It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:
(post by Poppcocked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

(post by Poppcocked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Wish I had known about the SFP before joining the FP. Too late now.

Not To worry,

Soon the UFP (Ultra Federation of Planets) will arrive.

All member's from the previous 2 will have exclusive membership rights, no joining fees or tests. Its the new members that will have to forgo a testing procedure to see if they are worthy of membership then if they choose to join, will have to pay a one of fee, fee is based on the testing procedure and subject to change.

I have my backstage pass to the space ABBA reunion, Sorry folks only can take 2 other members, so get your requests in quick.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Fine ill remove the part about the "child" but he is still a major #bag for constantly ripping on people for believing in aliens, Elvis or whatever.

And so is anyone who does the same, people have different beliefs than you so quit trying to make them as boring as you.

"anyone who does the same"

You mean like what you are doing as well?

Edit: NO reason, just seeing how long it takes to edit a post.
edit on 13-10-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Fine ill remove the part about the "child" but he is still a major #bag for constantly ripping on people for believing in aliens, Elvis or whatever.

And so is anyone who does the same, people have different beliefs than you so quit trying to make them as boring as you.

What I find is that people tend to get offended rather easily when their beliefs are questioned. beliefs are beliefs and not reality. This thread is the perfect example of confusing fantasy with reality and catering to people who want their fantasies confirmed as being real. I'm a fan of sci-FI and dont mind the fringe subjects but this?

Come on now, what was so offensive that you have call people major bags of stuff?

What is your opinion on the giant space alien that was sent to protect the earth?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This got me thinking...

Lets try to be serious.
Unless you are saying there are a race of entities that look like Elvis that inhabit the solar system in multiple dimensions who's mission is to free the being people of mortal Kombat X and put them in white robes to impersonate ABBA . That would make sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

This got me thinking...

Lets try to be serious.
Unless you are saying there are a race of entities that look like Elvis that inhabit the solar system in multiple dimensions who's mission is to free the being people of mortal Kombat X and put them in white robes to impersonate ABBA . That would make sense.

Didn't think I needed to spell it out, but yeah.

Note the eight point star motif in the rhinestones.
edit on 13-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Im sorry but I couldn't take one word of the video seriously.
The interviewer didnt even bother to establish the credibility of the alleged " whistleblower " who in turn offered no substantiality to his statements.

In my opinion this video and the OP's opening statement offered so much but delivered nothing.

I watched the entire first video and felt as deflated as a blow up doll in a maximum security prison.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Right, so you are free to believe what you want.
Some people have different reasons to why they believe.
The reason could be, lack of education, tough situation in life, mental problems or whatever.

What I suppose Admire is trying to do is to fill the gap where lack of education is likely to cause problems to some individuals.
And if someone gets pissed off, i'd say he's spot on.

edit on 13-10-2015 by beercan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Killua
holy # i spent more time reading about the debates on this post than the actual video itself, n i felt the urge to make an account just to say..WTF?!?! why the fak does it matter what one person thinks /believes about? arguement is just going back and forth. two things you guys need to accept, YOU ARENT GOING TO CHANGE THE OTHER PERSONS OPINION and WHO GIVES A # ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK..but interesting debate regardless..stopped at page 8 or something so might b missin few arguements.

but my view on vid..good post..honestly..i dont really see the point of him lying..n i kno alot of u guys say "he needs prove"..but i feel like the fact that he didnt feel the need to have to "prove" himself is just showing that he doesnt really care about the people that doubt him, he says he gets alot of doubters already, imagine saying your thoughts and having someone doubt u on constant basis..hes just speaking to those who are willing to listen. think about pics of bigfoot/lockness etc etc, they needed to prove something in pics becuz they kno what they were saying is false, so they feel the need to justify the lie... like me speaking my opinion..do i need proof of what im saying is a lie? or is it my belief? but im not saying i believe him either, but i do believe in my higher dimensions. thats based on my personal experience, but even sayin that,..i probably need to prove the fact that i experienced it, but i cant, or i dont feel the need to because what i experienced was awsum. non-believers will always doubt, try it. if it doesnt work then u proved it wrong. if it works, then ul see a whole diff perspective of life. whats the worst that cud happen? waste time tryna achieive ur higher self vs waste time argueing same thinggs over n over again..choice is yours. and about alien council, yea totally possible...why not? we have groups here on earth..

Thanks for chiming in guys/gals. I appreciate your opinion and support. I really do appreciate it and I'm grateful. However, it is not necessary, some people on here think because a couple or a few other posters echo their sentiments they are in some kind of superior position.

Well, truth isn't based on how many posters support a certain view, the truth is what it is. And I have said at throughout this thread we will have to suspend judgement and will know in the future if this info is true. If we cannot be certain this info is true now, is that a reason not to discuss it? If you think the answer to that is affirmative, then you might as well stop speculating on your own future, for it is just as uncertain. Anything can happen.

I knew the reaction this thread garnered would be very telling. If it was pure fantasy/silly it would be ignored for the most part - after all who among us takes part in lengthy vigorous debates on things we deem to be a waste of time? Isn't that a contradiction? However, if some or all of these revelations were true, I knew major attempts would be made to debunk it and ridicule it. Just as ex-CIA director Hillenkoetter stated about the UFO phenomenon:

I guess some people think we shouldn't be talking about this.......where else should we talk about it? Isn't this the aliens and UFO's forum on a conspiracy website? Is this Scientific American or some peer reviewed science journal? Geez......

Sure, debating these topics are great. But many do get nasty and condescending and defend such activity by saying things like it could harm teenagers who might be reading this?

I guessed you missed the main message, which is in my signature:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Source

Let me remind some of the rules on this forum, if the mods feel it is not my place to do so please remove:

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
ALL MEMBERS READ: Increased Scrutiny for Aliens & UFO Forum

This thread is being written as a reminder to all members, believers and skeptics alike that civility and decorum must be maintained at all times in this forum. The Terms & Conditions are quite clear regarding this.

Moving forward the staff will be watching all Alien & UFO threads more closely and any rude, snide or condescending remarks will be removed immediately.

An update to the thread entitled ENOUGH! Manners in the Aliens/UFO Forum and those who habitually debunk was posted by Skeptic Overlord in an effort to curb the truly un-civilized and distracting member remarks within that forum.

The Aliens & UFO forum is a staple of ATS. It’s one of the main forums that this site was built upon and certainly one of the more popular. The problem we are running into is the quality of threads has decreased dramatically.

This is not due to members being lazy or not knowing how to make quality threads, it’s mostly because no member wants to put up with the rude naysayers. And once they’ve joined the fray, having to deal with the rude believers who counter the points made by the other side.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: reorganize

edit on 13-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Well, the possibility of millions of human slaves in the Solar System who think the Earth is uninhabitable plus humans being trafficked for various nefarious purposes throughout the Galaxy bothers me quite a bit, so I will pursue this if you don't mind.

There are some really bad things happening to really real humans right here and now, including defacto slavery and trafficking for nefarious purposes... how about thinking Galactically and acting Globally?

I respect the sentiments, I didn't know you were such a humanitarian! (no sarcasm, please don't take that the wrong way!)

However, doesn't your statement fall under one of the logical fallacies? The false dichotomy/dilemma logical fallacy? If we do one thing we can't do the other? Surely we can continue to help reduce/eradicate these atrocities on Earth while investigating/taking action possibly in other locations in the Solar System?

edit on 13-10-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Poppcocked
When you start posting about other members children, its probably time to take a break from the internet. As X will point out, insulting other members is a logical fallacy....unless they deserve it.

Any comments on the super federation of planets?

I think you mixed that up a bit.

Attacking the messenger or one's credibility instead of examining the message on its own merits is a logical fallacy, called the ad hominem logical fallacy. However, some people may exhibit obnoxious unwarranted behavior, and if one were to observe this and point it out, and not correlate the observation with the possible veracity of something the subject might be saying, then it may not be a fallacy and in fact logical.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Please keep to the topic and keep the conversation civil or posting bans may follow.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

after all who among us takes part in lengthy vigorous debates on things we deem to be a waste of time?

married people?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Good points.

On the Solar System teeming with life, well there certainly has been much evidence of current/ancient civilizations on Earth, the Moon, Mars and now Ceres. And this despite a massive attempt to hide it - think of what we would have seen by now if there were no attempt at suppression?

Well, all you have to do is Google "structures on the Moon" or "Structures on Mars" and you will get hundreds of images of videos. Sure, some of them are definitely rocks. Some are definitely not just rocks as well.

As for the Spheres, that is a good point.

However, and I agree this sounds strange and unbelievable, these spheres are being made of just energy and consciousness, if my memory serves, so they will not/are not acting upon the other planetary bodies in our Solar System in terms of standard physics with gravity. If you choose not to believe that that is your right, just as it is my right to be skeptical, as I am, yet be open to the possibility.

Most of the sphere's are "cloaked", and I know that is such a science fiction cliché, however that does not automatically make it false. At this point, before the populace knew what they were, revealing themselves could cause true panic.

Here was sphere just off the Sun, some said it was some kind of transitory Sun phenomenon - why did it last for over a day?

Here is more info on the SuperFederation:

The Super Federation is a Federation that is made up of many other Councils and Federations that have a vested interest in our Sol System and are taking part in some "Grand Experiment" that is not just genetic in its nature. This "Experiment" is far more complex than genetics and is something they are participating in themselves as well as experimenting on us. It is also very much tied to "Natural Law", Karma, and "Free Will" (Even though some groups do not respect free will in the way we would expect them to).

Source: Q & A's #9

As for the Solar System heating up, again all you have to do is google those terms and you will encounter many studies that suggest that, here is a thread from ATS with many scientific sources to back it up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About human DNA rapidly evolving, again, if you feel better denying it that is your right, but that doesn't change the many articles written about that recently, again a quick search with those terms will bring up many articles:

Study shows humans are evolving faster........

Rapid acceleration in human evolution described

Its great to discuss these topics with you, I thank you for your interest and participation.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

after all who among us takes part in lengthy vigorous debates on things we deem to be a waste of time?

married people?

Let me be the first to star that remark!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Well, the possibility of millions of human slaves in the Solar System who think the Earth is uninhabitable plus humans being trafficked for various nefarious purposes throughout the Galaxy bothers me quite a bit, so I will pursue this if you don't mind.

There are some really bad things happening to really real humans right here and now, including defacto slavery and trafficking for nefarious purposes... how about thinking Galactically and acting Globally?

I respect the sentiments, I didn't know you were such a humanitarian! (no sarcasm, please don't take that the wrong way!)

However, doesn't your statement fall under one of the logical fallacies? The false dichotomy/dilemma logical fallacy? If we do one thing we can't do the other? Surely we can continue to help reduce/eradicate these atrocities on Earth while investigating/taking action possibly in other locations in the Solar System?

I am genuinely concerned with the plight of non/fictional humans. If that makes me a humanitarian, then so be it. And don't let that keep you from losing sleep over the hypothetical galactic slave trade. UBU IBME.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join