It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 60
<< 57  58  59   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

a reply to: tigertatzen

I count 9 screams followed by an "oh my god." The last two or three screams sound like, to me, her breath is starting to run out. And the "oh my god" is breathy, to me. The first scream sounds like a sharp intake of breath and a scream. Like the pitch is rising or something. I don't know the terms. But to me there's several intervals between the screams.

I'll have to see if I can watch it on someone else's device because I can't hear it well enough on mine. Audio sucks and I'm hearing impaired in my right ear as it is. I don't count that many screams, but I do hear now that it's not one long scream when she turns and runs. I do hear the "oh my god", but it sounds like it's coming from the other woman, not her. It's occurred to me too, maybe the pause that everyone keeps talking about is her holding her breath...I don't know how long it takes pain to set in after being shot, but people tend to try to hold their breath when they feel sharp pain, so that could explain that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Umm only you can give you a bad attitude by the way you react, if you have one now why not sit back, have a tea and cool down.

Once you lose your self confessed bad attitude can you come back and put what you belive happened and why into 1 post please, I've been going back to read but there's bits and pieces everywhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I think I figured out one possible explanation for the confusion.

If you watch the shooter's video, his phone is picking up sounds from everybody, all at once. And it does sound like longer, more sustained screams. You can also hear the "oh my god" which I believe is from the cameraman. But I think the lack of distinct sound is due to the lower quality mic and the phone being shoved into his pocket.

If you watch the camerman's footage, the sound is ONLY the reporter because she still has her hand mic with her. Her mic picks up the shots and her screams very, very distinctly.
edit on 30-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Umm only you can give you a bad attitude by the way you react, if you have one now why not sit back, have a tea and cool down.

Once you lose your self confessed bad attitude can you come back and put what you belive happened and why into 1 post please, I've been going back to read but there's bits and pieces everywhere.

Umm...no, I will not put what I believe and why into one post simply because certain people are too lazy to go back and read it like everyone else. I have been working nine days straight without a break and I'm going home for some much needed rest. I will, however, be enjoying a tea. The Long Island variety.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you watch the camerman's footage, the sound is ONLY the reporter because she still has her hand mic with her. Her mic picks up the shots and her screams very, very distinctly.

What I hear is a shot, loud gasp, what sounds like screaming and talking at the same time, an "oh my god", more shots, some really faint either talking or screaming (or both), and more shots and then of course, the video ends with her running. I suppose the "oh my god" could be the camera man but it sounds female to me....but it doesn't come from Allison...I thought it was the other woman. Distortion is probably the culprit...lots of rustling and of course the wind was blowing too. If I get a chance, I'll see if I can watch it on another device that has better audio quality.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: righteousthoughts
Anyone without a calcified pineal gland should be able to spot the ruse at play here.

The media being the culprit behind most falsehoods, and largely the general masses for giving validity to media outlets as such.

I'm so tired of this #, to where I had to create and account and cease being a lurker when I can contribute to the discussion.

I consider those who champion conspiratorial worldviews to be an awakened segment.

And on that note my friend, perhaps this is the psy op or false flag reason for the Smith Mountain journalist shootings, take a listen:

Military Now Has Authority to “Capture and Punish” Journalists Who they Deem “Belligerent” Everything is rolling out as planned: here is the news link and ATS thread link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can we see a false flag yet?

Thanks so much for the information.

I've been doing a lot of research over the weekend. Things are starting to speed up for sure.

(post by righteousthoughts removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

ATS lost that label a long time ago, this place is a mess. There was a time my reply would have brought out some ATS greats to respond with a bit of tact and humor but alas its not the case.

Will gladly get the F out, my pleasure.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

Haha glad you liked it, unfortunately my American cousins didn't see the sarcasm and typical British wit in my post, I wanted to post an as far fetched scenario as possible as a bit of fun but I agree there were some discrepancies and after following this story the past few days I have starting to wonder if there was another shooter. Maybe he believed he had blanks in his gun hence the video upload and then the suicide later (realizing what he had done).

But comedy aside, this was one demented individual, false flag or not and I am worried about the people in the US, this seems to be a common occurrence just what is pushing these people to such extremes (excluding SSRI for a minute).

Disclaimer: I am not in any way taking anything away from the victims (if there were any), its tragic either way both for the people and more draconian laws being pushed through, at least that clown Donald Trump said some truths concerning gun control laws.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: righteousthoughts

(post by righteousthoughts removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

apparently you said something that was a serious terms and conditions violation. most have done it at some point. whether intentionally, or just by mistake. no big deal.

but if you can't handle it then
adios, sayonara, goodbye.

edit on 30-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

(post by sophie87 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Nova937 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well I guess it is simply impossible to expect ATS members to be able to discuss such a tragedy without delving into the sewer and insulting victims by posting some wild imaginary "It never happened" scenarios..

Well ... ATS is better than that

So

Closed

To those who posted with class and decorum expected here at ATS; I salute you...

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59   >>

join