It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I insist that bald men get equal metaphysical praise!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If I knew how to praise anyone metaphysically, I would lavish it upon you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I googled NAMBLA.
It's American PIE.

Hope you're feeling better soon x

a reply to: Zazzafrazz

I would love to see a group photo of the cafe, I reckon we'd give the unseelie court a run for their money.

edit on 23-3-2016 by beansidhe because: nah

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well then: get out of my head! Just kidding, fascinating stuff

But it makes one wonder, they're able to communicate, they have feelings, yet so many people would call you crazy when you'd tell them they're inhabited by a varying but definitely 3+x number of conscious "interdimensional" beings, which suffer when the host suffers. Have to endure the poisoning of their environment and mostly live under the fascist rule of an ignorant dictator. If that is not in fact the root of this global imbalance?
From now on I promise to create a more democratic way of living and hold a vote before I make decisions that have effects on all my parasites...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That's great...

The tradition of the Goddess and the tuning forks is very old, as i posted probably the earliest example are seal illustrations of Ninshubur from the Pre-Dynastic period of Sumer, around 5,500 years old.

As she is the Divine intermediary to Anu/Taurus it could perhaps be said that she maintains contact through perfect vibrational resonance, as well as twirling the hair into spirals for a mysterious hair do if desired.

There are problems of course in how a fish based cult could also have anything to do with Taurus, but the answer may lie in Piscis Austrinus being the underlying basis for Anunnitum, in the sense that's the point of origin for those spreading their craziness around the Galaxy, as in The Place of Origin

a reply to: Peeple

There are suggestions it was the development of ideas through the PanBabylonische society in early 20th century Vienna, in some ways the manner in which the Vril Damen are said to have operated seems more appropriate for a collection of Mesopotamian Goddesses, esoteric groups may have taken up the archetypes in Germanic guise and looked to the Goddess of the tuning forks, which is fair enough as they were an aspect of the cult of Freya anyway.

edit on Kpm33182vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

LOL!

That'll teach me to not post the first google image from the search:

beatnik reading bad poetry in cafe

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

In symbiotic relationships, either party might be considered the parasite.

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Why images with tuning forks but no mention of the Goddess's being musicians?

Or have I missed that?

As well, it doesn't seem as if music was a significant part of those civilizations, so why 'so many' tuning forks?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes, I like that. Pisces is also associated with the Vernal equinox, with Taurus in happy, happy Beltane - were Anu and Inaana associated with birth, fertility etc, by any chance too?

You know some days when you realise that the obvious has been staring you in the face forever? Look at Pisces again.

You don't think she's holding a comb in one hand and a mirror in the other? It's not too much of a stretch - in fact, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Pisces sits by Cetus, the sea-beast.

She does that on the stone above too. I think you're spot on with your Pisces/mermaid/Inanna/Freya vibe.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

It's a question of being tuned into the correct frequency i guess, the appropriate tools for an intermediary of the Anunnaki, in the right hand a fork tuned into Anu and in the left another tuned into Inanna, putting twirls in the hair is the modulation of frequency, an amusing way of looking at things,

Sure Inanna was associated with the Vernal equinox during the age of Taurus as the Pleiades Goddess of spring and fertility and the comb and mirror were symbolic of the Piscean cult of Atargatis, there were multi-layered interpretations, the particular association of the fish Goddess as Anunnitum was concerned with love and sensuality, making herself look nice.

edit on Kpm33182vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There were Phoenicians all over Britain, wanting tin, in the Bronze Age so I guess it makes perfect sense that they left their DNA all over the Med, and their Atargatis mermaid stories too.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

(Posting Under the Influence for those sweet naive souls)

Ohhhhhh. Thank you.

Yes, completely.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Ah you're just missing the point: Picatrix was the delivery device that provided Neoplatonism to an early European culture. That's all I meant

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Ah you're just missing the point: Picatrix was the delivery device that provided Neoplatonism to an early European culture. That's all I meant

Okies.

Good to know.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I don't know if I would call it symbiotic. So far they fail to deliver something that would make me call them "helpful". All they do is getting me in trouble, maybe I am not "using" them right.
But as a fun side fact, they can communicate with "beings" in other "hosts". Not exactly like telepathy, because it is more 3rd hand news. Parasite gossip. Lol.

Funny enough the first time they exploded into my awareness was when I lost loads of weight and lived through "sexual surpression". Maybe there lies the gate, to unification? Animals seem to pick up on it when you're "one" with them.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I'm sure there would have been an Indo-European equivalent in Britain anyway, but when it comes to seeing the obvious as you mentioned, all things considered the use of a tuning fork to communicate with Aldebaran is just that;

The trick as far as the Vril mythos goes is applying that same vibrational modulation to the Flying disk and inter-dimensional bell, also news worthy is that i actually received incoming transmission last night in the half asleep state in terms of a two second burst of high pitched resonance, like there was a squeaky toy under the pillow, and there wasn't i checked.

Some more Pictish stones and tuning forks for you here

edit on Kam33183vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Ah you're just missing the point: Picatrix was the delivery device that provided Neoplatonism to an early European culture.

Meh...delivery to (for?) whom? What else was being delivered? Why and by whom?

We've discussed this before. The competing translation schools? The competitive relationship is very dynamic, it is most clearly a race. What is it that Plato said, something about ritual being what is left over?

However, it's La Mancha that I am going on holiday to this year, I am making the Quixotic pilgrimage...as it were. Nice little "coincidence" there, don't you think?

Or not?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

There were Phoenicians all over Britain, wanting tin, in the Bronze Age so I guess it makes perfect sense that they left their DNA all over the Med, and their Atargatis mermaid stories too.

There is little to no evidence that the Phoenicians ever came to Britain, their cultural invasion was a soft one. It is unlikely that they even knew the actual source of the tin. The Isle of Mann, as well as other islands next to the coast, are looking likely as places of meeting where trade was conducted. Goods certainly came to Britain though via the Phoenician routes and our tin went the other way, and it is not at all unlikely that DNA, in the form of slaves, was traded both ways.

ETA, I am fine, it's my lad that is under the weather. I'm just tired but, that goes with the territory. Thanks though

edit on 24-3-2016 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

LOL!

That'll teach me to not post the first google image from the search:

beatnik reading bad poetry in cafe

Is this still a conspiracy site? I do wonder if I took a wrong turning somewhere and everything shifted in my absence.

As an old school conspiracy theorist, I should also point out his suspected connections to elements and off-shoots of MK-Ultra, distribution of CIA '___' and the such-like too. Intel agencies, much like other cabalistic secret societies, seek out men, and women, with illegal preferences, that makes them easier to own.

His poetry however, isn't bad.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know if I would call it symbiotic. So far they fail to deliver something that would make me call them "helpful". All they do is getting me in trouble, maybe I am not "using" them right.
But as a fun side fact, they can communicate with "beings" in other "hosts". Not exactly like telepathy, because it is more 3rd hand news. Parasite gossip. Lol.

Funny enough the first time they exploded into my awareness was when I lost loads of weight and lived through "sexual surpression". Maybe there lies the gate, to unification? Animals seem to pick up on it when you're "one" with them.

You do make an important point there, that I've noticed for years.

In my opinion, most if not all "actual telepathy" is just as you say "parasitic gossip".

As for the "helpful" thing ---- I know that it's not a popular stance, and it flies in the face of the entire world;
but it seems to be true;

"spirituality" is only secondarily for humans.

Spirituality is a cargo cult.

We humans are part of a vast infrastructure of "gossiping parasites", which have their own
life-cycle.

We are just peripherally involved (we are their peripherals to be honest).

But "they" are also "our peripherals".

It's all one big interaction, with lots of difference pieces.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join