It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Man some of you make me laugh..

There's an active shooter situation going on.. twitter is going nuts, unsubstantiated reports are flying, rumor, gossip, i heard this, she heard that.. its not proof of anything. Anything said in the first few hours of an incident should be taken as 50/50 until real investigation has been concluded. It doesn't prove anything..

second, why do people say things like this and Paris need to be well orchestrated and planned events?

.. you buy a gun, you buy a vest. you drive around and find a location. you wait.. then you pickup your gun, put on your vest and keep pulling the trigger until your dead.

This isn't some massive logistical operation here people.

calm the fk down!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This was a well coordinated terrorist attack imo, not just some husband/wife workplace violence nonsense imo. I want to know where the 3rd suspect is and I'm really sick of being lied too, to be honest!

I agree! They are said to have acted as though they had military-style training, there were reports of multiple people working in their garage, and all kinds of packages being delivered, and they clearly planned this. We also have the missing shooter, the possible connection to the denied mosque building permit, the insanely fast response by CAIR, the fact that the CIC hasn't said much of anything since this afternoon, possible explosives.....

Way too much for it to me anything else.

You aren't the only one sick of it. Been sick of it for several years now!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow, started last night(night here in europe) on page 2 or 3 of this thread, was listening to several scanners and watching US mass media at the same time, while news in germany were sleeping at this time, as it seemed. Think they had to translate first from ap, as usual. They translate and paste, thats how journalists working here...
Thats why our news are US compliant, but thats another story.

As the "usual tinfoil hat" i started to watch from another perspective to such incidents. First question asked is, who will profit now? Seeing your POTUS talking about gun control immediately tells me who profits.
Early this morning(monrning here, MET) they asked here on tv if some official statements came from the US, and the reporter said, no joke:" It´s like with every of these shootings, Obama is holding his speech which could be copied before a long time and used again and again...."
Means, they want to go for your guns. As an european i really can´t say if this maybe might be good for the US citizens, because if a weapon is legal bought or illegal, it can kill. And there are too much weapons around the US to take them all away from the citizens, and you have your rights to own weapons for a good reason!
On the other side, why is that happening in the US that much. Is it maybe because too much lunatics live in the US that can get weapons easily? As everyone everytime states, not the weapons kill, people do. So something must be wrong with many people that use guns. Simple conclusion.
Back to what tinfoil hats see in such events. US media immediately tried to link to the "IS" yesterday(yesterday,MET), here in germany the news tell us every five minutes: One of the killers had a arabic name!
No word lost about that this guy was a born US american, coincidence? They needed a longer time to come over with the fact that the Paris attackers were born french citizens. Just sayin.
Ah, and german media tells us that TERRORISM SCARE IS BACK TO THE US NOW, and everyone is feared, needs to be feared, has to be feared?
So what we have now: Going to take off the citizens guns, spread fear from and hate about arabic people, link everything to the so called "IS". And isn´t there one supect on the run? Like after Paris, one suspect is still on the run, they tell us. Reason to use martial law on the citizens, like seen in france, where it is happening right now and till the next weeks. And like in Belgium, where suddenly, the suspect is still on the run, the before needed high security level was lowered. Enough exercised? I mean, they tell us that the threat is real, one suspect isn´t caught yet. Is that really a reason to lower a security level? A live threat? What do "they" know bit won´t tell us?
Whats happening right now in the western world is a war against all western citizens that aren´t rich and powerfull!
With every of such attacks BigBrother grows, Neocons wet dreams become true, rightwingers feel like they have to unpack their christmas presents. Security against terrorist grows, but sadly the normal, taxpaying citizen is the terrorist in this scenario, security is only for the wealthy, threat is the "rabble"!
Wake up, it´s everytime the same script, they use events to link them so that the "elites" will profit from it, if they not even staged, orchestred such events, made them happen, to fullfill their agenda!

Last night i read that one ATS members wife was near the event and he said that she saw (emergency?)tents set up before 11.00 am. Later i read this:
KTLA reports (“More Than 14 Killed, 14-Plus Wounded After Up to 3 Shooters Open Fire: San Bernardino Police Chief”, Posted 11:19 AM [PST], December 2, 2015, by Tracy Bloom and Melissa Pamer) —here’s a key quote:

“The call first came in at 10:59 a.m. of multiple shots fired from the area of 1365 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead said. The department’s SWAT team was training nearby and was suited, ‘ready to roll’ and responded rapidly, Lawhead said.”

Did the members wife see the live exercise that is happening while almost every terror attack in the western world?

And thanks for the fastes news on the web about this event with this thread, you all did awesome work.
MSM can be ashamed, again

edit on 3 12 2015 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

VVC Alerts Public to Upcoming “Active Shooter” Training

November 27, 2015 Victorville News

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): Victor Valley College officials would like to inform students and area residents that there will be an “active shooter” training exercise on the VVC campus on Monday, November 30th. There will be significant police presence at this time according to Chief Leonard Knight who said this training will last several hours.

In order to avoid any confusion, the public is being notified ahead of time. Victor Valley College Police Department (VVCPD), San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department (SBCSD), Victorville Police Station, San Bernardino County Fire Department (SBCFD), Victorville Fire Station, and American Medical Response (AMR) have planned for and are conducting this exercise to ensure coordinated, timely and effective response to the college community, as well as enhance safety at Victor Valley College.

Is this related or merely another of a handful coincidences? I am just going to have to chalk it up to mere coincidence again without any concrete proof. Kind of like, it may be a distraction from other events that happened yesterday??

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every single person that is able should be trained to use and carry a gun. That way these wacko's might think twice before trying to kill innocent people. These people aren't mentally ill they're psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every single person that is able should be trained to use and carry a gun. That way these wacko's might think twice before trying to kill innocent people. These people aren't mentally ill they're psychopaths.

psychopath and mentally ill is the same to me. either way, anyone in that hood where these people were running around probably wished they were strapped today to protect their homes and kids.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The 3rd person is still bugging me. The way the cops reacted at the SUV scene makes me think there was at least one runner. Plus the FBI guy was just on and said that they are confident that there were "two shooters". He repeated it a couple of times, stressing only two shooters.

Well, he's right there were "two shooters" that were killed. There could have been only "two shooters" and maybe a driver? Or "two shooters" and a bomb maker? Or a look out? Or a passenger?

So yes, there were only two shooters, but many witnesses saying 3 people. That means that the FBI isn't lying to us, right?

See, we can trust our feds......

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Everyone having a gun isn't going to make things better, it's going to make things worse.

I guess that what's happened here is that this guy has been pissed off about something at work, he's felt "victimised" (seems to be ingrained into our culture these days), and so when he's got really angry he's gone home, got his guns and his wife, and they've gone and shot his colleagues.

If he didn't have the guns it wouldn't have happened.

If he is a terrorist he isn't going to give a stuff if anyone else is armed or not, he wants to die and will still do it.

You are all living in a marketing bubble where the gun companies have brainwashed you into thinking your life is in danger and you need as many guns as possible to protect yourselves.

You think that you guns make you free, but they don't, they enslave you.

You live in a world where you fear your fellow countrymen, you friends and neighbours, foreigners, your own government, and you expect death and violence and crime and pain and terror is lurking around every corner.

It isn't - there are plenty of countries around the world where people can't buy an assault rifle with their groceries and we're just fine.

We don't have kids shooting up schools every few weeks, or incidents like this, and we haven't been rounded up and sent to concentration camps by our evil leaders either because we can't "defend" ourselves.

If you think it's normal to need an assault rifle to go about your daily business then you either live in Beirut or some other war zone, or you're an American.

It's a sad state of affairs that in one of, if not the most liberal, tolerant, and economically strong countries in the world that you feel if you don't all have guns to threaten each other then you're all going to die.

The CEO's of the gun companies are the ones who benefit, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Everyone having a gun isn't going to make things better, it's going to make things worse.

I guess that what's happened here is that this guy has been pissed off about something at work, he's felt "victimised" (seems to be ingrained into our culture these days), and so when he's got really angry he's gone home, got his guns and his wife, and they've gone and shot his colleagues.

If he is a terrorist he isn't going to give a stuff if anyone else is armed or not, he wants to die and will still do it.

You are all living in a marketing bubble where the gun companies have brainwashed you into thinking your life is in danger and you need as many guns as possible to protect yourselves.

You live in a world where you fear your fellow countrymen, you friends and neighbours, foreigners, your own government, and you expect death and violence and crime and pain and terror is lurking around every corner.

It isn't - there are plenty of countries around the world where people can't buy an assault rifle with their groceries and we're just fine.

We don't have kids shooting up schools every few weeks, or incidents like this, and we haven't been rounded up and sent to concentration camps by our evil leaders either because we can't "defend" ourselves.

If you think it's normal to need an assault rifle to go about your daily business then you either live in Beirut or some other war zone, or you're an American.

It's a sad state of affairs that in one of, if not the most liberal, tolerant, and economically strong countries in the world that you feel if you don't all have guns to threaten each other then you're all going to die.

The CEO's of the gun companies are the ones who benefit, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

WELL, im not mentally ill, so im happy to have a way to protect my family... how is that bad?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
How many FALSE FLAG Operations do people need before they start seeing what's going on??? Every time there's a "mass shooting", there are: more cops on the street, more armored vehicles, more of the police state; more restrictions, more "security" and less "freedom".

Did you notice how the sheeple had their hands raised, and were in a nice single filed line??? Is that how it was in Nazi, Germany???

I'm not afraid of no "terrorist". I'm afraid of those trying to keep us "safe" from those "terrorists".

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
How many FALSE FLAG Operations do people need before they start seeing what's going on??? Every time there's a "mass shooting", there are: more cops on the street, more armored vehicles, more of the police state; more restrictions, more "security" and less "freedom".

Did you notice how the sheeple had their hands raised, and were in a nice single filed line??? Is that how it was in Nazi, Germany???

I'm not afraid of no "terrorist". I'm afraid of those trying to keep us "safe" from those "terrorists".

Uh, the public called for more force BC some of us understand a wave of crazies is coming from what we are seeing oversees... and were not gonna get caught with our pants down... its called prep

link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

WELL, im not mentally ill, so im happy to have a way to protect my family... how is that bad?

You don't need them - who precisely are you protecting yourself from?

That's what I mean - it's a boogeyman created by the gun companies to give you a reason to buy guns.

link   
Wow,havnt had time to read whole thread so forgive me if this has Been posted before

If they have been making ied RVs,surely part of their plan why didn't they use them?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

That's what I mean - it's a boogeyman created by the gun companies to give you a reason to buy guns.

Again, some of us understand there's an uptick in crazies overseas, they wanna get here, they just hit my hood today... im rightfully prepped... the real deniers are people liek you who think 105 million radicals isnt a threat to your family

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Again, some of us understand there's an uptick in crazies overseas, they wanna get here, they just hit my hood today... im rightfully prepped... the real deniers are people liek you who think 105 million radicals isnt a threat to your family

You're living in a fantasy. There's a problem in America with people getting guns and killing Americans.

You're answer - give more people more guns.

Despite the fact that in countries with less guns this doesn't happen.

In your mind then these people are going to arrive in America, but really they're a secret army, they're going to arm themselves to the teeth and then kill everyone so they can take over...

...but not on your watch, because you're a man and a patriot, and that's why you have guns - or rather you think the guns make you a man and a patriot.

And with your little peashooter and a handful of ammo you are going to single handedly stop an army of 105 million people - because you're a man, and a patriot, and an American.

[SNIP]

edit on 12/3/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Removed coarse and insulting remarks.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi
It is you who has been brainwashed into believing law abiding gun owners are bogeymen.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Im living in a fantasy lol wow, you do realize there was just two crazies armed to the teeth killing sane people... you dont need to write a novel to tell me you think you dont feel you will ever need to use one.. i personally was very close to waht happened today, and i was prepped to protect my family, i feel bad for the people in that room that werent able to do so.
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here's what's going on in your head:

"I ain't afraid of no tramp" : 1

"Be a man" : 2

"Be a manly man" : 3

"fear crime" : 4

"protect your family against criminals" : 5

"Can you guess what this is telling you?" : 6

"Hoo-Rah be a marine - and a man - and a patriot" : 7

etc

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Uh, the public called for more force BC some of us understand a wave of crazies is coming from what we are seeing oversees... and were not gonna get caught with our pants down... its called prep
Prep? Looks like you need a new manual because apparently, you keep getting caught with your pants down. Isn't becoming a little embarrassing?

Perhaps you haven't noticed but their gun laws AREN'T WORKING nor will they! Why? Because it's impossible to keep an eye on 7 billion people.

At some point, the sheeple are going to have to either be REALISTIC or get led to the slaughter.

I guess you've never wondered HOW people could willingly be led to a gas chamber. Maybe they thought they were being "prepped"???

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Power_Semi
It is you who has been brainwashed into believing law abiding gun owners are bogeymen.

No - law abiding anyone is just fine with me.

You feel you need to be a gun owner to protect yourself from the imaginary boogeyman.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join