It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
This thread has opened my eyes; I thought that everyone had at least some critical thinking ability, even those that believe hills are flying saucers. I stand corrected.

Not sure why you are so fixated on what I think/believe/investigate.

I don't know you; You're nothing but a name and an avatar to me, so your personal beliefs, ideas, and interests are of no importance to me.

The hill thing is hilarious, though, and a perfect example of how people (such as yourself) who constantly claim to be so "open-minded", are, in fact so closed-minded to anything that doesn't fit their wacky preconceived notions, that they'll argue that obvious hills are flying saucers. I'm not trying to single you out personally, but it's funny, and it illustrates my point marvelously.

You may think the MSM/corporate science/government will never lie to you and tell you everything about our history and what is going on now in our solar system;

When have I ever stated anything even remotely close to that?

Hence I will investigate this info - that no one has proven false yet.

...And that no one can prove false; Just like nobody can prove that Goldilocks and the Three Bears isn't a historical narrative. It's difficult to disprove works of pure fantasy.

Now your buddy's talking about Nazi moon bases and inner-Earth races and stuff, huh? Is there any ludicrous conspiracy trope that he won't latch onto and regurgitate to try and make a buck? That's a rhetorical question; We all know that as long as he can find a gullible audience and an easy mark that the answer is 'no'.

By the way, your supposed pictures of non-existent Nazi "anti-gravity machines" are CGI from recent movies....
edit on 10/11/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, you are entitled to your opinions just as I am entitled to mine.

If you get your kicks mocking threads about conspiracy topics on a conspiracy website it probably says more about you than me.

It is obvious to me there is way more that we don't know about the Universe than do, just look at the announcement recently about flowing water on Mars - I'm sure some on here would have thought that fantasy as well before the announcement.

And I'm not sure why you have to bring "Goldilocks" into it, are there equivalent government projects such as project Grudge, project Sign, project Bluebook etc and national UFO reporting organizations such as MUFON and NUFORC that are dedicated to looking for Goldilocks and the three bears?

Also, I'm not sure if we have the equivalent of decades and centuries of evidence that exists of an ET interaction with earth in the form of abductions, crop circles, animal mutilations and UFO sightings for Goldilocks and the three bears.

When I hear statements like that I am reminded of the words of the Ex-CIA Director Admiral Hillenkoetter when speaking of the governments "official ridicule" of the UFO phenomenon:

So I would assume someone like that would have a tad more information than someone like you or I.

If this topic upsets you or scares you maybe you should refrain from continually clicking on these types of thread topics?

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
An article by Dr. Michael Salla based on what Corey Goode has recently revealed about underground civilizations here on Earth, "Secret Underground Cities have Influenced Human Civilization & Religion for Millennia"

The following are of course just depictions on the homind beings Corey recently met with in one of the underground civilizations:

An ancient network of underground cities, tens of thousands of years old, has exerted a powerful influence over human society and religion for millennia according to secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode. More recently, he claims this network of cities has been negotiating with major nations that have developed secret space programs.

Goode says that the Agartha Network was created over time by successive cataclysms on the Earth’s surface that led to different civilizations establishing underground refuges for their elites, along with their most advanced technologies. As the number of ancient underground cities expanded over the ages, many joined to form the Agartha Network, which possessed advanced spacecraft called the “Silver Fleet”.

Also, a war-like Reptilian race called the ‘Draconians’ first appeared around 300,000 years ago according to Goode, and began genetic experiments with some the surface inhabitants that survived earlier cataclysms. Other human-like extraterrestrials also began genetic experiments – a total of 22 – with the remnants of surface humanity.

Goode says that the Agartha Network pretended to be gods when they met members of surface humanity, thereby either giving birth to, or, at the very least, influencing ancient pagan religions. Among the Greek ‘gods’, and similar gods from other religious traditions, many were actually members of the Agartha Network.

Secret Underground Cities have Influenced Human Civilization & Religion for Millennia

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And I'm not sure why you have to bring "Goldilocks" into it, are there equivalent government projects such as project Grudge, project Sign, project Bluebook etc and national UFO reporting organizations such as MUFON and NUFORC that are dedicated to looking for Goldilocks and the three bears?

--------------
If this topic upsets you or scares you maybe you should refrain from continually clicking on these types of thread topics?

I'm going to conclude you're not that familiar with the history of Ufology especially as you're apparently assuming someone on a site like this has never seen that 55 year old Hillenkoetter quote you're throwing around.

This thread isn't about the UFO phenomenon. It's about the fantastical claims of Corey Goode which actually have NO PROVEN CONNECTION to the UFO phenomenon at all.

There are a lot of people who are very interested in the subject of UFOs and have spent years researching and who may have even seen UFOs who believe that the sort of thing being discussed on this thread serves to make the whole subject look ridiculous. There are even people who entertain the idea that there is an organized effort to do this on purpose.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

This thread isn't about the UFO phenomenon.

Really? You're going to tell me what my thread is and isn't about? Isn't that a little presumptuous? Especially on a highly speculative and controversial website to begin with?

It's about the fantastical claims of Corey Goode which actually have NO PROVEN CONNECTION to the UFO phenomenon at all.

Well, many have speculated that ET's and UFO's are related, and Corey has discussed that. We have now discovered that many UFO contacts MAY not have been ET related, and in fact MAY have been related to a breakaway German civilization called "The New Schwabians" and that many ancient UFO and "Gods" related experiences in history and modern times MAY have also been related to underground civilizations that have existed under the Earth for thousands of years.

You speak as though the "UFO phenomenon" is some kind of hard science. Well, I have news for you, it is all highly speculative. I have said as much here, nothing Corey has said has been proven, yet in my own opinion I consider what he says to be definitely possible.

IF you have proof that some UFO theories are more valid than others I would love to see it.

There are a lot of people who are very interested in the subject of UFOs and have spent years researching and who may have even seen UFOs who believe that the sort of thing being discussed on this thread serves to make the whole subject look ridiculous. There are even people who entertain the idea that there is an organized effort to do this on purpose.

Yes. Just like in history there were people who had spend years defending other erroneous beliefs, like that the Earth was flat or that the Sun revolved around the Earth. Thank goodness some people were willing to go against the consensus.

If certain people are clinging to their beliefs that is their problem not mine. Attachment to ideas and beliefs is just ego, any attack on ones beliefs are seen as an attack on one's identity and self and are thus met with vicious counter defense - which is completely unnecessary. So you think I should stop talking about these things to protect people's egos?

Shouldn't we be open to new ideas? We should not discuss any new theories? Isn't the discussion of new theories how science is advanced? Am I forcing people to abandon their old theories? People can believe what they wish - it doesn't matter to me. I'm not forcing people to read these threads or accept this information. But it seems like you would like to force me to accept your opinion.

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: quotes

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

edit on 12-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well, the possibility of millions of human slaves in the Solar System who think the Earth is uninhabitable plus humans being trafficked for various nefarious purposes throughout the Galaxy bothers me quite a bit, so I will pursue this if you don't mind.

There are some really bad things happening to really real humans right here and now, including defacto slavery and trafficking for nefarious purposes... how about thinking Galactically and acting Globally?

edit on 12-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

There are some really bad things happening to really real humans right here and now

Yes, but do they have a blue complexion and look like characters from Mortal Kombat X? No? Then who cares.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

An article by Dr. Michael Salla based on what Corey Goode has recently revealed about underground civilizations here on Earth, "Secret Underground Cities have Influenced Human Civilization & Religion for Millennia"

The following are of course just depictions on the homind beings Corey recently met with in one of the underground civilizations:

Why do you think he goes through all this trouble and only gives us depictions of beings that look like they are straight out of a storyline from a video game? Come on now. I have to admit, its pretty funny. But how do you take this seriously? what in the world? Is that Lui Kang?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Why do you think he goes through all this trouble and only gives us depictions of beings that look like they are straight out of a storyline from a video game? Come on now. I have to admit, its pretty funny. But how do you take this seriously? what in the world? Is that Lui Kang?

Yeah, I remember watching Beneath the Planet of the Apes at the drive-in.

SPOILERS: They're wearing masks.
edit on 12-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah...but I think this

Is the actor that played Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat.

edit on 12-10-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Similar, but the nose is too perfect and too few wrinkles. Also the actor is a tad cross eyed.

He doesn't look a thing like that anymore, btw. He got old. :-(

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Similar, but the nose is too perfect and too few wrinkles. Also the actor is a tad cross eyed.

He doesn't look a thing like that anymore, btw. He got old. :-(

I'm thinking that its a CGI version of him but I came up empty while searching. The similarity is uncanny.

And I am fairly certain this is David Lee Roth

edit on 12-10-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No no no and no...

Clearly ABBA.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Clearly ABBA.

The essence is certainly there. I mean if there is the slightest possibility that this is space ABBA and a possible reunion tour...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It recently occurred to me that this is somewhat reminiscent of the stories of Adamski and Menger and the other fifties contactees which I have some fond nostalgia for.

Of course, it turns out those two may have had intelligence agency connections and that it might have been at least in part some kind of government psy-op to see what people would believe.

Since apparently any kind of speculation goes here we might as well ask if that's what's going on with Goode and Cramer and company.

edit on 12-10-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
For those who haven't actually read any of the full stories from this nutjob, don't waste your time. It reads like a very poorly written science fiction story, which is exactly what it is. I'd like to share a few excerpts, though, just to give everyone an idea of what Corey Goode has to say...

We quickly discovered that our own solar system is literally teeming with intelligent civilizations...

Teeming with entire civilizations....Okay, sure. Why not....

A giant, Neptune-sized sphere visited the outer planets of our solar system in the 1980s.
Wow! You'd think that a new planet sized object entering our solar system would have had some noticeable gravitational effects on everything else in the solar system....And that someone would have noticed it.

Then, in approximately the year 2012, another 100-plus spheres arrived. These spheres were of colossal size – with three approximate size categories corresponding to the Moon, Neptune and Jupiter in circumference.

Okay, let's pause here for a moment...He's saying that three years ago, over 100 of these objects arrived in our solar system, ranging from the size of our moon to the size of Jupiter. Think about that for a minute....While you're thinking about it, here's a little perspective on just how big these claimed objects are:

...And he says there were over 100 of them. In our solar system.

This included addressing the SSP as well as a group of over 40 different intelligent civilizations known as the Super-Federation...

The "Super-Federation"? Really? My kid could have come up with a better name than that.

We do know from numerous NASA studies that the sun and all the planets are undergoing dramatic energetic changes – becoming hotter, brighter and more magnetic.

This is just a flat-out lie.

Similarly, scientists...have revealed that our DNA is indeed undergoing very rapid evolutionary changes.

This is another flat-out lie.

I could keep going, but there's really no point. It takes a special kind of stupid to even consider that this garbage might have any validity to it.
edit on 10/13/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
holy # i spent more time reading about the debates on this post than the actual video itself, n i felt the urge to make an account just to say..WTF?!?! why the fak does it matter what one person thinks /believes about? arguement is just going back and forth. two things you guys need to accept, YOU ARENT GOING TO CHANGE THE OTHER PERSONS OPINION and WHO GIVES A # ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK..but interesting debate regardless..stopped at page 8 or something so might b missin few arguements.

but my view on vid..good post..honestly..i dont really see the point of him lying..n i kno alot of u guys say "he needs prove"..but i feel like the fact that he didnt feel the need to have to "prove" himself is just showing that he doesnt really care about the people that doubt him, he says he gets alot of doubters already, imagine saying your thoughts and having someone doubt u on constant basis..hes just speaking to those who are willing to listen. think about pics of bigfoot/lockness etc etc, they needed to prove something in pics becuz they kno what they were saying is false, so they feel the need to justify the lie... like me speaking my opinion..do i need proof of what im saying is a lie? or is it my belief? but im not saying i believe him either, but i do believe in my higher dimensions. thats based on my personal experience, but even sayin that,..i probably need to prove the fact that i experienced it, but i cant, or i dont feel the need to because what i experienced was awsum. non-believers will always doubt, try it. if it doesnt work then u proved it wrong. if it works, then ul see a whole diff perspective of life. whats the worst that cud happen? waste time tryna achieive ur higher self vs waste time argueing same thinggs over n over again..choice is yours. and about alien council, yea totally possible...why not? we have groups here on earth..

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Killua

Only nineteen more posts and you get to start your very own thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

And I am fairly certain this is David Lee Roth

I guess Diamond Dave went underground both figuratively and literally.
edit on 13-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Killua

YOU ARENT GOING TO CHANGE THE OTHER PERSONS OPINION

It's not about changing the other person's opinion, it's about keeping the other person's delusions from misleading someone else. A credulous high school student might read the OP and think it's true. This could lead him or her down a path to cultism and madness... perhaps even suicide.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join