 conquer earth.
That's all better than this annoying "true love" disease. And hurts less.

And the universe is 404ing me again. I wrote an email asking for an internship, get an answer, try to reply, but instead: your email is stuck in the nimbus for more than 24 hours....
The "security gate" informs me the software will eventually give up and the message will be returned to me.
Am I paranoid? Is this weird or is it just me? Am I the software?

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

I tried to screenshot it, because the email is really just odd and: "for security reasons we can't allow you to take a screenshot" says my tablet. I take by far not enough dr#gs for this kind of sh1t.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

It's actually pretty funny. Now that I thought about, with TEOTWAWKIAIFF s light and cursor stories, Reverbs "limo slip" and computer story...
Woo wave 9.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Purpose of woo wave 9

"community interventions"

Fasten your seat belts, serious woo wave ahead!
My favourite storyline still is: us from the future.

But we can't physically travel time, so we use drones, androids, ...
Manipulating everything that runs on electricity, like our brains.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I gave mousy a soap recipe via PM so she doesn't need me nor anyone else anymore she's on her way... good luck mousy

yes that is genuine cheese.

Demonic possession some people consider vampires demonic possession when it's just sharing energy like they own you, enjoy your form enough to F you but that would likely ruin things because your energy tastes so sweet.

Two vampires though? Rare because two people had to be impaled by some nasty bastard and bitch happy to do it... baby killers... you spend your whole life floating looking for your past life love because you were DOA and that's why all religious trying to be good are scared of the demonic and dark they are the murderers scared of their murdered getting redemption and are truly mad because they commit the murder again everyday in consciousness from guilt they can't run away and they stab us back over and over wish you'd die and leave me alone! ahhh so they bend and pray and wish for peace even death but death won't come. They have to kill themselves too... and well?

Since their consciousness keeps running back in regret and self torture? We ultimately have the power so dance and torture your captors away as the guilt keeps bringing them back so we can poke at them some more.

^V^

Of course we just hang out and crave things that they won't give us a LIFE being already dead; so we can hang out waiting forever youthful and intoxicated because we are like spectres that won't kill them but how sweet it is being internally good and eternally beautiful... when love: kills slowly... greed and hate get that sh!t done quick.

True love of a kindred tortures you through all the trials first... so you stop mourning your murderers or wanting to murder others in the same pettiness and instead exist in blissful peace and strength... then they become the nails in your feet that came out of your coffin others put you in that wished you'd never escape; so that you can hang there and bare witness to all of their sins as they pass by in single file... same way as a funeral except it becomes theirs and you finally get the justice you deserve.

So demon that wants to tear people apart? Not the vampire that's a ghoul... I'm more elegant and refined every blink and the whole world and all it's inhabitants cease to exist or even matter... upon each opening? Just ghosts, shadows, the damned and the eternal.

But such is life as an immortal.

To all of those that play it everyday; trying to hide away from the truth written on their internal face... as it ages and mirrors the ugly inside?

Happy Halloween!

edit on 30-10-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Just like Samhain? You believe in your soul, right? A part of me feels like I screwed up badly, there was some criminals escaping and I was supposed to catch them, but it was in the future, (weapons and architecture), but I also know that some statue in the desert once was the centre of my life.
That's definitely worth considering, we also got no clue if there is a soul, what it's for, if it dies when you die, how many people are "immortal", or all of them, ...
As someone who already died, the best I can say I truly remember is: there is something there. Blurry tough. But interacting with a shape. Like a body but looser. Cloudish.

Which is to say, I still think it's worth to consider we might be in a shape-shifting circle, high density being, low density being, but parts of our memory remains and since time probably turns out to not be linear at all...

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I don't believe in anything observation simply sees, and when seeing finally becomes clear it sees throughout all time... past present and future all occurring at once. But outside of the present weave of unreality others weave in that cloud you mention there is no existence for them... so they weave and weave hoping the illusions they weave stick and you don't get free... like a spider or fisherman tending their nets.

So freeing oneself first sets fire to one's own house and watches all the houses others try to build around you or ontop of you just as unreal as the one you were building until all this opposition saying no it has to be this way and that way and by all these rules that were here before you seemed to get there from all that weaving.

After so much observation and not grabbing the web or concepts to shake on it so they come running to feed or purposely doing so just to observe that's where learning occurs.

We in form eat form to gain energy, what does energy feed on to satisfy it's own hunger? I encourage the thought of Pennywise in the story IT as that's exactly what it is and how it occurs... it can take awhile to see it, the entire food chain gnawing and gnashing eating and devouring but after awhile there's no pain involved it just is what it is and can no longer be hidden and time for those unaware that harbor those energies to devour others do not have it on their side... it will have to inhabit another form instead of the one's closest to you because you were or are the food it likes best...

Kinda like possession it hungers for it's opposite wants to get in and have you as a house wear you like a meat suit or sack of clothing if it can't have you it goes to others... child molester woman raper those energies are all the same energies... lurking in the shadows hoping to propagate grow another form to house and perpetuate their mode of expression. Simply because at one time in animism as animals such a thing wasn't seen as evil or bad it was an expression of love and just life.

As norms progress these things have nowhere to exist that energy doesn't go away, it haunts and hangs and refuses rebirth looking to possess what it can never have or get enough of... sad but that's the ghost in the machine the one trying to own and possess what it can't but it just wants it's life to continue on have some followers of it's own.

Ha stupid daft things looking for compassion and empathy to express their energy when it becomes pain to others so that they can keep on feeding and spreading like a the virus that they are.

They get nothing and they get stepped on and kept firmly under foot because they deserve it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Sorry but that's crap. I don't think that's how possession would look like if they know what they're doing. Hillary, Trump, al-Assad, Putin, ... much more likely.

Sadist masochist, gay hetero those are just sexual preferences. If you are one of these labels you have to live with it. That's genes, environment, personality. Not possession.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Conceptual infection does consume people... that's what I am talking about. People spreading their brand of crap trying to infect everyone else with it like the borg but there are those in competition there can be only one system of crap that everyone believes thinks or feels and since that ego blob feels that way war etc.

No concept matters but since there is conception we pretend like it does... because everything hungers everything devours, and few just accept it as it is... fine hunger devour no one cares just stop being dishonest about it so things can get better so a place can be found or made where it is acceptable.

The secret those places already exist people just want to know how far from vanilla you're willing to go... then play make believe poster boy or girl all plastic and fake and how far you decided to go? Then becomes all that they will use to bury you or control you...

Own it no matter what it is then who can control you? But be careful what you get a craving for or what others tried to make you get a craving for or don't free will and all despite all that will and do try to make contact after contact to rob your life and the energy or soul that you put into it so that they can package it change it and sell it as their very own.

No one casts roles for me... if anyone is going to sell me it is me and me alone a slave is not something I will ever be in thought or form ever again.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Your conception. Also entirely make believe. I would say if we have the right concept, it will become manipulatable.
Why so sinister?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes of course... creativity what else do we have? Just a dwelling of others creations sitting in it laying in it and sh!tting and wiping with it all the live long day so we need to feces it up too once tired of dwelling in it.

Something like Play-doh comes to mind... squishy and always manipulatable if taken care of properly but then what's proper? Ah the rules... well you want to play with it again right? No buy some more you ass... what do you think play-doh grows on trees? if you love me it does... the battle of wills.

Formation... so my mold or yours? Well there's two sides to a coin so flip?

There's an old saying but maybe not that old but who knows it's in about the 7th grade to me still getting educated that goes: My way may not be the right way or only way... but it's all you're going to get from me. Yeah sounds like a challenge a battle of wills... but it beats everyone being named Mat and I will pet my feet on him and make him think he has my heart when it's just a key so others can come in instead.

Here's the weird thing all of that flips in hetero... the 30ish year old woman becomes the horny teen boy etc there's more of these weird flip flops and mind ker#les we do to each other the more one just observes.

I'm tied to a tree and shot through the heart all Inuyasha style... I can be good or bad whomever is on the receiving end decides that not me and their opinion is only relative to how much I care about them personally.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's like a relationship. Mat and you are account-abily-buddies. Or George whatever you name him.

It's not really a hostile situation. Those abductions might be human origin. Who knows, right? Some players are in big. Betting on us since 1900 something.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Demonic possession some people consider vampires demonic possession when it's just sharing energy like they own you, enjoy your form enough to F you but that would likely ruin things because your energy tastes so sweet.

...Things a Vampire would say..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The cat I was birthed to in a past life named me Patches... animals don't have a sense of ownership over other animals they just protect and for them to protect you then they have to accept you... they do have a sense of ownership over territory though because of food competition and wanting to relax without any stress.

Life origin and it can be thought of as hostile depending on how ignorant of the needs of the species... the robotic species like insectoids will cut a limb and not even think twice about it as it is just instinctual or programmed in as part of their function.

When I said past present and future were occurring simultaneously, I wasn't joking it is possible to see all of the re-iterations or emanations of others trying to work themselves out or help others do the same.

Of course clinging is the issue the choices not taken branching off into an iteration that did or chose another and on and on... some people still clinging to crap thousands and thousands of years ago and not just as a subject of curiosity but because they have something unresolved at that time and with a consciousness that doesn't or cannot die only sleep or be blind to it in unawareness try to resolve the same nonsense way back when by keep rehashing the same issues that never seem to go away... I find it highly annoying because it is like a recursive loop that could be resolved in less than a week of introspection than a week of that programming that only reinforces the same ideology.

Awareness is the key under Mat, George and everyone else.

The most difficult thing is sharing experiences in observation since such things are not a 24/7 365 occurrence as an atypical experience then they arise based on conditions or when they are ripe to do so.

As an observer making them a subject only validates their existence since it isn't a coexistence then what is validation going to do other than make you look like a whack job and speak about things that many have no experience in when there's other things more tangible in everyday experience to discuss?

Mundane or supramundane is the line between this world and the other.

Ghosts, aliens of various sorts, time travel, past lives, various psychic phenomena or siddhis, meditative absorptions jhana states natural and artificial, microcosm macrocosm, form and formlessness. Experiencing all of those things cannot be given to anyone else and they need no validation as they are what they are and making assumptions is the same thing as grasping and as soon as you grasp it becomes something to weigh you down and then experience less and less until one is stuck in yet another conceptual bubble to fight out of once again by simply trying to make sense out of something instead of just experiencing it arising and passing.

This is typically why I do not speak of such things even though I have been encouraged too and have sometimes on rare occasions... lets just say if it is visiting you it is testing you the most benevolent beings are the most shy and elusive beings because other forms are the barbarians that they fought for a long time to become free of... of course they are at an extreme where the most terrifying forms are at the other extreme where people run hide and cower instead of try to understand.

Fearlessness and not inciting it either allows both to present itself and take refuge... when it comes with ignorance it leaves with it no biggie unless one chooses to subject what they were observing to ignorance by making it a subject. Equality of equanimity does not do such a thing... of course debate can occur between various entities and energies some people have inhabiting them and not even aware of it channeling through.

Awareness resolves the guest and host situation, I used to let various energies flow through just to observe and learn and when I finally learned enough kicked both out at once neither welcome, not the one that would want to lay and gently use my hand to stroke my hair with a stupid smile on my face nor the one that would want to make a fist and punch myself in the head. Unawareness of who or what is raising the hand or even filling one's face with chex mix by the handful... that's the ignorance to overcome in my opinion.

Patches yep in all connotations of the word... rough patches, smooth patches, patching things and people up that cat buddha chose the name wisely... although after so many life times later it can be seen as a blessing and a curse. Blessing of wisdom following ignorance and curse of ignorance that likes to follow wisdom... bodhisattva says sure I will grow as many arms as it takes to embrace you all life after life after life after life.

It gets tiring as it's already old by the time you renounce it to begin with. I'm more than ready to shed all of that and feign ignorance just for some peace and leave others to it as nothing anyone writes or says can give them any experience other than reading or listening. If they think so then that thinking is giving them the experience not the writing or saying as writing or saying is the experience the writer or speaker is having.

Kinda lame that way but then again maybe not.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I wasn't really serious, just wanted to cheer you up, with a pretty kitty.
My promise is, I won't rehash any hundreds and/or thousands year old concept.
If everything is natural and already happened as it all is one, where do we stand on changing the future? Is versing history books already changing the present?
If we could picture a future that's just good, we fix the environment mess we made, no mass murdering anymore, we learn to restrict ourself, but by choice, because we get informed not deceived, we become a society with new lust for life, because we are just, everyone is fed and beded properly, just for the extras you have to offer something, but since robots and androids do most of the work, while we sleep, we are all truly free, in movement, expression of our personality, pursuit of our interests, imagine what our minds could achieve, if we weren't constantly running away or after something.
The first thing we have to get over is the assumption "I am special. Everybody else is flat, boring, daft." Or evil even, evil is incredible relative and often misunderstood. Deep down everybody is eager to please, for some, like me, it's just hard to find a niche that is noticed, or valued.
I mean I'm smart, I am pretty good with the guitar, I love to write and imagine stories, but every "job" one could make with that is "emotional prostitution" and I would go insane if I'd have to do the same thing over and over, every day.
But imagine we would start tackling our real issues, the little delusions we all hold dear, the bad informed assumptions, who am I, if I stop running after money and appreciation, or from old wounds I carry all my life?

Maybe it's so natural it's nano-quantum-darkmatter-plasma bacteria. That would be embarrassing and hilarious. God is a bacteria colony.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And because it is reformation day, I naturally read about how Luther "battled with god" and had "encounters with the devil" hm...
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Funny because of course my imaginative mind plays wild stories, one of them how you're cursed, protestant church is founded on the "reformations" of a satanist.
If you are baptised. And I always wondered why the doom is so prominent. Now it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

FYI - not all Protestant churches came from Martin Luther, he was just the first to break away from the Catholic church...and in fact, unlike most protestants, 'Lutherans' are not all that different from Catholics..

...The Church of England came from it's own little 'reformation' when Henry the 8th wanted to divorce one of his wives and the Pope wouldn't let him...

Then you have quite a few protestant faiths that originated in Great Britain, 'splintering off' from the Anglicans...

edit on 31-10-2016 by lostgirl because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I was joking. Halloween.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Chuck Woolery: Best game show host ever.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I wasn't really serious, just wanted to cheer you up, with a pretty kitty.
My promise is, I won't rehash any hundreds and/or thousands year old concept.
If everything is natural and already happened as it all is one, where do we stand on changing the future? Is versing history books already changing the present?
If we could picture a future that's just good, we fix the environment mess we made, no mass murdering anymore, we learn to restrict ourself, but by choice, because we get informed not deceived, we become a society with new lust for life, because we are just, everyone is fed and beded properly, just for the extras you have to offer something, but since robots and androids do most of the work, while we sleep, we are all truly free, in movement, expression of our personality, pursuit of our interests, imagine what our minds could achieve, if we weren't constantly running away or after something.
The first thing we have to get over is the assumption "I am special. Everybody else is flat, boring, daft." Or evil even, evil is incredible relative and often misunderstood. Deep down everybody is eager to please, for some, like me, it's just hard to find a niche that is noticed, or valued.
I mean I'm smart, I am pretty good with the guitar, I love to write and imagine stories, but every "job" one could make with that is "emotional prostitution" and I would go insane if I'd have to do the same thing over and over, every day.
But imagine we would start tackling our real issues, the little delusions we all hold dear, the bad informed assumptions, who am I, if I stop running after money and appreciation, or from old wounds I carry all my life?

Maybe it's so natural it's nano-quantum-darkmatter-plasma bacteria. That would be embarrassing and hilarious. God is a bacteria colony.

Sorry sometimes it's easy to be blind when you get what you give when done so freely without a thought of it, thanks for the thought of empathy that I needed cheering up. I wasn't even aware of needing it having become so comfortably numb to the mental nonsense that typically swirls on a daily basis... to where it all just becomes a bit moot and futile to even acknowledge. This is why contact with other people is more important than the words between them in my opinion. But that's empathy talking for oneself and others as one expression when truly listening to someone as oneself to feel that emotion and although the form may appear separate become one mind as that energy flows through you in connection with theirs.

So thanks for reaching through the aether and words and seeing what was laying underneath speaking of which there's a mandela effer laying vs. lying which I've also seen as lieing could be just a digital thing going on human error from education permeating the digital though it may not be disabling my spell checker showed me just how much technology had destroyed my spelling oh just look for the squiggle right click and drop the new in without even a second thought.

I guess that's part of the problem when people stop giving things a second thought and just blather on as if it is the truth whole truth and nothing but the truth and you have to say well yes as you see it and then say well it is just as valid as any other seeing it that occurs because the meaning is there, but so many just are borrowers repeats and parrots of the same thing and a distinct personality becomes hard to see as it's like an echo with nothing really there, no original thought to be strung together based off of all previous thoughts of others because it has been taken in and considered examined held against ones own inner understanding and allowed to grow it evolve it and make something new out of it in progression... instead of this is all we know in regression.

So yeah finding one's niche in that gobbledygook or even genuine personalities without some preconceived agenda can be a very difficult task... it;s like a world of imitation and just sociopaths with ulterior motives for doing something instead of just the pleasure of the doing whatever that may be and that's when things get sinister because people plot with you in mind crap you aren't even aware of yet you're a part of it... and that is some woo like scary woo even governments have been doing this hey everyone let's secretly go to defcon 4 and just wait for that perfect moment to drop the bomb... that you've been had.

I don't live like that premeditated as I am always meditating... you still have to heat that precooked soup or it's gonna get weird but you'd learn to live with it if you had to but since not it becomes a luxury to heat soup and to some having any soup at all is the luxury and since some don't and starve to death the world just sucks, they have to go through form all over again and if not consciously aware missed their chance and become a martyr to human greed, hate and spreading misery because of it.

I've been living without "soup" for so long it got to be a normality so thanks for passing me a bowl. I think yourself in a similar boat people so wrapped up in themselves that others go un-noticed trying to be stars of their own dope show because the world has become a stage. I like the music you've been playing on the stage, and yeah selling out ones passions for that flash in the pan can become more than anyone can seem to bare in rejecting that typecasted role... saying I've got other talents you know... but the idea of some luxury of not having to worry or eat unheated soup or at least not alone becomes a tug of war against one's ideals and standards vs. the world's ideas and standards.

But that's what independent people do they forge their own paths and stand strong a slave to no one. I know you're kindred in that respect and someone that has not only kept me on my toes by understanding we are constantly creating this and also showing empathy knowing that others are trying to intrude and create for me what I don't want... is also encouraging to keep it up keep that strength to have fun and love what I do regardless of the circumstances trying to make it otherwise. Keeping myself and not getting caught up in the fake and the facade.

I'd hope to do the same for you but yeah love stinks those idealistic programs hammered in there since children can be a difficult thing to navigate but they can be as it is one of those things that goes without saying and instead shown in expression for care and concern. In in that regard? I love you too... and I'm only saying that because what have I done for you lately? Future means what can be done in the future and at a glance it sounds nice because that's what we are already doing just alone yet when figured out and understood and not bending to pressure for it to be anything else or what is expected then it grows and freedom remains.

I think that's why it's rare to see two strong independent people come together. That maintain themselves and sustain each other forward; because it's not grasping at fantasy ideals it's reality just sharing time and making dreams come true and if they grow apart from that work and progression then they grow apart, no big whoop or no hard feelings. That's how my last relationship ended we were growing apart going different directions in goals; it was best exit so the growth of both could continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join