It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been mentioned, I looked back a few pages and didn't see it.

Did anyone else see the police/people laughing? Right as they cut over to the announcement, on CNN. They did not realize the camera was on yet and there was a lot of full bodied laughter. My fiance and I were decorating our tree, and had to stop and see what all the laughing was about all of a sudden...and it went on for a long time.

Then the chief (I'm not sure? whoever it was talking?) looked at the camera and asked if it was on yet.

As soon as they said it was on, everyone turned extremely somber.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Teatime

You're not the only one who noticed and was disgusted by it

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just reporting that cops said there were IEDs strapped to RC vehicles inside the house and called the house "an IED facility".
edit on 12/3/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I find it odd that when every_single_time these situations happen, there are always reports of multiple shooters, that always ends up being a lone gunman etc, or 2 in this case. But in THIS case authorities confirmed on several occasions that there were at least 3. Frustrating as hell to say the least because your average joe doesnt question these things.

Very odd indeed!

Now the news is saying the cops are calling the house an "IED factory", and talking about RC cars with bombs attached. They are also saying the shooters had serious training in tactics. No way are they lone wolf types!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teatime
Apologies if this has been mentioned, I looked back a few pages and didn't see it.

Did anyone else see the police/people laughing? Right as they cut over to the announcement, on CNN. They did not realize the camera was on yet and there was a lot of full bodied laughter. My fiance and I were decorating our tree, and had to stop and see what all the laughing was about all of a sudden...and it went on for a long time.

Then the chief (I'm not sure? whoever it was talking?) looked at the camera and asked if it was on yet.

As soon as they said it was on, everyone turned extremely somber.

Really????

Please tell me someone recorded that???

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wonder if the mysteriously vanishing 3rd. suspect had diplomatic immunity.

Maybe. That, or connections to some government agency or something, is very possible. We might never know. Maybe that's why a name is tossed in, then taken back, then tossed, in, then taken back....

This is actually a likely possibility.

After the OKC bombing evidence came to light of massive number of informants working for the SPLC to the FBI that were involved with the group associated with the bombing.

Also the recent expose from the Intercept about the FBI's work at entrapping a would be environmental terrorist.

Time will tell.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I personally didn't record it but hope someone did. I was just kind of stunned watching it.

I couldn't really understand what they were talking about but I do know something about sprinklers was mentioned while they were laughing

I kinda doubt CNN will replay that part.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Teatime because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by Teatime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I saw it while watching it on a Fox News live feed (YouTube)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

also the fox 10 feed was uncharitiristicly boistorious

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

who laughed? names?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't see what's particularly concerning about that. Humor defuses stress, all of us go there at some point as a coping mechanism.
The cops had a rather rough day, let them cope.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This was a well coordinated terrorist attack imo, not just some husband/wife workplace violence nonsense imo. I want to know where the 3rd suspect is and I'm really sick of being lied too, to be honest!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
IED factory or clock rehousing factory?

Even more evidence they were preparing for a much bigger and sophisticated attack.

Thank god they were taken out during their warm up act but who knows what their fellow jihadis still have in store.

link   
So based on all the news report, these guys had a massive arsenal of explosive and weapons with daily package deliveries and countless work hours in their garage that even neighbors realized.

Isn't that something that the FBI / CIA / NSA usually realize and track?

So the system has literally failed again.

Now these two could be completely disconnected from everything - no ISIS, no Cartel - just two idiots leaving their child behind to become dead idiots. If those can vanish and be out of sight of the NSA / FBI / CIA - how many TRUE sleeper cells are actually operating within the United States.

Scary stuff.

link   
a reply to: rajas

i know that the one police woman who was giving the briefs at the center was laughing with a couple of others when Hannity was on waiting for it to start.
ERA: i think her name is Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.

edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

So because in all the confusion and chaos and they didn't have the full facts we are being lied to?.
Heck lets get more facts in before you start saying they are liars.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

They stated as FACT for several hours that it was *confirmed* at least 3 shooters were invloved. WTF else do you expect? Yes they LIED, wow.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: boymonkey74

They stated as FACT for several hours that it was *confirmed* at least 3 shooters were invloved. WTF else do you expect? Yes they LIED, wow.

It was also stated as fact that apparently Turkey's prez was one of the shooters. And we see how THAT info turned out.
Here's a tip: Early info ain't always solid info. Deal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The media said no such thing, in fact the media retracted that since it was probably some random guy on the internet. The local AUTHORITIES and witnesses on site confirmed at least 3 shooters, and for several hours not some internet troll. It was only since the last press conf that the whole story changed.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wonder if the mysteriously vanishing 3rd. suspect had diplomatic immunity.

Maybe. That, or connections to some government agency or something, is very possible. We might never know. Maybe that's why a name is tossed in, then taken back, then tossed, in, then taken back....

This is actually a likely possibility.

After the OKC bombing evidence came to light of massive number of informants working for the SPLC to the FBI that were involved with the group associated with the bombing.

Also the recent expose from the Intercept about the FBI's work at entrapping a would be environmental terrorist.

Time will tell.-FBB

Well hopefully! It concerns me a lot that there could be other suspects out there, that the police know this, and that they aren't warning the public.

Really sick part is, the news is now reporting that the people shot actually threw a baby shower for the couple recently. Some gratitude, eh?

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join