It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

one more comment about "gossiping parasites";

you know, that would make a fantastic book title:

"A Cargo Cult of Gossiping Parasites"

But anyway..

You are saying "parasites", and I'm trying to steer clear of that word these days, and MORE ACCURATELY say "symbiotes". I get a lot of crap from the peanut gallery, when over years of hard research, I make a slight (it's slight) alternation of my world view. But as I've said many times now, that's called, in a manner of speaking "science" and personal maturity too.

Only LOONS never change their story when they learn that they are wrong.

But back to the symbiotes..

We sentient beings aren't monolithic. We aren't isolated islands.

There scarce exists a single being, which is not a collection of interacting parts.

Maybe bacteria.. before they invade a host. But they aren't truly alive all the way until they do invade a host..as they can't replicate without a host, which is one of the conditions for "life".

The first, second and third "zones" are all considered beings.. which connect all humans together via the following areas:

1) naughty bits
2) stomach
3) heart

Now one would think that there would be more "second hand telepathy" than there is.. but most people are at war with each other within their bodies.. all it takes is a little tension, say in the stomach, and you wont' hear your "stomach symbiote" and it wont' "hear you" in any coherent way either. And for 2 humans to communicate via "stomach symbiotes" it takes quite the relaxed and coordinated four-way relay. (person >> their symbiote >> others persons symbiote >>> other person).

No wonder it hardly ever works.

You can of course communicate via the other two symbiotes... sexual and heart... and in fact I have plenty of experience with both of those..

I was in fact linked for over a year with another ATS member via one of those (*cough*). Please no more details. It was quite the interesting experience.

It's quite interesting that most paranormal stuff and "spirituality" has little to do with the brain.. except as the final step.. to process the impressions and deliver them from the autonomic/visceral systems (the unconscious) to the conscious, if they in fact do become conscious.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Ok, I have to go to work soon, so I'm going to make this quick.

I've been working with the "symbiote/parasite model" for something like 4 years with any clarity at all. I was "on the trail of it" before that, for some time, but I was still making the mistake of calling "them" "chakras".

The whole model, and the implications have only been becoming relatively clear since I met and married my wonderful wife, for reasons I won't go into.

Well this last conversation with Peeple on the topic has brought a critical piece of the whole thing into light, which has MUCH explanatory power.

The question has been:

"why do channeled beings and "aliens" and "what not" always tell such crazy stories, and even lie it seems"?

Well certainly some "sources" might indeed be malicious and lie outright and knowingly.. not saying that doesn't happen.

But the one word in the discussion with Peeple really struck me.

Gossip.

So to put it crudely and inaccurately, if all humans are "connected" via their "lower chakras", and perhaps even "connected" via their "lower chakras" to critters (maybe imps if you are 'evil') or to "UFOs" (if you are a crazy person) or just to "tulpas" if you are a religious person..

if you are connected.. not necessarily "directly".. but via "many hops" like in a distributed computer network, for whatever reason (what if we all have to do the cell phone tower method.. where tower talks to tower which talks to tower).

Then you put in the paper tube in the ear game..

And what starts out as "so, Kundalini works this way.." becomes "Donald the duck doesn't like to work" by the time it gets to the other end (at least sometimes)...

That would explain all the perpetual confusion in the world.. it would perhaps "explain most things".

The "Gossiping Parasite (Symbiote) Model" could explain all of the following:

1) Religion
2) Spirituality
3) Shamanism
4) UFOs
5) Skinwalker Ranch
6) Why we are stuck in an endless, confused, deadly loop of history

You could explain shades (pieces of "us" are stored in the symbiotes of the still living)
You could explain reincarnation (similar to above)
You could explain many "UFOs" (symbiotes sense it and feed it to you)
You could explain 2 people seeing different "UFOs" in the same instant (symbiotes disagree on what they see)

Just try it..

I'm not saying that there are not other things to understand.. other pieces.. but try it..
The Gossiping Symbiote Model can explain so much..

especially since those Symbiotes are processing electromagnetic energy at all times..and are at the
"quantum level".

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I wonder where you stand on the question of evil... as was implied with Nazi Germany's actions... is it a palpable force, being, and/or a tendency of neurons coupled with time that allows filth to express itself, eventually?

That's a huge topic I can't answer in just a few words. I've written a play about the opposite of what I consider as "evil". But to answer your question where I stand regarding the issue of "evil", here is my ultra-short answer:

Evil is the result, the outcome of artificial hierarchies.

Do I sound like an anarchist now?

And in case someone assumes I'm concerned with something like nazis without being effected by them, I'm born and raised in Germany. So I know what I'm talking about.

If you want me to elaborate on the topic of "evil" further, let me know.

*hands over a box with german white-wine bottles to the bar-tender...*

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That's just... I don't know why but I guess that's why I felt the urgency to talk to you, a long time ago and in a different thread! Fascinating stuff! Thank you!
I have to digest that now and maybe draw a diagram

The fundamental connectedness of all things, mind blown, etc!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Here's the trick with spirituality...

Take everything the world (the control loop) says and seriously consider inverting it. This is not universally true...but it's often true.

For example humans aren't primarily souls running within a matrix....that's what so many say...

We aren't the "software"...we are the hardware!

Our bodies generate Tulpas (souls).

Our bodies host the "parasites" (symbiotes).

"Our souls" are not eternal; they are temporary.

"Our souls" are not "ours" at all.

Not even "our minds" are fully "ours". On the unconscious level they are riddled with parasite/symbiote communication, only some of which trickles up to the "conscious mind".

Maybe you understand why I harp about "free will" so much. So yes, we have free will. BUT- who is this "we' Kimosabe?

"We" is composed of so many components...all who get a vote...

Do you understand now, what it's like to have a different sense of self that shakes its head at "control loop spirituality"?

I think that you are getting a taste of "behind the veil" now...?

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

My mind is busy trying to connect the dots. We have the "empty space problem", f.e. we are basically made of forces, gravity and electric charge with only a ridiculously small amount of matter.
Then the fact that our perception is only 60% processed in the brain, to use a oversimplification.
And I am still very much at the beginning of grasping what a huge impact this has on the "system", or the body and mind, if you prefer.
Lipids and charge, who'd have guessed that?!?!
We need to rewrite all of our spiritual teachings! Make meditation mandatory for everybody to allow the 4 centres to communicate! I say 4 because I include the captain. Which comes from capus latin for head... There another one! It's all been there all along! Steering ship and crew through the tides of empty space.

Sorry I know I ramble. I'll come back when it has settled a bit.
But I'd guess it is more a translation problem, than an actual control loop.
It makes weird things like possession and apparitions appear in a whole different light.
They are not positiv and negative "beings" by choice, they just are charged that way, or have a different spin.
The higher the tension between neighbouring "bodies of lipids" or the charge differential potential the lighter or heavier the spark, as in poltergeist, or mild psychosis.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes I remember hearing that if you could take out all the empty space between atoms then the entire human race would fit inside a golf ball!!

It was some physics documentary a few years back but can't remember the programme or physicist in question.

Also on a purely physical level we are more bacteria than human anyway and are not even made of the same stuff we were a few years ago due to cell replacement.

Critter gossip also ties in with a global consciousness, perhaps it's critter chatter than gives us our ideas and thoughts or some of them anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Interesting concept you're discussing now.

I'm just wondering what anybody thinks the percentage is, of critter chat/gossip affecting our conscious?
How much influence do you believe it has...and is there any way to lessen it?

Last question...do you/anybody believe that sexually transmitted diseases are an integral part of critter transferral (or reproduction, or relocation...?)?

jacy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Why would one want to lessen it?

We are what we are.

The best that we can do I think, is to use our minimal free will, and send clear thinking and compassion back into "the global unconscious".

That's what I do...

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well every part of the process has it's own preferences....multiply that by a quadrillion and you automatically get a control loop. It's inevitable.

And yes there is "the captain" (4th zone) and I have my reasons for not discussing that yet.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I so very #ing much want to read it!
Promise you'll publish it, no matter what? Amazon has an offer where you can upload it without a publisher, if necessary.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Why would one want to lessen it?

I would want to lessen it because I'm thinking that perhaps a lot of the critter chatter somehow makes it's way to the brain. Which I immediately thought after reading this by johnb:
"Critter gossip also ties in with a global consciousness, perhaps it's critter chatter than gives us our ideas and thoughts or some of them anyway."
I prefer to listen to the brain in my heart (because the heart develops quicker than the brain)...I feel that heart-thinking is about using instincts more (and over-thinking less).

We are what we are.

The best that we can do I think, is to use our minimal free will, and send clear thinking and compassion back into "the global unconscious".

That's what I do...

Kev

That's what I do too...consciously...as much as possible.
But I can't help feeling that the global consciousness is destructive (at times) and without knowing how to effectively change it...I was wondering if it could be lessened so that people could learn to trust their instincts more (and make their own decisions instead of following the group-think).

jacy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Yes, yes, yes, very interesting and it definitely has ties to global, über whatever you name it consciousness! Think of it as a society. If one of my critters knows one of yours or has "email" contact or is "facebook" friend with one of yours... just kidding of course, but in essence.
And we haven't even touched the subject of neutrinos! They could have a function to the subatomic waves we weren't even able to imagine, yet. But since nothing exists without a connection, maybe they're more interesting than thought!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh Jacy, no, don't panic!
It's not the critters that make people dangerous it's fear!
Balance has to include as much of everything as possible, or you build an apartheid society!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I so very #ing much want to read it!
Promise you'll publish it, no matter what? Amazon has an offer where you can upload it without a publisher, if necessary.

Well on that front...yes...it will be "createspace"; it's not like anyone would be likely to publish it...And I want the ability to give it away free.

However I will also admit, that forcing myself to finish will be tough....it's not like I have a line forming at my door...I'm happy..and have said 51% of what I want to say.

I could just retire and have sex with my wife and eat Rocky road ice cream and I'd be good.

The world doesn't need me...only my wife needs me.

I think that the few individuals who might know something get too mellow to ever write it down.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

We each get 1 vote.

The other 6.999999998 billion get a vote too.

Do your part...but no reason to fret.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have written 4 books, so far, on the edge to start the 5th and it is the best thing to do, I can imagine.
Once the flow captures you it is a relief to let the pressure transform the concept into words and sentences.
And since, as you said research and conceptualising is almost done, don't you feel the urge to set it free?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I spent almost 55 fretting about "reality".

Its a relief that I don't have to any longer.

But sure...1 book sometime in the next 10 years if I live that long.

Kev

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

10 years?!
Well then, could you please tell me about the captain? I'm sorry, but 10 years?!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If I told you that, you'd be able to rewire your brain; and you may be rewired enough already!

I need to ponder a few more things first anyway.

You told Jacy not to worry!

Can't you take the same advice?

Besides...probably won't be over 3 years.

Kev

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join