It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I gotta bail out of the thread too, thanks for the good and civil conversation all.
Sure we will all be talking about this for days to come.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yep, absolutely agree, ive been watching this since about when it started and you are correct. It doesnt add up, they were absolutely positive on multiple occasions that at least 3 shooters were involved.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I think the SB shooting was terrorism.

I am just waiting for that GoPro footage to end up on some jihadist website.

From the 3rd that mysteriously got dissappeared.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wonder if the mysteriously vanishing 3rd. suspect had diplomatic immunity.

Maybe. That, or connections to some government agency or something, is very possible. We might never know. Maybe that's why a name is tossed in, then taken back, then tossed, in, then taken back....

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
They still HAVE NOT ruled out terrorism.

Three explosive devices...good thing terrorism hasnt been ruled out.

Gimme a break

Assault weapons, Tactical gear, explosives at that.

Long time to not be calling it terrorism.

If their names were Stephen and Susan, it wouldve been labeled domestic terrorism 13 hours ago.

Whatever...the writings on the wall. We all know whats up.

Goodnight!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If the 3rd. suspect had diplomatic immunity, they would want to keep him out of this if they could.
Saudi Royal family, perhaps?
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Impressive.
Are you a court reporter or something?

Thanks, and no. Just wanted the details out there. Know some cant watch, and want what they are saying recorded as it comes out. Stuff changes too fast not to document it here!

The number of shooters bus me a LOT.

Reported the one guy left, and came back with TWO others. Now they are claiming it was only three because one might have fled the SUV, and some vehicles reported he did, but supposedy not the cops. How could they have missed that? How does that affect to more coming back with the guy? Seems they want us to forget when three were reported.

Now that is an outstanding question!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How long before the Calif PC police ban Christmas parties at government offices because it offends Muslims.....

I am sure some of the atheist out there will push for a ban.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yep, absolutely agree, ive been watching this since about when it started and you are correct. It doesnt add up, they were absolutely positive on multiple occasions that at least 3 shooters were involved.

Yes, at he actual shooting, which means it doesn't change even if the SUV suspect really wasn't one! How many shooting cases have vanishing suspects now? Seems the SH one did, the mall guy, the theater guy, and now this. I am surely missing cases, too.

They still have a large area closed off, though, so maybe they are searching. Hard to say. I'd bet the official count stays at two, though!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I find it odd that when every_single_time these situations happen, there are always reports of multiple shooters, that always ends up being a lone gunman etc, or 2 in this case. But in THIS case authorities confirmed on several occasions that there were at least 3. Frustrating as hell to say the least because your average joe doesnt question these things.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
How long before the Calif PC police ban Christmas parties at government offices because it offends Muslims.....

I am sure some of the atheist out there will push for a ban.

Well shucks, I'm an Atheist and I love Christmas. I guess I didn't get the memo from the Moron Brigade that states I'm supposed to be against holidays.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Also, remember that the neighbor said that several middle eastern men were working till late every night in the garage doing something. So, this cell involves more than just this husband and wife.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hard to go with a "lone gunman" story when they shot 2 and both were heavily armed.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Also, remember that the neighbor said that several middle eastern men were working till late every night in the garage doing something. So, this cell involves more than just this husband and wife.

NO!

The FBI already stated they are content with only these two dead suspects.

Remove that thought from your mind or we will remove it for you!

-Says the Official Story!

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Impressive.

Thanks, and no. Just wanted the details out there. Know some cant watch, and want what they are saying recorded as it comes out. Stuff changes too fast not to document it here!

Reported the one guy left, and came back with TWO others. Now they are claiming it was only three because one might have fled the SUV, and some vehicles reported he did, but supposedy not the cops. How could they have missed that? How does that affect to more coming back with the guy? Seems they want us to forget when three were reported.

It's late...so I'm gonna throw this out there.
What if the mysteriously vanishing 3rd. person not only had diplomatic immunity...but the 'hoax-not-a-hoax-hoax name that sounds like the name of the President of Turkey...really WAS a relative of the Turkish President?

Think the U.S. government would want to make him or her vanish as the third suspect?
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Agreed, i was actually referring to the other multiple past incidents where they originally report multiple shooters, then it ends up just being one. This time they have conceeded to 2 shooters, when we KNOW from multiple official accounts it was at least 3.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: queenofswords

NO!

The FBI already stated they are content with only these two dead suspects.

Remove that thought from your mind or we will remove it for you!

-Says the Official Story!

lol...That's why these page by page play by plays of these kinds of events here on ATS are invaluable. At the point where the media and authorities start changing the story and denying previous stated facts, we have them documented.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

San Bernardino shooting suspect traveled to Saudi Arabia, was married, appeared to be living 'American Dream,' co-workers say

www.latimes.com... tory.html

They said Farook had traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a new wife he met online. The couple had a baby and appeared to be “living the American dream,” said Patrick Baccari, a food inspector who shared a cubicle with Farook.

Baccari and Christian Nwadike said Farook, who worked with them as a health inspector for about three years, rarely started a conversation. But the tall, thin, young man with a full beard was well-liked and spent much of his time out in the field.

They and other colleagues said Farook was a devout Muslim, but rarely discussed religion at work.

“He never struck me as a fanatic, he never struck me as suspicious,” said Griselda Reisinger, who worked with Farook before leaving the agency in May.

So, if the person "Malik" from Saudi Arabia is his wife, who the hell is Tatiana Farook then?

From a post at ar15.com, facebook site now deleted:

You would be wrong. I just looked through it again. Here is Tatiana Farook's Facebook page.

We know from media reports as well as CAIR that Syed R. Farook's brother in law is named Farhan Khan as evidenced at the link.

Lo and behold, Tatiana Farook has a friend on her FB friend list by the name of Farhan Khan:

c1.staticflickr.com...

We most certainly had the correct FB page and I think we can say with a reasonable level of certainty that Tatiana Farook is indeed connected to the shooter in some form or fashion, probably his wife.

edit on 3-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Impressive.

It's late...so I'm gonna throw this out there.
What if the mysteriously vanishing 3rd. person not only had diplomatic immunity...but the 'hoax-not-a-hoax-hoax name that sounds like the name of the President of Turkey...really WAS a relative of the Turkish President?

Think the U.S. government would want to make him or her vanish as the third suspect?

A relative of the turkish prez wouldnt be associated with terrible bomb-making.

Amirite?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
my thoughts are that it can not come out that a third suspect is a qatar national. that would mean that obama is wrong about isis/ Al Qaeda or what ever name you want to put on them not being is here.

FBI is part of Justice Dept, Justice is part of WH. obama can't be shown to be wrong.
edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join