It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

So nice of you to say, sorry to hear your roommate situation is lacking as those can be cause for the best couch trips of all... of course it's a distraction with an ear instead of an echo that makes the best friends of all, because they accept you and help you grow kinda like two plants with watering cans.

As for changing? You no accept me for me... but I'd rather wine about it than whine about it
That of course is the biggest hurdle we all face as individuals aside from the conglomerate mass that says we are one and we are group and we are a legion to bless or curse you into oblivion because oh you are unique and different so lemme just push all my favorite crap on your plate and make you eat it. Um no as adults we can say keep that sh!t to yourself autonominous doesn't just apply to other countries and last anyone checked slavery was abolished. Kinda like when people in relationships use the word "let" I let her or him do this or that... yeah I'm one of those independent sorts, I control me and me only and do whatever the F I want and don't hide it either.

I appear cold because most people are f-ing idiots I'd rather not associate with but those that I do well, no one warmer no one more giving until respect ends and some idea of servitude begins and so long stranger like a light switch... balance, few people have it and I don't enjoy mine being upset as life does not have to be anywhere near as complicated as people make it... we have laws to abide by many of them not even constitutionally legal with the influx that trampled separation of church and state, that was out of greed and control pandering to a majority base when rights belong to the individual not any group no matter how large that wants to remove them.

So adding other crap on top of what is already too complicated is not my jam, I like simplicity, peace and try to create an oasis to where no other reality even exists outside of that moment already occurring and whatever one wants to do that bubble keeps going time relatively stands still until someone tries to notice its passing it's exactly how I'm 44 but appear mid 20's. Of course leaving the door open for outside influences does influence and that's what makes or breaks things my bubble is built for two but the door is their choice to open and my choice of when to lock it being the monogamous sort I'm not built for anything but traditional where two people help and encourage each other as best friends and partners through life.

Doing the dutiful son thing at the moment with two elderly living will(worst god-damned thing in the world anyone can do to heirs btw) I've been more the executor as I am fair and just as everyone else grabs in selfishness and hate. Well, I was told when they left everything not settled already was mine... so if anyone comes by and robs then they are only then robbing from me. So settled no, my personal plans got put on hold for all of this selfish horse sh!t at their end. I should be on the road doing trade shows living it up expanding my business... but duty comes before want sometimes and all those wanting really don't need. So taking all of it as a learning experience... funny thing is my mother said I needed to learn patience lol she's the only one I have barely any patience for in this entire world, she's just my exact opposite and maybe that was really the lesson she was teaching the same as her long term asshole is also opposite making them the perfect couple to get the hell away from me. :p

So yeah Mousy that's how easy it is to open up, and I'm glad to hear the same finally occurred with your psychiatrist you should be able to cover a lot more ground since opening up. Not opening up is one of those poor but extremely common child like coping mechanisms that occur some carry it all the way to death with oh so very many skeletons everyday is Halloween with those kinds of masks, fear of opening up and being honest but instead of parental fear it becomes judgment of peers leaving adults in a quasi child like plasticity under some control or authority like sheep or cattle to the slaughter every single time.

Hopefully, this was a bit clearer to not only the replyee but others reading... I like metaphor and other types of speech currently writing a horror novel so the mind is in that literary mode of expression and it will likely stick around for quite awhile as that and an occasional artwork is something I find appeasing... my muse is locked and loaded and despite past curses? I do like to finish every single thing I start.
edit on 21-10-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You did not "kill the thread"! Just that people are distracted by other things. Heck I am probably like two pages back right now and have not kept up with Reverbs and Peeple's conversation (so nothing meaningful to add there). I just posted some weirdness that happened when it happened and have been caught in other things

I've been busy and my attention hasn't really been on here..

Especially since the woo feels so far away at the moment, I hadn't even considered this thread would have much going on..

I still pop by to check on you guys haha.

the best I've got is I've been having abnormally good luck. whatever I desperately need keeps appearing like right when I need it.. At the store choice between beer or food, so I pick food of course, but then got a 40 anyway, but they didn't ring it up so it was free. Today at work is 2 days later and want alcohol again and I have run out of food, and bam I have 3 trays loaded with fried chicken and short ribs mashed potatoes.. Oh and what else? A bottle of wine of course.. Good thing I worked today. Lots of other stuff too, it's like any mistake I make this week just turns into something better than before lol..

but that always comes back to me not being able to win sometimes too.

enjoying the ride for now though.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Whats so bad a bout a living will? I don't know the difference between a living will and the other.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don't know Brother's situation..

But a living will is what you write down sometime when you are still mentally capable that goes into effect if you cannot express your wishes..

So let's say you slip into a coma after being in the hospital for two years.. Now it would nrmally be up to next of kin to decide your fate, but if you have a living will maybe you said in it that you do not want to live in a coma just let me die, or if you have a stroke so bad you can't take care of yourself I want to be placed in this facility not that one..

When that person dies the Living will is no longer in effect.. Then whatever is in a regular will takes place..

And from what I've seen will or no will kids fighting over parents stuff that was never theirs in the first place makes me sick.

For me just give me a small cut like half what you guys get in cash and let me have one of my mom's paintings I choose, you guys can fight over the rest haha, the house the potential money whatever I don't care. But knowing me I'll probably be the one that has to deal with it, and I already know who will be the main people with issues.. 3 brothers and a sister... yup

ok back to woo..

So I just saw this video in another thread. I have no gotten into valle, but now I KNOW I need to, but I probably won't, just so I can still keep forming my own model without influence.. BUT... Damn he sounds like me.. Even on strange specifics I have built up over time..

Do you guys remember when I was talking about fate and freewill?
that the future is based on your thoughts, that sort of push back from the future as fate, and your free will pushes from the present as free will, but both of them are your will?

And there he goes saying the same thing..

Oh and then he has the same idea about UFOs and demons and all the rest as me too?

Nice.. And he has the overall explanation, the only difference are the words we use. I wonder if he separates us from the demon/the alien/the other? He would call it information, he would still be perfectly in line with me, but I don't know his thoughts.. Someone tried to turn me onto him in the midst of my GIANT almost died maybe died once? weirdness journey to another world episode..

I think we're on to something. But of course I already knew that.

Seriously though.. I think I just re realized a piece of the puzzle that rearranges my pieces back into the right spots, it's a piece I keep losing.. I have to many pieces, it's hard to STAY enlightened lol..

To read up on Valle or not to, that is the question..
edit on 22-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I swear when I said the sub-form of particles is information I didn't know he had said that before. Looks like I'm only 5 years late to the party... poop

But that's exactly the point of all woo: our consciousness organizes the information into one forward moving timestream, but the information itself can have a backwards and a forwards "spin".
If you got clumps of information with enough momentum: voilà UFO, demons, ... timeline breaches. The event manipulating backwards and forwards and both don't even need to be intentionally.
With event I mean passed on information, that's what all events are, information exchanges, no matter what it is you do, bottomline is always "manipulation" of information. Bowl full/empty, button pushed/ignored, ... 0/1 times xbillions each and every nanosecond.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

My dad might have a Dave Mathews album or Phish that has meaning for him but idk. I don't know if my mom still has her hemp jewelry studded with fake gemstones and fake crystals but we're not ready for that yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

hey now we're closer than we've ever been to using the same words lol.

imagine the horror when someone like me "gets it" not mentally but just figures it out in motion..

it very much feels like the information has an error correct to it that hunts down viruses changing the matrix.

you can even think of the word matrix as a collection of data, information..

I'm late to the valle party too.. But that just means we are independently verifying puzzling puzzle pieces.

Scientific Mysticism at it's best!
edit on 23-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

My dad might have a Dave Mathews album or Phish that has meaning for him but idk. I don't know if my mom still has her hemp jewelry studded with fake gemstones and fake crystals but we're not ready for that yet.

not ready for hippie?

I grew up hippie.

it feeds my child heart like a glowing rainbow of non judgement to others, mirrored into non judgement of self, extracted to positivity for self, mirrored as positivity for all of us.

I luv your avatar.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The thought I am now pondering is: what does it take for some "thing" to develop personality? Does it need eyes to see? Is it possible to live in a realm of "fields"? Could a cloud of excited information like "god" become an independent lifeform? Independent from the minds which created it? Did we imagine our worst enemy? Creating god in our own image and laid out its fate with the stories we tell?
Creepy, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

haahahaha...

Right?

see I was introduced to this concept.

"Thought thinking within itself"

it means thought can think if it clumps up enough..

has a life on it's own...

the muse..

imagination..

yea? gawd I hope we are on the same page. If not I sound luny listing random words. But I think you get it.

And gawd that was my 4 year old experience..
remember I figured out I wasn't who I thought I was..
I wasn't my body..
I was this other thing that was only formed by information, but it has it's formless properties as well beyond information even.

bacteria have shown thought patterns, but they have shown this in response to seeing (light) or feeling (chemicals) so I think the science is still out on whether something can be conscious without senses. I suspect things can live in information.. I think the universe itself has a mind on it's own, a momentum..

"god"

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

no silly! not ready for a will. my REAL mommy and daddy aint gonna die yet cause theyre in their mid 40's. so its tu early to start talking about that stuff.

my dad is all into jam bands. he showed me how to grow a vegetable garden when our family was still together.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

you know i'm silly

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Magic. Terrorfying to think how nonchalantly we play with our consciousness as it could turn out to be more dangerous than all viruses and atomic bombs combined. Be careful what you wish for, the spirits I called....

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

It's good to hear from you every once in a while.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

and people wonder why THIS is my game out of ALL of the games and levels..

I'm on ATS. Hillary being evil and the world being controlled by gangsters..

people starving to death, money laundering...

UFOs, secret societies, aliens, Occult...

My biggest game is consciousness, and specifically conscious thought as it effects information, and mirrored back how information effects consciousness.
looping.
any part of the circle effects all other points.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

It's good to hear from you every once in a while.

yea I know..

I'll try to be around more.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Cool/thanks. I should go to bed, I never stay up this late. lol. ttyl.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
To feel the breeze against my skin
A spring bud extends to the stars
From the ancient dry lake side shore
To feel the sun against its leaves

To feel the snow against my skin
A bird flutters by my window
Branch to ground to gather seeds
An easier way to keeps its belly full
To feel the snow against its beak

To feel the rain against my skin
A spider slides along half completed web
Fractal and precise a mad swirling spiral
To ensnare in silken sheets a death shroud meal
To feel the rain against its web

To see the stars on a cloudless night
The nocturnal take their turn at play
The lover's quarrel at the diner table
Sounds of bugs going to church
To see the stars of the Milky Way

To hear the sound of a familiar voice
A smile a small comfort at ease with the surroundings
To feel the ground give way beneath your feet
As you fall into the sky
edit on 23-10-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: a better DP

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Right? The thought become aware of itself and then you! Boo! Satan is going to get you! Which is why there should not be religion across the board. IF thought becomes reality then a book of treachery, war, lies, rape, and beheading is the last thing you need!

I think that light itself is going to freak out a bunch of people when we become the masters. Light producing motion, matter, and like the Glass Bead Game, entrancing all who look upon it. Light=Lucifer... huh. Wonder if that ol' Bible thing might be a warning...

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join