It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

I will request that our host, BadDogma take a crack at answering your questions,
in the interests of maximizing civil discourse. (to remove any possibility of bias).

Thank you.

Kevin

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Bahhh!!! Arghhh!!! Don't do this!!!

We all have different beliefs, or theories, or whatever.
I thought that was the point...for us to discuss/compare our thoughts without insulting each other...?

Geez, I must look like a real idiot to some of you out there.

I just don't want to see anyone leave the thread. I don't have to believe everything anyone writes to enjoy learning about their views and perspectives.

jacy

I don't know who "some of you out there" is targeting, but I hope that it's not me.

I hold most people in this thread in this highest possible respect, and that especially includes you.

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm still interested in your perception of reality

Yes your lengthy posts actually indicate just that, but you just can't get your head around it, so you are getting a little aggressive.

I find the thoughts here interesting enough to read and explore. If I find his (at times) grandiose posting technique a little awkward for me, I don't go nuclear over it. I just accept that is his personality type, dig past the personality and see if the actual thoughts I can connect with or not, If I don't connect I move on to reading someone else's post.

It's really not a cafe with a person on a soap box that allows hecklers, it's a thread on the internet.

edit on 23-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

We even serve Capelli d'angelo [dal Cielo], and the customers still complain...

edit on Kam33182vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I'm still interested in your perception of reality

Yes your lengthy posts actually indicate just that, but you just can't get your head around it, so you are getting a little aggressive.

I find the thoughts here interesting enough to read and explore. If I find his (at times) grandiose posting technique a little awkward for me, I don't go nuclear over it. I just accept that is his personality type, dig past the personality and see if the actual thoughts I can connect with or not, If I don't connect I move on to reading someone else's post.

It's really not a cafe with a person on a soap box that allows hecklers, it's a thread on the internet.

I'm grateful that this thread has attracted mature and thoughtful people for the most part.

Yes, I most certainly do have a "whopper" of a personality sometimes. I always have since I was little.

My poor parents (no wonder they beat me).

This thread has been very good for me too...it's helped me make sense of the very distressing events of several years ago.

A better narrative anyway.

Thanks

Kev
edit on 23-3-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Beat not best typo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

....but you just can't get your head around it, so you are getting a little aggressive.

Sometimes a little bit of shaking the cage is neccessary to get to the basement...

You should see me being agressive, then you would know I'm not right now. Seriously not.

Now I feel deeply insulted by being called a heckler. SERIOUSLY! Therefore I split myself into two and throw out the heckler in me. I'm gone...gate-gate...para-gate...parasam-gate...yadda-yadda-yadda...

I know now what I needed to know. I stop posting here...'mkay?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No need to go, just talk like you are sitting at our coffee table in a relaxed way. I'm sure there are people interested to hear what you say, just don't yell in peoples faces

*pours a short esspressso and places in on a plate next to a slice of lemon cake with frosting and slides it across to Willingly*

edit on 23-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

*pours a short esspressso and places in on a place next to a slice of lemon cake with frosting and slides it across to Willingly*

Thanks.

*pours cognac into the esspresso"

I'm listening only from now on. I did my portion of yelling for today. And I realy don't have much to say anyway.

Other than...I'm convinced that everybody has done everything in life as good as one could at a given time. Even those who did evil sh!t would have done otherwise IF they would have known the long-term consequences of what they did. Some acts, on the other hand, can not be forgiven by any means. The ones who planned and executed the holocaust in Germany, for example. Those can not be forgiven. And who or what was behind it spiritually in the first place? That is what I'm concerned about. I think those kind of mind-set is still around. And needs to be exposed.

That's all I have to say for now.

Thanks for having me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

*pours a short esspressso and places in on a place next to a slice of lemon cake with frosting and slides it across to Willingly*

Thanks.

I'm listening only from now on. I did my portion of yelling for today. And I realy don't have much to say anyway.

Other than...I'm convinced that everybody has done everything in life as good as one could at a given time. Even those who did evil sh!t would have done otherwise IF they would have known the long-term consequences of what they did. Some acts, on the other hand, can not be forgiven by any means. The ones who planned and executed the holocaust in Germany, for example. Those can not be forgiven. And who or what was behind it spiritually in the first place? That is what I'm concerned about. I think those kind of mind-set is still around. And needs to be exposed.

Thanks for having me.

Well that's an interesting thought, people are good but there is a repeat of behavior that corrupts the mind so profoundly it is hard for them to find personal redemption.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You really never fail to amaze! I didn't know there was a connection to Sumerians.
The topic is a bit hot though and some claim the vril society was just fiction, but they're still existing in Italy.
I believe it is the first time someone was channeling aliens.
My opinion is all the big mystical figures, are some sort of consciousness clouds, changing names over the course of history.
Aren't they all complaining the "aliens" they channel are liars? Maybe that is because they're very different types of beings.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Thanks.

Thanks for having me.

Awesome post. That's why I don't want anyone to get personal and argue/fight...everyone has good thought provoking points to make. We don't have to all agree and it would be boring if we did.
I can disagree with someone's reply and then a page later be loving what they're writing.
I personally like to know what each and every one of you thinks on all the various topics that have been covered so far.

Kev...Good grief! no, I was not talking to you when I said that! How silly. I wasn't meaning anyone in particular...just worrying that this thread was going to turn hostile and I'm easy prey. (know what I mean?)

jacy

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately, or not, most of your host's ramblings (er postings) are either under THE influence, or under SOME influence, if KPBs and other's neo or proto or nada platonic assertions hold water...

but I feels ya.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You really never fail to amaze! I didn't know there was a connection to Sumerians.
The topic is a bit hot though and some claim the vril society was just fiction, but they're still existing in Italy.
I believe it is the first time someone was channeling aliens.
My opinion is all the big mystical figures, are some sort of consciousness clouds, changing names over the course of history.
Aren't they all complaining the "aliens" they channel are liars? Maybe that is because they're very different types of beings.

The "entities" don't have the answers, so they get caught attempting to fake it.

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Muuuch better tone, sir or madam (or other, as I have to keep with the times), and that civil tone's all I personally ask, as disagreement is actually welcomed... you are correct that disagreement shakes out more information.

And we are in agreement that the holocaust was ...er, bad... bad as it gets (or rather, I wouldn't want to be shown what could be worse on this Earth of ours, or elsewhere).

I wonder where you stand on the question of evil... as was implied with Nazi Germany's actions... is it a palpable force, being, and/or a tendency of neurons coupled with time that allows filth to express itself, eventually?

The mindset of some folks who use their idea of intelligence (or some flavor of 'worthiness') as the only measure of worth is still alive and well in our world, most unfortunately, though I don't see that expressed in KPB's words ... though we all have it in our essence, at least a wee bit.. . and 'all' includes the dummies, like me, too, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
LET'S get back to our roots...

Allen Ginsberg? Endorsing NAMBLA?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The poor things! Just imagine you were once praised and worshipped and got temples and oracles built for you and suddenly all you get asked is: which planet do you come from? The most obvious lie is pleiades!
I believe it is used as synonym to: cradle of galaxies. They were always there. Or better: here.
Sometimes I try channeling too and we agreed upon feathered serpent. Everything else was just outrageous claims.
But somehow they keep bringing up möobius. Which is as far as I can tell a mathematical operation?

"For surfaces, we have previously modeled another Möbius-invariant energy, the elastic bending energy popularized by Willmore, in the evolver. It is known that this energy describes the behavior of lipid vesicles, and in fact such vesicles have been observed undergoing Möobius transformations in laboratory experiments. To model these vesicles in more detail, one might like to include a van der Waals interaction between different surface molecules; perhaps our Möbius-invariant knot energy would be an interesting choice for modeling such a nonlocal interaction. Our knot energies in higher dimensions or codimensions do not have obvious physical interpretation or application, although they have been useful, for example, in the topological study of knotted spheres in four-space."
paper
Maybe that's where they come from?
Haha, just imagine, that would imply overweight people suffer from overpopulation.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Are you earnestly suggesting that I let them just go on ahead, led forth by the illustrious KPB, to discover it all over again?

I see no danger of that happening.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

She's gorgeous, and guess what? I've got a Pictish one for you, from Meigle:

So she is Iron Age, and probably is Pisces now you say that! Ah, now you know I want to read mermaid stories to see if they link to Pisces. Combs and mirrors again.

I'd never heard of Vril hair, but it's a bit like the story of Samson who lost his strength (or..?) when his hair was cut. I wonder how old that story is, it could be a re-work of something older.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think that you have been channeling ME.

One of the "secrets" of "Kundalini" involves the lipid based sex hormones and their interaction with virtual photons in the zero point field.

One thing to keep in mind, is that some entities span multiple realities and multiple sets of laws of physics, and as you say are hungry for a good meal and are no more experts on science or reality than any average person that you stop in the street.
edit on 23-3-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join