It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You sleep so much more peacefully when you aren't always so paranoid that you feel the need to constantly need a weapon at the ready, just in case... just saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Power_Semi

You will get "well you pussys are all disarmed" soon enough despite us able to have guns.
Different culture dude no point talking sense lol.

It's kind of ironic though isn't it.

They call us pussies for not having guns, and yet all of their marketing tells them they have to get a gun to be a man.

So their guns are like a substitute for a penis, because they feel emasculated without one.

So who is the man - the one who daren't step out of his house unless he's armed to the teeth, or the one who doesn't need a gun to feel even slightly manly, because he already knows he's a man?

For all their hoo-rah and bluff and bluster they're just a load of frightened little boys.

Did you notice how paris was under martial law real quick? That wont happen here, its a fringe on freedom, and it wont happen bc we all have guns.. ill take it that way anyday

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Right? lol

Take guns away, and watch us make weapons 10 times worse to take their place.

I was making potato guns with PVC, hairspray, and BBQ igniters when I was 12 years old. They don't even know what would hit them now that I'm much older hahahaha
edit on 3-12-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You're talking nonsense, there is no such marketing campaign here. You are out of touch with American reality. Besides, lots of women own guns.

Stick with your own culture and you'll keep doing just fine.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

No, you sleep so much more peacefully when you know you will be ready when you have the weapons you need. Sorry.

You guys are living in some type of psychosis.

link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
I love the way some of you "brave" Americans with guns, talk smack about protecting your family. lmfao Meanwhile....back in reality...their passing laws to prevent you from using your source of "protection". Do you have a back-up plan?

I came here to get updates on the actual event, you know, the original post only yo find some morons bashing large groups of people making idiotic diatribes against gun owners... Dude take that to a different thread on gun rights, they're plenty of them.

Meanwhike, can someone provide some kind of uodate?

CX

link   
There are some things you just don't write on forums in this day and age.

Self preservation and home protection includes not saying you can make certain things which will attract the attention of certain agencies.

Doesn't paint the forum, or it's members in a very good light either. It's the kind of thing "they" just love as ammo, whether that be the media discrediting forums like this or the actual authorities themselves.

Don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, more some friendly advice from someone who has seen more than enough people of forum bragging they can make cetrain devices....then they wonder why they have people knocking on thier door rather loudly. Especially in todays climate.

CX.
edit on 3/12/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You will get "well you pussys are all disarmed" soon enough despite us able to have guns.
Different culture dude no point talking sense lol.

It's kind of ironic though isn't it.

They call us pussies for not having guns, and yet all of their marketing tells them they have to get a gun to be a man.

So their guns are like a substitute for a penis, because they feel emasculated without one.

So who is the man - the one who daren't step out of his house unless he's armed to the teeth, or the one who doesn't need a gun to feel even slightly manly, because he already knows he's a man?

For all their hoo-rah and bluff and bluster they're just a load of frightened little boys.

Did you notice how paris was under martial law real quick? That wont happen here, its a fringe on freedom, and it wont happen bc we all have guns.. ill take it that way anyday

martial law - was that the gub'ment taking away peoples freedoms to enslave them - or trying to stop an even bigger massacre.

I'll take the protection from the state in that situation over a load of cowboy wannabe marines running around with their own guns on the streets, dreaming they're in the "spec ops".

Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

When hurricane Katrina hit and New Orleans police confiscated guns they got their butts handed to them by the supreme court. They were clear in their ruling - the government cannot confiscate firearms. This was done during a period of martial law and even then it does not nullify constitutional protections.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
yea please justify martial law to us hahaha

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

I totally disagree. There's something extremely comforting & liberating about going to bed with your door unlocked and having total confidence that you'll be just fine... But each to there own, I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
yea please justify martial law to us hahaha

They're not under martial law now are they? And actually they weren't under martial law then either.

Armed forces took to the streets while it was happening to protect the lives of citizens.

Can you imagine the chaos if it happened over there and there were dozens of idiots running around with guns as well?

Plus - where were they all yesterday? Did you get your guns and go on the streets to "make it safe" for everyone?
edit on -06:0020154America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2015 03:46:12 -0600_rdAmerica/Chicago1246 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sorry just came in .This is about

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

Or did i miss something .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I'll take the protection from the state in that situation over a load of cowboy wannabe marines running around with their own guns on the streets, dreaming they're in the "spec ops".

Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer....

Thank god for the Posse Comitatus Act eh?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: WeAre0ne
I totally disagree. There's something extremely comforting & liberating about going to bed with your door unlocked and having total confidence that you'll be just fine... But each to there own, I guess.

You must live out in the country. Not in a city like Los Angeles. Otherwise you would be considered extremely unwise, retarded almost.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Its the after show downtime...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It'd be awesome to get that on topic summary people keep asking for.

If I listed what I've learned so far it'll sound like complete made up nonsense. What the heck happened?

This reminds me of the time I followed the Boston marathon incident here on ATS, only more confusing.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

If I listed what I've learned so far it'll sound like complete made up nonsense. What the heck happened?

This reminds me of the time I followed the Boston marathon incident here on ATS, only more confusing.

Sorry, your right, i shouldnt have encourage this European guys anti gun rhetoric... tomorrow is gonna be a big news day... this whole incident could change us policy on radical islam if these people turn out to officially be linked to terror groups overseas

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

On the money there.

Can we have an update? News is all about the MP's voting to bomb Syria over here. Some links to the best sources would be cool.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It's 2am in Cali right now, it's not likely we will get many more updates until after sunrise.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join