It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

They in fact can prove there are dead bodies and there's a witness.

AND A VIDEO!

Face palm! What grade are you in?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

They in fact can prove there are dead bodies and there's a witness.

AND A VIDEO!

Face palm! What grade are you in?

Well show the video of the bodies. The witness was left alive so there would be a witness. Everyone wants proof of everything else, so prove it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Literally every single "point" you contend has been addressed.

Repeatedly.

I'm not going to read every single post on this subject, I post my opinion, not follow everyone elses opinion. What good is a single vote if you can't vote for what someone else voted for?

You can't be arsed to actually read anything lest your precious opinion be changed.

I can't be arsed to deal with you any further.

So if you think this was real show the evidence. There is none. The video is terrible. A hand whiter than mine is supposed to be a light skinned black man's? LOL go on believeing what you are told. It works well to sleep better at night and to have freedoms taken away.

Go on believing whatever makes you feel better about living in a world where crazy people do crazy things sometimes. Way easier to believe your gubmint is out to get you than it is to believe your neighbor might come through your door one day, innit?

You think it's fake, show something other than an opinion.

Me, I'll stick with a video. Check that, TWO videos. And a police chase that was on multiple scanners. A suicide note. A 23 page manifesto. A history of making threats in the workplace. And inevitably the autopsy reports and police reports. The utter implausibility that "they" created a massive backstory including a lawsuit that wound up in a federal court of appeals just so "they" could "pretend" to shoot three people on live TV.

Then again I know where my big boy pants are, and understand that crazy people so crazy things.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cheezydik
Alison Parker's father was apparently interviewed on Fox News. What stands out to me is this man has no tears in his eyes after his daughter was just murdered 12 hours earlier. His first response isn't that he's grieving, that he loved her, that is was a tragedy. His first response is to go on about crazy people getting guns. The supposed boyfriend that also worked for the same station (# where you eat, anyone?) who she was supposedly going to marry, also didn't look too broken up about it.

youtu.be...

SNIP

Oh christ, are we starting with this crap already? You weren't there - you have no f-in clue how someone would react under these circumstances. Nothing, I repeat nothing, you say to try to "prove" your point is viable. It happened, it's tragic, it's reality - deal with it. Go try to tell her friends and family she's not dead. Disgusting.
edit on 8/26/2015 by eriktheawful because: Quoted Post Has Been Removed

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They were doing a live TV broadcast during the entire event. They were on live TV. That explains why they were not paying attention to surroundings.

Can always see things in the corner of your eye... no matter what you are doing. The guy was by the side of them too, not exactly behind them and they were looking ahead... only the cameraman had his back to him.

the woman being interviewed should have definately seen him.

Early morning, she already had the cameraman moving around with a bunch of equipment, so her peripheral vision would have been largely ignored as she focused on what the lady being interviewed was saying. You can see in her face, she is fixated on the lady speaking.

Given it was supposedly a quiet place, early, and she knew the faces of everyone there, he may have been concerning to her appearing there, but I doubt she would have expected him to pull out a gun. So any movement would have been ignored as she maintained her composure during the interview.

I don't see anything in this video as out of the ordinary, in so far as maniacs killing innocent people go.

One day something will happen in the news and a thread on ats will appear "I think this ones legit guys, psycho killed his entire family with a schticky..." and it will have 2 flags and 1 reply, consisting of "^ this. Seconds line."

and then I will really know I've jaunted into an alternate time line.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand why only 4-5 quotes have been released from a 23 PAGE MANIFESTO.

23 pages. 4-5 quotes? Does not compute.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

We don't often agree (or maybe we do? I've had several Guinnesssssss tonight) but when we agree...

We do.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Same goes for you. As in what I said to sn0rch. Though I feel like we agree sometimes? I don't know. Everybody's avatar has blurred into one now.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

The investigative process moves at its own pace.

ATS members' desire to the contrary be damned.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Stop the nonsense. They have only released quotes that related to specific agenda they are trying to push. Every quote released from the manifesto has something to do with him being angry, violent, or anything that would lead to the use of a gun to express that anger.

edit on 26-8-2015 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
PSA

Uh, Let's take a breathe Folks.

Too much sniping going on in here.

Address the TOPIC not the Member, Please.

TIA

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Drug users have to want to quit for any kind of 12 step program to work. It irks me that alcoholism is considered a disease -- we don't send people with heart disease, diabetes or cancer to support groups to get better. For those people, we find medical treatments.

What ... You do realise that you don't send alcoholics to groups to get better. They go to groups to COPE with alcoholism.

There is no cure for it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Now news stations are not showing his picture or speaking about the killer BUT, but, when Dylan Roof did his mass shootings, they were speculating on what his mental state. They had countless new specials lasting for days about his motive, and mental state.

I think there is more to this shooting than we are being told, and this is why they are beginning to blackball images and anything related to this guy.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
I'm trying to understand why only 4-5 quotes have been released from a 23 PAGE MANIFESTO.

23 pages. 4-5 quotes? Does not compute.

Maybe it is perhaps because this story is less than 24 hours old....don't know for sure.

Just a random guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

They can't pull one over on you, eh!

They're fooling the police and the families and TV station though, according to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Coping is better.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join