It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: marg6043

The chart can be seen in the first link..

there were over 43K approved fiance visas in 2014 after a period of years that were from the 24K-32K range...

a significant spike last year... which in the end could mean nothing, but I sure do hope that the State Dept is going to review that process, to be more diligent in vetting out the applications, considering Malik's went through with a non existent Pakistani address and actually went through the entire process from fiance status to being granted permanent status this summer...

The information the administration had access to in order vet Malik...is still MORE than they'd have available on the thousands of new Syrian refugees.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The same government who are doing background checks for green cards and immigrants...is the same government doing background checks for firearms...is the same government who are screening for terrorists and bombs at the airport.

What do you think is going to happen???

The same damn thing...nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The whole story is really getting depressing.
I don't think we have heard half of what will end up coming out.

We won't.

I am expecting 'terrorism' be walked back tomorrow.

Because of political pressure from Washington.

Hell we have seen their hand in the dissemination of information moments after the SB attack began.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Actually I am watching hardball and they are debating the "fiancé visa" they are now stating very clear that the fiancé visas could be the ticket for ISIS to infiltrate the US and getting recruits, they also said that the woman was the one with the training and the one that probably push her husband into becoming a martyr.

They don't need a ticket, they are all over the country already.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Way back, a thousand pages ago in this thread, I said a certain someone is not going to be satisfied until he destroys this country and smashes it into tiny bits by dividing every single race, religion and ideological belief with a 15 TRILLION dollar sledge hammer!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
Should we implement anti-mask laws now? I may be wrong, but I think the KKK were forbidden from wearing hoods in public. Should we nip this in the bud before all these women begin parading around in public masked by their burqas.

Listening to the news tonight, I was struck by the fact that nobody could identify her at all. They said she attended a mosque of 500 and NOBODY in that mosque could describe her appearance...not even her voice!!

Before this gets out of hand, I think they should not be allowed to cover their entire face in public.

That would probably be a religious infringement.

I think where public safety and security are at stake, it would not be a religious infringement. No burqas. Let your congressmen and women hear you now before it gets out of hand.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's the first supposed photo of Tashfeen Malik, including a short bio.

Source

edit on 4-12-2015 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I seen the chart is interesting that the spike happen last year, I also find interesting that visas also include same sex partners.

Now have you seen this article?

Farook-family lawyers hint at false flag, talk Sandy Hook

They are trying to say that the female terrorist didn't match your "normal terrorist" suspect and neither the husband.

Eyewitnesses, crime-scene evidence, and helicopter footage of Syed Rizwan Farook’s Tashfeen Malik’s demise aren’t enough to convince the family’s attorneys of their guilt.

Attorneys representing the Farook family, David S. Chesley and Muhammad Abuershaid, hinted at a possible conspiracy surrounding the husband and wife team of terrorists who killed 14 and wounded 21 in San Bernardino, California, Wednesday.

“There’s a lot of things that, quite frankly, don’t add up or seem implausible,” Chesley said during a CNN interview with Chris Cuomo on Friday, Mediaite reported. “She was never involved in shooting. She’s probably about 90 pounds, so it’s unlikely she could even carry a weapon or wear some type of a vest or do any of this. … It just doesn’t make sense for these two to be able to act like some kind of Bonnie and Clyde or something. It’s just ridiculous. It doesn’t add up. It doesn’t add up, the military skills to carry out something like this, really. I’m just telling you straight out – it doesn’t make sense.”

www.wnd.com...

They are trying to create a conspiracy angle to the whole incident.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The woman who took part in the ISIS-inspired San Bernardino massacre is linked to her native country's most notorious radical mosque, American officials believe.
Sources have told Daily Mail Online that US officials handed over information to their Pakistani counterparts about links between Tashfeen Malik and the Red Mosque in Islamabad.
The mosque is infamous for its links to violence and authorities in Pakistan are now considering taking action against its preacher, Maulana Abdul Aziz, after the disclosures by US officials.
It is unclear currently how law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the US have connected Malik to the mosque.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... nter-fundamentalists.html#ixzz3tP36GfRo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Odd. The airplane photo of Tashfeen Malik just disappeared from the Bing image search.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I saw the press conference, and quite frankly.. couldn't understand why they just kept hanging around answering questions..

(then I remembered, THEY ARE LAWYERS
)

They should have just read a statement, and moved on... the more they stayed the more loony their positions appeared, at least to me..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Way back, a thousand pages ago in this thread, I said a certain someone is not going to be satisfied until he destroys this country and smashes it into tiny bits by dividing every single race, religion and ideological belief with a 15 TRILLION dollar sledge hammer!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

and his legacy will live on well after he is gone

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I know several lawyers and worked for one, but to be frank the two lawyers representing the family were not even closes to how the lawyers I been around act, specially criminal ones.

Very odd and why they are trying to create a conspiracy on this one involving the government, now that is something we need to be watching closely.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Take a moment to compare the photos of the 'GOOD Farook' brother and the 'BAD Farook' brother in these photos:
Aside from the smile and frown differences...the two could be twins.
shoebat.com...
edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So Syed Farook traded in this Russian beauty:
shoebat.com...

for this? :
www.krdo.com...

Maybe he WAS insane.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

For what I have been listening in the news, the Pakistani government is working closely with the US on the incident taking into consideration that the female terrorist was from that country.

She has a trail after all,

Pakistani authorities probe shooter Tashfeen Malik's possible ties to militants,

Intelligence agents have questioned members of Malik’s extended family in the province of Punjab, an area that is considered one of the nurseries of Islamist militant organizations, according to Pakistani intelligence agents.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

, the Pakistani government is working closely with the US on the incident taking into consideration that the female terrorist was from that country.

That's the same people that hid Bin Laden.

Don't expect anything from them.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I know, but on this one they can not hide the links, because they are too obvious.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Anyone think our country's leadership knows what they are doing unless they are all in on some grand plan that isn't good for the average person?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think they are clueless about the American people, but I can tell you what they are all for, to get rid of the constitution.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join