It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Wow, what the Hell is wrong with you, lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
How many FALSE FLAG Operations do people need before they start seeing what's going on??? Every time there's a "mass shooting", there are: more cops on the street, more armored vehicles, more of the police state; more restrictions, more "security" and less "freedom".

Did you notice how the sheeple had their hands raised, and were in a nice single filed line??? Is that how it was in Nazi, Germany???

I'm not afraid of no "terrorist". I'm afraid of those trying to keep us "safe" from those "terrorists".

Right on bro.... not only that, the way they lined them up is very risky, what if another shooter had a shot at that line of innocent people.

I'd say if you see bad guys and the Nazi police... RUN as far away as you can from them, better safe than sorry!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Here's what's going on in your head:

"I ain't afraid of no tramp" : 1

"Be a man" : 2

"Be a manly man" : 3

"fear crime" : 4

"protect your family against criminals" : 5

"Can you guess what this is telling you?" : 6

"Hoo-Rah be a marine - and a man - and a patriot" : 7

etc

HAHA, wow, all that is going through my mind is this, there is an uptick in crazies, they want to kill americans and im prepped to protect my family, its not that complicated chief

This is America, if you feel that you can protect your family without a gun, then you have the freedom to make that decision, i just think your crazy. but hey, more power to ya

link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every single person that is able should be trained to use and carry a gun. That way these wacko's might think twice before trying to kill innocent people. These people aren't mentally ill they're psychopaths.

I prefer blades. Hell of a lot harder to fire a gun with missing hands. And the inability to stand after the Achilles is severed helps.
I don't have to worry about running out of ammo, either.

Seriously, if you can't think of any other way to subdue someone, maybe you shouldn't pitch your weapon in the first place. Any method of subduing someone carries risk, none are really better than the rest. They all require tactical thinking to do.

link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Im living in a fantasy lol wow, you do realize there was just two crazies armed to the teeth killing sane people... you dont need to write a novel to tell me you think you dont feel you will ever need to use one.. i personally was very close to waht happened today, and i was prepped to protect my family, i feel bad for the people in that room that werent able to do so.

Yes - that's the flipping point - anyone can get assault rifles and guns - so people who want to kill lots of other people are going to buy them - and since you don't know who is who you can't stop them.

You having a gun locked up at home isn't going to save anyone - and loads of people carrying guns around with them everywhere is going to result in a lot more dead people.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Wow, what the Hell is wrong with you, lol.

I live in a country where we don't have guns - and so I can see the difference between here and there.

You live in a country where there are loads of guns and this just happened - again - you can't see the difference.

What you imagine is less guns = more shootings. Where's the logic in that?

But I've got something wrong with me because I'm suggesting it's the guns that are the problem, while you think more guns will make it all better?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Your talking about sane people killing each other, your talking about the purge, i can assure you SANE AMERICANS are only going to use their guns for protection.
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
OMG you dont even live here, well i can tell you one thing, its gonna be alot easier for the crazies to invade your country then it will be to invade the USA BC were all strapped.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

its gonna be alot easier for the crazies to invade your country then it will be to invade the USA

In case you had not noticed the crazies have already invaded the USA!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

OMG you dont even live here, well i can tell you one thing, its gonna be alot easier for the crazies to invade your country then it will be to invade the USA BC were all strapped.

350+ mass shootings so far this year kind of says you're talking out your rear end more than anything. I don't see everyday Americans jumping up & being heroic yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Invade - LoL - have you been watching Red Dawn again?

No one is going to invade the USA. We've got the whole of Europe being invaded by economic migrants - but I'm not worried because if/when it all kicks off they won't be armed with guns just like we won't, and since there's a lot more of us than them, it won't end well for them.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I get what youre sayin, but all the rhetoric against U.S. gun laws is just that, rhetoric and overblown nonsense.

It's not like just anyone can get a gun here, many states, including california have very srtict laws. (There are tons of 'gun free' zones as well, everywwhere) Extensive backround checks are already required almost everywhere, and mental health records also considered.

Many people have the wrong idea..see, the thing is, criminals get guns illegally. People just want non criminals to have them because you know, if they can't have them, then ONLY criminals will. They dont care what the laws are.

Why is that so hard for so many people to understand?

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every single person that is able should be trained to use and carry a gun. That way these wacko's might think twice before trying to kill innocent people. These people aren't mentally ill they're psychopaths.

Everyone having a gun isn't going to make things better, it's going to make things worse.

I guess that what's happened here is that this guy has been pissed off about something at work, he's felt "victimised" (seems to be ingrained into our culture these days), and so when he's got really angry he's gone home, got his guns and his wife, and they've gone and shot his colleagues.

If he didn't have the guns it wouldn't have happened.

If he is a terrorist he isn't going to give a stuff if anyone else is armed or not, he wants to die and will still do it.

You are all living in a marketing bubble where the gun companies have brainwashed you into thinking your life is in danger and you need as many guns as possible to protect yourselves.

You think that you guns make you free, but they don't, they enslave you.

You live in a world where you fear your fellow countrymen, you friends and neighbours, foreigners, your own government, and you expect death and violence and crime and pain and terror is lurking around every corner.

It isn't - there are plenty of countries around the world where people can't buy an assault rifle with their groceries and we're just fine.

We don't have kids shooting up schools every few weeks, or incidents like this, and we haven't been rounded up and sent to concentration camps by our evil leaders either because we can't "defend" ourselves.

If you think it's normal to need an assault rifle to go about your daily business then you either live in Beirut or some other war zone, or you're an American.

It's a sad state of affairs that in one of, if not the most liberal, tolerant, and economically strong countries in the world that you feel if you don't all have guns to threaten each other then you're all going to die.

The CEO's of the gun companies are the ones who benefit, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

WELL, im not mentally ill, so im happy to have a way to protect my family... how is that bad?

You don't need them - who precisely are you protecting yourself from?

That's what I mean - it's a boogeyman created by the gun companies to give you a reason to buy guns.

Again, some of us understand there's an uptick in crazies overseas, they wanna get here, they just hit my hood today... im rightfully prepped... the real deniers are people liek you who think 105 million radicals isnt a threat to your family

You're living in a fantasy. There's a problem in America with people getting guns and killing Americans.

You're answer - give more people more guns.

Despite the fact that in countries with less guns this doesn't happen.

In your mind then these people are going to arrive in America, but really they're a secret army, they're going to arm themselves to the teeth and then kill everyone so they can take over...

...but not on your watch, because you're a man and a patriot, and that's why you have guns - or rather you think the guns make you a man and a patriot.

And with your little peashooter and a handful of ammo you are going to single handedly stop an army of 105 million people - because you're a man, and a patriot, and an American.

And if a few thousand more Americans have to die needlessly in between, well that's just tough, because it's your right to have a gun so that you can feel like a man and a patriot, and dream that you're in the military and on a combat mission, or a cowboy beating off the Indians (in between beating yourself off over your guns), etc.

Boring, and idiotic but so ingrained into your psyche that you can't see the wood for the trees.

So he's supposed to just cower in a huddle with his family and be executed? It doesn't have to be 105 whoever, just a couple of idiots breaking and entering.

Those things do happen. A Man has a responsibility to protect his family under any circumstances. Not just give up because folks such as yourself are so opinionated.

Sorry to be off topic everybody, made it to page 30 of the thread, had to skip to the end and I'm still trying to catch up. This is instanity. I've seen too many nonsense posts like the one above, couldn't take it anymore.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You feel you need to be a gun owner to protect yourself from the imaginary boogeyman.

Imaginary boogeyman?????? You say that as if home invasions, robberies, kidnappings, random murders, etc. don't exist. What planet are you from?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
yea, those guys in paris weren't armed with guns either... good luck with that

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I get what your sayin, but all the rhetoric against U.S. gun laws is just that, rhetoric and overblown nonsense.

It's not like just anyone can get a gun here, many states, including california have very srtict laws. Extensive backround checks are already required almost everywhere, and mental health records also considered.

Many people have the wrong idea..see, the thing is, criminals get guns illegally. People just want non criminals to have them because you know, if they can't have them, then ONLY criminals will. They dont care what the laws are.

Why is that so hard for so many people to understand?

"It's not like just anyone can get a gun" - so what happened yesterday then - and the other 349 times so far this year?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Everyone having a gun isn't going to make things better, it's going to make things worse.

I guess that what's happened here is that this guy has been pissed off about something at work, he's felt "victimised" (seems to be ingrained into our culture these days), and so when he's got really angry he's gone home, got his guns and his wife, and they've gone and shot his colleagues.

If he didn't have the guns it wouldn't have happened.

If he is a terrorist he isn't going to give a stuff if anyone else is armed or not, he wants to die and will still do it.

You are all living in a marketing bubble where the gun companies have brainwashed you into thinking your life is in danger and you need as many guns as possible to protect yourselves.

You think that you guns make you free, but they don't, they enslave you.

You live in a world where you fear your fellow countrymen, you friends and neighbours, foreigners, your own government, and you expect death and violence and crime and pain and terror is lurking around every corner.

It isn't - there are plenty of countries around the world where people can't buy an assault rifle with their groceries and we're just fine.

We don't have kids shooting up schools every few weeks, or incidents like this, and we haven't been rounded up and sent to concentration camps by our evil leaders either because we can't "defend" ourselves.

If you think it's normal to need an assault rifle to go about your daily business then you either live in Beirut or some other war zone, or you're an American.

It's a sad state of affairs that in one of, if not the most liberal, tolerant, and economically strong countries in the world that you feel if you don't all have guns to threaten each other then you're all going to die.

The CEO's of the gun companies are the ones who benefit, and they're laughing all the way to the bank.

WELL, im not mentally ill, so im happy to have a way to protect my family... how is that bad?

You don't need them - who precisely are you protecting yourself from?

That's what I mean - it's a boogeyman created by the gun companies to give you a reason to buy guns.

Again, some of us understand there's an uptick in crazies overseas, they wanna get here, they just hit my hood today... im rightfully prepped... the real deniers are people liek you who think 105 million radicals isnt a threat to your family

You're living in a fantasy. There's a problem in America with people getting guns and killing Americans.

You're answer - give more people more guns.

Despite the fact that in countries with less guns this doesn't happen.

In your mind then these people are going to arrive in America, but really they're a secret army, they're going to arm themselves to the teeth and then kill everyone so they can take over...

...but not on your watch, because you're a man and a patriot, and that's why you have guns - or rather you think the guns make you a man and a patriot.

And with your little peashooter and a handful of ammo you are going to single handedly stop an army of 105 million people - because you're a man, and a patriot, and an American.

And if a few thousand more Americans have to die needlessly in between, well that's just tough, because it's your right to have a gun so that you can feel like a man and a patriot, and dream that you're in the military and on a combat mission, or a cowboy beating off the Indians (in between beating yourself off over your guns), etc.

Boring, and idiotic but so ingrained into your psyche that you can't see the wood for the trees.

So he's supposed to just cower in a huddle with his family and be executed? It doesn't have to be 105 whoever, just a couple of idiots breaking and entering.

Those things do happen. A Man has a responsibility to protect his family under any circumstances. Not just give up because folks such as yourself are so opinionated.

Sorry to be off topic everybody, made it to page 30 of the thread, had to skip to the end and I'm still trying to catch up. This is instanity. I've seen too many nonsense posts like the one above, couldn't take it anymore.

This is exactly the marketing brainwashing I'm talking about.

WHY would he need to cower in a corner - no one is going to execute him or his family.

If you can't see this and this is the kind of fear you live with daily then there is a major issue with your entire society.

We don't have guns, a home invasion and being executed never even enters my head - why does it enter yours - you live in America, not Afghanistan

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Illegal gun trade, or even homemade guns. You know, the stuff that laws can't stop because if they could the laws already in place would have stopped them. Hence, gun laws are crap and only stop law abiding citizens.

link   

"It's not like just anyone can get a gun" - so what happened yesterday then - and the other 349 times so far this year?

any crazy can get a gun, anywhere in the world, pretty sure thats been proven already, thats why im prepped.

link   

Do some research as to where most of those incidents took place. Most have been gun free zones, where criminals who shouldnt have legally had guns, had them anyway.

Criminals find ways to get guns, it doesnt matter how many gun laws are passed.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join