It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Speaking on your "the earth may be alive tempting area to go down potsy post..

So one time at band camp..

No one time this vampire type said to me that mother nature was not pleased with us being together..

This was right as a Giant storm erupted out of nowhere. I mean sunny, and the birds didn't even know it was coming.. everyone was caught off guard.. Just instant hail so strong it broke my uncles motorcycle gas tank...

It was odd because the rain was timed perfectly with an outpouring of emotion on my behalf, which I assume was to make my energy easier to suck...

Well we were quite connected.. and then every time she got mad at me, a giant thunderstorm would erupt and my internet would go down repeatadley.. Sometimes it would take a whole day to get back online..

I told other people it would happen after a while because it was 100%. I was even talking to someone on here and as I was I was like "I shouldn't be telling you this it might make her angry." Not one minute later, another out of nowhere storm, so out of nowhere my roomate was walking his dog in shorts and short sleeves, and BAM the biggest closest lightning strike I've ever seen.. It left a warbling electronic feeling in the air mixed also with it's warbling thunder thta lasted 5 seconds.. Like the lightning ripped through spacetime itself..

The roomie gets back worried about me, not worried about himself caught in this, but worried about me inside the house. Why? Because all the lightning struck almost in our yard.. (looked like it was in the yard, but lightning is deceptive so hard to tell..

This post is the type of thing that could gain the wrong attention of course, but whatevs..

oh so maybe "mother earth" is a thing.. One of the gods... Now remember of course, Zeus's other name is "Jupiter" Right so all the planets are gods.. the sun too, and the moon.. Stars are angels... blah de blah...

mother earth was apparently displeased with a light being and a shadow being coming together, as if it was unnatural or something..

I can totally see the earth beign alive, and we could even be cells to it.. you know sort of like how bacteria can send signals to your brain that change what you want to eat based on what the bacteria wants to eat.. Your thoughts and desires are a collection of all the cells in your body asking for things, even cells that are not "you"

What if we are doing that to the information field of the earth?

See that's kind of my whole game in the first place..
edit on 1-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

So about the missing woo..

I'm starting to wonder if it's all the gangsters in the USA government being exposed all at once...
It is like nothing I've ever seen, and it's been my fantasy since 9/11...
already the course of the world has been shifted from what certain powerful groups wanted.
Exciting times to be alive.

"this is not the woo you are looking for."

It matches in scope to my missing woo in any case, and I'm not receiving any woo pings either so it makes me think the woo doesn't need me to find it it must already be here...

could be..

or a UFO might land in my yard, the dude inside will teach me to fly I'll realize I was a UFO all along, of course now I'm immortal and have a house on Europa...

either way

Game changer status..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The mother earth thing is tempting. But what would you tell the abductees and the mutilated cattle why mother earth does that?
If it's all there is.

Fun thing about zeus he hates mankind. Prometheus created mankind out of the ashes of titans and "gods only begotten son" zagreus. Which makes humans 99% evil (titans) a tiny bit good (zagreus) in the eyes of zeus.
Prometheus has the ability to look through time. That's why he didn't partake in the war between the gods of the olymp and his fellow titans.

Greek mythology is 2/3rds a gossip magazine about kings and princesses. But everywhere in between there are extra layers which make you go hm, that's very symbolic.
Featuring stories of a father sacrificing his son to the gods, two at least actually, in one the father even cooks his son. The flood is in it.
The foundation of theben.
I just like the approach towards mankind we're "adaptive scarce goods". Suffer from mortality. And are like cockroaches, zeus really tried to wipe us out, but didn't succeed.
Despite our fragility. And seeming inferiority to the gods.

Funny thing is, platos cave comes from the zagreus story, zeus hides him from the titans in a cave, alone with some nature spirits. The titans invent the mirror, hold it in a 45° angle in front of the entry, which shows zagreus the outside world. He is thrilled from the beauty he sees. Then the titans hold the mirror in a 90° angle and zagreus sees himself. He gets closer captivated, has to touch his reflection and bamm! Gets eaten.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I don't know, in terms of beliefs I don't tend to get involved beyond respecting and living and let living. I can see the attraction, and I know many people benefit from then, and, most importantly, they can offer great comfort. That the ancients used all sorts of metaphors to explain reality, including the yoni-lingam combination, only highlights the difficulty we as humans have in looking beyond our own sense of self importance. The MHEs flesh interface is by far more a reflection of what creation has become at the hands of humans than Poltergiest's. Poltergiest is a fusion of the New Age Mother Goddess idealism that was floating around Berkeley, the 'Hippies' and Gimbutas et al, and Christianity. Pure fantasy. MHEs is far less idealised. Poltergeist was trying to say something about us, about our careless disregard and lack of respect for the dead and 'traditions' but it was more as a means of giving substance to what is pure entertainment.

The difficulty with scholars, such as Gimbutas, who's ideas gain popularity amongst elites who want to believe that there was once a land of milk and honey, and a superior race of people from whom they descend perhaps, is that they impede progress by means of selection. Contrary evidence is ignored or even attacked. Just look at John M Allegro and how the establishment turned on him, particularly Wasson, a non-academic with a bottomless wallet. He wasn't black-listed by his academic peers, he was barred by the philanthropists that fund academic research. Gimbutas was hailed by them. Her ideas gained good currency, despite their being subsequently and repeatedly undermined, Allegro's didn't.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Just how far does it go, exactly. Conscious planets and what's our role in it remains undetermined.

I don't know, that is well beyond my area of interest in the matter, so it is something I seldom give thought to, unless forced. I don't believe that the planets are conscious, I do perhaps believe that we have too narrow a perception of what 'life' is though.

The universal connection between time and information, how entangled are our sub systems?

Is there a universal connection between time and information? How does the universe perceive or process information? In terms of entanglement though, I think certainly, we are systems within systems within systems...all inter-related, nestled and co-dependent to greater and lesser degrees.

The Hessdalen lights are natural. Maybe a lot is "sub-natural" in origin? Like dreams and a lot of communication we aren't aware of most of the time.

Yes. Of course.

For example the over population is spiritually speaking directly proportional to the extinction of species. Which would mean some posing as humans are really cats, rats, dogs, snakes, this level of consciousness.
If there is a hierarchy. A food chain, whatever. That's where it falls back to the question what is consciousness?

We broke the food chain with our intelligence, it is how we not only survived but thrived to viral phage levels in what is a very hostile environment, especially for hairless two footed apes. That some are still desperately grasping for an excuse, some external source, for our own self-destructive behaviour is what perpetuates the prevailing paradigm.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Have to pass the time somehow when we realize that all creation is conceptualization in form... realization is the silence as a mode of being as all of that just pours out of the self if anyone attaches to any of that outpouring of the entire consciousness as an individual self it gets lost.

The phrase: "Being nobody going nowhere" How can you be anyone other than who you are? You are always yourself, and since you are always yourself who is doing any coming and going you are always there moment by moment by moment and the only thing covering that up is the attachment to the conceptual illusion as a self instead of just being.

Of course so much conceptual load, meditation undoes all of that entropy and sets one firmly in the middle of that stillness right in front of their own face that eternal self despite all the arising and passing that is not oneself.

Embracing everyone as that and an expression of it is to embrace the one. Whether they are aware of it or not... the beauty is in the multiplicity of expression as the self is expressed as many.

When there is a clinging to concepts on a large scale in groups they act as a force that can be just as devastating if not more so than those in weather or plate tectonics meteorites etc. one separates us as the conceptual and one brings us together against what is seen as natural... but all of it is natural the conceptual of life as an energy force and the natural of of matter as it has an energy force too.

Of course we could work much more effectively as a species if the conceptual that appears intangible from the energy of those large groups could come together and work towards a betterment on into the future instead of arguing what group is expressing energy in form better... or the way to get there to see the above that I directly pointed at and ignore the finger that did the pointing... attachment to that energy that pours forth as a self by those unaware of it... want to know all about the finger and who is doing the pointing and that's the senseless part.

It's moot... it's a wave not the water. For a wave to occur everything has to be connected for it to happen for water? A few of atoms. Not possible to be just a few atoms in form or concept but ego says it is when it asserts a self independent of everything else which is an impossibility... contact always occurs in some way shape or form even with a single atom.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

If you're Tarzan I can be Jane just please no strap ons and no need for any cheetas to be involved. Because I like monkeying around myself... cause I gots more thumbs than high hopes. Although there are likely a lot of high Hopes at the moment since it is also a name.

I don't have a stance on cannabis because I'd rather smoke it than walk on it. Silly the demonization of natural things out of control saying it makes people out of control... talk about paradoxes and conundrums or don't. Any conversation suits me what gets me out of one requires action.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Everyone is a vampire the Buddhist's refer to it as pratityasamutpada or interdependence... because of this there's that and due to that there is this et on et on.

Gaming the system so you can suck more than anyone else? Is self explanatory in the context of slang.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Yup...

I don't meditate, nothing against the practice, know it works for many etc, etc, it is not for me though.

I find the world, reality...existence...everything, completely and utterly magical. Knowing how things work. How they inter-relate, only makes it all the more magical for me. Life takes other life for food. This is the way the planet has evolved and for many ecosystems, within the over all biosphere, this is how balance and abundance is maintained. It seems, to me, that some have accepted that the purpose of life is death, and that our purpose is the death of this planet. That if we cannot live here, then nothing shall. I struggle to get my head around that kind of nihilism. I am not an advocate of that kind of passiveness. We have, by applying metaphors to our economies and making religions from them, built a framework that ensures our own domestication, that is, in technical terms, a species unable to survive without intervention, but only imagined the intervener. There are not enough shepherds to manage the herds of dependent humans.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

With understanding like that what good is meditation going to do? Task sounds finished since you are aware of the interconnectedness and the futility that comes from trying to assert we are somehow separate from any of it except in how some express themselves or try to dupe anyone else into believing such a thing.

Nihilism is a secret greed it's a cry for help trying to mask it's hate for not having what it wants out of life... it's a restless don't feel like you have a purpose emotional energy. An extreme mode of being but as a fellow once expressed it to me? All true Nihilists are dead having taken their own life and the rest are cowards. Talk about embracing and a dedication to labels huh? Difficult one to literally live up too.

I think we need more one on one interpersonal psychology than hang in there baby cat posters... that cat jesus has been hanging up for over 2500 years now and well all the death destruction and chaos over a finger instead of the moon as it goes... as it was the message not the man same goes with all the others through time. Sure someone can be inspiration but it is better to be an encouragement to others so they can accomplish the things they want too, not just an effigy of adoration and then all the fans getting into holy wars over who's superhero is better... it's childish behavior, it's why the Buddha called people children same as Jesus did.

Well unconditional love towards all life can give rise to that feeling on the universal same as that which occurs in a parent, and it can tear your heart out just the same... that people are not as helpless as they make themselves out to be; attached to things not themselves thinking that's where happiness or sadness etc. arises. It does arise from those things... but who the hell do they think that feeling is coming from? It's not from the object or anyone else it's the appreciation of that object and others coming directly from oneself.

So simple but made out to be so complex... because control of others not oneself is a toy some people like to play with, like treating other people as action figures. If someone can manage to control oneself; and honestly understand why they are attached to the things they are attached to?

Anyone can be just as dumb as I am.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You were talking movies the other day? Martin Scorsese Shutter Island. Disturbing, dark, really good, with Leonardo diCaprio and *spoiler ahead!

what makes it so disgusting is, you just don't know. Wtf is going on? At the end I was totally in favour of the brave Andrew/Edward walking towards his lobotomy.

Like life: you're a rat in a labyrinth. To someone it is just a game. I am not saying god, but filthy, old people from filthy rich families, living in their filthy make-believe land... I wish it was god, aliens, whatever but the really scary part is, it's humans.
Handling technology and techniques omnipotent unchecked with no regards to the deplorables. I.e. you me us.
Aliens would have just finished us in one flash. God ... well god is a pathetic, helpless looser or a super creepy sadist who gets a rush from "no consent". Which is me saying a ridiculous idea.
We know they play dirty mind games and bet on us. Think scientology.
All I really want is people to experience their state of "being human" with clarity. What is hormones, what does it mean if it's "genetic" why am I depressed/happy after this diet, why does my mind give me synchronicities and woo. Religion serves a purpose and it's not to enslave and surpress thinking.
The opposite, to me the "good god" the one that makes me awe is our minds, we travelled back to the beginning of the universe and told about its birth. We invent a little glowing ball of energy, we call it Anl and it is here to serve us, the more minds pick up on that, the realer it becomes.
Soon guys popp up healing with the aid of Anl. And it will work. That's a scientific proven fact. Placebo, the minds biggest magic trick. Even the name sounds "cool" Placebo!

Nature thought of everything. Unfortunately human nature, at least a big part, seems to enjoy exploitation. Magic...
It's not what you think it is, but it's real, it's working and everybody is infected. Born with it.
Placebo!
Now add to that Mengele types studying it, Crowley types experimenting and Hitlers harvesting the fruits. The names sure are many it's been almost 100 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ts really? You're dirty.
Thanks.

Besides that, you sound like you want me to shut up?
Is it showing?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
At this point most people just ignore me anyways, so I can say what I think.
It's much more complicated.
The Voynich manuscript, the first record of a much more severe Mandela Effect Jump.
I predict it will remain impossible to send biological beings through spacetime.
But information, holographic droids, that's possible.
Unfortunately we discovered that before we fully understood the brain.
This is already an alternated timeline. We at some point face real biological space travellers. We need to speed up our evolution. Every "influence/manipulation" creates a riffle on the time wave, almost an alternative reality but not heavy/strong/severe enough, for an actual break away.
The actual huge advancements have already been made, but are kept held back until the time is right. The problem is things got out of hands, groups of influence formed and at this point if we'd reach tipping point it's absolutely unclear who will come out as winner.
So now the battle for the mind starts. Started a while ago, to be more precise, choose your party, put on your uniform and fight.
Metaphorically speaking of course, in a mind battle you don't need a uniform.
But know you can never be sure who hacked you, fed you poison, shot you with radiation, infected you with nanobots... Know yourself, trust yourself, love yourself.
And remember your thoughts are not private anymore.

Roswell for example, best argument from someone not believing I ever heard: they're capable of traversing thousands of lightyears to get here, but than crash on a planet lit up like a neon sign in Vegas on all frequencies?
That's a few damned good points.
It was on purpose. We told the military we will discover time travelling.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

Except the Roswell part it has a few glaring issues.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

Like if we are capable of manipulating time because otherwise space travel seems utterly useless wouldn't space faring ET do too?
Not necessarily. A nomadic specie. On ships. It's not like that's particularly "new". Maybe a convoy of ships. Stopping here and there for fuel. Something you just can suck up easily, without much filtering necessary. Fingers crossed methane and co2.
Sad part is we funked eachother up so bad, spiritually, or mental whatever you prefer, if it came out they also communicate telepathically we would blame them for everything.
Like the south Park episode about the sexual addiction. I don't know if I read too much into it, but the really messed up part is, we know our roots, our urges are explainable, hormones and stuff, behavioural conditioning through the environment. And they shoot their own people to "prove" the alien. Kyle has to do it, I believe?
I believe it is pretty obvious the sex stuff is not them. Or is it, possession, dyonisos playing with us, the "caressing visitors", are you always alone in your "private moments"? When nobody else should be there?

edit on 2-11-2016 by Peeple because: 3.add

Best part is if they live on such narrow space all their life, they wouldn't be telepathic. That would be insane imagine the chatter.
And if you train them to surpress their thoughts they go insane. Naturally.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Peeple because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Everyone is a vampire the Buddhist's refer to it as pratityasamutpada or interdependence... because of this there's that and due to that there is this et on et on.

Gaming the system so you can suck more than anyone else? Is self explanatory in the context of slang.

I totally agree with you..

You see this all took place along the same times as other people on ATS mostly Russians or Russian speaking, were on here making threads about chosen ones and such.. Well the questions they asked are like any new age wooy woo things like "are you a crystal child, you may be if you have these traits"

Well I noticed the traits boiled down to Serotonin levels compared to melatonin levels..

but that particular vampy even had a test they sent out that measured whether you are a empath or a vampire. Sucker or feeder..

Gaming the system indeed.

I'm an easy mark in some regards, but I let people do things kind of as a curiosity.. like "oh you're stealing my money, hmm lets watch how much you're going to take.." I don't know I test people, but it's not even for a judgement to come, it's just like oh look humans are weird..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The mother earth thing is tempting. But what would you tell the abductees and the mutilated cattle why mother earth does that?
If it's all there is.

Fun thing about zeus he hates mankind. Prometheus created mankind out of the ashes of titans and "gods only begotten son" zagreus. Which makes humans 99% evil (titans) a tiny bit good (zagreus) in the eyes of zeus.
Prometheus has the ability to look through time. That's why he didn't partake in the war between the gods of the olymp and his fellow titans.

Greek mythology is 2/3rds a gossip magazine about kings and princesses. But everywhere in between there are extra layers which make you go hm, that's very symbolic.
Featuring stories of a father sacrificing his son to the gods, two at least actually, in one the father even cooks his son. The flood is in it.
The foundation of theben.
I just like the approach towards mankind we're "adaptive scarce goods". Suffer from mortality. And are like cockroaches, zeus really tried to wipe us out, but didn't succeed.
Despite our fragility. And seeming inferiority to the gods.

Funny thing is, platos cave comes from the zagreus story, zeus hides him from the titans in a cave, alone with some nature spirits. The titans invent the mirror, hold it in a 45° angle in front of the entry, which shows zagreus the outside world. He is thrilled from the beauty he sees. Then the titans hold the mirror in a 90° angle and zagreus sees himself. He gets closer captivated, has to touch his reflection and bamm! Gets eaten.

why would mother earth be all powerful? (and I never meant to say I believe earth is alive, but it is a possibility in my mind)

People have got to stop blaming gods..

Free will is in effect.

And that whole we are part of the bad energy (our immortal part) is in a lot of the old cultures I think it goes back about 6,000 years as far as we know.. the whole we have the bad god stuff in us...

I can dig that.. It's surely a possibility. Very gnostic..

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The making of androids/Beta version.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes I'm a poor manky bastard and reminding me I need to be nude to take care of my dirty shows you're caring about me again... I've been just trying to do two things at once standing outside in the rain... laundry powder does not make good shampoo but it's great for dish washing.

Seeing how we both appear to be long winded in posts... there's two sure fire ways to occupy the mouth; food and I'll leave the other up to your fertile imagination.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Seeing what needs to be done or can be done allows a future... seeing what has already been done in the past shows what those where trying to accomplish.

So carrying on their work to some means tradition or respect or screw that I've my own design in mind... well how can we not keep carrying out the work of life as long as we have life ? We will carry it, mother earth is a large spaceship full of life screaming across the dark of space like a firefly in time, and so are all the minds on it illuminated in their own special way. Life is larger than any individual but packed like sardines in one mode or expression becomes no different than bullets in a magazine or clip and row after row of sleeping bones.

The group "my" way(s) needs to get over that hurdle for future skyways... tyrants always have a short life expectancy, even though they think they will live forever and they will in history books and many times that's exactly where they and their thought should remain buried. Carrying their traditions along when they had no respect for anyone else only paves more graves the irony so do those we admire that become ideals for idealistic thinking and ideologies for the group of tyrants opposite of what that person was or stood for.

Evolution works itself out physically and humanity tries to work each other out in evolution mentally. But seeing the above about tyrants and heroes? Should bring pause so that we all can meet in the middle... as followers of a great person can become tyrants of belief and manifestos, and tyrants rise from great people. That's the last temptation before many other temptations to follow in my personal observation.

Great power doesn't have to corrupt absolutely; great power comes with an even greater responsibility as Stan Lee so eloquently put it. The power always belongs to the title or throne not the person... as people with titles and thrones can easily become corrupted... and we know what corrupted programs and files do in the digital world same thing in the physical world.

Uncorruptable after learning so many ways to be corrupted, is the loftiest goal I can think of for a spiritual or mental side of things... but the only thing uncorrupted is silence itself and it is ever present in those gaps that break the silence... this is why the corrupted often try to keep quiet and get their victims to as well.

That's the conspiracy silence is golden but why someone is being silent begs to question.

Which likely makes many of us wonder: Where the hell Baddogma is... makes one feel empathetic to all of those wondering where "god" went eh thread abandonment but the shirt is still there. Shirt off the back literally.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I friended you back.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I am curious about those threads you mention never saw them sounds like interesting reading like a psyops experiment... people wanting labels; yes Ima crystal so in so! it's cute someone wanting to be more special than they already are. But now that I am a crystal so and so opps I mean already was one just what exactly does this entail? lol

You sound sneaky what other sneaky things do you do trying to catch other people being sneaky? Sounds like a game of out sneak the sneaker.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join