It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Some of these incidents you talk about are incredible! Such as the "Battle of LA" ......... Obviously the info has been suppressed by the MSM - you have to ask yourself why.

Suppressed?? While simultaneously the subject of major motion pictures? Unless you're claiming Columbia Pictures Universal Pictures and NBC aren't mainstream media. And that's not counting how many times the subject has been discussed on UFO TV documentary shows over the years, also on MSM channels.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Los_Angeles

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Thanks for proving my point. None of those three Wikipedia links you cite mention anything at all about the Battle of Los Angeles in 1942, though one movie was made called "Battle of Los Angeles", we all know that was a futuristic sci-fi move that had nothing to do with the battle in 1942.

Here, this wiki entry from 1942 gives minor and major events from 1942, it has a small mention of the Battle. My point was, that for something that had the possibility of being a major UFO encounter, even though the term UFO wasn't known yet, no one talks about it, unless they are in the UFO community. I will do an experiment and ask 10 or more people today what they know about this Battle. I'm pretty sure I will get blank looks, but maybe I'll be surprised.

Wiki 1942 - small mention of Battle of LA

edit on 22-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Hmmm. None of my links apparently worked. And I can't get them to work now. Let me try again:

The Speilberg film "1941" was based on the incident.

The theatrically released "Battle of Los Angeles" was based on the incident.

The ScyFy film "Battle of Los Angeles" was also based on the incident.

And again, this has been covered by a number of UFO documentary series.

Just because you are new to the subject doesn't mean people have never heard of this. There is no media cover-up because there was nothing to cover up. There was no substantial evidence this was a UFO encounter.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I just finished watching Episode 13 "Portals: Navigating Time," in which Corey Goode pointed out that when all of the information regarding the physics of the cosmos comes out, the PhD's are going to have to go back to school.

He also praised the work of Nassim Haramein.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

The Speilberg film "1941" was based on the incident.

Yes the Spielberg film 1941 was based on the original "Battle of LA" incident. It was made in 1979 and despite poor box office figures became a 'cult hit' on home video. But if you go through the UFO literature there is nothing to indicate even UFO investigators considered the "Battle of LA" to be a UFO incident at any time, prior to, or during the making of that movie. It wasn't until the [faked] MJ12 documents appeared that it entered UFO lore.

Which suggests that a UFO incident has been created from it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

He also praised the work of Nassim Haramein.

edit on 22-9-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I just finished watching Episode 13 "Portals: Navigating Time," in which Corey Goode pointed out that when all of the information regarding the physics of the cosmos comes out, the PhD's are going to have to go back to school. He also praised the work of Nassim Haramein.

When it happends... The PhD's won't have to go back to school as they would be the most qualified to learn and teach the new physics material.

However, Disclosure and Coreey remind me of Corey's friend, Mr. Wilcock. From this :

TO THIS

edit on 23-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Major new update.

Corey had a meeting with his SSP contact and with a loose federation of underground civilizations. Again, very entertaining, at least. Kind of tough to believe, I would have to say I'm more than fifty-fifty convinced, but not by much.

However, this information is earthshattering, and if there is the slightest chance it is true it is worth discussing.

Also, I don't think any sane person can argue against the main message, though, of being more loving, forgiving, having more compassion etc.

Here it is a summary of the events:

This symbol appeared over all of the doorways in the area we spent our time in. It was two intersecting circles inside an oval.

As Gonzales and I were being shown our seat at the front of the room, I got a good look at the stone table. It had a large, golden eight-pointed star in the center, with a smaller eight-pointed red gem star to the bottom right of the gold star -- from our perspective.

These different people were obviously human, but they appeared ethnically different than anyone you would see on the surface. There were people with stocky builds, African features and bronze skin. There were also people who appeared Asian and Indian, with different skin tones, including a very pale blue, and body types not normally associated with those ethnic groups on the surface. There was a group that looked very much like a normal Caucasian from the earth’s surface. There were also the tall thin and pale people with white, blond, black and brown hair that were hosting this event.

In addition to the Saturn symbols, there was also a silver star, a gold “curved” swastika (though this was not a NAZI breakaway group,) an Omega symbol with an eight-pointed gold star in the center, and a symbol that looked like an hourglass. This may have been a stylized representation of the constellation of Orion.

When I mentioned the swastika to David Wilcock, he shared with me that the Germans co-opted this symbol after seeing it featured in a mind-blowing lecture by Gurdjeff in the early 20th century. Gurdjeff revealed the astonishing prevalence of this same symbol from cultures all over the earth – the Hindus, the Hopis, the Japanese, the Eskimos, the Greeks, the Romans, you name it -- on every continent except Antarctica. Gurdjeff was likely drawing off of a highly-contentious Yale University study from 1898 that was later banned as the Nazis rose to power. Widespread attempts were made to sanitize this study from the academic record, though it still survives.

After the person at the table had made the introductions, I realized that seven different groups were being represented -- even though three of them were obviously allied or genetically related. Each group was made up of three representatives. The room we were in was repeatedly referred to as “The Womb of Isis.” I found out later that this was a temple complex reserved for spiritual and political events. Most of the groups were made up of one or two women, except the group with the eight-pointed star symbol inside the Greek Omega character, which was made up entirely of men.

They would speak English and then switch over to some other language. Gonzales later told me this was a pre-Akkadian tongue that has long since died out on the surface of the planet. Then they would switch back over to English yet again. There were also exchanges in a couple of other long-gone languages. Telepathic communication took place between individuals in the room as well. It was naturally all very confusing and hard for me to follow.

I was able to make out that they were discussing attacks that had occurred against various subterranean cities, and the casualties that occurred. They also discussed the betrayals they had suffered from certain secret societies and groups on the surface that they previously thought they had under their control. I was able to determine that their enemies on the surface now had technology that allowed them to locate their cities and bypass their defenses. The people on the surface had developed exotic weapons that could penetrate to the greatest depths and do tremendous damage. This meant that all bets were off. These surface groups had now become their violent and ruthless enemies. They felt vulnerable and threatened, and needed to rely upon one another for protection.

Gonzales said that despite some significant differences in points of view, and the former alliances that had been in direct conflict with what we were all now hoping to achieve, he was here to relay the hopes of the SSP Alliance Council that an understanding could be reached between all parties. He addressed the complicated history that these and other ancient human breakaway groups have had with surface civilizations – going back over tens of thousands of years. He also addressed each group in the room, openly engaging them on their past and current deceptions with governments, militaries and civilians. He ended his speech on the note that we are entering a new era that should involve open cooperation and honesty. I could feel the sudden rise of tension and mixed emotions and energy in the room as he said this.

We then received a very condescending lecture from each of them about how we have no right to judge them with our limited understanding and knowledge. They each described their perceptions of those of us on the surface as uncivilized barbarians who are diseased and genetically impure.

They decided to start presenting themselves at ETs from other star systems when the surface population became more technologically sophisticated. They say that will continue to do this to keep the people they make contact with looking to the stars, instead of beneath their feet.

They further stated that our recent disclosure about their activities will be counteracted against with contradictory information and communications that they will make to their surface contacts.

They said they will continue this practice until certain conditions have been met.

One of these conditions is that the surface population must remove the current control system, which is run by these same ET groups they have been working against.

Secondly, they will also need to see that the surface population has overcome its barbaric, uncivilized behavior and genetic programming.

These subterranean groups are under the impression that after a full disclosure event and the removal of the manipulative ETs from our solar system, it will still take several generations for us to heal and evolve as a civilization.

Only then will we be able to have open contact with their civilizations as equals.

I would welcome interesting discussions on this with those who even slightly open minded to it, if your mind is closed please don't waste my time.

I have complied with the author's request to copy no more than 1/3 of the article, which is very long.

Breakaway Civilization Subterranean meeting

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about Sacred Geometry knows that those overlapping circles are supposed to be the vessica piscis, and are drawn entirely wrong. I can't believe how lame your thread is.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Major new update.

Corey had a meeting with his SSP contact and with a loose federation of underground civilizations. Again, very entertaining, at least. Kind of tough to believe, I would have to say I'm more than fifty-fifty convinced, but not by much.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If he could only snap a pic or video of those meetings..

It's interesting stories. I'll give Corey that.

edit on 24-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Anyone who knows anything about Sacred Geometry knows that those overlapping circles are supposed to be the vessica piscis, and are drawn entirely wrong. I can't believe how lame your thread is.

en.wikipedia.org...

Umm, no. These circles are surrounded by a larger circle with the obvious dot in the center, so they are not the vessica piscis - though maybe some variation of it. Open your mind.....not everything has to conform to what you think you know.

You think thread is lame but you keep coming back. Does that statement reveal more about the thread or you?

This post was about meeting with underground civilizations on Earth. To me the symbol looks like it could represent two world's within one, as would be the case if this information is true.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

If he could only snap a pic or video of those meetings..

It's interesting stories. I'll give Corey that.

Yes, very entertaining, and many people including myself would like to see a little more evidence, including pics or videos.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You think thread is lame but you keep coming back. Does that statement reveal more about the thread or you?

Me, obviously. I'm trying to figure out whether you're serious or just trolling. I see no evidence of brain damage, so I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 13: Portals - Navigating Time and Space

Corey and David discuss some of the more mysterious aspects of Ufology; consciousness technologies. According to David's other insiders, there have been special chairs recovered from extraterrestrial craft, which enhance the occupants consciousness to the point where they can create portals and manifest objects from 'thin air' with ease. Goode goes on to say that the portals created using these devices traverse space and time, which was at one point a major problem for the secret space program.

The accounts offered by Goode suggest that time is much more dynamic and malleable then we been have led to believe. This data supported Dewey B Larson's Reciprocal Systems theory of three dimensional time, and that we are already navigating time-space in our everyday experience. This episode builds off of previous talks related to the Cosmic Web; links found below.

One of the things that fascinated people most about the insider testimony I have been gathering and putting out online, is from an insider named Daniel. He claimed to work in the Montauk project, but he termed it Phoenix III. He said that our military industrial complex had procured a seat from a crashed extraterrestrial disk, and that the seat itself acted as a consciousness interface. Someone could sit in the seat, put their head back, and then 22 base waveforms would be represented [on a monitor] as the energetic field of the person in the chair. They would go to what they called the 'quiet point', a stillness in the mind, then they would have to 'zero out' the chair, meaning once these 22 sine waves stop jiggling and making them to stay still [presumably due to altering the person's consciousness in some way], then they would individually tweak the nobs on each sine wave, making them flat lines. At this point - according to Daniel's experiences in the chair itself - a lot of weird things could and did happen. For example, if you thought about an object, the energy that this chair could harness - that they had to enhance using a very specific frequency from huge transformers - would allow you to manifest the imagined object in the room. He also said if you thought about a specific place, a shimmering mirage would appear, and you could see the place in the image, which you could send people through and they would travel there; like a portal. He said these were standard seats in UFO type craft, where the pilot would hop in the seat and imagine a place he wanted to go, and the craft would zip off to that location. So before we get into a lot of other stuff that he said, does this match up with anything you've heard?

Summary and Analysis of Episode 13 - Time, Space and Matter

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Me, obviously. I'm trying to figure out whether you're serious or just trolling. I see no evidence of brain damage, so I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.

You can think what you like, that is your freedom. As for who is trolling go look in the mirror.

So, don't you think that if there is even the slightest chance this info is true it is important for mankind?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

If the ETs can manipulate space and time, how can they possibly crash their spacecraft? Couldn't they just wish themselves into a safe landing?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Right, they should be able to materalize a parachute or escape pod or maybe a trampoline. Still, if the equipment is damaged you're not going to be able to do much with anything, highly advanced technology or no. That being said I would think most of these alien species if they were coming here and had super-advanced technology would have self-healing ships.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Exactly! The myth of the crashed flying saucer was a product of an era when human pilots were need to fly aircraft, and human pilots are prone to human error. If the description of the portal opening chair were true, flying saucers would not travel through physical space at all, and therefore could not crash!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You can think what you like, that is your freedom. As for who is trolling go look in the mirror.

So, don't you think that if there is even the slightest chance this info is true it is important for mankind?

Well said!

As to the continuous negative comments on the thread I suggest you ignore them and report them so you dont fall into the trap of drifting off your very good topic.

As to the Mountak stuff thats really interesting! With it they were said to be able to time travel as well as materialize various things. Meaning they were somehow able to amplify counsiousness and make ones will be done.

I wonder if this has any connection to the prymids and thier ancient technology.
In my opinion it could very well be a remake of some ancient tech from a bygone age.
Just think if there was a society able to manipulate reality itself and create anything desired and go anywhere or anytime!
I think we are on the way to becoming a time traveling society perhaps in another 2000 years or so but to time travelers its all the ever living present.

I do wonder how the soul is contained in the body and what dictates ones incarnation, perhaps one day we could use our technology to master this process. Also mastery of the body, changing nang transforming its attributes to suit the host of the body.

I guess all in good time, and nothing is really impossible in an infinate universe.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

A rather tortured attempt at ridicule, that is.

Again, ridicule is a logical fallacy.

Widespread attempts were made to sanitize this study from the academic record, though it still survives.

I can relate to this very much.

The first thing that comes to mind is what happened to Dr. Wilhelm Reich’s findings regarding orgone and the incredible book-burning carried out by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1956.

I have complied with the author's request to copy no more than 1/3 of the article, which is very long.

I’m very much looking forward to hearing Corey Goode talk about this and listening to David Wilcock’s pertinent questions in their discussion. I guess this will be the next episode?

What an exciting time we live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join