It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Huh... okay, this world of yours (that we others may or may not share) is making more sense to me, finally.

Thank you.

I wonder at the physiology of the critters (in Kev's critter sense), how they are composed... how they think...where's their neurology or are they dependent upon ours, being symbiotes? If so, how/why can they exist independently of us?

So, to be plain speaking Amish spiritualists and to summarize, as I love a good summary for those of us not holding degrees in higher metaphysics and physics (and b.s., for the large peanut gallery), we are carrying symbiotic critters (or visa versa) who have been misidentified as chakras?

All the esp we experience is the community of critters chatting away and at times miscommunicating...sometimes in our very beings?

It spins off into a whole lot of "Huh, well whatdayaknow?" and makes some sense out of much senselessness...

of course, it's likely a small slice of the reality pie, but intriguing as heck.

Am I on the correct page?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Don't panic Jacy"
"Jacy don't fret"

I feel like I just got patted on the head and dismissed...with a paternal smile or two.

Was what I asked really stupid? Be honest.
It's how I learn.

jacy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yup.

I can draw pictures.
Give historical references.
Point at parts of the brain.
Link in both Kundalini Yoga and other systems.
Point at biology and physics.
Give tons of info.

Of course I could be wrong.
Reality is dang slippery.

But I'm personally convinced enough to say that actual research is advisable.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Your responses were normal.

We just care about you....and there is truly nothing to fret about.

A large part of our DNA is from bacteria.

"Helpful" bacteria are REQUIRED in our stomach for is to be healthy.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I don't worry, I struggle with a severe impatience disorder. Huge difference.

But okay, I keep drawing my diagram.

And keep wondering, as it doesn't make much sense, why are steroids and oestrogen lipids?
Does anybody know? Hmm signaling molecules, crossing cell membranes...
Ts signaling, indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

We just care about you....and there is truly nothing to fret about.

Well thank you...I care about you guys too..*sniffle*...you don't know me well enough, I am ALWAYS fretting.

A large part of our DNA is from bacteria.

"Helpful" bacteria are REQUIRED in our stomach for is to be healthy.

Kev

I have lived in such a state of high stress for so long, that my stomach does not feel healthy at all.
Black sludge comes to mind.
jacy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I havnt followed along sense the other day but I just read kev about symbiotes..
New science shows that your gut (intestines) the bacteria inside it talk to you. They tell you what they want to eat. If you have gut bacteria that thrive on sugar well that's what you will crave. They discovered direct neural networks from gut to brain and even similar neuro chemicals like serotonin in the gut.

If you think about it society is an animal now. And it has a mind if it's own, but I do try to get my signal through to the brain as a little bacteria me lol.

Everything talks..

And I'm glad kev is saying symbiosis instead of parasites. I'm just a naughty rebel so that one nature difference could probably explain most of me and his "confusions" with watch other. I doubt we have the same end game.

As far as connecting to other people I know from personal experience you can get in there directly but like kev said it's not just 2 parts you and them making us.. There is soul thing there are subconscious things. It's hard fir me to conceptualizer or speak about cause I who am I ?? I call myself the ego or the body or the soul just for ease of use of grammar.. It's hard when it's all connected.. Where do you draw the line.

I've made posts on this site that I sort of wrote changed over and kept writing changed back.. If you look at the grammar of those posts you will be insanely confused but for me writing it it was all me.

The reason I can remember multiverse shift from multiple angles is I use my soul more than my body brain as myself and this would be me and kev a main or maybe only disagreement. It's why I think so spider webby. My brain has terrible memory and yet many say I have great memory. Problem is I'm not always able to access the thing. There are many popular songs that talk about your soul being stored "someplace cold" "burry it under ground" blah blah so me and kev agree on that as well.

For me distance does not exist
I'm everything

I have a very loose usage of the word soul. God/multiverse/soul/spirit can sometimes all be synonymous in my speaking.
My loose word usage is mainly because I don't have it all figured out. So I'm loose and Christians think I'm Christian bhuddists think I'm bhuddist.. I'm just using cultural reference words to get close to the area I'm talking about and then I spend paragraphs trying to point contrast with the word "god" what it means to you and what it means to me. Kev seems to think there is no god maybe not sure but my word god he does believe in.

I don't have the vocabulary not does kev or you or anyone. If we are using words we are building on old ideas.

But I find it well suited, the thread/forum/post format at refining and fine tuning points in a calm manner that helps us start to communicate even without the same word meanings but without common culture understanding is very hard to come by. I wonder if that is another reason channeled words sound confused. Same reason my words are inaccurate. I'm not thinking in words. I have to translate. My error correction is not as good as the DNA replication process :p

Edit: forgot the main point.. An issue with thinking in many directions at once..

Kev a usage of the word soul that he says left. If I go with that as a soul I love my soul. I would never give it up.
I use it to love you all. It made me safe.
And feeling what it's like when it's gone.. Eeww.. I didn't like that. Peaceful sure but I didn't come to this world for peace. I came as a lyrical shaman. Shake things up.

I'm in danger of repeating my last pattern of events.. Lol
I should just read this thread without posting unless I'm ready again. Try again. My last failure was pretty harsh though.
Hmm

And then also heaven and hell .. I used the word hell but it was like this "hell" heaven and hell have no physical coordinates. Are you happy today? Lol

My soul is used to spread my heaven here right now.

edit on 24-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ok fine...a breadcrumb.

Sex hormones cross the blood brain barrier.

Does Kundalini make more sense now?

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

awesome cartoon! And: no.
Just a classic human. 1st question is always about safety. Just don't try to surpress your quantsies.
I believe f.e. demonic possession or the 100eds of paranoids, claiming they are victims of mk-ultra, are symptoms of a "civil war" inside the system. A simple misunderstanding spiraling out of control.

Hm, makes one want to drink ayahuasca and have a little chat.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yup.

I advise healing that.

Might make a moderate difference.

And all that stress (cortisol) crosses the blood brain barrier and damages the hippocampus.

Not good.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Aldebaran is in Taurus.

I should have guessed.

The trick as far as the Vril mythos goes is applying that same vibrational modulation to the Flying disk and inter-dimensional bell, also news worthy is that i actually received incoming transmission last night in the half asleep state in terms of a two second burst of high pitched resonance, like there was a squeaky toy under the pillow, and there wasn't i checked.

That is news worthy and a wee sign that you're on the right track, or tuning into the right wavelength or some such hilarious Otherworld metaphor.

I read that tuning fork page a while ago, it was interesting, but Taurus is fitting the bill much better, I think.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you, mighty pretty bear!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thank you, mighty pretty bear!

The 4 zones use steroid hormones to talk to each other in the body. It's not the only line of communication, but it is a major one.

You probably won't hear that anywhere else on Earth. (Gotta stay grandiose for Zazz ya know)

Kev
edit on 24-3-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You keep on asking the 'stupid' questions, and I'll keep answering posts from three pages back and messing up the flow of the conversation.

There's no such thing as a stupid question anyway.

But I can't help feeling that the global consciousness is destructive (at times) and without knowing how to effectively change it...I was wondering if it could be lessened so that people could learn to trust their instincts more (and make their own decisions instead of following the group-think).

Yes it is; look at the capitalist/consumerist culture which everyone in the West pretty much takes for granted - all fine until you can't trade your labour for paper notes any more and then it looks pretty different. You need enough folk to be in the same position, share your views and desire for change to create action, and try to change the system that the shared consciousness has created. Ideals and ideas become 'real' and the norm for society, and it becomes an almighty physical effort to change it. So yes, I think global consciousness can become destructive (or cultural consciousness I suppose) on a sociological level. I don't know about a global spirity consciousness, but for general advice I would have to say trust your gut and your heart and you won't go far wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

And there you are throwing god on the table, the joker.
There is not only no need for a deity to exist, it is also a pretty outdated cultural concept.
Look at it from an evolutionary standpoint, it has brought nothing good in uniting, or furthering the social development of the human race since the crusades. If you use god as a scapegoat it makes you look like one of those trying to subdue the planet. Which is wrong.

The soul is something that needs a makeover as well. When I say soul I could just as well say immortal awareness. But I think that's not something you would have in mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

You keep on asking the 'stupid' questions, and I'll keep answering posts from three pages back and messing up the flow of the conversation.

There's no such thing as a stupid question anyway.

Hey beanie, thank you so much! I really appreciated your response and thoughts on the subject!

I'm interested (and study) too many topics, lol...sometimes I actually do wonder if I've wandered too far out into left field.

jacy
edit on 24-3-2016 by jacygirl because: cuz I'm an idiot!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If you think about it society is an animal now. And it has a mind if it's own, but I do try to get my signal through to the brain as a little bacteria me lol.

See, I'm going to get all nit-picky with you now, and suggest that society is dependant upon the culture it inhabits and so my 'society' is massively different from yours, and almost certainly does not share the same mind; it's not even in the same genus. I'm not trying to get all arsey with you (despite getting all arsey), just pedantic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And there you are throwing god on the table, the joker.
There is not only no need for a deity to exist, it is also a pretty outdated cultural concept.
Look at it from an evolutionary standpoint, it has brought nothing good in uniting, or furthering the social development of the human race since the crusades. If you use god as a scapegoat it makes you look like one of those trying to subdue the planet. Which is wrong.

The soul is something that needs a makeover as well. When I say soul I could just as well say immortal awareness. But I think that's not something you would have in mind.

Spirituality and religion in their present forms must die, if humans are to have a chance.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There can be no such thing as studying too many things, and the day you stop wondering about life and beasties and the universe and strange, strange occurrences is also the same day you should give up living.
You would wither away and that would really be a terrible waste of life and a terrible waste of a wondering brain.

I think Baddog's pretty much built his cafe in left field so you must be right at home.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That's true. Sadly, I remember how it once gave me comfort. But that was when I was about 7 years old and I connected it with being with my grandma.
And there is something about the ritualistic gathering of people that is just so deeply rooted in our brains that you will have to offer a replacement.
Concerts have a similar effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join