It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I remember posting a lengthy link to information of how many of the members of the present administration had been know to have links to the Muslim brotherhood, that was actually a year or two ago if not more, it did make some good topic for debate but it died down after a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Was it ever stated how the wife ended up dead on the other side of the road from the car?

I have read ,she was driving, she was in the backseat, she was firing a gun at police...

So many different stories but I never heard if she tried to hop out and run or what?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

He did mention the protections when it comes to religious rights, I miss that one. But they did talk a lot of garbage that was very entertaining.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Would it be bullying to waterboard her?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
now you tell me

BREAKING: San Bernardino police confirm to @FoxNews the name of a second suspect – Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen

— Lisa Daftari (@LisaDaftari) December 3, 2015

San Bernardino police confirming that the female suspect is from Qatar.

— A. Jumper (@kingajeezy) December 3, 2015

The 2nd muslim is a citizen of Qatar a KNOWN TERRORIST REFUGE Tayyeep Bin Ardogan #SanBernadino @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/Uy2PX7zsbs

— Johnathin Williams (@Johnathin79) December 3, 2015

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I remember posting a lengthy link to information of how many of the members of the present administration had been know to have links to the Muslim brotherhood, that was actually a year or two ago if not more, it did make some good topic for debate but it died down after a while.

So now we have direct links between ISIS---FAROOK'S FAMILY---MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD---CAIR
WOW.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Qatar... isn't that the middleman country we released the Gitmo 5 to in exchange for a traitor?

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
now you tell me

BREAKING: San Bernardino police confirm to @FoxNews the name of a second suspect – Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen

— Lisa Daftari (@LisaDaftari) December 3, 2015

San Bernardino police confirming that the female suspect is from Qatar.

— A. Jumper (@kingajeezy) December 3, 2015

The 2nd muslim is a citizen of Qatar a KNOWN TERRORIST REFUGE Tayyeep Bin Ardogan #SanBernadino @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/Uy2PX7zsbs

— Johnathin Williams (@Johnathin79) December 3, 2015

They shut it down as a hoax...but was it really?

link   
a reply to: marg6043

One attorney while explaining that having thousands of rounds of ammunition isn't a WTF! moment, did condemn the folks who immediately run with the "GUN CONTROL" deal before the situation was under control...

He said that it is cheaper to buy ammo in bulk, he owned guns and has thousands of rounds,and that due to the gov't in recent years, placing huge orders for bullets, have actually caused shortages, it made sense to stock up if you are one who likes to go to the range and train with your guns... it was kinda a surreal moment in the midst of a surreal presser...

edit on Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:01:24 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Did she wear a Burka for her Visa and Green card photos?

So is she now the new Mata Hari, and no one knows what she looks like.

Under the Burka she could be anyone, including a man, but that is whole idea isn't it?

We are not supposed to know the truth, and both our government, and the radicalist's Quran, says that it is the right way to go. It is okay to deceive the stupid unbelievers, in fact they are commanded to lie to us.

Look behind you folks, and stay vigilante, because they are not side tracking us for no reason.

link   
Double post again.
edit on 4-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Really! and is not terrorist cells in the US? what in the name is going on in our nation. A terrorist refugee?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And Hillary's right hand GF, Huma Abedin has ties to the Brotherhood.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
YES! Let me be clear. I do not support torture and in my mind waterboarding is torture because I would NOT want it done to me. But detaining and questioning, obtaining a search warrant and doing a through lookie-see into her past activities is perfectly acceptable in pursuance of getting to the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
remember when they said Farook's brother was the second shooter?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I feel also that having a lot of ammunition in somebody's home means nothing, my husband own arms, but add that to the amount of accessories to make bombs and that is not normal.

I guess the lawyers forgot that side of the facts.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

As I am watching the news, they have Hillary also jumping into the gun control agenda, then they had her on another speech talking that if gun controls were stronger we will not have terrorist getting weapons.

Sometimes politicians make my head spin.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
remember when they said Farook's brother was the second shooter?

You're right. I remember. How was that explained away?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

But they have his brother interviewed today on TV, trying to distance himself from his brother, in terms that they while brothers were not that close.

This makes no sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join