It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Again, ridicule is a logical fallacy.

So this whole thread is a logical fallacy then since its essentially ridiculing the whole forum. I say carry on and lets make sure everything here is treated like a joke. Because its funny.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

If the ETs can manipulate space and time, how can they possibly crash their spacecraft? Couldn't they just wish themselves into a safe landing?

Maybe it's the less-advanced ETs that crash. Or teenager ETs that stold their father's saucer!
I heard they learn how to use portal technology in their 14th year of age. hehe.

Anything is really possible. However, we won't really know anything to all the files on UFOs are released by the government. Until then, people are gonna believe whatever joe smoe "whistleblower" says on the internet about the inner details of ETs and their tech.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

You think thread is lame but you keep coming back. Does that statement reveal more about the thread or you?

Me, obviously. I'm trying to figure out whether you're serious or just trolling. I see no evidence of brain damage, so I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

You can think what you like, that is your freedom. As for who is trolling go look in the mirror.

So, don't you think that if there is even the slightest chance this info is true it is important for mankind?

Well said!

As to the continuous negative comments on the thread I suggest you ignore them and report them so you dont fall into the trap of drifting off your very good topic.

As to the Mountak stuff thats really interesting! With it they were said to be able to time travel as well as materialize various things. Meaning they were somehow able to amplify counsiousness and make ones will be done.

I wonder if this has any connection to the prymids and thier ancient technology.
In my opinion it could very well be a remake of some ancient tech from a bygone age.
Just think if there was a society able to manipulate reality itself and create anything desired and go anywhere or anytime!
I think we are on the way to becoming a time traveling society perhaps in another 2000 years or so but to time travelers its all the ever living present.

I do wonder how the soul is contained in the body and what dictates ones incarnation, perhaps one day we could use our technology to master this process. Also mastery of the body, changing nang transforming its attributes to suit the host of the body.

I guess all in good time, and nothing is really impossible in an infinate universe.

Hey FormOfTheLord - always appreciate your posts. If anyone brings up a reasonable topic I'm willing to discuss it, or even participate in true humor that is not mocking or sarcastic. From the book "A New Earth, Awakening to your Life's purpose" by the Author "Eckhart Tolle", which I had read shortly before joining this website, I have learned one of the few spiritual practices is to be aware of ones ego which in turn helps minimize it. If you are fully present in this process, then rarely can ego diminishment or emotional engagement tactics have an effect on you, whether they be unintentional or part of the disinfo playbook, of which these tactics are a definite part.

You have brought up many good questions and I will have to get back to you, some of the answers or attempts at answers may be found in this material but there is much info now and tough to go through all of it - and I need to go out soon!

Namaste

PS - sent you a message a while back, nothing urgent
edit on 26-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: edit

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: blueman12

A rather tortured attempt at ridicule, that is.

Again, ridicule is a logical fallacy.

Widespread attempts were made to sanitize this study from the academic record, though it still survives.

I can relate to this very much.

The first thing that comes to mind is what happened to Dr. Wilhelm Reich’s findings regarding orgone and the incredible book-burning carried out by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1956.

I have complied with the author's request to copy no more than 1/3 of the article, which is very long.

I’m very much looking forward to hearing Corey Goode talk about this and listening to David Wilcock’s pertinent questions in their discussion. I guess this will be the next episode?

What an exciting time we live in.

Thanks ConnectDots, I truly appreciate the support, however if you think posters are attempting ego diminishment or emotional engagement tactics I would suggest not to engage them as that is exactly what they want. Letting your ego be diminished without reacting is difficult but a powerful spiritual practice - see Eckhart Tolle's amazing book "A New Earth, Awakening to your life's" purpose for more info.

Did you read Corey's account of his meeting with the Earth underground civilizations? Incredible!

Corey's meeting with secret breakaway underground civilizations

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Summary of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 14, More on Portals and Parallel Earth

Corey and David discuss phase shifting technology apparently developed in the secret space program, which allowed the wearer to walk through walls. Before this technology was perfected, the SSP encountered many challenges, some of which resulted in the testing individual violently shaking themselves to death.

The dreaded Xerox Room is a portal system created in the SSP which makes a copy of the traveler at an end point but destroys the original at the start location; hence the term Xerox. This has been discussed before by other whistleblowers.

Lets kick this off by talking about a book written by Paul Dong entitled China's Super Psychic's. In this book he describes working with the Chinese government, where they found these children with advanced psychic abilities. One of the experiments documented in the books is a human being who had the ability to teleport a small object. The object appeared to fade out of one location and fade into another. The Chinese wanted to figure out how this worked. They put a beeper on the object, set to go off with a precise rhythm. They found that as the object started to fade out of existence the beeps would get slower and slower. As if time itself was changing in speed and then it was just as slow as it appeared at the new location, eventually speeding back up to a normal rate. Is it possible for us to affect time and space as a singularity like that?

Well, we can affect time, space and matter with our consciousness, which is exactly what that person was doing. Time and space, we call it space-time or time-space for a reason. That experiment shows how intertwined and related the two are, in my opinion.

And I'm sure you've heard this before, but there are certain experiments that one can do where the bias of the observer, what they think will happen, affects the result. This appears to be the power of our co-creative consciousness changing the out come of the experiment. Well, if you change it up a little bit, time, matter and space are all related, and our consciousness can make changes to each. Just like we were talking about before where some people or beings are able to teleport, or change their location using consciousness, by changing their vibration to match a desired location. We can also affect time in a similar way. As we learn more and more about how the universe is a hologram - when you really understand this, that there is 'no spoon' like they say in the matrix - then this takes away a lot of restrictions on your consciousness's ability to affect the world around you. There is a lot more you can do with bending time, space and reality itself. [The experiment CG is discussing here is the Particle Wave Duality effect observed during the double slit experiments. Here is an excerpt from an article summarizing the key points:]

Source

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If the ETs can manipulate space and time, how can they possibly crash their spacecraft? Couldn't they just wish themselves into a safe landing?

Very good question, I have seen the answer to that somewhere and will have to go back and find it. From what I remember, and I could be wrong, it may have something to do with certain EM fields being extremely disruptive to these craft.
edit on 26-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

This thread has basically become spam plugging videos that you have to pay to watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

This thread has basically become spam plugging videos that you have to pay to watch.

Hey, its a fad, I have recognized it myself in a few threads of late

Nibiru pushers keep plugging Poleshift.com

Chemtrail pushers keep plugging Geoengineering watch.com

The UFO crowd need to get in on the action too.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If any of this stuff is even remotely true, why would these people need to be charging nine bucks a month to look at the videos?

It's like the guy who supposedly knows how to make easy millions in real estate but is still going to the trouble of trying to sell you his plan.

"Step right up! The secrets of the evolution of human consciousness that will save your soul and the planet! That'll be 9 bucks please."

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If any of this stuff is even remotely true, why would these people need to be charging nine bucks a month to look at the videos?

It's like the guy who supposedly knows how to make easy millions in real estate but is still going to the trouble of trying to sell you his plan.

"Step right up! The secrets of the evolution of human consciousness that will save your soul and the planet! That'll be 9 bucks please."

You can, with a credit card, or PayPal, just flat-out give us money, for NOTHING:

Source
Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I did not realize that he claims to be taken in some super beam purple bubble to the "blue avians" on a monthly basis. Then goes on to have conversations with the avians and other races. All while maintaining the notion that he could gather physical evidence, but skeptics would try too hard to debunk it.

I'm done.. Corey Goode is getting too silly.
edit on 29-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I did not realize that he claims to be taken in some super beam purple bubble to the "blue avians" on a monthly basis. Then goes on to have conversations with the avians and other races. All while maintaining the notion that he could gather physical evidence, but skeptics would try too hard to debunk it.

^ This.

How hard can it be to get irrefutable proof if you're meeting aliens on a monthly basis? Even pictures or video would be a start. What's the betting that full disclosure is always going to be "within the next two years" or "when humanity is ready" forever.

I'm still in it for the story though

edit on 30-9-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

As I have said repeated times, transcripts are available, for free, for all the videos, as well as summaries:

For example, here is the one for last week:

Cosmic disclosure Episode 14

And three of the videos are available without charge.

Your worst case scenario is to sign up and pay 99 cents for the first month, watch all the videos, then cancel and be out 99 cents. Did you have trouble with math in school?
edit on 30-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Corey has said in this age of CGI anything can be faked. He has also said once the data dumps have started, there will be an overwhelming amount of disclosure and people will be begging for it to stop.

Also, if you had read the reports, the Blue Avians visit him in person, he is taken in a "sphere" to certain meetings. Many other people from around the world have reported seeing these beings over the decades. Thanks for the participation in the thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Deleted post........
edit on 30-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

there will be an overwhelming amount of disclosure and people will be begging for it to stop.

Now that I believe. I might start begging soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

He has also said once the data dumps have started, there will be an overwhelming amount of disclosure and people will be begging for it to stop.

This is another thing that gets on my nerves. Randy Cramer has described people clamoring for proof or full disclosure right now as being like children who are crying cos they can't have what they want, while at the same time saying that people wouldn't be able to deal with the "truth" anyway.

Uhhh no. These guys are claiming to be sitting on the biggest story in forever.

Out with it. Now.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

He has also said once the data dumps have started, there will be an overwhelming amount of disclosure and people will be begging for it to stop.

This is another thing that gets on my nerves. Randy Cramer has described people clamoring for proof or full disclosure right now as being like children who are crying cos they can't have what they want, while at the same time saying that people wouldn't be able to deal with the "truth" anyway.

Uhhh no. These guys are claiming to be sitting on the biggest story in forever.

Out with it. Now.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. (the truth that they borrowed UFO ideas and research from others and created their own narrative and sci-fi stories)

There is a reason that these dudes never get an interview with real UFO researchers.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Your worst case scenario is to sign up and pay 99 cents for the first month, watch all the videos, then cancel and be out 99 cents. Did you have trouble with math in school?

You're skating on very thin ice in making snarky remarks about other's mastery of academic subjects.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join