It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 195
<< 192  193  194   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I offered to be an agent or in office analyst a number of years ago. They wanted a college degree and under 36 and multilingual. I guess being relatively intelligent and having balls enough to confront a guy that a few weeks later that was several federal agencies most wanted doesn't qualify. Anyway they can't blame me that they are understaffed. Shrug.

A lot of agencies are understaffed by this administration. Even the secret service is complaining in fact they have had several brew he's in security with obama. One guy pretended to be a senator and before they knew it he was talking to Obama and a diner party. Another just strolled into the white house after jumping a fence. They caught him inside but he should have been spotted going over the fence.
www.cnn.com...

Sadly these are the people trying to stop terrorists.
edit on 12/4/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Well, I wouldn't go to an "interview" with any law enforcement official without my lawyer. Kinda like showing up at a gunfight with a knife?

But I certainly wouldn't hire these guys if I had any serious thoughts that I might be charged with a crime!

Their attempts at glossing over the signs of fundamentalism were just a bit feeble in my opinion.

I do hope they do DNA studies on that child and make sure it is actually the offspring of the two shooters while it is in protective custody.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sadly these are the people trying to stop terrorists.

So, wait, you're telling me it's the Secret Service who are tasked with stopping the terrorists nationally?
I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kalinda

Matter of fact, i was watching a reporter live. He was looking into a black car outside of a property/home of the shooters(?) and was reporting what he was seeing in the car and he mentioned receipts, legal documents and GO-PRO PACKAGING.

WTH?

I remember members saying they heard the shooters wore go pro cameras but at one of the early pressers the fbi told a journalist they didnt have go pros.

This aspect definitely does not add up.

Not that i would watch the vid if it existed and leaked but the point is there are some obvious loose ends. Who would just lie about the shooters wearing go pros? Seems like very silly thing to say, unless its true!
edit on 2359x6723America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This thread has run it's course, and is wander way off topic in several different directions.

And since it's also a mega-thread approaching 200 pages, it makes sense to close it, and encourage everyone to spawn new threads, perhaps referencing key discussion points in this thread.

So this thread is now close... but please continue the discussion and debate in new threads.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 192  193  194   >>

join