It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I can't believe you are posting neo-Nazi propaganda now. Please do some actual research into the history of "Vril" before you accidentally get yourself banned. You can start here. Remember what I just said about evaluating sources?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And isn't that what we all should do? You are going to condemn me for investigating something I thought was important? Are you going to suggest I should believe everything the MSM tells me? Or suggest that the MSM will tell me everything?

No, I am going to urge you to use critical thinking. Learn something about mathematics and the scientific method. Learn to evaluate the credibility of a source based on its track record.

Well, in this case, Corey Goode doesn't seem to have much of a record, if you looked at his linkedin profile he was fairly ordinary before he started to "whistleblow". So he is kind of hard to evaluate based on his track record.

However, if some or all of what he is saying is true, then the Military Industrial Complex has been lying to us. And that does not at all sound farfetched to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, in this case, Corey Goode doesn't seem to have much of a record, if you looked at his linkedin profile he was fairly ordinary before he started to "whistleblow". So he is kind of hard to evaluate based on his track record.

The fact that he doesn't have a track record should tell you he is in no position to blow the whistle on anyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I can't believe you are posting neo-Nazi propaganda now. Please do some actual research into the history of "Vril" before you accidentally get yourself banned. You can start here. Remember what I just said about evaluating sources?

Don't get hysterical, you should read posts before you go off half-cocked. It is not neo-Nazi propaganda - please provide a single post of mine that would substantiate that. Can you get banned for making false accusations?

The assertion is that the Nazis created a breakaway civilization before and during WWII.

Don't you think if the Nazis created a breakaway civilization in our solar system that it would be important to investigate these claims, however small the chance of this being true?

Here is an ex-NASA scientist, Clark McClelland, talking about these claims,

Here is McClelland with Werner Von Braun

The U.S. Air Force held a press conference on July 29, 1952 and Major General John Samford said that it was all due to a “temperature inversion”. Even President Truman became involved when he called on Project Bluebook for a report and was given the official Air Force explanation. Much of the media and general public were confused by the official Air Force explanation, but dutifully ignored the issue out of, ‘wink wink’, national security concerns. For over sixty years, the secret of who really flew over Washington DC and other major U.S. cities in 1952 has been withheld from the general public.

Now, two independent whistleblowers have recently emerged with another explanation that challenges the prevailing view of history. The Nazi SS had not been obliterated in World War II, as everyone had been told after the advance of allied armies into Berlin and the May 8, 1945 capitulation of the rump German government led by Admiral Karl Donitz. Instead, the Nazi SS had been successful in establishing remote bases of operations in Antarctica and South America to continue the secret development of flying saucer technologies, which in 1952 began overflights of major U.S. cities to intimidate the Truman administration into capitulating into Nazi SS demands.

Source
edit on 4-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 4-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The fact that he doesn't have a track record should tell you he is in no position to blow the whistle on anyone.

So if a person has no track record they are automatically not to be believed?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

The British Interplanetary Society exists, this conference took place, this is one of the topics discussed:

How to overthrow a Mars Dictator

This discussion was about how to deal with a dictatorship in a hypothetical future space colony, not anything that's going on now.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

The British Interplanetary Society exists, this conference took place, this is one of the topics discussed:

This discussion was about how to deal with a dictatorship in a hypothetical future space colony, not anything that's going on now.

Yes, I realize that, but the similarities of that conference and what Corey Goode described here are quite striking:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you been to Mars? Are you 100% sure there are no human slave colonies there? Do you think that if there were slave colonies there that would be publicized or hidden?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So if a person has no track record they are automatically not to be believed?

It depends what they say. That's where the critical thinking comes in.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19619589]TrueBrit[/pp
Hello 🙋
May I ask a really random question? 😁
Do you drink lots of tap water? 💧

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well, the possibility of millions of human slaves in the Solar System who think the Earth is uninhabitable plus humans being trafficked for various nefarious purposes throughout the Galaxy bothers me quite a bit, so I will pursue this if you don't mind.

Why would I mind? I'm just pointing out that there is a lot of equally bad things that we know are 100% real happening right here on Earth. Doesn't this bother you?

Even though slavery is now outlawed in every country,[30] the number of slaves today is estimated as between 12 million[31] and 29.8 million
en.wikipedia.org...
Besides, the governments of Earth have no jurisdiction on Mars or any other planet. Human slavery may be totally legal on other planets. Who are we to judge how aliens conduct their business?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I recall once a Buddhist said on another forum years ago regarding alien and UFO phenomena:

He said, to paraphrase: whatever happens in space I still need to become enlightened in my own experience.

The guy looks like a nice chap but we all need our own experience (and I don’t mean necessarily inside a space ship) and in time that might happen as time Willtell all tales.

edit on 4-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

How do you think he is acting like one when he repeats these two main messages?

Like a cult leader.

Do you think real cult leaders tell their followers to be wary of and not to turn them into a cult leader? Or do you think he is using reverse psychology?

Yes, real cult leaders deny they are cult leaders. In particular they don't announce to their would-be members "Hey!, come join my cult! I'm a cult leader!"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thegirlwithnoname

I have sent you a U2U message, to prevent thread drift as a result of any ensuing conversation we might have about tap water.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't know why people are still arguing whether Corey Goode is real or not. The message is clear to me now. He will provide no evidence and expects one to wait till disclosure for anything concrete. He will continue to load heaps of "information" that one can blindly believe if they choose so.

It's basically forming into an internet cult now. He is clever and has a good imagination. Nothing I have not seen before though.

For example : The Golden Web -- AboveTopSecret

A guy makes hours of youtube videos and basically creates a conspiracy out of words. How words have inner meanings that explain the matrix of our reality. It's very interesting, but in the end.. there is no proof. He uses mostly his imagination and comes to his own conclusions, however clever they are.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This thread has opened my eyes; I thought that everyone had at least some critical thinking ability, even those that believe hills are flying saucers. I stand corrected.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This thread has opened my eyes; I thought that everyone had at least some critical thinking ability, even those that believe hills are flying saucers. I stand corrected.

Damn straight. People end up believing so much stuff that "supports their views" that their brain matter starts leaking out their ears.
No matter WHAT people say or believe, I don't think we're truly ready for what Disclosure means.
edit on 6-10-2015 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I don't know why people are still arguing whether Corey Goode is real or not. The message is clear to me now. He will provide no evidence and expects one to wait till disclosure for anything concrete. He will continue to load heaps of "information" that one can blindly believe if they choose so.

It's basically forming into an internet cult now. He is clever and has a good imagination. Nothing I have not seen before though.

For example : The Golden Web -- AboveTopSecret

A guy makes hours of youtube videos and basically creates a conspiracy out of words. How words have inner meanings that explain the matrix of our reality. It's very interesting, but in the end.. there is no proof. He uses mostly his imagination and comes to his own conclusions, however clever they are.

If what he is saying is true, then he is teaching us an alternate history of Earth and an alternate reality of the one we live in today, I for one would like to know about that if it has the slightest chance of being true. If this info doesn't end up being true - well - it has been entertaining at least, and I haven't altered my life in any significant way other than to meditate more and attempt to be more service to others, more loving, more compassionate, more forgiving.

So I don't see a downside either way.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Not sure why you are so fixated on what I think/believe/investigate.

You may think the MSM/corporate science/government will never lie to you and tell you everything about our history and what is going on now in our solar system; but I just don't share that idealism.

Hence I will investigate this info - that no one has proven false yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24

Damn straight. People end up believing so much stuff that "supports their views" that their brain matter starts leaking out their ears.
No matter WHAT people say or believe, I don't think we're truly ready for what Disclosure means.

I try not to have views, or at least be aware of them when they occur; because they can be ego (but not necessarily), and I realize my ego will try to attach itself or enhance itself through beliefs, and once my ego gets involved I will be biased.

So I try to have an open mind, I try not to judge as many on here do for that is just ego, making yourself right and others wrong again is just an egoic pattern, and I realize there is much we don't know about the Universe.

I'm curious why you say you don't think we are "truly ready for what Disclosure means"? Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 2: Agarthans: Advancing the Frontier | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Corey and David go further into the German secret space program and the nature of their contact with the Agarthan Network, a group of ancient breakaway civilization humans who have watched and contacted humanity throughout all of the modern day historical record.

According to Goode, the Greek pantheon of gods as well as ET contacts made during the 1950's was all a group of highly advanced humans that consciously chose to deceive the surface population in an effort to protect their underground settlements.

The Draco are also discussed extensively in this episode, as well as the apparent existence of ancient cities under glaciers in Antartica. Before the end of World War II, several German occult groups developed bases there. They also ventured to the Moon, and attempted to create a settlement with the help of an alliance they made. All this and more in the following.

Much about the Nazis and Germans is discussed here. One person made the illogical leap that I was promoting Nazism. Of course I am not. Corruption, assassination, murder, terrorism and many forms of nasty human behavior are discussed on ATS, most will understand that by "discussing" these things one is by no means "promoting" these things.

German anti-gravity machine

Another German anti-grav craft, overlain with the famous "Bell", the "Bell" was the propulsion device and not a craft itself

Depictions of the German secret Antarctic base

Many hominid avians are depicted in history

Do some secret societies worship these beings as gods and attempt to pay homage to them?

Draco figureheads?

Temple in the high Himilayas

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 Episode 2

edit on 10-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join