It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkGuardian
a reply to: old_god

Ok man, here' where I'll stop you... You might have a few valid point... to some people. But i will have to say, from experience. Those were not blanks...
The weapon apears to be a Glock 38, which is a .45, due to from the width of the weapon, it was firing live rounds due to the obvious recoil. Also, adrenaline is realeased into your body, in such a quick exert, that you inact an almost subhuman level of endurance. It does't last long, and actually deprives the body of much needed engergy and focus, that people typically die as a result of the deficit. But, she did show signs of being hit with a projectile, mulitple times too.

The truth is, people don't get shot and fall to the ground. For that very brief instant, you don't realise it, but you actually don't feel anything. You definetly feel the aftermath...

To say it was fake is completly ignorant and wrong.

If you have ever TRULY been in a situaltion where people are getting shot, then you KNOW how people react. People react in three ways, and only three way, you run, you show reaction towards the threat, or the most common, you freeze. The camera man and the woman being interviewed froze, the anchor, she fled.

Most people would love to believe that they would react in a manner to control the situation, but the fact of the matter is, they won't. They will freeze.

This obviously really happened.

It was premeditated, and executed exactly as intended, so it seems.

Try to have a good night, in light of our terrible tradgedy...

*snip* Why would noone notice this disgruntled worker walking up behind them on a wooden dock like surface? And then he points the gun at the reporter for several second seconds and even mumbles to himself before firing several seconds after, waiting for the camera man to pan onto the reporter. This is like a B movie, Terror Firmer-Lloyd Kaufman, written all over it. You cannot prove those were real shots, and they were not.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

I'm convinced also!
I'm always the one who says it first so I been
waiting for someone to commit in full. Band wagon jump!

Now we'll suffer the wrath of those who see exactly what we see.
But have already sold themselves so far down the road that if
they don't attack us? They have to put up with feeling really ignorant
about themselves.
edit on Rpm82615v08201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

also i saw where he claimed he knew the VA Tech shooter on his facebook page, he reported on that saw this on CNN or it might have bee ABC a Glock 19 is the same gun the VA tech shooter used. i've tried to find the report but there just so much out there right now and i don't want to wade through it all. i did find a article in the Telegraph that mentions he admired the VA tech shooter and called him his boy.

In the document, Williams also expressed admiration for Seung Hui Cho, the Virginia Tech mass killer, calling him “his boy,” and expressed admiration for the Columbine High School killers.
Virginia shooting: Bryce Williams claims Charleston attack was 'tipping point' after which he bought a gun

as for the catching a bullet in flight here is a video you might like.
Exploring Frame Rates and Resolutions on a Phantom Flex High Speed Camera - Video Blog

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Literally every single "point" you contend has been addressed.

Repeatedly.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

People are gonna counter your argument with the fact that the lady been interviewed is still alive and how would they get her to co-operate.

To be perfectly honest, i actually have no clue how the situation really is, from my observations of what went down, there are alot of strange things that happened in the video, maybe it could be just that, "strange" or maybe it is a false flag.

We may never know all we can do is discuss it, which is what we should do ! And not go at each other for having different views and opinions, of which im sure you will be bashed on by making your last post#

Goodluck my friend lol

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My buddy knew the girl that was murdered. They went to high schools in the same city.

Tragic news.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Repeatedly.

I'm not going to read every single post on this subject, I post my opinion, not follow everyone elses opinion. What good is a single vote if you can't vote for what someone else voted for?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

How can you be convinced they weren't real?
Anchors are trained to focus ONLY on the interview. They have to block out people in backgrounds and noises and a lot of other things. They are trained to do that. I, personally, am not like that, i'm sure you aren't either.

I would've noticed ANYONE standing there, much less someone behaving strangely.

Unfourtunetly, they were doing a great job at what they do. So much that they didn't notice him.

The woman being interviewed might have seen him, but might not have seen the weapon.

This happened...

Hard evidence proves that it did more than it didn't.

And try not to show your maturity level through words, it's linked to weak minded individuals...

And lastly, my number of posts is completly irrellevent. Why would that bother you? This isn't a hierarchy....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Repeatedly.

I'm not going to read every single post on this subject, I post my opinion, not follow everyone elses opinion. What good is a single vote if you can't vote for what someone else voted for?

You can't be arsed to actually read anything lest your precious opinion be changed.

I can't be arsed to deal with you any further.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Alison Parker's father was apparently interviewed on Fox News. What stands out to me is this man has no tears in his eyes after his daughter was just murdered 12 hours earlier. His first response isn't that he's grieving, that he loved her, that is was a tragedy. His first response is to go on about crazy people getting guns. The supposed boyfriend that also worked for the same station (# where you eat, anyone?) who she was supposedly going to marry, also didn't look too broken up about it.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
My buddy knew the girl that was murdered. They went to high schools in the same city.

Tragic news.

Good news! You can let him know it's all fake and she's fine.

ATS super sleuths have already got this one solved.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I blame Call of Duty.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ill play devils advocate. Video looks fake as can be.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Nope i am not 15 but its fun seeing people take the "mockery" route when theyve been proven wrong, toodle oo mate (Y) I sure will miss you

(post by iDope removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

There is no such thing as gun control there.

They walk across the border and buy guns.

Anywhere in America you can buy guns.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

It won't happen overnight. In Japan the yakuza is afraid of even carrying guns because they don't want to go to jail for decades for even owning guns.

The more guns we have in any given area, the higher the gun violence rate. Thus can not be denied.

Still, as I said earlier I would no support total bans. I support common sense ideas I mentioned designed to demotivate the spread of guns in the long term and make them harder to get in a fit of anger.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join