It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, if you go back to around page 57 you see that there were a lot of posters saying 2 down, 1 on the run.

This is why I still believe there were three shooters, and the fact that in the beginning it was mentioned Farook left the party angry and returned with two women shooters.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: whatnext21
Where are the pictures from her Visa and her Green card?

You can barely take a crap in America with out a photo ID, where are her ID photos?

Sorry I just think they are hiding who she really is.

Exactly! If she had a baby six months ago, there are probably photos of her at the doc's office. My Beloved had to give over a copy of a photo-ID at the doctor's office when he saw a new doc last summer. They said it was because of the ACA protocols. His insurance card wasn't sufficient. It was the same when I went for a visit to an oral surgeon. I didn't have an insurance card so they asked for a photo ID. That was the first time a doc's office ever made me prove my identity.

I'm not at all sure they are hiding her identity---more like they really have NO idea who this person was. I'll always go for the incompetent diagnosis since it seems to be true more often than not when dealing with bureaucratic entities.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That good for nothing will never admit that is a terrorist attack, now that the Muslim brotherhood is surfacing around the Female terrorist woman.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Remember the OTHER Muslim woman suspects name that was floating around yesterday?...The one that sounded like the Turkish President's name...the one that just vanished?

BTW: Isn't The Muslim Brotherhood kind of a thing in Turkey?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is creepy, what suffering they were having, nice job, new baby, they had a nice life believe it or not, this is creepy.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The brotherhood as far as my memory serves is Egyptian..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is a link to a report on the Muslim Brotherhood's infiltration of the US Government, beginning in the GW Bush administration.
counter jihad report

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

That good for nothing will never admit that is a terrorist attack, now that the Muslim brotherhood is surfacing around the Female terrorist woman.

Seriously Marg (and others)...the mods have weighed in repeatedly on this thread. It's for updates and sorting out what happened. Save the Obama is a terrorist, political baiting nonsense for the madness or other forum.

It's hard to stay engaged in the thread...or continue to sort out facts..with people interjecting left/right BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember the OTHER Muslim woman suspects name that was floating around yesterday?...The one that sounded like the Turkish President's name...the one that just vanished?

BTW: Isn't The Muslim Brotherhood kind of a thing in Turkey?

yes i remember i posted it

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

The brotherhood as far as my memory serves is Egyptian..

Turkey’s relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yes they do, but the Egyptian government claim that ISIS sprouted from the Muslim brotherhood and that the US is not making the connection.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Yes, if you go back to around page 57 you see that there were a lot of posters saying 2 down, 1 on the run.

This is why I still believe there were three shooters, and the fact that in the beginning it was mentioned Farook left the party angry and returned with two women shooters.

On the same scanner feed they sorted it out in real-time. Two shooters..and a guy fleeing the scene. They caught the guy running..but he was just fleeing the scene, not involved.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the update!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Sorry my friend, but the way that the president jump into assumptions when the shooting happen and his subsequent behavior that now is been criticized by those politicians around him, is leave a lot to be desire.

No, good, no good.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You seemingly like to joust with me; no worries though, I quite like it. Thank you for the amendments; they were exactly what I was hoping for. BTW...I am not a 9-11 truther, I actually lived it first hand. Stereotyping again??? You seem to have a bad habit that way. I am not what you think.

Yes, I know the west didn't intentionally fund ISIS, but that seems to be the party line here.

1.) In reality what happened was the west funded "rebels" who were then infected by the virus known as ISIS.

2.) Yes, I did mean ISIS (but intentionally withheld that).

3.) No, sorry but you're foolish if you believe that. Turkeman supply oil to Turkey, funding Assad. Turkey was spoiling for that fight, just waiting for a minor incursion to take out Russian jets stopping their oil (and the west's desire to take down Assad).

4.) Really? C'mon...the faceless mystery woman posts allegiance to ISIS right in the middle of the attack and there's no connection??? WOW!

5.) That no authorities were present is completely...relevant. There absolutely SHOULD have been authorities present, GANGS of them! That place should have been guarded like Fort Knox! Houses on all sides should have been cordoned off. They should be digging up the yard right now. Surely you can't be serious!!! But yes, we do agree on one thing...they broke the law!!

6.) Hyperbole? Sorry, I'm just calling 'em as I see 'em.

link   

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: Double Post

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the lawyer referring to the protection of the '4th' amendment? I heard that near the end of the interview but he was speaking about guns not searches and seizures?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
there is also this

Terrorist Syed Farook’s Sister Is Active Member of of Radical Islamist Group

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Jamaat-e-Islami is essentially a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Both are Islamist groups with a history of support for terrorism and who intend to use electoral means to implement Sharia governance.

Syed Farook’s sister received a certificate of appreciation from The Islamic Circle of North America Sister’s Wing – the US branch of Jamaat-e-Islami.

The certificate was found in her brother’s home.

So there were two women?

I didn't know that.

Interesting. Now THAT makes sense.

I was wondering why they didn't release the names until CAIR (which is the Muslim Brotherhood) was ready for a Press Release!

BTW, The Muslim Brotherhood is way, way too chummy with the current administration.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Obama secretly backing Muslim Brotherhood

President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11. The directive was produced in 2011 and outlines administration support for political reform in the Middle East and North Africa, according to officials familiar with the classified study.

Efforts to force the administration to release the directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful.

White House National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan declined to comment on PSD-11. “We have nothing for you on this,” she said.

The directive outlines why the administration has chosen the Muslim Brotherhood, which last year was labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates as a key vehicle of U.S. backing for so-called political reform in the Middle East.

The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups.

Sooooo, is the sister being detained and questioned? Or is that not allowed? Would it be bullying her to detain and ask her what services she performed for this group? Insensitive to have her questioned?
Why did this family feel the need to lawyer up? I'll need to go back in this thread to look for it but it seems to me that they had attorneys making statements just as the whole thing was unfolding before us. They had already contacted lawyers and representatives from CAIR before the name was even announced?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Tayyeep Bin Ardogan was briefly identified as the second suspect in the San Bernardino shooting that left 14 people dead and 17 injured, but reports later identified that as a hoax and police have not yet released a second suspect’s identity.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join