It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I read through several pages and it is interesting how the extra fellow not an original part keeps coming up... the ration I think is because that fellow is supposed to be the creator or sustainer of "morality" and with as many beings seen and unseen as there are and those exploiting things for temporary gain or ease such a character can be seen as "vital" even when not really required except to have some idea of control for those not yet awakened continuing the status quo so it stays business as usual or at least appears so in some quasi reality bubble of oneness but not actually oneness a controlled chaos with programming for order but really just to maintain a system of power.

Here's some high strangeness I'd like to add that fits into the above: Letter for Mr Smith

I'm sure people have had enough of my commentary and if not there's a massive amount there if anyone wants to discuss anything brought up there feel free... as it starts tying in a lot of things not just in the past but also in the simulated side of things which realistically on observation took place in the "past" as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

So this happened..

I had lemonade in my cup it was warm because I had forgotten about it working..
So I dumped it out in the sink and got some ice and went to the coke machine, started getting some coke, but it was real thin so I dumped that out and used the other coke spot and that worked, filled it up and closed the lid, then went to take out the trash and have a little break.

When I got outside my drink was warm lemonade, no ice, no fizz, no coke...

LOL

It's aboslutely impossible that could have happened, but it did happen..
Such an odd feeling when you have warm lemonade pour it out go get ice fill cup with ice and pour cold coke into that all fizzy brown, and then you drink it and it's warm lemonade with no ice..

How the ? ? ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Playing to close to the mirror can do that... your reflection likely appreciated the cold coke since you didn't mind wasting.

At some point you have to let the universe know how far you want your lessons to go. I'm not a jainist and I will kill the # out of bugs yet no intent of malice in the act, as they can be a pestilence to form and releasing them from their form gives them a chance to transmigrate to a better form... same with animals although, in mass production their treatment could be much much better as in actually have a natural life and not just a production line full of suffering and chemicals and medicine because that production line instead of natural has breed disease because of the human disease infecting food production called greed we actually waste way more than we produce from such methods and then legislation and lobby out of greed doesn't want it to change and corruption sees to it that it doesn't hoping to spread it into other parts of the world like a bacterial growth.

Pretty horrid especially when we know better ways and methods to go about it... when human greed knows no bounds that's when we need law and when law sides with human greed then people rise against both. Not really that complex.

So know how far you need to gol or else you'll continue to get trial after trial... as a householder I stop there. If I were in a monastery then I'd try to avoid killing bugs and eating meat unless offered beggars don't choose their alms only accept what is given and as a payment point to truth who's really begging though...
It's an interesting balance spirit restless in form and form restless in spirit helping each other find release...

No one screaming oh captain my captain; it's just withered old bones whistling in the wind.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

"The woo"

has my number and it knows I'm going to keep pushing.

Not because I even need to anymore, I have lived enough. I am so grateful for all I have experienced.

So now I'm all in. I like the ride. I like the random challenges. I LOVE not knowing.

It's times like that drink thing, where I really wonder...

Where am I? What am I? Am I multiple me's and me and me switched spots and the other me was expecting warm lemonade and got cold coke instead?

It's funny because I did it very purposefully the changing of the drink. I even talked inside my head "ok dump that out lets get some ice..." I almost never do that as I think in pictures, but I wanted to be super specific for whatever reason, so that's how I know for sure I didn't get confused..

It's funny before my biggest year of woo where I was seemingly in multiple realities.. Someone said to me: "you can learn much faster this way, but know when to get out, before you learn yourself to death." Something to that effect.. I didn't listen of course.

I'm divorced from my own outcome(besides fearing physical pain), so bring it on, I like it. Even what kills me will probably make me stronger.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I can't believe that post went through..
Right when I hit reply my screen went black and the light said "standby" on the monitor.. My computer light was "ON"

my computer was in sleep mode all the sudden..

Know what's weird?

My computer has sleep mode disabled I can leave it on all day and come home turn on the monitor and it's right as I left it.. No screen saver, no lockscreen nothing..

Just checked settings nothing changed..

But back to woo..
That hardest part for me it might be the hardest part for me..
We are not all learning the same lessons. Nor are we supposed to.
I want everyone to know the things I'm searching for and finding, but it just might not be their care, their choice, their lesson. It seems like what I'm coming to could fix society... But then maybe we are due for a different lesson out of my control anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

How many selves does one need? As many realities of you there are out there of course :p

Teasing there's typically just three and then the negative and positive aspects one displays becomes all others... so past you, future you, and present you. They are all you in the end and inseparable that's what becoming whole is after shedding all that was never a part of you. Past you clings to experience forming habits caution etc. future you causes all the emotion on the present you and present you just sits there frozen in time a single point that the past you and future you radiate out from.

That's being no one going no where and in full realization? Immortality... until then, one is a brahma having a dream of their own creation in unawareness of it, asleep.

Your lemonade/coke glitch was so that you wake up like the cat in the matrix appearing as dejavu... it would be easy to stay plugged into one's own mental creation without realizing it because it's created by the ego.

My dream is real, because I'm in it

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Did you watch this too?

And prepare for some extra weird rambling and question asking on my end.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Like I said earlier I've never looked into valle, just recognize the name as relating to UFOs, with maybe the bent that UFOs might not be real craft.

so yay new little clip.

*grabs coffee.

Nice hair btw.. Looking good.

EDIT:

seems he agrees with my idea on culture and words not being up to speed with the new information.

I liked how he showed what people think is impossible, besides the "this is not in my culture" impossible, there is also the speed factor.

Things are changing so fast no one has stayed up to date anymore. the faster this information sharing goes, nothing can stop it, nobody knows

I think his third point (not current culture) is the same as his 4th point (alien concepts).. And it's really just my point that the words are not good enough, so I have to mix them up until the old concepts break, and I can make new ones. The only issue is I've been in alien concepts since I was little, and there are many I still can't even put into words.. The kind of concept I have to hold my head at a certain angle and look off into the distance to feel them.. But I cannot say them even after all this time. My dream last night had some concept about infinite infinities, and how that differed from infinity..

it's different than what valle was saying about large and small infinities.. So for instance in math there are infinite numbers between 1 and 0 so that's considered a contained infinity or a small infinity.. And big infinities are infinite outside of bounds.. but I was seeing some other difference all I can say is it's the next order of magnitude up in the concept of infinity, but I can't get it anymore, I swear I had it when I first woke up.

What I am seeing is information densities growing and the emergence of the idea of "I AM" in the brain could be a cascading effect, like an emergent process at a certain density the light clicks on, it has enough momentum to be a self contained "entity" Well, maybe society is about to do that as a whole. It's wholly unpredictable really..
edit on 29-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You have me on the edge of my next rabbit hole..

Are you sitting staring daring me to go?

he talks too much like me, he's going to corrupt my ideas to his, I just know it..

but someone once told me he had a concept called:

"UFO control grid"

something like that.. And just the name of the concept and a little blurb I heard about it, I already know it's one of my concepts as well.. I've always had the concept but I first recognized it in other peoples concept maps when I watched "the matrix" agent Smith is the comparison.

I am so curious to know what he says about that.. Think it's 3 books of material he wrote?
A bunch of ATS threads from back in the golden age of ATS. Skipped em..

that's the best thing about being as curious as me, you can skip 1,000 topics keeping them on the back back burner, and still have a million other things on your plate haha.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Ah your flow pulls you away from him? Mine does too, even though every so often I enjoy the crumbles I find as "reinforcement".
Weird thing in itself, to think about. I fully want to agree and still "psst don't spoil it I want to find out myself! " Maybe that's why he is so discrete and mostly keeps assumptions to himself?
Do you want to swallow the pill? It can't be unlearned.

Add: page 2 and the gnostic army of lovers starts derailing. Exhibit A

edit on 29-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

you know I did come to a point like oh I like the ride I don't need to be testing every screw on this roller coaster trying to read the lables that say who made it and how many loops are coming up?

I am satisfied not knowing. But I'm also watching in case the universe throws me some more puns.

when I first was looking into things I had a burning desire to KNOW. Somewhere along that line I didn't need to anymore, ok guys that was enough I'm good, but do try and surprise me..

Surprise me!

I don't need the strategy guide to this game. I want to beat it on my own.

So yes haha that's exactly why I don't read about these things on the edge of my reach.. I'm fine reading them once I have my own ideas formed better. But it doesn't count if the teacher gives me too many hints.. I've always needed to get my own answers. I don't know why that is.. I refused to use calculators because of that until we got into graphing complex equations..

I knew even some time ago Valle was right in that weird spot.
My first concepts about aliens were molded by UFO shows on the history channel.. that first exposure still influences me in the way I can think about these things.. I don't want to repeat that mistake. Trying to maintain an open mind is harder than 99% of people think, bit's always coalescing into solid form so you can say it.. stop collapsing the probabilities!! haha..

have to keep telling brain.. We don't know that.. We do NOT know that brain. No no we don't. Now start wondering again.. there we go that's better.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yay I'll have to check the thread out when I'm not supposed to be getting ready for work

I can sound quite Gnostical sometimes myself, I just can't stay in one frame of mind, one point of view.. I'm running around looking out all the windows in the house and I've got all the doors open.. Listening for sounds down the chimney even..

hahahahahaha

Gnostical

I love me right now.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's not that I think it's on purpose, but it really is unhealthy, it's just ... too narrow. Just love, that's all you're allowed to feel. Shut up.

I am also angry. Feel betrayed. I don't hate, but I want questions answered.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

being all you must love or whatever is like brainwashing it's a love cult.. it's love zombie army..

but I am like that always loving smiling, but it's not like on purpose, haha, I think I just broke my brain or something. really though I grasped enough to be at peace with basically everything. But peace and growth are not very congruent.. It's struggle and strain that grow you. peace is sitting still.. There is a point to fighting and winning.. it's even better to fight and lose than to never fight at all.

It's quite healthy to have a full range of emotions where one acknowledges the dark and the light..

I view rotting killing death as dark beauty, so it's hard for me not to be all lovey.. I try not to make it sickeningly too sweet..

We all get to feel on our own. need to feel gloomy? it's just information processing. it has to get worked out somehow.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But I bet if a stranger "intersects your space" in the tube you don't fall on your knees and cry about how much you love him. Big difference. And that's what they're doing.

The old question, what is Love? Worth to think about? Hormones? Reproductive instincts?

edit on 29-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you punch me in the face I'm not going to tell you thank you..

Love is it hormones?

that's one thing, one part of it..

Like a tree is made of cells.. That's one way to describe it.. But even hormones are steps above electrical impulses in your brain..

Any level you get it on can be correct. It's all of the above, not one or the other.. Not materialistic or spiritual.. Both.

I am all that I think
I am the way that my neurons are wired
They fire ions through electrical
synapses fusing themselves to receiving cells
building a network that only gets stronger
as I continue the thought pattern
implied by the process
I make a decision on what to react to
what I perceive based on electrical current
And I am all that I feel
I'm my neurotransmitters' desire
These chemical messengers look for a nerve
with the perfect receptor to fit in
They get in and give it specific instructions
on what to release until this chain
of events reaches down to the glands which
then produce every hormone known to
spread to the tissue of organs
and make them dance
All I can do is breathe
That's how I put out the fire
And all I can do is think
and force my circuitry to rewire
Everything outside is already inside
There's nothing we see that we don't
at least partially make on our own
in our heads so it seems like my duty
to get in my bio-computer and
pry apart neurons with long-term relationships
that tell my brain to release "feel bad" chemicals
One day I'll be free from the brain
that makes me "me"
Now that I know that I'm in control
I can cut my own puppet strings
You are all that you think
You're the way that your neurons are linked
I bet if you don't let it get a little better
it will get a lot worse
All you gotta do is open up and.....

It's like saying a bike is just rubber and metal..
True.. But a bike is so much more than metal in rubber...
And humans are something else altogether..

so cool.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

ahh found the one I was looking for..

Empathy is the poor man's coc aine
And love is just a chemical by any other name
I like the way your pheromones make me sleepy
This far away I still smell you inside me
Empathy is the poor man's coc aine
And love is just a chemical by any other name
I like the way your pheromones make me sleepy
This far away I still smell you inside me

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So love is magic?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There is so much stuff we don't know. Truth is always stranger than fiction.
And yet here I am trying to build a story that fits. But as hard as I try, what is it?
I keep crashing back into the table, all bursts - glass splitter everywhere.
Imagine the announcement, guys it's all very different.
What could it be? There has to be a better explanation.
All we got so far is just bull* we can do better.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join