It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
He has also said once the data dumps have started, there will be an overwhelming amount of disclosure and people will be begging for it to stop.

This is another thing that gets on my nerves. Randy Cramer has described people clamoring for proof or full disclosure right now as being like children who are crying cos they can't have what they want, while at the same time saying that people wouldn't be able to deal with the "truth" anyway.

Uhhh no. These guys are claiming to be sitting on the biggest story in forever.

Out with it. Now.

It gets on my nerves as well, but patience is a virtue, and I just assume that since these guys know more than we do, they have a reason for holding back.

If you think they are lying (I mean anyone) - watch some of Corey's or Randy's videos - if they are lying they have memorized an amazing amount of information - and what is the motivation? Randy is highly articulate, intelligent and at times hilarious, Corey is a little more hesitant, but has admitted he hates public speaking and is a major introvert, but once he gets rolling he comes across as intelligent as well.

What is their motivation if they are lying????????? Corey said he hasn't received a penny yet from any t-shirt and other item sales on his website, and only receives a tiny fraction of any Gaiam TV subscriptions he drives - plus as mentioned above, everyone, unless you are visually impaired and have no access to transcription software, can read all the transcripts and summaries and analyses online - of each of the shows, up to 15 now. Randy has nothing to sell, however charges for consulting (like millions of other consultants around the world) and has a reasonable fee for his "psionic boot camps". His website is very professional and must have cost a decent amount.

Randy Cramer website

I believe that they both believe what they are saying, and that they are not doing this for money, at least not anything beyond what they need to support themselves. Does that mean this is definitely true? No. But it means we can rule out obvious deceptions. More subtle deceptions - not yet completely ready to rule those out yet - but also open to the possibility there is no deception and this info can be taken at face value.

If what they are saying is true, and the public learns of what has been shared in this thread and more, it will undoubtedly drive some people insane, there will be suicides, instability. But we will get over it.

I weigh possible instability and suicides against the possibility, however small, that there are human slave colonies in the solar system and a human slave trade as well. How come none of the debunkers can ever answer this questions:

If there is the smallest possibility of human slave colonies in the solar system as well as trafficking in humans, however small, do not these claims then deserve to be investigated in discussed and taken even somewhat seriously?

Not to mention throwing off the shackles of this current system and allowing for the spiritual rise of mankind?

I think these issues are worth the doubts and wait. But hey, that is just my opinion.
edit on 30-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 30-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Attention Please.

The subject is not each other or opinions of each other. Please keep it on the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

Thanks

Blaine91555

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Transcription of the IN5D radio interview Corey did last week, one of many interviews Corey has done with alternative media radio shows over the last couple of months, including of course George Noory on Coast to Coast AM a couple of weeks ago:

Greg:

Well I wrote an article on in5d called Corey Goode's Gaiam TV interview and voice analysts. I have this voice analysts software that analyzes people voices and can tell me whether they're standing in their truth. If they are right brained, which is the creative side of their brain, or left brained which is the analytical side, which notes in their cadence are the strongest, what each note represents and so on. So first of all I would like to thank you for sharing that article on your Sphere Alliance Facebook page Corey.

Greg:

Yeah, thank you after running a voice analysis on you I determined that you firmly believe in what you are telling people.

Greg:

Additionally your voice analysis shows that you are right brained, which is the creative side and answers more so by reaction, then thinking out your answers, which is a sign of truth. With that being said, how can you be sure that your thoughts and memories aren't MILAB implants, where you believe what has been implanted, but it never actually happened?

Corey:

Well, I guess for the most part, every single person on this planet is a certain amount brainwashed and mind controlled. So. Everyone of us, we're a certain amount, there is a certain amount we are manipulated and controlled in the way we think and believe things. So that is a given. But I have gone through a long (strange noise in the background) process.

Corey:

But there is about 3-5% of people that they have a very hard time with blank slating and putting in the screen memories, and those were the intuitive empaths group. It's mainly because this group of individuals has a stronger connection with their higher self light body. Your memories are not only contained in your chemical physical hard drive brain, they are also contained in your soul or light body. That is how people actually are able to have past life memories. I mean otherwise it would be impossible for a person to have, in their physical brain, to have past life memories when they were physically born into this life. So when you have that connection to that part of your being you have access to those memories. And, when they are blank slating you, they are, what they are doing is accessing your sort of physical hard drive, they are actually going into your physical brain, and playing with your brain chemistry and the electromagnetic fields in your brain. So they will, do that with the intuitive empaths and sometimes it will take shortly, but they are that group, they always had a very big problem being able to completely control and completely install screen memories on. The individual's basically would reboot and have access to this virtual hard drive or their light body soul memories. If that makes any sense.

The rest of the interview can be found here:

IN5D radio interview with Corey Goode, whistleblower

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

If there is the smallest possibility of human slave colonies in the solar system as well as trafficking in humans, however small, do not these claims then deserve to be investigated in discussed and taken even somewhat seriously?

What are the ones making these claims doing about it?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

If what they are saying is true, and the public learns of what has been shared in this thread and more, it will undoubtedly drive some people insane, there will be suicides, instability. But we will get over it.

Insanity?
Suicides?

Do you know anyone who has come across UFO / Cabal material and been so upset as to kill themselves?
If there does turn out to be data dumps with all this info in then there will be a lot of anger, but I don't see many people being driven to suicide. Remember that the promise of a Star-Trek future is part of the dumps too, people will love that #.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

Do you know anyone who has come across UFO / Cabal material and been so upset as to kill themselves?

Does Heavens Gate count? The claims of that group were at about the same level of believability.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Remember comet C/2010 X-1? You know, the one that was "really" a supermassive, invisible brown dwarf planet called Nibiru that was causing earthquakes and scheduled to cause an Extinction Level Event? I'm sure you must Mr. PlanetXisHERE. Remember how "they," meaning all the world's governments, scientists and media were keeping the "facts" secret? Remember how a few brave whistleblowers were going to save a select few by retreating to the mountains?

It is the belief in the irrational that leads to suicide, not acceptance of reality. Promulgating rubbish might seem like harmless fun and games to you, but there are unstable minds out there that can be adversely affected. Remember Nancy Lieder's poor dog? How many people do you suppose killed their pets because of her "communications" from the Space Brotherhood. Remember Heaven's Gate? It can happen again.
edit on 1-10-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

How come none of the debunkers can ever answer this questions:

First of all, there aren't different levels of possibility so you can't have something that's more possible or less possible than something else. Something is either possible or its not. But to answer your question, no, you can't take any of these claims seriously. Why? Because they have nothing whatsoever to back up any of it. If you weigh their claims against every other claim with no supporting evidence, we can take it as seriously as that. For instance I could claim that I flew to mars on a spaceship made of bull pooh. There is a small possibility of that being true and I have received no money for bringing you this info so its not a lie.

As far as what the motivation is to make up stuff, that would be best answered by a psychologist specializing in that. Unfortunately, anyone qualified is probably spending their time understanding why people are motivated to do things that are a lot more disruptive to society. People do all kinds of things for various reasons that have nothing to do with money. Seemingly normal people too. This is well within the scope of weird stuff that people do.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

What are the ones making these claims doing about it?

Good question. Well, it is not the kind of thing where you pick up the phone and call the police, or even FBI. Remember what happened to the female agent who tried to warn her higher ups about strange flight school activity pre-911? She was ignored and it was terminal for her career.

The ones making these claims are trying to educate the public to the possibility, if true and a significant amount of the populace knows then the claims will have to be seriously investigated, then maybe the SSP Alliance can help these people.

So you agree that if there is the slightest, smallest chance of human slave colonies in the solar system and human trafficking we should at least be paying attention to this info?

Do you have any ideas?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

Insanity?
Suicides?

If there does turn out to be data dumps with all this info in then there will be a lot of anger, but I don't see many people being driven to suicide. Remember that the promise of a Star-Trek future is part of the dumps too, people will love that #.

Suicides are certainly not for what I hope. I hope there is not a single one. Yes, for the common person who feels duped, lied to and kept in the dark, not to mention having many of his/her tax dollars spent on items for which they feel they received no benefit - yes anger. I'm talking about people who absolutely cling to belief systems and incorporate them as part of their identity, especially those religious types who rely the mistranslation of "made in his image" from religious dogma for a sense of their identity and superiority - it will be absolutely shocking to find out there are a multitude of other beings, many hominid, who have vastly different appearance from us.

And you are right, hopefully the "Star Trek future" will overcome much of the negativity and shock - free energy devices, food replicators (hey, how far can those be from 3-D printing?), and healthcare technology will definitely be the good news part of disclosure, we need that for there is more than enough bad news (not in terms of future doom but what terrible things have been done to mankind - often by our own).

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Remember comet C/2010 X-1? You know, the one that was "really" a supermassive, invisible brown dwarf planet called Nibiru that was causing earthquakes and scheduled to cause an Extinction Level Event? I'm sure you must Mr. PlanetXisHERE. Remember how "they," meaning all the world's governments, scientists and media were keeping the "facts" secret? Remember how a few brave whistleblowers were going to save a select few by retreating to the mountains?

It is the belief in the irrational that leads to suicide, not acceptance of reality. Promulgating rubbish might seem like harmless fun and games to you, but there are unstable minds out there that can be adversely affected. Remember Nancy Lieder's poor dog? How many people do you suppose killed their pets because of her "communications" from the Space Brotherhood. Remember Heaven's Gate? It can happen again.

I was only led to "Planet X" theories from all the earth changes I had observed, and was attempting to draw them all together with some single underlying theory. I had said that all along. We had seen increases in events like earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, fireballs, mass animals deaths on land and in the water - all several standard deviations over the norm - which we know from stats might imply correlation with something and not just due to chance or randomness. Geez, there actually was an 188 day EQ cycle for a few years - that eventually tapered out.

So the website that Nancy Leider runs does a good job of tracking many of the earth changes - but she is obviously unstable and not a spiritual person.

However the earth changes have died down, the 188 day EQ cycle has finished - so I no longer would consider "Planet X" or "Nibiru" or any theory like that, I have debunked them for myself.

And isn't that what we all should do? You are going to condemn me for investigating something I thought was important? Are you going to suggest I should believe everything the MSM tells me? Or suggest that the MSM will tell me everything?

I never promoted or deliberately promoted fear as some on here do, I just wanted to discuss the theory with what I though would be some like minded people. Did I come to the wrong website? I always or usually promoted 1) spiritual development, and 2) basic preparedness. I never promoted people sell everything and move to the hills (even though that may be a more fulfilling lifestyle for most).

You have said your piece, I have said mine, lets get back on topic brother.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

How come none of the debunkers can ever answer this questions:

First of all, there aren't different levels of possibility so you can't have something that's more possible or less possible than something else. Something is either possible or its not. But to answer your question, no, you can't take any of these claims seriously. Why? Because they have nothing whatsoever to back up any of it. If you weigh their claims against every other claim with no supporting evidence, we can take it as seriously as that. For instance I could claim that I flew to mars on a spaceship made of bull pooh. There is a small possibility of that being true and I have received no money for bringing you this info so its not a lie.

As far as what the motivation is to make up stuff, that would be best answered by a psychologist specializing in that. Unfortunately, anyone qualified is probably spending their time understanding why people are motivated to do things that are a lot more disruptive to society. People do all kinds of things for various reasons that have nothing to do with money. Seemingly normal people too. This is well within the scope of weird stuff that people do.

So if there is no possibility of human slave colonies on Mars and the rest of the solar system, why was there a conference about just that possibility in London just a couple of months ago?

This is not a game. The scientists, engineers, social scientists, philosophers and writers gathered at the British Interplanetary Society in London are taking their task seriously – studying, with academic rigour, the problem of toppling despotic extraterrestrial regimes.

“As we know private corporations can be just as ruthless and despotic as the worst governments,” says Cockell. “If you strike, then maybe the corporation says ‘that’s fine – let me show you to the airlock and you can leave’ and off you go into the vacuum of space.”

And while freedoms, liberties and labour laws have evolved on Earth – at least in democratic nations – they may need to be adapted before anyone settles elsewhere. Space is a unique environment and there is a balance to be struck between slavery and total freedom. Opting out is not an option. A Martian colony that is so libertarian that everyone sits around doing nothing all day is unlikely to survive for long.

Source

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasteel

Does Heavens Gate count? The claims of that group were at about the same level of believability.

I was thinking of that as well. However let me point out the difference that the leader of the Heavens Gate cult led them to suicide, that was their plan all along. However, Corey has repeatedly said he is not to be turned into a guru or leader of any sort, we have to always use our own discernment even with what he says, and he says despite all the disclosure info the main message continues to be for everyone to become more loving, forgiving, compassionate......

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

I cannot find fault with the main message. Can anyone else?

edit on 3-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Transcript of Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 Episode 1 (14th of total)

The current era breakaway civilization really began in Germany, as far back as the '20s, but especially in the '30s. There were some of the German secret societies that were doing a lot of really interesting work. They were some of the first that didn't separate science and what our mainstream science considers esoteric spirituality kind of topics. They intertwined them. And they had some groups that were doing channeling, trying to contact groups from other worlds. And they were also scouring the Earth for texts-- ancient texts from the East that had talked about ancient Vimana and other craft that they hoped that they could get information from to engineer craft from.

One of the most contentious pieces of research that I came across dealing with German occult societies was apparently one of the top occultists in the time, who later advised Hitler, saw a talk by Gurdjieff. And Gurdjieff described this grand hypothesis of a symbol that was showing up, a sacred symbol, literally all over the world. All these different ancient cultures had this symbol that the Hindus called the "sah-wah-STEE-ka," or swastika. Do you think that the Germans in these occult societies, by seeing this almost worldwide prevalence of one symbol, were they reconstructing what they felt was the traces of a worldwide ancient advanced civilization of some kind?

But I know that as far back as the late '20s, and through the '30s, some of these secret societies were already well into expeditions all across the world, looking for ancient texts and relics that they could start to piece information together to create technology from, modern technology from.

But most of my knowledge goes to the contact that was made through the channeling, where they made contact with another civilization, and ended up arranging meetings with them and also, through their expeditions, ended up making contact in the Himalayas with the ancient breakaway civilization that a lot of people call the Nordics that they started to work with. They were working with these two different groups that helped them put this together.

Cosmic Disclosure - Contact is made

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 Episode One (14th of total)

The blossoming of the secret space program was no accident. Corey Goode explains how initial contact was made with advanced beings and how these forces conspired to initiate humanity’s first foray into the cosmos. He explains the moment esoteric groups in Germany began exploring the limits of consciousness, contact was made. It was as if advanced civilizations were out there, just waiting for us to reach out and make first contact.

David and Corey discuss the origins of the German secret space program wherein they made contact with an ancient human breakaway civilization that claimed to be from the Pleiades star system commanding a fleet known as the Silver Fleet. This contact was through an occult group using channeling or mediumship of the Vril Society in the 1930's and 40's.

Additionally, the German led SSP made contact with the Draco alliance. Both of these groups provided additional information to scientists in the program that already developed a high level of technology in their study of ancient texts. Once a working craft was developed they began to encounter the stranger aspects of interstellar travel, such as time dilation and travel when making high velocity jumps across distances of space.

While the war raged in Europe for Nazi domination, a group of dedicated individuals managed to develop technology so advanced they eventually left the surface, moving underground and into the stars.

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

But most of my knowledge comes from the contact that was made through their channeling. [The women of the Vril Society were said to be genetically close to the ancient Aryan race. They grew their hair out to extremely long lengths because they thought that it helped enhance their psi abilities, especially for receiving information via telepathic means. This is supported by the work of Dan Winter in relation to the electromagnetic fields of the body, which extend through hair follicles an resulting hair itself. These act like a sort of antenna for receiving subtle energies and information]. They made contact with another civilization [as a result of these channelled contacts] and ended up arranging meetings with them.

Through their expeditions, they also made contact and started to work with an ancient breakaway civilization in the Himalayas that a lot of people call 'the Nordics'. They were working with these two different groups [one channeled via the mediums of the Vril Society the second being the 'Nordics' they made contact with in the Himalayas] that helped them put [their secret space program] together.

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 Episode One (14th of total)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So if there is no possibility of human slave colonies on Mars and the rest of the solar system, why was there a conference about just that possibility in London just a couple of months ago?

You misunderstood me. The possibility of slave colonies on Mars is equal to just about anything else that is "possible". Its a long list. Besides we have our own issues right here on Earth to take care of that are actually known to be real. If we were to chase everything that was possible and not just the possibilities that interest us personally, we would go insane. Something that is only possible holds little value.

As far as the conference in London, if your source for this conference taking place is the same source for the claim, that would be circular reasoning.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

However, Corey has repeatedly said he is not to be turned into a guru or leader of any sort,

Let me put this into perspective. If he doesnt want to be seen as a cult leader, he shouldn't act like one.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You misunderstood me. The possibility of slave colonies on Mars is equal to just about anything else that is "possible". Its a long list. Besides we have our own issues right here on Earth to take care of that are actually known to be real. If we were to chase everything that was possible and not just the possibilities that interest us personally, we would go insane. Something that is only possible holds little value.

As far as the conference in London, if your source for this conference taking place is the same source for the claim, that would be circular reasoning.

The British Interplanetary Society exists, this conference took place, this is one of the topics discussed:

How to overthrow a Mars Dictator

How to overthrow a Mars Dictator

Well, the possibility of millions of human slaves in the Solar System who think the Earth is uninhabitable plus humans being trafficked for various nefarious purposes throughout the Galaxy bothers me quite a bit, so I will pursue this if you don't mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

However, Corey has repeatedly said he is not to be turned into a guru or leader of any sort,

Let me put this into perspective. If he doesnt want to be seen as a cult leader, he shouldn't act like one.

How do you think he is acting like one when he repeats these two main messages? Do you think real cult leaders tell their followers to be wary of and not to turn them into a cult leader? Or do you think he is using reverse psychology?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Source
edit on 4-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And isn't that what we all should do? You are going to condemn me for investigating something I thought was important? Are you going to suggest I should believe everything the MSM tells me? Or suggest that the MSM will tell me everything?

No, I am going to urge you to use critical thinking. Learn something about mathematics and the scientific method. Learn to evaluate the credibility of a source based on its track record.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join